Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

grown up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / grown up (2492 Views)

When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo) / Just Imagine What This Full Grown Up Man Is Doing(photo) / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

grown up by obinon(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2011
Re: grown up by 190: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2011
Poster

What u do is,

Stand up, Look for the nearest transformer close to your house and Kiss it

Are u seriously OK, u made a lady fall in love with you afterwards wanted to dump her

The lady is tryna move on and ure complaining

U really need that Transformer in your life to make things easier for you undecided
Re: grown up by InkedNerd(f): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2011
@OP: Lemme ask you something, why exactly do you like this girl?
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Lemme ask you something, why exactly do you like this girl?

I love her because she is respectful,well mannered,but she just did not allow me do my work then(toasting her)i forgot to mention that she is a virgin and always sang to my ear how she vowed that it is anybody that will marry her that will disvirgin her.i did not want to be that committed then.
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2011
190:

Poster

What u do is,

Are u seriously OK, u made a lady fall in love with you afterwards wanted to dump her

I guess you did not finish reading my update,when i said no jokes,seriously i had you in mind.

U really need that Transformer in your life to make things easier for you undecided

Re: grown up by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2011
Are you sure sure this your newfound love is not because you got competition? If she dumps this guy for you im sure you will complain that she should have allowed you fight to get her full attention instead of making it easier by choosing you.

You really are a confused guy and if I were in her shoes, I"d have dumped you a long time ago. The other guy might be insurance to her, but if you are not careful you could end up being the insurance (supporting bf)
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2011
I guess you did not finish reading my update?when i said no jokes, seriously,i had you in mind.
Re: grown up by tosyne007(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2011
obinon:

I love her because she is respectful,well mannered,but she just did not allow me do my work then(toasting her)i forgot to mention that she is a virgin and always sang to my ear how she vowed that it is anybody that will marry her that will disvirgin her.i did not want to be that committed then.

did u dis-virgin her? pls clarify.
Re: grown up by InkedNerd(f): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
obinon:

Seems like you two got involved a little to quickly. Ya just jumped right into it. Why is it that when another man started showing her affection you seemed to perk up? Had that man not come around would you have continued as you were? And if she chooses you over her, what's to stop you from ignoring her again?
Re: grown up by Odunnu: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
What does she feel for the other guy?she 'feels' love for you, huh?
It lies on her to break away from either/both of you and your behavior determines who she'l go for.
Let her know you sincerely loff her and warreva comes of it, take it as a man
Re: grown up by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster
There is a say that goes:" you only realize the value of what you got when you lose it"

You "supposedly" liked her and she made a move on you and became a couple but your ego (or whatever BS) made you treat her like shiit. Now this gal didn't wait for you to grow up and moved on to someone who valued her, you saw it, got jealous and NOW you are talking about loving her. Isn't she the same woman that you had no respect for a while back? Quit being childish and immature (storming out of her room when you see she is being treated like a princess by a rival lol)

Bro, I am sorry to tell you that she is better off with that other guy, at least he treats her right, and YOU are the one she should dump!
Re: grown up by omega25red(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
poster

i thought guys loose interest after they get to actually have sex with the girl and not after they kiss undecided
Well at least you have realised your mistake and now it's up to you to make it work. The first thing you want to do is spend time with her. If and when you go to her room and you see the other guy dont storm off like a biotch ask her to come outside that you would like to have a word with her.
Be respectful about it (lord knows that guy might kick your azz) and when she comes out just take her hand and walk away with her show her that you actually care about her. to win this war you have to be in it to win it. waiting for her to come to your room crying only shows that you are weak. the other guy is sitting in her room where you should be.

Like Godmother said are you sure you aren't just jealous becuse you have competition?
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
No, i did not disvirgin her,that's the more reason she is confused,because she later became ready to give me her virginity and knows that i could get it if i wanted,but i was not ready,seriously am not the type of guy that will like to disvirgin a girl that i have not made up my mind to marry.she still respects me for that.But i cannot explain if my new found love for her is because of the competition or that am becoming matured.Right now the problem like i said is that i have less than 3 months to go and she is still with the guy as she is in 200L because she did remedials and the guy is in his 300l.what will happen eventually i leave the uni?
Re: grown up by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
You are not confused rather you are scared. You are afraid she'll dump rather than the other way round.

Man up and accept that she is not for you. You were simply going to use and dump her so don't cry that she's leaving you.
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
omega25red:

poster

[b]i thought guys loose interest after they get to actually have sex with the girl and not after they kiss[/b]  undecided
Well at least you have realised your mistake and now it's up to you to make it work. The first thing you want to do is spend time with her. If and when you go to her room and you see the other guy dont storm off like a biotch ask her to come outside that you would like to have a word with her.
Be respectful about it (lord knows that guy might kick your azz) and when she comes out just take her hand and walk away with her show her that you actually care about her. to win this war you have to be in it to win it. waiting for her to come to your room crying only shows that you are weak. the other guy is sitting in her room where you should be.

Like Godmother said are you sure you aren't just jealous becuse you have competition?

Everybody is different,some may loose interest after sex,some will loose interest during the course of conversation with the said girl,mine was that the kiss was so sudden and i was wondering how she still kept her virginity if she could kiss on the first day,i was scared.
Re: grown up by omega25red(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
obinon:

Everybody is different,some may loose interest after sex,some will loose interest during the course of conversation with the said girl,mine was that the kiss was so sudden and i was wondering how she still kept her virginity if she could kiss on the first day,i was scared.
well i hear you but now that you realise you care for her you need to step up your game. By the way this love you have for her is it up to marrying her? or you want to see if you can make a relationship work?

about the other guy make sure before you leave you let it be known that she is your chick by your actions that way she will look forward to graduating and having a future with you
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
@omega25red. i am very serious,first we have to make the relationship work,then i do not see anything stopping us from getting married if it works.
Re: grown up by MMM2(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
2 of u should manage d girl,
dere is luv in sharing.
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
M M M:

2 of u should manage d girl,
dere is luv in sharing.

The way you will manage your wife with your dad.
Re: grown up by cantell(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
190:

Poster

What u do is,

For once you're right to the point and your joke makes sense.
@Op,
Bros go jam tipper or better still jump into a lake.
She has moved on but you've sworn to make life miserable for her.
You're interested in her cos she's taken and your jealousy won't leave the better part of you.
O boy you dey fu*ck up!
Re: grown up by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
I always go back to this scenario:

toddlers in a sandbox playing.
Toddler A has all of the toys, but refuses to play with them
and pays them no attention till a Toddler B or C shows that they
have interest in the toys!  undecided undecided

You snooze you loose!  angry
You guys trip me out with that "we have s3x then I leave her because it
was too easy" line but then if she has principle and gives you a challenge
she is playing 'hard to get' smh.
Re: grown up by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Real men accept challenges with pride, weak boys accept dummies with no regrets.

A real man knows what he wants and strive for it. Weak boys runs around with his head cut off trying to find his place.

Can someone clean up all this blood in here? Thanks.
Re: grown up by ohemmanu: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Real men accept challenges with pride, weak boys accept dummies with no regrets.

A real man knows what he wants and strive for it. Weak boys runs around with his head cut off trying to find his place.

Can someone clean up all this blood in here? Thanks.

The only blood i see here is from your stinking puniny,is it that you don't know that you are on men ses? clean it yourself and leave the dude alone old witch. On your first day you suck a mans dyck,shamelss wh ore.
Re: grown up by MrsChima(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
ohemmanu:

The only blood i see here is from your stinking puniny,is it that you don't know that you are on men ses? clean it yourself and leave the dude alone old witch. On your first day you suck a mans dyck,shamelss wh ore.

Ladies and gentlemen, [size=22pt]We have a winner![/size] The Biggest Dummy is crowned.

This is a prime example of what happens when parents do not pay their children's school fees on time.
Re: grown up by ohemmanu: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies and gentlemen, [size=22pt]We have a winner![/size] The Biggest Dummy is crowned.

This is a prime example of what happens when parents do not pay their children's school fees on time.

You are the real onukwu, useless old fool,i have been watching the way you virtually attack every post here on nl,go get a life,old fool.
Re: grown up by Nekai(f): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I always go back to this scenario:

toddlers in a sandbox playing.
Toddler A has all of the toys, but refuses to play with them
and pays them no attention till a Toddler B or C shows that they
have interest in the toys! undecided undecided

You snooze you loose! angry
You guys trip me out with that "we have s3x then I leave her because it
was too easy" line but then if she has principle and gives you a challenge
she is playing 'hard to get' smh.

Yeah, sorry bro. cry
Re: grown up by Beync(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Op, seriously this is lesson 1, when u value wat hav, it will stay long with u. obviously, she discovered ur wrong attitude towards her and she moved on. even tho she still luv u, the luv is now divided. u wud hav nurtured her luv even tho u were not ready to settle down and not to disrespect her dat wud make her feel she is not luvd. now u will be confusing her the more with this ur sudden awaken luv. now r u luving her for real or becos another fellow is about taking her away from?
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2011
Beync:

Op, seriously this is lesson 1, when u value wat hav, it will stay long with u. obviously, she discovered your wrong attitude towards her and she moved on. even tho she still luv u, the luv is now divided. u wud hav nurtured her luv even tho u were not ready to settle down and not to disrespect her dat wud make her feel she is not luvd. now u will be confusing her the more with this your sudden awaken luv. now r u luving her for real or becos another fellow is about taking her away from?

Yeah, i agree 100% with you,i have learnt my lesson,life it self is a teacher.I do not blame her,she came to my room last night that she will try to talk sense into the other guy so that she will give me another chance,i just pray that when i leave the uni the guy does not come back again because he is so desperate.
Re: grown up by deniyor: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2011
OP
there are a lot of things you have to consider here:
1. Admit it to yourself: the only reason you are more interested in her is cos of competition, not some BS maturity. Nothing to be ashamed of, we have all been there b4. The real question there is, if she gives in to you, what is the guarantee you will not disrespect her again?

2. do you really love the girl? hv you considered the fact that the other guy might be better for her and treat her better than you?
3. with any girl of quality, you will always have competition. your actions so far show you are too weak to handle that for now. You continue storming off, you show weakness, and lose face.

4. The girl is not worth the effort. A girl who does not break up a dynsfuntional relationship ( or work it out) but chooses to double date you and a new guy is a serious RED FLAG. What will happen if you hv relationship probs another time? or when you graduate?

5. You say she is a virgin. Have you considered the possibility the other guy has deflowered her? If so, are you still willing to take her back? What is your limit on the kind of relationship that might exist btw the two of them b4 you break it off?
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2011
deniyor:

OP
there are a lot of things you have to consider here:
1. Admit it to yourself: the only reason you are more interested in her is cos of competition, not some BS maturity. Nothing to be ashamed of, we have all been there b4. The real question there is, if she gives in to you, what is the guarantee you will not disrespect her again?

2. do you really love the girl? hv you considered the fact that the other guy might be better for her and treat her better than you?
3. with any girl of quality, you will always have competition. your actions so far show you are too weak to handle that for now. You continue storming off, you show weakness, and lose face.

4. The girl is not worth the effort. A girl who does not break up a dynsfuntional relationship ( or work it out) but chooses to double date you and a new guy is a serious RED FLAG. What will happen if you hv relationship probs another time? or when you graduate?

5. You say she is a virgin. Have you considered the possibility the other guy has deflowered her? If so, are you still willing to take her back? What is your limit on the kind of relationship that might exist btw the two of them b4 you break it off?

I think am more matured now than then that it does not have anything to do with the competition.2)i think i do love the girl,that the other has been nice does not mean that he will be a better guy for her,at least i will be doing all those stuffs i neglected,to be sincere the other guy has been playing MR NICE because her friends are his advisers so they just tell him the girl's mind,3)as for my leaving the room,i wont any longer.4) i accept all the blame,she said she still loved me that was why she could not call of the relationship that i might change my mind.4)she said that she is still a virgin,that even if something would have happened the mere fact that i knew that she is a virgin was a control factor, even if he has,i think i still love her and will take her back ,it is all my fault except she keeps their relationship going secretly now am around or openly when i have graduated,i will know that after all we are not meant to be together,that fate was responsible not me.
Re: grown up by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
@poster
The fact that you "think" you love her is ojne more reason why she shouldn't waste her time with you, you are not even sure of how you feel about this girl. When you "know" you love her then she should give you a chance.
Re: grown up by MrsChima(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
ohemmanu:

You are the real onukwu, useless old fool,i have been watching the way you virtually attack every post here on nl,go get a life,old fool.

Excuse me dummy, I will not apologize for not giving you the loving attention that you lacked growing up. Go find the house maid and cry her a river.

Attack a brain fairy dummy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope She Finds Me Good Enough? it's high time I revitalize this thread.... / Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures) / Internet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.