Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? (965 Views)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / What If Your Husband Decide To Keep His Salary Secret / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by Princek12(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
I just thought about it today. If each party--prior to getting married--attended a different church, should the couple start attending the wife or the husband's church subsequent to marriage, as in whose church should be the primary church that the couple should now attend post marriage? Assume that they both live in the same city before and after marriage, and that each party loves his or her church. Also in deciding, should the husband's preference--as the head of the household--be given substantial weight in reaching a decision? Or should he be the final decision maker regardless of his wife's preference?
Re: After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by cantell(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^you're asking a question you already know the answer to.
Re: After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by Princek12(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
cantell:

^^^you're asking a question you already know the answer to.

My answer may differ from another person's answer. So what is your point? That there is only one answer?
Re: After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by chikeorji123(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2011
Husband should decide.b/c if u allow her to start leading now time will come when u ill try to take over it's turn out be a PDP and ACN issues.it's good to programmed your wife from onset not later. cool cool
Re: After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by HighChief4(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ofcourse the husband's church
Re: After Marriage, Should The Husband Decide The Couple's New Place Of Worship? by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2011
Thank God for those who have common sense to marry someone who is equally yoked in terms of religions and churches.

Of course, the men will say their church. Duh. undecided undecided

It is interesting to see a Jehovah Witness wife leave her church for her Jewish husband's synagogue. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have The Right Or A Reason To Be Angry Here? / My True Love Is A Virgin: Now That I Know Am Scared / I Caught My Gf With He Ex-bf In Hot Romance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.