Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57459 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

I am not sharing money with Ohakim and i respect your opinion. Udenwa has ruled and gone. Ohakim is in the play now, Udenw did well and Orlu people are smiling. Ohakim is not selfish to go and favor his people first. He started all round in Imo. See Owerri for example, are u not happy about how it looks See Oguta wonderlake resort, are u not happy about the project See the ring roads to decongest traffic in Imo, they are there, and u can actually investigate them. Visit www.imostate.gov.ng and www.ohakim2011.org and see what he is actually doing. Don't just say he has done nothing. Actually he has done something.

You know what? If Imolites can come together with all these brains, we can uplift out state and we can contribute positively and not criticising and crucifying while Imo burns!

U be maga.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2011
Contrary to reports that All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate, Owelle Rochas Okorocha won the April 26 gubernatorial poll in Imo State, it was actually the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) torch bearer and incumbent governor, Chief Ikedi Ohakim that carried the day.

According to results obtained in Owerri, governor Ohakim scored a total of 310,104 votes to floor Okorocha who garnered 305,263 votes.

Governor Ohakim also met the mandatory requirement of scoring 25% of the votes in 22 council areas while Okorocha got 25% only in 17 council areas.

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Senator Ifeanyi Ararume made 25% in six council Areas.

The voting pattern along zonal lines show that Owerri and Orlu gave Okorocha the highest votes while Okigwe zone backed Ohakim and Ararume strongly.

However, the PDP won House of Assembly seats across the three zones while APGA in only two zones of Orlu and Owerri.

PDP's 16 Assembly seats are Okigwe, Onuimo, Isiala Mbano, Aboh Mbaise, Ezinihitte Mbaise, Ahiazu Mbaise, Ikeduru, Isu, Nkwerre, Nwangele, Oguta, Ohaji/Egbema and Orsu.

APGA won seven assembly seats which are Ideato South, Ideato North, Orlu, Oru East, Oru West, Owerri Municipal and Owerri North.
What do you want to do with this story

Source - http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/851

See propaganda of the highest order
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:17pm On May 03, 2011
Source - http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/851

See propaganda of the highest order

I saw it but I respect the authorities. We need to stop inciting others because if Imo burns, we all burn. we need to start now to figure out a way in which all our leaders in Imo work together under one umbrella to move the state forward. We cant achieve that by acting as their thugs but by cautioning those who are inciting us with lies and telling them to embrace peace. You and I are imolites so lets not decide our state because of politics, all these contestants can actually come together and move the state forward and its not far from happening because nothing is impossible with God.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 12:24pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

I saw it but I respect the authorities. We need to stop inciting others because if Imo burns, we all burn. we need to start now to figure out a way in which all our leaders in Imo work together under one umbrella to move the state forward. We cant achieve that by acting as their thugs but by cautioning those who are inciting us with lies and telling them to embrace peace. You and I are imolites so lets not decide our state because of politics, all these contestants can actually come together and move the state forward and its not far from happening because nothing is impossible with God.

Why is Ohakim using propaganda to force himself on Imolites? Is it by force to rule over a ppl that does not want you. INEC results are very clear but he is posting another results. What is the aim? And why use our official website where our budget and other very important infos should be posted to campaign and blackmail his opponents? Waiting your answer
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:33pm On May 03, 2011
Why is Ohakim using propaganda to force himself on Imolites? Is it by force to rule over a ppl that does not want you. INEC results are very clear but he is posting another results. What is the aim? And why use our official website where our budget and other very important infos should be posted to campaign and blackmail his opponents? Waiting your answer

Bros,
Lets not fight here ok, I respect your opinion but I think we can stand taller than allowing people to pitch us together. I stated earlier that I am not here to campaign for anybody but here to appeal to people to see reason and work together for the betterment of imolites. Its how we present ourselves that people will take us.

When I was away, we were a laughing stock because people said we are not respecting our governor. Its not good at all. You and I know that sometimes, we can save the day by allowing peace to reign. We all know the likely fall out of power tussle and we are trying to avoid it. We are looking at an Imo where all the people fighting for power can come together and allow the Governor to finish his remaining tenure peacefully. He started some projects which will be completed in another 4 yrs and he cant overstay it. We dont want them abandoned.

With the way imolites are going, Imo may burn and we wont profit from it. We can beat our chest and forgive and for the sake of peace, allow him to finish 4 yrs. Do you think he doesnt have conscience, he will certainly make up for his mistakes and make Imo greater, but he cant do it without me and you. I respect you and your opinion my brother, but lets sue for peace and allow Ohakim a breathing space to prove himself.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ZE: 12:40pm On May 03, 2011
Its too late for Ohakim. there is no repentance in the grave Ohakim has failed woefully, we need to try someone else
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 12:42pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Bros,
Lets not fight here ok, I respect your opinion but I think we can stand taller than allowing people to pitch us together. I stated earlier that I am not here to campaign for anybody but here to appeal to people to see reason and work together for the betterment of imolites. Its how we present ourselves that people will take us.

When I was away, we were a laughing stock because people said we are not respecting our governor. Its not good at all. You and I know that sometimes, we can save the day by allowing peace to reign. We all know the likely fall out of power tussle and we are trying to avoid it. We are looking at an Imo where all the people fighting for power can come together and allow the Governor to finish his remaining tenure peacefully. He started some projects which will be completed in another 4 yrs and he cant overstay it. We dont want them abandoned.

With the way imolites are going, Imo may burn and we wont profit from it. We can beat our chest and forgive and for the sake of peace, allow him to finish 4 yrs. Do you think he doesnt have conscience, he will certainly make up for his mistakes and make Imo greater, but he cant do it without me and you. I respect you and your opinion my brother, but lets sue for peace and allow Ohakim a breathing space to prove himself.

Which of the incumbent governors is struggling for reelection this year except ohakim if he has done so well. |If the power of incumbency and with the whole govt machinery behind him can only take him so far what does that say of him.|All you 419 folks are smart and know how to deceive and impress folks out of their valuables but Imo folks know what happened to them before they did the Otokoto riots. They see you 419 people have brought back that reign of terror back through Ohakim. They kno for sure that his return will seal up the fate of Ndimo and bag them finally for the kill. |AFTER Ohakim, he will hand over to another 419 man from Owerri Zone maybe Damaco or fighter or Ability who knows?

How did Imo even get to this level it is struggling for its life from the hands of 419 ppl. Udenwa, OBJ and Iwu have a lot of questions to answer Imo ppl. IN their bid to stop the bad Ararume, they installed the evil Ohakim, thereby installing the dynasty of 419 rulers in Imo when Imo had chosen APGA. Ohakim symbolised the capture of Imo by naming IMSU after his godfather and the Baron of them all, Evan/s Enwerem. Cry my beloved state.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Bros,

Can you just listen to yourself. This is not a time to be sentimental. Ohakim has already boiled Imo. So there's nothing he can do about it. Imo is already burning. The only way to cool it is if he quits. If a child could not walk after 4 years, what hope do you have it would do in the next four years. The bible says a tree that didnt grow after 4 years should be pulled out. That is what Imolites want.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:50pm On May 03, 2011
Which of the incumbent governors is struggling for reelection this year except ohakim if he has done so well. |If  the power of incumbency and with the whole govt machinery behind him can only take him so far what does that say of him.|All you 419 folks are smart and know how to deceive and impress folks out of their valuables but Imo folks know what happened to them before they did the Otokoto riots. They see you 419 people have brought back that reign of terror back through Ohakim.    They kno for sure that his return will seal up the fate of  Ndimo and bag them finally for the kill. |AFTER Ohakim, he will hand over to another 419 man from Owerri Zone maybe Damaco or fighter or Ability who knows?

How did Imo even get to this level it is struggling for its life from the hands of 419 ppl. Udenwa, OBJ and Iwu have a lot of questions to answer Imo ppl. IN their bid to stop the bad Ararume, they installed the evil Ohakim, thereby installing the  dynasty of 419 rulers in Imo when Imo had chosen APGA. Ohakim symbolised the capture of Imo by naming IMSU after his godfather and the Baron of them all, Evan/s Enwerem. Cry my beloved state.

You have not helped this discussion. You only insulted the Governor the more and you know I cant continue with you because you have refused to see reason. I am an Imolite and want the best for Imo. The best for Imo is not about this candidate or that but can only be achieved through suing for peace. Thats why I am here.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:55pm On May 03, 2011
Can you just listen to yourself. This is not a time to be sentimental. Ohakim has already boiled Imo. So there's nothing he can do about it. Imo is already burning. The only way to cool it is if he quits. If a child could not walk after 4 years, what hope do you have it would do in the next four years. The bible says a tree that didnt grow after 4 years should be pulled out. That is what Imolites want.

Most people are basing their anger on the propaganda of others. I was also so angry until I came home. Most of the things I based my anger on was false. We have to start learning how to investigate issues because they are all verifiable. Most people here are basing their anger on hearsay. I am not sure what u mean by me being sentimental and Imo is not boiling. What do yo mean that "a child could not work after 4 yrs?" When last did you come to owerri?

Well, I am not here to insult you, just tabling the facts for you. You can come down and go ask for the projects he calims to have completed. Drive around and see if they really exist. In that way, you will determine if you were lied to or not. God bless all Imolites.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:59pm On May 03, 2011
Its too late for Ohakim. there is no repentance in the grave Ohakim has failed woefully, we need to try someone else

God is so merciful. Ohakim maybe hated by all but if he has apologised, do u think God is man He is not in the grave yet and pray you dont find yourself in his shoes one day and ask people for forgiveness and they treat you the same way you are treating him. Lets focus on how to maintain peace in the state rather than come here to insult the governor.

If you think I am being too sentimental, just imagine Imo state as your family and Ohakim as your dad. If you insult your dad before others, others will insult your family. We have to respect our governor first and then we can come togerther and join hands with him to move the state forward.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 1:10pm On May 03, 2011
What strikes me most about you defenders of Ohakim is that you stroll to NL and other Internet fora whenever Ohakim is in trouble and start spamming the whole site. Like when he flogged Samuelson in the governor's office, when his aides beat up a catholic priest, when his entourage beat someone up on Lagos streets. I suspect that it is one or two  old NLers that will suddenly want to appear to be many folks supporting Ohakim. But go to the online voting and check out Ohakim's popularity on NL here. Go to the streets of Imo and hear the mind of the ppl. Ask yourself why Ohakim is so much involved with violence. The annoying thing is that he will do it and tell you that nothing will happen. And this is rubbing off on his boys who now see themselves as kings in their areas. They foist on the communities their choice of ezes, Traditional rulers, LG and CDC coordinators and of course it is their fellow 419 men. They grab land of others kidnap or kill opposing figures and Ohakim keeps beating the drums for them while he will run to Yaradua and ask him to call Udenwa to order for meddling in Imo then THe resolve to throw out Ohakim is strong because if not he will destroy Imo and  gradually Igboland by completely empowering evilmen in Alaimo and Alaigbo. Ndimo must resist this at all costs. The 1996 revolt against evilmen called Otokoto riots is being replayed here through the polls. They are trying to thwart it and we must say no.

solotuonye:

You have not helped this discussion. You only insulted the Governor the more and you know I cant continue with you because you have refused to see reason. I am an Imolite and want the best for Imo. The best for Imo is not about this candidate or that but can only be achieved through suing for peace. Thats why I am here.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 1:14pm On May 03, 2011
What strikes me most about you defenders of Ohakim is that you stroll to NL and other Internet fora whenever Ohakim is in trouble and start spamming the whole site. Like when he flogged Samuelson in the governor's office, when his aides beat up a catholic priest, when his entourage beat someone up on Lagos streets. I suspect that it is one or two old NLers that will suddenly want to appear to be many folks supporting Ohakim. But go to the online voting and check out Ohakim's popularity on NL here. Go to the streets of Imo and hear the mind of the ppl. Ask yourself why Ohakim is so much involved with violence. The annoying thing is that he will do it and tell you that nothing will happen. And this is rubbing off on his boys who now see themselves as kings in their areas. They foist on the communities their choice of ezes, Traditional rulers, LG and CDC coordinators and of course it is their fellow 419 men. They grab land of others kidnap or kill opposing figures and Ohakim keeps beating the drums for them while he will run to Yaradua and ask him to call Udenwa to order for meddling in Imo then THe resolve to throw out Ohakim is strong because if not he will destroy Imo and gradually Igboland by completely empowering evilmen in Alaimo and Alaigbo. Ndimo must resist this at all costs. The 1996 revolt against evilmen called Otokoto riots is being replayed here through the polls. They are trying to thwart it and we must say no.

Its not about supporting Ohakim. Its about thinking and investigating before acting. You might find yourself in his shoe one day, then you will understand what I mean. I was a heavy critic before I came back to owerri but I soon realised that it was all a smear campaign. Are u in Owerri anyway?

Why cant you investigate those things you hear about him one on one Maybe you will understand why I am here. I am only here for the sake of Imo and how we can move it forward.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nomsofidel: 1:18pm On May 03, 2011
@Houvest, I think I understand what Solomon is trying to say. I was in lagos when I applied for the 10,000 jobs and people said he ripped us off. But I didn't get the job but my friend who got it said she didnt know anybody, so did many other people say. But from outside people were talking all sorts of things about him and I was believing. When I came home, I came to realise all the things I heard was not true afterall.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2011
Online voting poll is still on here

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2011
I have always said it, no man is without a fault. If Ohakim is arrogant, it's not much a fault.
The road leading from Owerri to Okigwe through Orji has been dilapidated for years. The former governor didn't do anything maybe because it was in the opposing zone. This same Ohakim repaired that road with good drainage. Today my people enjoy free medical care in government owned hospitals throughout owerri. We in Owerri zone (Orji precisely) promised him our support, both old and young.
He is a lot better than the past.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 1:35pm On May 03, 2011
nomsofidel:

@Houvest, I think I understand what Solomon is trying to say. I was in lagos when I applied for the 10,000 jobs and people said he ripped us off. But I didn't get the job but my friend who got it said she didnt know anybody, so did many other people say. But from outside people were talking all sorts of things about him and I was believing. When I came home, I came to realise all the things I heard was not true afterall.

My reply to you is this. Same as iudoagwu. Answer as many names as you want.

What strikes me most about you defenders of Ohakim is that you stroll to NL and other Internet fora whenever Ohakim is in trouble and start spamming the whole site. Like when he flogged Samuelson in the governor's office, when his aides beat up a catholic priest, when his entourage beat someone up on Lagos streets. I suspect that it is one or two  old NLers that will suddenly want to appear to be many folks supporting Ohakim. But go to the online voting and check out Ohakim's popularity on NL here. Go to the streets of Imo and hear the mind of the ppl. Ask yourself why Ohakim is so much involved with violence. The annoying thing is that he will do it and tell you that nothing will happen. And this is rubbing off on his boys who now see themselves as kings in their areas. They foist on the communities their choice of ezes, Town Union executives, community leaders, LG and CDC coordinators and of course it is their fellow 419 men. They grab land of others kidnap or kill opposing figures and Ohakim keeps beating the drums for them while he will run to Yaradua and ask him to call Udenwa to order for meddling in Imo then THe resolve to throw out Ohakim is strong because if not he will destroy Imo and  gradually Igboland by completely empowering evilmen in Alaimo and Alaigbo. Ndimo must resist this at all costs. The 1996 revolt against evilmen called Otokoto riots is being replayed here through the polls. They are trying to thwart it and we must say no.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2011
iudoagwu:

I have always said it, no man is without a fault. If Ohakim is arrogant, it's not much a fault.
The road leading from Owerri to Okigwe through Orji has been dilapidated for years. The former governor didn't do anything maybe because it was in the opposing zone. This same Ohakim repaired that road with good drainage. Today my people enjoy free medical care in government owned hospitals throughout owerri. We in Owerri zone (Orji precisely) promised him our support, both old and young.
He is a lot better than the past.
You and ur gang are still dwelling in the past shocked

Don't we all expect Ohakim to perform better than Udenwa? . . .and why compare Ohakim with Udenwa rather than the present man,Rochas ?

@Y'all,whats gwan now?what's the latest?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 1:44pm On May 03, 2011
You and your gang are still dwelling in the past Shocked

Don't we all expect Ohakim to perform better than Udenwa? . . .and why compare Ohakim with Udenwa rather than the present man,Rochas ?

@Y'all,whats gwan now?what's the latest?

Are you in Imo presently?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 1:46pm On May 03, 2011
My reply to you is this. Same as iudoagwu. Answer as many names as you want.

What strikes me most about you defenders of Ohakim is that you stroll to NL and other Internet fora whenever Ohakim is in trouble and start spamming the whole site. Like when he flogged Samuelson in the governor's office, when his aides beat up a catholic priest, when his entourage beat someone up on Lagos streets. I suspect that it is one or two old NLers that will suddenly want to appear to be many folks supporting Ohakim. But go to the online voting and check out Ohakim's popularity on NL here. Go to the streets of Imo and hear the mind of the ppl. Ask yourself why Ohakim is so much involved with violence. The annoying thing is that he will do it and tell you that nothing will happen. And this is rubbing off on his boys who now see themselves as kings in their areas. They foist on the communities their choice of ezes, Traditional rulers, LG and CDC coordinators and of course it is their fellow 419 men. They grab land of others kidnap or kill opposing figures and Ohakim keeps beating the drums for them while he will run to Yaradua and ask him to call Udenwa to order for meddling in Imo then THe resolve to throw out Ohakim is strong because if not he will destroy Imo and gradually Igboland by completely empowering evilmen in Alaimo and Alaigbo. Ndimo must resist this at all costs. The 1996 revolt against evilmen called Otokoto riots is being replayed here through the polls. They are trying to thwart it and we must say no.

I am not sure you are in Imo. If you were, you wouldnt see injustice and stand by it. Calling us Ohakim supporters is ignorance. I need you to come home and together we can investigate all allegations against him. I dont want to be fooled by some crafty people into believing all false info and then make a mistake I will regret later.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 1:55pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

I am not sure you are in Imo. If you were, you wouldnt see injustice and stand by it. Calling us Ohakim supporters is ignorance. I need you to come home and together we can investigate all allegations against him. I dont want to be fooled by some crafty people into believing all false info and then make a mistake I will regret later.

Interesting write-up by Samuelson I just stumbled on on the Internet. What do you say.

The chicken has finally come home to roost. All the deceit, fraud,
electoral manipulation and pure madness in the political environment
of Imo state have now been exposed.

Who would believe that after painting a picture of a performing
governor just to deceive the public that Ikedi Ohakim would be in
the thick forest (OKOHIA) over the governorship election in Imo
State?.
Who would believe that after painting the Most Distinguished Senator
Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume with tar brush that Ikedi Ohakim in company of
his wife Chioma would on the 27th April 2011 visit the distinguished
senator in his country home at Isiebu Mbano L.G.A and prostrated flat
on the floor begging for support under the watchful eyes of Chief Tony
Chukwu, and other people too numerous to mention?. Again who would
believe that after wasting an estimated N7.8 billion of state funds on
his so called re-election campaign, that Ikedi Ohakim would be on his
knees begging Traditional Rulers and other state holders in the state
to go and plead with Owelle Rochas Okorocha to step down from the
governorship race?.

The lesson to learn from the above revelation is that it is good to
have a good legacy which would always count for you in times to come,
Leadership is all about service and genuine commitment to the people.
Our lord Jusus Christ demonstrated this leadership otherwise called
“SERVANT – LEADERSHIP” when he climbed down from his Olympian height,
bent down and washed the feet of his own disciples.
Our Lord Jesus Christ cured the sick, he healed the blind, he fed
the hungry, he saved many lives. Inshort, Jesus was sinless, morally
perfect and he led a pure life. I have used our lord Jesus Christ to
prove that leadership is all about service to humanity.

The question now is why did Ikedi Ohakim climb down from his Olympian
height as the governor of Imo State and committed the following
atrocities against mankind?

(1) He ordered the humiliation of Rev.Fr. Eustace Okorie.
(2) He personally stripped this writer (Citizen Ikenna Samuelson
Iwuoha) naked at gun point in the office of the governor.
(3) He personally flogged this writer with koboko in the office of the governor.
(4) He sleeps with women of easy virtue in the office of the governor.
(5) He criminally increased his security votes from N1 billion to N
4.5 billion within a period of four (4) years.
(6) He established a kidnap squad in the state which he uses to
intimidate the people of the state.
(7) He is seriously involved in so many fraud and scam activities in the state.
(cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state
with the sole aim to siphon state resources.
(9) He is seriously involved in so many money laundering activities.

(10) He destroyed the properties of innocent citizens of Imo State.
(11) He destroyed the economic activities of helpless Imo citizens
without a single compensation.
(12) He used the judiciary to persecute and prosecute people who stood
up to challenge his evilcratic , jezebelic and dictatorial tendencies.
(13) He criminally abused state funds and used same to acquire
properties all over the world. EFCC report have already confirmed it.
(14) He abused his power and used same to clamp many members of the
opposition into unwarranted detention on frivolous and useless
allegation. Eg Dr. Alex Obi, Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha , Mr Eze
Madumere, 13 years old boy who sells pure water. Etc. etc.
(15) The illegal dethronement of Traditional Rulers. Eg EZE Dr.
Oliver Ohanweh.
(16) He is looting the local government funds. EFCC have equally confirmed it.
(17) He used his criminal tendencies to hack my telephone line and
used it to send text messages to people attacking and blackmailing the
person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

The atrocities of ikedi Ohakim are too numerous to mention here. Now
that elections are with us, Ohakim is finding it difficult to convince
Imo people to vote for him. Hence he is applying the rigging tactics.
I have already exposed his strategies to rig himself into office again
in my numerous write- ups. Please see attached (1) AS INEC CONCLUDES
PLANS TO RIG ELECTION IN IMO STATE FOR IKEDI OHAKIM (2) THE RIGGING OF
APRIL 9TH 2011 ELECTION BY PDP, INEC, AND IKEDI OHAKIM IN IMO STATE.
(3) REJOINDER:: BLACKMAIL TEXT MESSAGES IN CIRCULATION.

At this point let me state that Ikedi Ohakim’s strategy of cloning and
hacking my telephone line to blackmail Owelle Rochas Okorocha is such
that if he succeeds in his evil attempt to kill me, then Imo people
would turn around and hold Rochas Okorocha responsible for my death.
But this plan failed because NDI-IMO knows that Ohakim is the person
attacking Rochas through my hacked telephone line. Almighty God has
already exposed Ikedi Ohakim as a criminal and a lunatic who must fail
and be disgraced in Imo State.

In the conducted governorship election held on the 26th of April 2011,
Ikedi Ohakim failed woefully. Hence he is using his so called power of
incumbency to frustrate the official announcement of the actual
(genuine) results. He connived with INEC to announce that APGA won in
12 LGAs, PDP won in 11 LGAs , ACN won nothing and 4 LGAs results are
“in-conclusive”. But from the Booth Agents results received across the
state and also from the police reports, APGA won in 15 LGAs , ACN won
in 9 LGAs, while PDP won in only 3 LGAs . This is the true and genuine
results.

Now that INEC has announced that “fresh election “ would be
conducted on the 6th of May 2011 in 4 LGAs (Mbaitoli, Ngor-Okpala,
Ohaji/Egbema, and Oguta) the people of Imo State in these 4 LGAs must
definitely show their disdain on Ikedi Ohakim by voting against PDP.

It is very unfortunate that a desperate and frustrated lunatic called
Ikedi Ohakim wants to govern Imo State again, but all his plans have
come to an imminent fatal end.
This is the only opportunity for the people of Imo State to prove to
Ikedi Ohakim that he is not wanted in the state again.

The change which the people of Imo state have long desired is here and
we must never allow this opportunity to slip us by.
NDI-IMO BIKO NU, TETA N’URA.

I rest my pen.

By
Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha.
Social Crusader/Facilitator
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
Plot 98 Ikenegbu Layout Extension
Owerri - Imo State Nigeria
30th April 2011
Email: ikennasamuelson@gmail.com

Copies forwarded to over 130,000 Email Addresses.

NOTE: I AM STILL SUPPORTING THE MOST DISTINGUISHED SENATOR IFEANYICHUKWU
GODWIN ARARAUME 100%.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW IS TO GET THAT LUNATIC CALLED IKEDI
GODSON OHAKIM OUT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSE.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Are you in Imo presently?
No . . .It's obvious,no?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2011
Solotuonye pls respond to the post made by houvest
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 2:12pm On May 03, 2011

State?.
governorship race?.

Iwuoha) unclothed at gun point in the office of the governor.
(3) He personally flogged this writer with koboko in the office of the governor.
(Cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state

Oliver Ohanweh.

results.

I rest my pen.

By
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
30th April 2011

State?.
governorship race?.

Iwuoha) unclothed at gun point in the office of the governor.
(Cool He is involved in so many white elephant projects in the state

Oliver Ohanweh.

results.

I rest my pen.

By
SLAP – Initiative.
0703-293-4037
30th April 2011

Copies forwarded to over 130,000 Email Addresses.

NOTE: I AM STILL SUPPORTING THE MOST DISTINGUISHED SENATOR IFEANYICHUKWU
GODWIN ARARAUME 100%.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING NOW IS TO GET THAT LUNATIC CALLED IKEDI
GODSON OHAKIM OUT OF GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

You really don't get my point of being here. I am not here to tear anybody apart. I am here for the greater good. So many things are involved in politics,

You are only posting the one they said Ohakim did. What of the destruction of Horn newspapers by Rochas thugs? What of the Kidnap and beating of a politician by Ararume's thugs?

The point is that these things are not going to move Imo forward if we keep dwelling on them. Ohakim is there and has started many projects already. All the likes of Rochas and Ararume can bury their hatchet and join him. Ararume has already done that and we need Rochas to do same. We know that the outcome of power tussle is not always pleasant. we can change our future for the better or worse. We can actually determine what happens to us. Lets be reasonable.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Beync(f): 2:17pm On May 03, 2011
@solotuonye, lets say Ohakim has done something but as u can see people dont wont him back. the last time i checked owerri, everywhere was full of keke and those cars dat look like bittle. The structures were still the ones he met on sit. In my home, who born am, he no smell their at all. so tell me how he is not being partial.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 2:18pm On May 03, 2011
Solotuonye pls respond to the post made by houvest

I just did and you will come to unerstand my point gradually. Its for the greater good of Imolites. I am proudly imolite!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 2:23pm On May 03, 2011
@solotuonye, lets say Ohakim has done something but as u can see people dont wont him back. the last time i checked owerri, everywhere was full of keke and those cars dat look like bittle. The structures were still the ones he met on sit. In my home, who born am, he no smell their at all. so tell me how he is not being partial.

When you bend down, you will see where the problem is coming from. Its not actually that people dont want him back, its actually that some people are carrying out a smear campaign to make people hate him.

I am here not to tell you to like him but to tell you to investigate information before you believe them. When most people figure out that those campaigns were for political reasons, they will make their won desicions. The bad name Ohakim has today is not actually because of bad governance, its because of blackmail and people tend to believe what the majority are saying without investigation.

I was so angry with him until i got the truth myself, firsthand. I had to come home to investigate. I can assure you, go and investigate for yourselfand you will see that you will come here, a changed person.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2011
Solutuonye or what do u call urself, you need to understand that leadership is not done with sentiments. All you are saying here is just sentimental. You cannot give us any tangible reason to want Ohakim. If you ar in Lagos you will see that Fashola made all oppositions irrelevant with the works he has done. That is leadership. But wat do u tell us as reason for asking Okiham back, because its his turn. U ar just plain numb.

No nation, society or ppl ever go forward dwelling on sentiments. Let the best man be given the job. Period
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 2:48pm On May 03, 2011
Solutuonye or what do u call urself, you need to understand that leadership is not done with sentiments. All you are saying here is just sentimental. You cannot give us any tangible reason to want Ohakim. If you ar in Lagos you will see that Fashola made all oppositions irrelevant with the works he has done. That is leadership. But wat do u tell us as reason for asking Okiham back, because its his turn. U ar just plain numb.

No nation, society or ppl ever go forward dwelling on sentiments. Let the best man be given the job. Period

You can't go on insulting me because I didn't insult you. All I was writing is for everybody to investigate what he hears because we can be in the same hot seat. You are the one using sentiments because you are not in the state, but just acting on what you hear.

If an organized syndicate is to rubbish fashola and what he has done, those outside Lagos will not know better. They will only see fashola as evil until they come to lagos. That is exactly the same thing I am saying or do you want me to join in criticism because others are criticizing?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Beync(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2011
U believe the large population of Imo peolple who doesnt want Ohakim are acting base on wat they heard other than wat they are seeing and feeling? ok, if u want to get a little to the truth, jus pick up ur phone, call 5 to 10 persons at home and ask him/her about ohakim. what we are even arguing? what do u say about his fraud job case where he extorted money from youths to expand his accnt.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2011
Stop writing and believing a lot of lies about this governor!
Resist the attempts by opposition to divide imo!!
Check the truths for yourselves here http://imomanylies.com/facts/pages/younger-generation/index.php
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 3:28pm On May 03, 2011
So you do not care about Imo's future or the character of those that lead her or the fundamental human rights of the citizens he has blatantly violated? Assuming but not conceeding that Ohakim has suddenly turned Imo to a paradise so we should forget all the above I mentioned because of the paradise. But where is this your paradise? I was in Owerri Two weeks ago and I spent  week there.  Last year he dualized Owerri-Okigwe road up to Orji because GEJ was coming then just the way he did the Amaraku and Anara whitewashing just because Yaradua was coming then. When the elections were close by he suddenly started the Owerri ringroad to deceive Ndimo. WE know how 419ners operate and they cannot get us again.

solotuonye:

You really don't get my point of being here. I am not here to tear anybody apart. I am here for the greater good. So many things are involved in politics,

You are only posting the one they said Ohakim did. What of the destruction of Horn newspapers by Rochas thugs? What of the Kidnap and beating of a politician by Ararume's thugs?

The point is that these things are not going to move Imo forward if we keep dwelling on them. Ohakim is there and has started many projects already. All the likes of Rochas and Ararume can bury their hatchet and join him. Ararume has already done that and we need Rochas to do same. We know that the outcome of power tussle is not always pleasant. we can change our future for the better or worse. We can actually determine what happens to us. Lets be reasonable.
I am amazed that your rebuttal of Samuelson's records of Ohakims's human right violations was just to try to balance it with the alleged burniung of the horn by alleged Rochas thugs and that done by Ararume's and you keep inviting us to come home and reason with you. You could do a better proipaganda work than this and the amazing thing is when you or Ohakim are called out you start crying 'Insult' as below.

solotuonye:

You can't go on insulting me because I didn't insult you. All I was writing is for everybody to investigate what he hears because we can be in the same hot seat. You are the one using sentiments because you are not in the state, but just acting on what you hear.

If an organized syndicate is to rubbish fashola and what he has done, those outside Lagos will not know better. They will only see fashola as evil until they come to lagos. That is exactly the same thing I am saying or do you want me to join in criticism because others are criticizing?

When I wrote the following:
houvest:

Which of the incumbent governors is struggling for reelection this year except ohakim if he has done so well. |If the power of incumbency and with the whole govt machinery behind him can only take him so far what does that say of him.|All you 419 folks are smart and know how to deceive and impress folks out of their valuables but Imo folks know what happened to them before they did the Otokoto riots. They see you 419 people have brought back that reign of terror back through Ohakim. They kno for sure that his return will seal up the fate of Ndimo and bag them finally for the kill. |AFTER Ohakim, he will hand over to another 419 man from Owerri Zone maybe Damaco or fighter or Ability who knows?

How did Imo even get to this level it is struggling for its life from the hands of 419 ppl. Udenwa, OBJ and Iwu have a lot of questions to answer Imo ppl. IN their bid to stop the bad Ararume, they installed the evil Ohakim, thereby installing the dynasty of 419 rulers in Imo when Imo had chosen APGA. Ohakim symbolised the capture of Imo by naming IMSU after his godfather and the Baron of them all, Evan/s Enwerem. Cry my beloved state.

Below was your response:

solotuonye:

So why are you asking us to reason with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.