Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. (3091 Views)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hello fellow NL.
My girlfriend is trying to put words in my mouth. I'm dating her for dating sake and to know more about her but she is always pissing me off, askin my when I will invite her to my family house, that she is willin to make a baby with me (baby girl to be precise and I dont know the reason for the preference). The one that is annoyin me the most is that she is always suspectin me, each time I go out, she will take it that hanging out with another girl. Pls house, I need advice on how to handle this chick. I'm not ready to settle down yet.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by 190: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Thats what they always do

Throw the words back @ her undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by chikeorji123(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2011
o boy maintained your ground oo! that is there way,not all her questions you ill answer cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Isoke(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
This chick sounds like she is doing waaaaay TOO MUCH, already.  She needs to calm down and chill out.  Us women can get a little pressed when we like a brother a lot, but still we have to reign in our emotions and check ourselves.  All things in due time.  You need to let her know this behavior is not cool with you, and if she keeps cutting up, then you need to cut her off.  Don't drag it out, if things aren't going anywhere positive between you all.  Better to know how she can be now, than to wait when things are more serious or complicated.  And any chick telling you she wants to make a baby with you RIGHT NOW, has got issues.  You should be real careful about that.  Having children is way too serious to just do it on a whim for some man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by omega25red(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2011
Myswag:

Hello fellow NL.
My girlfriend is trying to put words in my mouth. I'm dating her for dating sake and to know more about her but she is always pissing me off, askin my when I will invite her to my family house, that she is willin to make a baby with me (baby girl to be precise and I dont know the reason for the preference). The one that is annoyin me the most is that she is always suspectin me, each time I go out, she will take it that hanging out with another girl. Pls house, I need advice on how to handle this chick. I'm not ready to settle down yet.
Poster
even a blind man can see that this woman you are with is ready to settle down and she is giving you all the hints. If you are not ready to settle down it might be a good idea for you to tell her and let her know where your mind is regarding your relationship. By the way how long have you guys been dating?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by MMM2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
op
dot 4get ur swag,
just let d cat out of d bag.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by MrCork17: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
Myswag (m) ,  bro your girl friend want to put sumtin in your mouth?  huh? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Dyt(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^ yh ur crotch
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by BABE3: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
hmmm--- so how in the world is she pushing words into your mouth?,  The topic and the thesis don't quite match Mr.OP!

Anyways--no biggie! Tell her what's up, before it's too late! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
@190- Is that so.

@ChikeOrji- Really
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Isoke- Thanks for ur dearie advice.
Another thing again is that she is too fond of me, always want me to be around her, tellin me of how handsome I am. But I think her problem is insecurity.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by 190: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ Then secure her BY Tieing her to a TREE
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Omega- Well, we have been together(intimately) for like 6months.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
@MMM- I can't 4get my swag cos d swag is what is killin her.

@Babe- Topic
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Zahnda(f): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
Myswag:

@Isoke- Thanks for your dearie advice.
Another thing again is that she is too fond of me, always want me to be around her, tellin me of how handsome I am. But I think her problem is insecurity.

Well, it's not unusual for BFs and GFs to be very fond of each and give each other complements. You having a problem with this is very unusual. Do you even like this chick? Do you like any chick for that matter? Points to ponder bro,

Good Luck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by chikeorji123(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

Honor this tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by BloodShed1: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
Myswag:

Hello fellow NL.

HAH!!!

LEAVE!!!!

These are signs you must NOT IGNORE!!! It's clear to me that she's trying to trap you. Don't bang her, don't do anything. LEAVE!! Man the hell up and put your foot down. Trust me, I've almost been there but I left, only for her to trap some other fool.
But unfortunately I know many others who have been victims of these types of women.

I mean besides, she seems like the nagging b!t<h type anyway, so it ain't like you're losing anything.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by segzicres(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
This gurl justs want to settle down. All she's try'na do is let u knw so that u'll work towards it. U dig?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Zahnda- Why jump into conclusion? The post u are concluding on is a follow up. For ur infomation, I like the chick, if not, I will not be with her. Thanks anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Bloodshed - Is like you know this chick in question. Always naggin lik a miss, that piss me off too.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Myswag(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

My man is it that funny?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2011
Tell your girlfriend to calm down.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by BloodShed1: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
Myswag:

@Bloodshed - Is like you know this chick in question. Always naggin lik a miss, that piss me off too.

So what are you gonna do about it?

Why do I get the feeling you're going to stay and just let her castrate you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by HighChief4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2011
@OP 6months is enough for you to know this babe, if you do not see her as your future, pls just take a bow and leave
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Spit it out na... she can force them into ya mouth but can she force you to swallow them as well
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth. by Ahmiee(f): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
tf you are dating her for dating sake, why did u then ask her out , when you know is not going to be a serious relationship. dont derail her time if you know u not going to marry her, rather find someone else to have a fling with

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Personalities. / Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. / 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.