Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57500 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by andrewnwa: 7:00pm On May 03, 2011
Forgive & forget. While ANOTHER is being done? Rigging? I guess u might be either a PA or one of those given de 10000 jobs, or eating money wit dis elections. Or one of de voices calling & continually askin Imo people to forgiv & forget. Smh. If Imo decides to forgive, wat's de 1st step toward appreciation? Fake results? Look, someone can be forgiven but dat must not culminate in a 2nd term, k? I wonder when it became a MUST that EVERY government will complete 8 yrs before stepping down? The re-election should be if the governed want u back. NO SENTIMENTS SHD BE ATTACHED TO POLITICS.

If i could remember vividly everyone was actually criticizing the issue of the 10,000 jobs that it didn't exist, but today the same people are actually creating another propaganda that you must be either a PA or what ever to get the job. For me its only people that are myopic that will say they don't understand the way things are been done in this country.i.e Nigerian system. If a job is given as 100% in Nigeria, surely 80% will be on merit while its obvious that the remaining 20% will be for concession know as "IM". So I'm not surprise if that's the way the 10,000 job was carried out.
So please try to be constructive in your criticism!.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2011
godobi,

I am sorry for you!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2011
Online poll

70 VOTES SO FAR. Rochas 52 votes, Ohakim 18 votes, Ararume 0 votes. Kee voting if you have not , no multiple thumbprinting pls

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

U can also leave a comment here

http://polldaddy.com/poll/4996784/?view=results

Vote here

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 7:06pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

I am disappointed that you are preaching violence and encouraging Imo people to destroy Imo. So if you talk positively about Rochas it means you are his PA abi? So all those in favor of Rochas are working for him abi?

Show me where I preached violence. Are you already getting scared? I told you that  emotions in Imo are high and you are talking of preaching violence. You know that even Archbishop obinna has moved his office to INEC office . Emotions are high and Ohakim should not let it boil over. 419 ppl like to keep testing ppl's resolve till it is too late.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2011
God bless you houvest, I will move now. BWT, why is no one talking about Ararume? Is the rerun going to be between Ohakim and Rochas? Anyways, Rochas is the man. Everyone knows the truth that Ohakim never did anything for the last 4yrs. I put it before all pro Ohakim's to post a completed
project with correct address I will go there, take pictures of the project and post it here for everyone to see. At least one completed project or near in completion. Like I said earlier, I am in Owerri now though it's night but I can still move around to any location just to get evidence for you. As for those paid propagandist like solotuonye and who keeps creating multiple ID's with same story DO NOT mind him, he is being paid and that's why he has being here close to 9hrs. At the end of the day he will report back to Ohakim with number of post he made. I guess they are paying him per hour, cos today is not public holiday I don't see the reason why he will be here for as long as above 9hrs defending Ohakim  if not paid. On the other hand, maybe he has no job, even at that, who pays for his internet time, I smell something phishy!!! My Bro how much per hour Are you paid in Naira or Dollar??
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2011
The truth about the present imo state government is that they are faced with so many oppositions. The recent confession by Samuelson Iwuoha opened my eyes. Before now i used to blindly accept that the governor is bad not until i travelled down to imo for my the elections. they have been feeding us with a lot of false news against the government. If you are in doubt go to Owerri.
Go to the cathedral and ask Bishop Obinna or Rev. Okoye about the issue of beating of priest.
Go to Owerri and see Nnworie project in progress.
Go to owerri and see how neatly kept it is,
go to owerri and behold the beauty of clean and green.
Go to the rural imo and see the mass of road networks.
Go to your village oor any of the 27 LGAs and ask them of free medical care.
Go to Owerri, stop (secondary and primary schools) and ask their newly emplyed teachers the miracle of 10,000 jobs.
Go to Imo and see the truth yourself!!

Leave Ohakim alone if you can, he is not what they sponsor to paint him as.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by AndreUweh(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2011
iudoagwu:

The truth about the present imo state government is that they are faced with so many oppositions. The recent confession by Samuelson Iwuoha opened my eyes. Before now i used to blindly accept that the governor is bad not until i travelled down to imo for my the elections. they have been feeding us with a lot of false news against the government. If you are in doubt go to Owerri.
Go to the cathedral and ask Bishop Obinna or Rev. Okoye about the issue of beating of priest.
Go to Owerri and see Nnworie project in progress.
Go to owerri and see how neatly kept it is,
go to owerri and behold the beauty of clean and green.
Go to the rural imo and see the mass of road networks.
Go to your village oor any of the 27 LGAs and ask them of free medical care.
Go to Owerri, stop (secondary and primary schools) and ask their newly emplyed teachers the miracle of 10,000 jobs.
Go to Imo and see the truth yourself!!

Leave Ohakim alone if you can, he is not what they sponsor to paint him as.

What a load of rubbish.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Odunnu: 7:18pm On May 03, 2011
You keep saying 'go to. . .,go to. . .',hw do I go when there are no roads?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 7:20pm On May 03, 2011
Wow Solotonye logs off and iudoagwu logs on. Aluta Continua.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 7:21pm On May 03, 2011
ezendieze:

God bless you houvest, I will move now. BWT, why is no one talking about Ararume? Is the rerun going to be between Ohakim and Rochas? Anyways, Rochas is the man. Everyone knows the truth that Ohakim never did anything for the last 4yrs. I put it before all pro Ohakim's to post a completed
project with correct address I will go there, take pictures of the project and post it here for everyone to see. At least one completed project or near in completion. Like I said earlier, I am in Owerri now though it's night but I can still move around to any location just to get evidence for you. As for those paid propagandist like solotuonye and who keeps creating multiple ID's with same story DO NOT mind him, he is being paid and that's why he has being here close to 9hrs. At the end of the day he will report back to Ohakim with number of post he made. I guess they are paying him per hour, cos today is not public holiday I don't see the reason why he will be here for as long as above 9hrs defending Ohakim if not paid. On the other hand, maybe he has no job, even at that, who pays for his internet time, I smell something phishy!!! My Bro how much per hour Are you paid in Naira or Dollar??

You are welcome brother. Wisdom.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2011
iudoagwu your response does not answer my question. ANYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO KNOWS ANY COMPLETED PROJECT BY OHAKIM IN THE LAST 4YRS SHOULD PASTE THE CORRECT ADDRESS I AM IN OWERRI AS I SPEAK I CAN GET THE EVIDENCE NOW NOW!!!!! OTHERWISE THE PRO OHAKIM'S SHOULD SHAMEFULLY SHUT THEIR MOUTHS. THEY RECEIVED PEANUTS FOR THIS SHIT  THEY ARE SAYING HERE, WHILE THE IKIRI IS BUSY LOOTING IMO STATE MONEY BECAUSE HE KNOWS QUITE WELL THAT HE IS BEING OUSTED ALREADY. I WILL SUGGEST WE CHANGE TOPIC ON HOW TO HELP ARARUME SUCCEED OWELLE AFTER 4YRS.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 7:25pm On May 03, 2011
@bros1234 You need to be sorry for your myopic vision about OHAKIM and not me!! Most people here come here and write rubbish things about OHAKIM they overheard inside keke. Funny enough these are the same keke OHAKIM introduced in Imo State.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2011
@godobi Most people here come here and write rubbish things about OHAKIM they overheard inside keke. Funny enough these are the same keke OHAKIM introduced in Imo State.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS PEOPLE IN THE KEKE NAPEP THAT WERE SAYING ALL THESE YOU WERE BOUGHT BY OHAKIM WITH SMALL CHANGE AND YOU THINK THAT ALL IMOLITES ARE FOOLS? WE ARE IN IMO STATE, WE KNOW HOW E DEY GO HERE!! SO SHUT THE Bleep UP.

SOMEONE IN HIS RIGHT SENSES CANNOT DEFEND A CORRUPT GOVERNOR LIKE OHAKIM. WHEN IT WAS THE TIME OF ARARUME SAME THING HAPPENED THAT'S WHY OHAKIM WAS BROUGHT IN. REMEMBER IT WAS JUST TO PUNISH ARARUME IWU DECLARED OHAKIM WINNER, HE NEVER WON ANY ELECTION IN IMO AND HE WILL NEVER BECAUSE HE IS A CHEAT.

OH OKAY!! NOW I GOT IT. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT VOTED FOR IN HIS FIRST ELECTION THAT'S WHY HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING IN IMO AND THERE HE MISSED IT. HIS ADVISERS MISLED HIM. I WILL ADVISE HE RUN FOR HIS LIFE NOW AND LEAVE IMO ALONE. IF ARARUME OR ROCHAS WERE NOT RETURN ELECTED COME FRIDAY, LIBYA WILL BE BETTER THAN IMO. QUOTE ME. THOUGH I AM NOT INSTIGATING VIOLENCE BUT EVERYONE IS WATCHING. IMO NEED VISIONARY LEADERS NOT OHAKIM. PERSONALLY I AM SUGGESTING WE GIVE ROCHAS OR ARARUME A CHANCE, OHAKIM NO.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 7:56pm On May 03, 2011
@eze, , I think you are even more arrogant than the Ohakim you people are trying to crucify in the alter of internet forum. How can you tell a fellow person to shut up? Most of you should grow up and be more polite when you deal with people.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2011
It is not arrogance I am only advising you
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eagle75: 8:16pm On May 03, 2011
nomsofidel:

Please let's put the interest of Imo above every other interest. I see change and I acknowledge it. The changes are in motion and he is asking for our support to complete it. If i was not reasonable, I would have joined others in calling for his head, but I wont because I love Imo, so lets all support him to complete his second tenure and leave in peace

Must Ohakim go for second term, even if it is so glaring that he under performed? I was one of the people that voted this young man 4yrs ago in a re-scheduled election, little did we know about his past and antecedents, all in a bid to meet up with the zoning formula in the state and also to stop "the Ugly" (Araraume) and we unfortunately ended up with "the Bad"(Ohakim) thank God this time around we have "the Good" in contention. Rochas Okorocha is the best thing that can happen to us at this point of our political history. Ohakim had his 4yrs in a platter of gold, i mean without campaigns or spending kobo. My brother every day no be Christmas nah, we can give another 4yrs of our lives to that Gbagbo.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2011
@houvest and co, my dears pls save ur breaths. He can change ID a million times.lol. No point leavin important matters to answer to every one of them. Just continue to stay safe. Sorry u went thru wat u did dear@houvest.,. Enough time spent here.
@de defender, the governor wil make his speech @ 6am tomorrow morning. U can tune it Mr.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by mail4gift2(m): 1:12am On May 04, 2011
@iudoagwu, your busy typing and shouting go to, go to, go to, where have you been to in Imo State, what do you know about Imo State, am from Umuokpoko, Amucha, Njaba LGA of Imo State, have you been to the primary schools in Imo State?, have you been to their hospitals? have you, people like you are easily decieved, If you see the poor state of Government Primary Schools in Imo State, you will shut up that your dirty mouth, we all forget how the Nigeria Politics works, first 1yr in Office, they issue out projects, half way the projects they abandone it, 9months for their tenure to xpire, you see them rushing here and their issuering new projects while they have not finish the old project.

Here in Malaysia and other civilized countries, you can not start a project and abandone it only to start another one, its only in Nigeria that you can do that, and your there with your big mouth shouting go to go to go to go to, YOU go to all the Primary Schools in Imo State (lets forget about the secondary because trust me, you do not want TO GO THERE), there is a hospital right in front of my house in Amucha, you need to see the state of the hospital, the toilet there is pit toilet, do you know what a pit toilet is? so you better shut that your stupid mouth with your stupid go to go to, IDIOT

Do you also know Ohakim is a fruadstar, i mean a 419er? do you, you don't even know anything about the man and ur talking rubish, you better do your research well before posting rubish, The Owerri Port Harcourt Road project was awarded this year (February or March can't really remember) because Rivers State Government has dualize and reconstruct a double lane on the Port Harcourt - Owerri road down to the bandery, so the idiot ohakim has not choice but to award the road, because he has few months to leave the Government House which he occupied for four years and its now that he wants to repair the Road, please do not get me started on the issue of security, or employment (his 10,000 job scam), or even the electricity problem, i study at IMSU (Now EEU), have you been to IMSU b4? do you know how poor the structures are? insofficient lecture halls, no electricity, Please, do not provoke me, we Nigerians are good in one thing and that is SUFFERING AND, u know the rest.

The image below is a typical state of the primary schools in IMO STATE

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 10:11am On May 04, 2011
@iudoagwu, your busy typing and shouting go to, go to, go to, where have you been to in Imo State, what do you know about Imo State, am from Umuokpoko, Amucha, Njaba LGA of Imo State, have you been to the primary schools in Imo State?, have you been to their hospitals? have you, people like you are easily decieved, If you see the poor state of Government Primary Schools in Imo State, you will shut up that your dirty mouth, we all forget how the Nigeria Politics works, first 1yr in Office, they issue out projects, half way the projects they abandone it, 9months for their tenure to xpire, you see them rushing here and their issuering new projects while they have not finish the old project.

Here in Malaysia and other civilized countries, you can not start a project and abandone it only to start another one, its only in Nigeria that you can do that, and your there with your big mouth shouting go to go to go to go to, YOU go to all the Primary Schools in Imo State (lets forget about the secondary because trust me, you do not want TO GO THERE), there is a hospital right in front of my house in Amucha, you need to see the state of the hospital, the toilet there is pit toilet, do you know what a pit toilet is? so you better shut that your silly mouth with your silly go to go to,

Do you also know Ohakim is a fruadstar, i mean a 419er? do you, you don't even know anything about the man and your talking rubish, you better do your research well before posting rubish, The Owerri Port Harcourt Road project was awarded this year (February or March can't really remember) because Rivers State Government has dualize and reconstruct a double lane on the Port Harcourt - Owerri road down to the bandery, so the ohakim has not choice but to award the road, because he has few months to leave the Government House which he occupied for four years and its now that he wants to repair the Road, please do not get me started on the issue of security, or employment (his 10,000 job scam), or even the electricity problem, i study at IMSU (Now EEU), have you been to IMSU b4? do you know how poor the structures are? insofficient lecture halls, no electricity, Please, do not provoke me, we Nigerians are good in one thing and that is SUFFERING AND, u know the rest.

So you are really sure there is nothing good the governor has done or are you the type that finds fault with everything your wife did Be real and stop spoiling people's mind because of your selfish interests. Crticize constructively.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 10:44am On May 04, 2011
Enough of these rubbish from these ohakim boys, you are  paid to come here and beatify your 419 master,
I have said it that ohakim can not keep Imo State @ ramsom.
Which second term are you begging for? This is democracy not military dictator.
If you claim that all said about ohakim are propaganda and lies how come GEJ's wife was pleading on his behave. Why were you paid spammers pleading during your Easter spam or will you deny again.
What is it? the people you want to democratically govern said no. Why are you imposing your self on them. Is it by force?
This ohakim selfish xter has endangered 2 stupid boys like you who thumb printed about 50,000 thousand ballot to be used as aguta result. These boys are in police net waiting for their fate yet somebody is still here singing  a bird songs for a reckless leader.

We have forgiven ohakim with one condition, which is dethrone or rejection. When God forgave Satan, he dethroned him and sent him on an exile to God knows where. But nobody is saying kill ohakim, we are all saying ohakim  leave us alone.
Running from pillar to post just to be re elected cannot work for him in  Imo State. He may try to rig his way in but it won't work because the voice of people is the voice of God.
Give Rochas that Chance you are asking so that imo will Be Good again. period.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by udoagwu: 11:24am On May 04, 2011
Insert Quote
Enough of these rubbish from these ohakim boys, you are paid to come here and beatify your 419 master,
If you claim that all said about ohakim are propaganda and lies how come GEJ's wife was pleading on his behave. Why were you paid spammers pleading during your Easter spam or will you deny again.
What is it? the people you want to democratically govern said no. Why are you imposing your self on them. Is it by force?
This ohakim selfish xter has endangered 2 silly boys like you who thumb printed about 50,000 thousand ballot to be used as aguta result. These boys are in police net waiting for their fate yet somebody is still here singing a bird songs for a reckless leader.

We have forgiven ohakim with one condition, which is dethrone or rejection. When God forgave Satan, he dethroned him and sent him on an exile to God knows where. But nobody is saying kill ohakim, we are all saying ohakim leave us alone.
Running from pillar to post just to be re elected cannot work for him in Imo State. He may try to rig his way in but it won't work because the voice of people is the voice of God.
You mentioned something about giving Rochas a chance, experience has told us that newly elected Governors always start new projects while re- elected Governors continue from where they left off, we all know that the latter brings more good for the state. Ohakim has done well, and needs to do more,not everybody will agree to this, because even when the aptitude test for the 10,000 jobs was taken not everyone passed. Governance is not an easy thing to do,you cannot reachout to all no matter how you try. Ikedi Ohakim has an unfinished mandate and he needs the support of the people to achieve this, this is my advice, instead of us fighting each other, let us come together, so we can achieve greatness to together. the rewards will be celebrated collectively. God bless you all.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by udoagwu: 11:42am On May 04, 2011
@Emmy You mentioned something about giving Rochas a chance, experience has told us that newly elected Governors always start new projects while re- elected Governors continue from where they left off, we all know that the latter brings more good for the state. Ohakim has done well, and needs to do more,not everybody will agree to this, because even when the aptitude test for the 10,000 jobs was taken not everyone passed. Governance is not an easy thing to do,you cannot reachout to all no matter how you try. Ikedi Ohakim has an unfinished mandate and he needs the support of the people to achieve this, this is my advice, instead of us fighting each other, let us come together, so we can achieve greatness to together. the rewards will be celebrated collectively. God bless you all.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by andrewnwa: 11:50am On May 04, 2011
Enough of these rubbish from these ohakim boys, you are paid to come here and beatify your 419 master,
This ohakim selfish xter has endangered 2 silly boys like you who thumb printed about 50,000 thousand ballot to be used as aguta result. These boys are in police net waiting for their fate yet somebody is still here singing a bird songs for a reckless leader.

We have forgiven ohakim with one condition, which is dethrone or rejection. When God forgave Satan, he dethroned him and sent him on an exile to God knows where. But nobody is saying kill ohakim, we are all saying ohakim leave us alone.
Running from pillar to post just to be re elected cannot work for him in Imo State. He may try to rig his way in but it won't work because the voice of people is the voice of God.

PLEASE, LETS EMBRACE HIS ACHIEVEMENTS INSTEAD OF CASTIGATING HIM FOR NO GOOD REASON!. HE SHOULD BE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE TO DO MORE! THANKS!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Amaechi5(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2011
Na who dey talk about unfinished job?,wey dis extra 4yrs is when all governors will pack the whole money to go.Some fools are talking about 10,000 jobs that it is a good thing while in the real sense of it ohakim used it for politics not to help the jobless cause he was afraid that rochas is coming out.If not for the fact that rochas was coming out for governorship,ohakim wouldn't have given youths the job,the main aim of that job is for the 10000 youths and their families to vote for him during election.If Ohakim come to that seat again IMO this time will be like the old ghananians
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:09pm On May 04, 2011
Enough of these rubbish from these ohakim boys, you are  paid to come here and beatify your 419 master,
This ohakim selfish xter has endangered 2 silly boys like you who thumb printed about 50,000 thousand ballot to be used as aguta result. These boys are in police net waiting for their fate yet somebody is still here singing  a bird songs for a reckless leader.

We have forgiven ohakim with one condition, which is dethrone or rejection. When God forgave Satan, he dethroned him and sent him on an exile to God knows where. But nobody is saying kill ohakim, we are all saying ohakim  leave us alone.
Running from pillar to post just to be re elected cannot work for him in  Imo State. He may try to rig his way in but it won't work because the voice of people is the voice of God.

I can see hatred and not reason. I can see prejudice and not justice. It is written all over your comment. You are speaking with your own voice and not the voice of God. If God choses Ohakim, who are you to counter?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 12:12pm On May 04, 2011
Na who dey talk about unfinished job?,wey dis extra 4yrs is when all governors will pack the whole money to go.Some fools are talking about 10,000 jobs that it is a good thing while in the real sense of it ohakim used it for politics not to help the jobless cause he was afraid that rochas is coming out.If not for the fact that rochas was coming out for governorship,ohakim wouldn't have given youths the job,the main aim of that job is for the 10000 youths and their families to vote for him during election.If Ohakim come to that seat again IMO this time will be like the old ghananians

He gives job and you say its politics, He doesnt give and you say he's done nothing. Why dont you just accept its just a personal stuff and not that Ohakim has not done anything we know the truth so dont bother trying to divert our attention here,
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eagle75: 12:44pm On May 04, 2011
Amaechi5:

@Amaechi you made a lot of sense, all these 10,000 jobs are nothing but political gimmicks, I know a couple of guys that received job letters over 4months ago up to this moment nothing has happened, I know a lady that was among the first set that received theirs at Owerri the very Saturday afternoon Ohakim declared his interest for second term as writing this nothing has happened all they receive is test msg urging to intesify their support  to Ohakim in order to actualize their jobs. Even the 27 LGA chairmen, since sworn into office September last year as well as the councillors have never received half of the allocations meant for the various local government Areas, that is the will sign for it but would receive less. Ofcourse they cannot raise an eyebrow we all knew how Ohakim hijacked the elections in their favour so they should try to deal with it. One good thing that will happen to Imo State if Ohakim is ousted through the polls is that 1. the next governor and every other politician in Imo would learn how to lead and not rule the Imolites. 2. that  4yrs is not too far and the people will punish them again with thier mandate. 3. power of incumbent is gradually becoming a thing of the past. 4. most importantly if Imo State still want to hold on to zoning system, any concerned zone must ensure they present a son or daughter that is credible, that has a good past records/antecedents, and that has listening hear especially to the downtrodden . Lets see how the Friday 6th may election will go, but at the end of the day the people of Imo State have made a serious statement is ti will be very difficult for Ohakim to RULE Imo State again.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2011
That's one thing i don't like about fellow Nigerians.
The typical African man will commend good things, and optimize for the best.
But for 9ja, no way! People once said that Ohakim's 10,000 jobs was lies, now they said it's politics.
Am beginning to believe that the man is a good man, people are just against him which is not far from normal.

After all even the kingdom of God suffereth violence.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Eagle75: 1:15pm On May 04, 2011
iudoagwu:

That's one thing i don't like about fellow Nigerians.
The typical African man will commend good things, and optimize for the best.
But for 9ja, no way! People once said that Ohakim's 10,000 jobs was lies, now they said it's politics.
[b]Am beginning to believe that the man is a good man, [/b]people are just against him which is not far from normal.

After all even the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

I thought you have been holding brief for him? why are you telling us now that you are beginning to believe him, before nko?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 2:07pm On May 04, 2011
Tell him to stop his evil if you love him, let him give imolites a chance. We want to elect our gov not to rig our gov. graduates are tired of keke nepep because that his only achievement.

4yrs is not months.
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
VOTE FOR ROCHAS
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 2:37pm On May 04, 2011
udoagwu:

@Emmy You mentioned something about giving Rochas a chance, experience has told us that newly elected Governors always start new projects while re- elected Governors continue from where they left off, we all know that the latter brings more good for the state. Ohakim has done well, and needs to do more,not  everybody will agree to this, because even when the aptitude test for the 10,000 jobs was taken not everyone passed. Governance is not an easy thing to do,you cannot reachout to all no matter how you try. Ikedi Ohakim has an unfinished mandate and he needs the support of the people to achieve this, this is my advice, instead of us fighting each other, let us come together, so we can achieve greatness to together. the rewards will be celebrated collectively. God bless you all.
@udoagwu, i like to respond when reasonable people talk. But do you think Gov Amaechi of Rivers stated was re elected before he achieved all he did?. Was chime of Enugu stated re elected before he achieved all?. Or was  fashola of Lagos stated  re elected before He proved to Nigeria that He can? Many of you may think that we hate ohakim, even if we do when did that hatred started?
Other govs were busy developing their state, empowering youths while ohakim was busy chasing shadow. Look at Imo you call a state. I was happy one day when  Dr Peter Odili spoke in Truth and reconciliation: He said that he has sponsored more than 5,000 Rivers State citizen for scholarship abroad from secondary school to masters level. ( which a neighbor of mine from opobo benefited)

What can  former gov ohakim be proud of, ask him he will tell you there are structures going on, Guys common call a spade a spade, forget politics and say the truth.
Arch Bishop Obinna became serious with this years Imo politics because ohakim insulted his person and defiled his instruction to let the rev Father in custody release. after a black mass was celebrated on that effect, all ohakim told the press was that the rev Fathers are praying for the sins of Imo State. Isn't that mockery to Christianity at large.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by otukpo(f): 2:56pm On May 04, 2011
Ohakim is a fraud and Heaven will not allow him win this election.

Although he has done a lot of rigging in this released results, but he will still fail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick.. / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.