Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up (17331 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Rowlee(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2021
I'm happy that we still have old patriotic elders who know the Truth and Say it regardless.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Fragility6: 2:28pm On May 11, 2021
dederocs:
I don't argue with myopic people.
The usual reply of zombies. I spit on u
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by juman(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2021
Hiss.
The old man is an idiot.
The insecurity is enough to break the country.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2021
budaatum:

Even Syria and Afghanistan are countries with some proud citizens fighting to keep it so as you'd find if you meet people from those countries. And I assure you that there are many of us ensuring Nigerians are no ones lab rat, while we don't really listen to USA that has its own problems.

As for me leaving Nigeria, the following might stop you making crap up inside your head and make you see how God already blesses me, as well as perhaps show how you are responsible for what is said about you and your country.

Do you ever talk without insulting people? Or you want to show how "High and Mighty" or "Powerful" are?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by budaatum: 2:57pm On May 11, 2021
gimakon:

Do you ever talk without insulting people? Or you want to show how "High and Mighty" or "Powerful" are?

Were you trying to show how "High and Mighty" or "Powerful" you were when you said my country was dead, or did you not see you were insulting me when you accused me of being in a slumber?

Don't insult and you will not be insulted!
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Ancestos007: 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
The body that is more intent on breaking this country apart is the presidency.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by dederocs(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
Fragility6:

The usual reply of zombies. I spit on u
Spit on your father, bastard lowlife urchin.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Fragility6: 4:31pm On May 11, 2021
dederocs:
Spit on your father, bastard lowlife urchin.
My father can neva be compared to an uncircumsised idiot like u.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up by Charleys: 2:11am On May 12, 2021
Difrent:

Let him go and say all this in advanced countries and see how they will fine him for misleading people . Chris oyakilome has since shut up when slammed with heavy fine.....
did you read the link I posted or you replied out of sentiment s?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Train Attack: Incompetent President, Commands Nothing - Melaye Fires Buhari / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan / Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.