Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

grown up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / grown up (2535 Views)

When You Are A Grown Up Man Still Using The Word 'bae' Lol See (photo) / Just Imagine What This Full Grown Up Man Is Doing(photo) / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: grown up by Dsense(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cumunumunu angry

OP.
Man up please . , Mchewwwwww angry
Re: grown up by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2011
hmmm, sounds like the other guy wants to fucck her lol, oh well give me the girl number let me see what i can arrange, i will talk sense into her after going round one and two,

maybe then you will knw how much of a dunce you are lol
wait self are u that of a big boy, that you lost interest in a girl bec of a kiss??
wwonders shall never end
Re: grown up by obinon(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2011
She has made her choice,she left me.Atleast i have learnt my lessons. Never take anyone for granted,how i wish that occured to me then.Thanks to everyone for the contribution.
Re: grown up by deniyor: 4:08am On May 03, 2011
That's good news. It might not feel like that now but in future, you will learn to appreciate the lady in your life, as a result of this mistake of yours.
Of course that is assuming you are not a he goat that commits the same mistake no matter how many times he is punished for it. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lover Boy Jumps To Death Seconds After Girlfriend Falls From 150ft Tower / Now I'm Rich And I Need A BAD Naija Chick / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.