Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) (91457 Views)

How Iniubong Umoren Was Raped, Killed & Buried By Uduak Akpan - Witness / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound, either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.

Watch this video HERE and tell me if this guy hasn’t killed 10% of females in Uyo. Even Primary school kids!!!!

People mind their business a lot, especially when it looks like the other guy is having or about to have serious problems. The neighbours can't claim not to have heard or seen stuff they must have just ignored it and kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by billyG(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2021
Another David west on d lose.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by chrizzyace: 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19

And they said the guy was seeing tweets of the alarm raised by the friend of the deceased, thats why he quickly took the lady to his father, its freaking scary thinking you code be exchanging messages with a ritualist, embarassedso many sycophants parading themselves in disguise... She didn't deserve to go like this...
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:01pm On May 07, 2021
Why hasn't the police or SSS taken over the site, seal it up and document all the findings there, note down the names found and compare with the list of missing people reported at the police station or publish it in a newspaper for people to cross check? Sad our security agencies lack a lot of sense in this country.

What would take someone in search of job to a place like this sef, it should've triggered a red flag naa angry

lalasticlala:
Uyo-based journalist, Bassey Ibiatisuho @realbassey101 visited Frank Uduak Akpan's compound where the late job seeker, Ini Umoren, was killed and buried in a shallow grave. He shared pictures of what he found on Twitter.

Mr Ibiatisuho wrote:

https://twitter.com/realbassey101/status/1390649344278343687?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:01pm On May 07, 2021
This bastard is aa serial killer!!!!!
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:
More than sef. I wonder how that guy has killed that much people and the locals claim not to be aware.

Maybe he knocks them off right in his car and transfers them to the trunk before driving into that compound.

Else I can’t think of anyway he kept on driving in with living things and coming out alone for years and the locals didn’t suspect a thing. In fact, it is even impossible that none of the locals entered that compound, either to use it for farming or to take remnants of building materials. This is an organized crime, he has Ogas-at-the-top.

A boy born in year 2000.

So as at when he was 17, he actually told a lady he can get her a job in Exxon Mobil and she believed him. His juju must be strong.

Watch this video HERE and tell me if this guy hasn’t killed 10% of females in Uyo. Even Primary school kids!!!!
Ogas at the top how?
Were any of the bodies mutilated or organs missing from any of them?
So why would any oga sponsor fun killings?
That guy is nothing but a serial sociopath who kills for fun.
A lot of people have existed like him in the past,like john Wayne gacy, Ted Bundy,etc...
Nothing like oga at the top in this case.For what exactly? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:03pm On May 07, 2021
1beat:
Hmm !! Na this girl head expose the evil

She paid the price for others to be saved...

We re living in a wicked and crazy world....

There is more to his barbaric activities if only our NPF are committed to dig deeper....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by abbaashiru(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin
i agree he's a psychopath in need of serious and urgent psychological evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Renforce: 9:06pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:
What type of punishment do you think is good for this kind of person?

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

A very very slow and painful one.

Bury him in the forest in a standing position with his head outside the grave... His cries for food and water would most definitely bring the needed comfort he seeks
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Ogas at the top how?
A lot of people have existed like him in the past,like john Wayne gacy, Ted Bundy,etc...

No, he is not a serial sociopath.

He can’t be killing for fun with his father, sister and friend. It is near impossible that they are all killing for fun.

His sister helps him lure some of the female victims to the house. Is she a sociopath too? Maybe it is a family of sociopaths.

5 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Ogas at the top how?

You are definitely talking out of ignorance.. Even his brother that is a politician is not to be exempted in this case.....

He definitely have people he is working for.....

This is Nigeria!!!.......

Wish i am in charge of his case........he go sing tire............ Humanity first........

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
No punishment is enough for this guy.

I wish his body, soul and spirit will be caged forever.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Renforce: 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
wisewordd:
That guy is a psychopath. There are many of them still roaming about. I know some of you will say he's a ritualist grin

Wetin we dey watch for film o
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2021
iampeterben:
Dead zone keep off and the property need to be confiscated to the government of Akwa Ibom State.

Fillers has it that the murderer wants to speak publicly but is not allowed to.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Cnach: 9:11pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren
Don't u think that he just did what he saw others doing, he can never be the only one who has been raping n killing girls over there. My worry is that his men shall not b traced n this atrocite it going to continue some where

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

He can’t be killing for fun with his father, sister and friend. It is near impossible that they are all killing for fun.

His sister helps him lure some of the female victims to the house. Is she a sociopath too? Maybe it is a family of sociopaths.

Thanks for the initial update dear i really appreciate.... The guy is a MF serial killer and probably an organ harvester or have ties with ritualists....

How i wish our system is not compromised
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by dvkot(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
Isn't that compound a crime scene?
Why isn't it sealed off till investigation is complete?

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
O God my Father, please deliver us from wicked and unreasonable people, amen.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Maybe I followed this story differently,but if my info is correct ,
I only know his dad was arrested to find out his whereabouts or to bait him to come out,the cops do this all the time which is illegal btw.
As for the sister and friend,it might be a robbery syndicate they formed,then the guy used the opportunity of having secluded his victims to where they are powerless to explore his sexual and killing fantasies.
Usually,if there was an oga at the top,you will start hearing of organ hackings or targeting a particular type of people,not random,powerless ,broke students.
Like what will the oga gain from sponsoring these kind of senseless killings
Well,time shall tell but I know for sure that idiot is a psychopath.
Uyo has always been a sitting time bomb and I always say it to people around me,
You cant have a state filled with young people but zero prospects,it is dangerous and terrible.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

Thanks for the initial update dear i really appreciate.... The guy is a MF serial killer and probably an organ harvester or have ties with ritualists....

How i wish our system is not compromised

You are welcome. There are psychopaths, but this guy isn’t one. He is into some organized crime.

Let’s start from who owns that property.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Maybe I followed this story differently,but if my info is correct ,
I only know his dad was arrested to find out his whereabouts or to bait him to come out,the cops do this all the time which is illegal btw.
As for the sister and friend,it might be a robbery syndicate they formed,then the guy used the opportunity of having secluded his victims to where they are powerless to explore his sexual and killing fantasies.
Usually,if there was an oga at the top,you will start hearing of organ hackings or targeting a particular type of people,not random,powerless ,broke students.
Like what will the oga gain from sponsoring these kind of senseless killings
Well,time shall tell but I know for sure that idiot is a psychopath.
Uyo has always been a sitting time bomb and I always say it to people around me,
You cant have a state filled with young people but zero prospects,it is dangerous and terrible.

Please go follow the story from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

A boy born in year 2000.

He and his family according to his confessions supply body parts to politicians. Now,if they should squeal there'd be serious trouble for these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Please go follow the story from the beginning.
I have ,very well infact.
Unless you are privy to some info not available to the general public.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by kense88: 9:16pm On May 07, 2021
This guy should be roasted alive, like a thanksgiving turkey
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by netflicks(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2021
Flexherbal:

#JusticeForHinyUmoren

Since the street is aware..Just release him to street and let them handle it..
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
I have ,very well infact.
Unless you are privy to some info not available to the general public.

I doubt you have, especially when you are following on Nairaland.

His sister lured female victims to that place. They drugged and raped them. Two of these girls had to beg for their lives and were pardoned. One even said with what she experienced, she doubts the late Ini girl is still alive because she doesn’t know how she left that place alive. Yet you say they formed robbery squad abi wetin you call am?

Tedassie:

He and his family according to his confessions supply body parts to politicians. Now,if they should squeal there'd be serious trouble for these politicians.

Most definitely. This dude is everything but a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by SeaTrade(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2021
DSC7:

You are definitely talking out of ignorance.. Even his brother that is a politician is not to be exempted in this case.....

He definitely have people he is working for.....

This is Nigeria!!!.......

Wish i am in charge of his case........he go sing tire............ Humanity first........
The world does not work on emotions my melodramatic friend,
Be rational atleast.
So because his brother is a politician then definitely he is supplying human parts to him abi? grin
John Wayne gacy was also a succesful businessman in The USA,I guess he used his victims body parts to grow his business too ,
After all, that is the USA!!!
What a joke.
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2021
saphiere:
Men and evil. God help us.
Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHq4DtoEEjw
I think I now know what your father is capable of....
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by netflicks(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
Who knows how many of such places still out there...God will surely expose them all...wickedness and evil does not pay, humanity is dead...
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by DSC7: 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You are welcome. There are psychopaths, but this guy isn’t one. He is into some organized crime.

Let’s start from who owns that property.

So many prominent men are involved....

He is just a frontier....

Check his NL timeline he never posted or created any thread about Job vacancies in order to keep a clean slate here....

4 Likes

Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by tradebot: 9:23pm On May 07, 2021
I respect Nigerian Police, they can even track bokoharam
Re: Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) by bluefilm: 9:23pm On May 07, 2021
Na wa o

Be like say the guy na serial killer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.