Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! (57460 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 3:39pm On May 03, 2011
So why are you asking us to reason with you?

Firstly, I want us to investigate news and know the truth before crucifying.

Secondly, you can understand that some will say he didnt give jobs, only to turn around and 2nd guess the government by saying that they will revoke it.
You can see from the point above that the person is judging with prejudice. When you investigate and see that something is true, why not just accept it as true? if not, how can you be asking for proof. For someone with prejudice, even if you give him proof, he will not accept.

We are still Imolites and can't fight one another. we just have to argue and get a neutral ground to move forward.

You and I know that no government is saintly. Even the US government that is shouting at China to stop human rights abuse is also guilty of torturing prisoners, so lets just be matured and move on.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 3:49pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Firstly, I want us to investigate news and know the truth before crucifying.

Secondly, you can understand that some will say he didnt give jobs, only to turn around and 2nd guess the government by saying that they will revoke it.
You can see from the point above that the person is judging with prejudice. When you investigate and see that something is true, why not just accept it as true? if not, how can you be asking for proof. For someone with prejudice, even if you give him proof, he will not accept.

We are still Imolites and can't fight one another. we just have to argue and get a neutral ground to move forward.

You and I know that no government is saintly. Even the US government that is shouting at China to stop human rights abuse is also guilty of torturing prisoners, so lets just be matured and move on.

You amaze me on how you skillfully sidestep through the landmine of questions and comments We raise and pick and choose which to answer. Imo electorate has become more sophisticated than take 3k and vote for me forget about every other thing as you are advocating here . Please try again. Once more I repeat

So you do not care about Imo's future or the character of those that lead her or the fundamental human rights of the citizens he has blatantly violated? Assuming but not conceeding that Ohakim has suddenly turned Imo to a paradise so we should forget all the above I mentioned because of the paradise. But where is this your paradise? I was in Owerri Two weeks ago and I spent  week there.  Last year he dualized Owerri-Okigwe road up to Orji because GEJ was coming then just the way he did the Amaraku and Anara whitewashing just because Yaradua was coming then. When the elections were close by he suddenly started the Owerri ringroad to deceive Ndimo. WE know how 419ners operate and they cannot get us again. Again this:

I am amazed that your rebuttal of Samuelson's records of Ohakims's human right violations was just to try to balance it with the alleged burniung of the horn by alleged Rochas thugs and that done by Ararume's . And again:

What strikes me most about you defenders of Ohakim is that you stroll to NL and other Internet fora whenever Ohakim is in trouble and start spamming the whole site. Like when he flogged Samuelson in the governor's office, when his aides beat up a catholic priest, when his entourage beat someone up on Lagos streets. I suspect that it is one or two  old NLers that will suddenly want to appear to be many folks supporting Ohakim. But go to the online voting and check out Ohakim's popularity on NL here. Go to the streets of Imo and hear the mind of the ppl. Ask yourself why Ohakim is so much involved with violence. The annoying thing is that he will do it and tell you that nothing will happen. And this is rubbing off on his boys who now see themselves as kings in their areas. They foist on the communities their choice of ezes, Town Union executives, community leaders, LG and CDC coordinators and of course it is their fellow 419 men. They grab land of others kidnap or kill opposing figures and Ohakim keeps beating the drums for them while he will run to Yaradua and ask him to call Udenwa to order for meddling in Imo then THe resolve to throw out Ohakim is strong because if not he will destroy Imo and  gradually Igboland by completely empowering evilmen in Alaimo and Alaigbo. Ndimo must resist this at all costs. The 1996 revolt against evilmen called Otokoto riots is being replayed here through the polls. They are trying to thwart it and we must say no. Give also a good rebuttal to this:

Which of the incumbent governors is struggling for reelection this year except ohakim if he has done so well. |If  the power of incumbency and with the whole govt machinery behind him can only take him so far what does that say of him.|All you 419 folks are smart and know how to deceive and impress folks out of their valuables but Imo folks know what happened to them before they did the Otokoto riots. They see you 419 people have brought back that reign of terror back through Ohakim.    They kno for sure that his return will seal up the fate of  Ndimo and bag them finally for the kill. |AFTER Ohakim, he will hand over to another 419 man from Owerri Zone maybe Damaco or fighter or Ability who knows?

How did Imo even get to this level it is struggling for its life from the hands of 419 ppl. Udenwa, OBJ and Iwu have a lot of questions to answer Imo ppl. IN their bid to stop the bad Ararume, they installed the evil Ohakim, thereby installing the  dynasty of 419 rulers in Imo when Imo had chosen APGA. Ohakim symbolised the capture of Imo by naming IMSU after his godfather and the Baron of them all, Evan/s Enwerem. Cry my beloved state.

You talk about investigating news when I am inside the news. What is there to investigate? The construction of the road to my town enters Ohakims' budget annually and yet we have to take a detour through another community to go home every rainy season. If it is happening to us that are in the same LG with Ohakim Do I have to visit every community to know that his claims about IRROMA are false. I told you that I spent a week in Owerri two weeks ago, I know what is on the ground if that will satisfy you.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Ngwakwe: 4:06pm On May 03, 2011
@ Solo and others defending Ohakim
Please my follow Nairalanders don't listen to these paid and bought Ohakim boys. I live in Imo and also have access to almost all LGAs in the state. We are educated people and can boost of five poly/universities in the state.
Having gone so far in learning we cannot be brain washed by either Ohakim or his propagander machines.
Ohakim cannot win any LGA in Imo State without rigging. He is the most hated politician in the state as of now. His apologies may be accepted next year or next after undergoing EFCC scrutiny but for now nobody needs him. Na by force
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ngbube(f): 4:57pm On May 03, 2011
@solo I've been following all ur post and comments and i must say u seem like a reasonable person.and am not one to jump to conclusions or make baseless accustions without varification.having said that, i must tell u that am a bit disappointed with ur reply to honuest post, the one with the long list of evils committed by Ohakim . I was expecting u to deniel or at least make excuses for some of those accusations labelled against him. u see, some of the things Samuel accused him of I have already heard b/4 but discard as hearsay.did he really do those things pls? in as much as i'm all for peace,i also think ppl should be made to pay for their crimes.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by arinzeeze: 5:03pm On May 03, 2011
i just checked the linkhttp://imomanylies.com/ above, the truth is there.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 5:07pm On May 03, 2011
Please my follow Nairalanders don't listen to these paid and bought Ohakim boys. I live in Imo and also have access to almost all LGAs in the state. We are educated people and can boost of five poly/universities in the state.
Having gone so far in learning we cannot be brain washed by either Ohakim or his propagander machines.
Ohakim cannot win any LGA in Imo State without rigging. He is the most hated politician in the state as of now. His apologies may be accepted next year or next after undergoing EFCC scrutiny but for now nobody needs him. Na by force

Just chill for once and envisage Imo without peace? How do you think people reach a compromise? its by letting bygones be bygones. We are not in a law court, neither am I Ohakim's attorney, so asking me to defend your accusation is wrond as we are not in a law court. I am only suing for peace and reason. We cant reach a compromise without forgiving one another.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 5:12pm On May 03, 2011

I have one question for all accusing me of doing the wrong thing. If Saul (Paul) were to ask the Israelites for forgiveness after what he did, would they have forgiven him? If he wasn't forgiven, would he have achieved what he achieved in the bible? Most of the spiritual texts we read todday came from Saul, just because he was forgiven and given another chance, but in modern day scenario, wouldn't he have gone for firing squad

God in the same vein would forgive the Governor. he has repeatedly asked to be forgiven and given another chance, yet we harden our hearts and forget Our lord's prayer. what more do you want me to say. God is God and can still use him the same way He used Saul.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2011
@solo I've been following all your post and comments and i must say u seem like a reasonable person.and am not one to jump to conclusions or make baseless accustions without varification.having said that, i must tell u that am a bit disappointed with your reply to honuest post, the one with the long list of evils committed by Ohakim . I was expecting u to deniel or at least make excuses for some of those accusations labelled against him. u see, some of the things Samuel accused him of I have already heard b/4 but discard as hearsay.did he really do those things pls? in as much as i'm all for peace,i also think ppl should be made to pay for their crimes.

I think the answer to that question is somewhere in this site http://imomanylies.com/
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by nomsofidel: 5:22pm On May 03, 2011

Please let's put the interest of Imo above every other interest. I see change and I acknowledge it. The changes are in motion and he is asking for our support to complete it. If i was not reasonable, I would have joined others in calling for his head, but I wont because I love Imo, so lets all support him to complete his second tenure and leave in peace
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 5:42pm On May 03, 2011
Same old style. Register many Names and come up with the same funny message 'ive Ohakim a second chance' Try and be more creative please.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 5:48pm On May 03, 2011
Hmmmmmm. Sentiments should be put aside. Interest of de state? Would that be achieved by disputing clear election results? Rochas too is capable i believe? Wont he complete de projects? If the ACN got higher results than de PDP, why nullify theirs? I cant believe de seeming injustices going on in this state election. Let some people not incur the wrath of God upon themselves. THE WORST THING INEC & JEGA WILL EVER DO TO THEMSELVES IS TO GET THEIR HANDS SOILED WITH FRAUDULENT RESULTS because of one state elections. It will be a great pity.
@samuelson, nothin wil happen to u by God's grace. You are in HIS hands. Just be careful.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 5:58pm On May 03, 2011
Same old style. Register many Names and come up with the same funny message 'ive Ohakim a second chance' Try and be more creative please.

, sounds biased to me. I guess you want everybody to ask for Ohakim's head. Why can't we forgive and forget?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:04pm On May 03, 2011
Hmmmmmm. Sentiments should be put aside. Interest of de state? Would that be achieved by disputing clear election results? Rochas too is capable i believe? Wont he complete de projects? If the ACN got higher results than de PDP, why nullify theirs? I cant believe de seeming injustices going on in this state election. Let some people not incur the wrath of God upon themselves. THE WORST THING INEC & JEGA WILL EVER DO TO THEMSELVES IS TO GET THEIR HANDS SOILED WITH FRAUDULENT RESULTS because of one state elections. It will be a great pity.
@samuelson, nothin wil happen to u by God's grace. You are in HIS hands. Just be careful.

I agree with you 100%, the only objection being that some crafty people used false propaganda to make all Imolites come to that view. It was an organized propaganda that was carried out successfully over time and now it has stuck.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Ngwakwe: 6:09pm On May 03, 2011
If Ohakim is declared loser. There will be freedom, joy, and justice to the demand of the people.

However, if Ohakim is declared winner there will be anguise, disappointment, and distrust in any future elections.
Unaccountability will rule because nobody can ask question because all votes Ohakim got was bought hence Imo purse will be his personal possession.

But if Rochas is declared winner, we will question mismanagement, organise protests and participate in his government as a people because he did not buy our votes but we gave him benefit of doubt hence he have right to call him to order.

Please Ohakim leave Imo people alone, we did not vote for you irrespective of your many attempts to buy us off.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by 1Emmy: 6:16pm On May 03, 2011
Ngwakwe:

If you love the imolites you will love to vote for Rochas, we have known him before now.
I wonder why somebody would try to impose his sel in people who said no.
This is democracy. Tell ohakim and his boys to leave the imolites alone. Nothing is going to happy to them, they should not be afraid of efcc or Nemesis. But what a man sowed he reaps. Vote for our Joy
Give Rochas a chance ohakim has faild.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by alexleo(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2011
@solotuonye , your posts here makes a whole bunch of foolish defence for Ohakim. God will save us from his evil manipulations. How can a so called performing governor be having a free fall in this election. Great governors like fashola , chime etc are celebrating their victory. When politicians fought against Chime in Enugu, the masses stood by him but in Ohakim's case both the politicians and the masses are against him. Tufiakwa. Pls stop disturbing us.com
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:22pm On May 03, 2011
If you love the imolites you will love to vote for Rochas, we have known him before now.
I wonder why somebody would try to impose his sel in people who said no.
This is democracy. Tell ohakim and his boys to leave the imolites alone. Nothing is going to happy to them, they should not be afraid of efcc or Nemesis. But what a man sowed he reaps. Vote for our Joy
Give Rochas a chance ohakim has faild.

Nobody that is alive has failed. If God decides to chose him, we have no other option. Sometimes, man can propose and God will dispose. If we see reason, we'll ask Rochas to join hands with ohakim like Ararume has done, why divide Imo because of one man
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 6:23pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

I agree with you 100%, the only objection being that some crafty people used false propaganda to make all Imolites come to that view. It was an organized propaganda that was carried out successfully over time and now it has stuck.

Who are thus nameless propagandists you keep talking about? Please name and shame the brain behind this syndicate that has miraculously hypnotisedf 90% of Ndimo to hate Ohakim. I am still waiting for you to address the points raised before or do you want me to repeat them? I spoke of myself and my experiencesnot any body's so-called propaganda. Bros try another tactic. The ones you are employing here are failing badly.

solotuonye:

, sounds biased to me. I guess you want everybody to ask for Ohakim's head. Why can't we forgive and forget?

Biased? That one person is doing multiple registrations here and coming  only to ask for second chance for Ohakim? What Are you talking about? please up your game.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by siccoj: 6:25pm On May 03, 2011
Thanks 2 almity ALLAH we wil b destroying dem 1 by 1.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:26pm On May 03, 2011
@solotuonye , your posts here makes a whole bunch of foolish defence for Ohakim. God will save us from his evil manipulations. How can a so called performing governor be having a free fall in this election. Great governors like fashola , chime etc are celebrating their victory. When politicians fought against Chime in Enugu, the masses stood by him but in Ohakim's case both the politicians and the masses are against him. Tufiakwa. Pls stop disturbing us.com

Why must you insult me before you make your point Have I ever insulted anyone?

Well, fashola et al had an opposition who were busy campaigning like him. In imo state, the case was different, we had an opposition who were busy telling lies and smearing the governor's image instead of campaigning. They made me believe he flogged a priest when it was actually a big lie. They made me believe he walked some disabled people out of his office when infact we have a diabled that was made an SSA to the governor to enable the governor help them. They made me believe a lot of other lies and you need to come closer with a neutral mind to discover them. if i was prejudiced in my judgement, i would have been asking for his head. Tru and figure the facts out by yourself and dont let others mislead you.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by Wislet(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Forgive & forget. While ANOTHER is being done? Rigging? I guess u might be either a PA or one of those given de 10000 jobs, or eating money wit dis elections. Or one of de voices calling & continually askin Imo people to forgiv & forget. Smh. If Imo decides to forgive, wat's de 1st step toward appreciation? Fake results? Look, someone can be forgiven but dat must not culminate in a 2nd term, k? I wonder when it became a MUST that EVERY government will complete 8 yrs before stepping down? The re-election should be if the governed want u back. NO SENTIMENTS SHD BE ATTACHED TO POLITICS.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:32pm On May 03, 2011
Forgive & forget. While ANOTHER is being done? Rigging? I guess u might be either a PA or one of those given de 10000 jobs, or eating money wit dis elections. Or one of de voices calling & continually askin Imo people to forgiv & forget. Smh. If Imo decides to forgive, wat's de 1st step toward appreciation? Fake results? Look, someone can be forgiven but dat must not culminate in a 2nd term, k? I wonder when it became a MUST that EVERY government will complete 8 yrs before stepping down? The re-election should be if the governed want u back. NO SENTIMENTS SHD BE ATTACHED TO POLITICS.

You spoke well but didnt address the facts against him that were discovered to be lies. The truth is that not everybody is priviledged like me to know the truth. I reside in kano and not even in Imo. When I visited Imo, I took time to check out all I was hearing and found them to be lies.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye you are a lame idiot with your blind father Ohakim the evil man. How much did he pay you to do this You have being online for the past 8hours defending Ohakim with no concrete reason, Oh! I see, in one of your statements you said Ohakim gave you job, is this the kind of job you are working for him? Propaganda?? How much is your salary for this?? You sold your future for a peanut, eeh? Okwa ya? I am ashamed of you. If not that I know you personally I would have reported you to EFCC as an accomplice to Ohakim's looting's.  You said he started projects, where is the project located and how long has the project being in progress? The ring road I can remember just started when he noticed a strong opposition in his re-election which is Rochas. Bet me if he eventually rigs himself into office non of those project will be completed because he is not coming for any election again, rather he will focus on their senatorial constituency where he will be pushing himself for Senate.

If you know any completed project, please post it here with the correct site address, I am in Owerri now, All Season to be precise I can verify it and get back with details for everyone in few minutes time.

I will suggest you leave this forum alone, look for another forum to pollute and scam. I know you really well, that's why I am advising you.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 6:38pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye:

Nobody that is alive has failed. If God decides to chose him, we have no other option. Sometimes, man can propose and God will dispose. If we see reason, we'll ask Rochas to join hands with ohakim like Ararume has done, why divide Imo because of one man

Now I get where you are going. You are trying to make Ndimo not to bring down Imo if Ohakim is rigged in. This is what I call  Pre-emptive damage control gear. So sorry to disa[ppoint yyou. It wont fly. We already know whom the people want. If you really want peace as you are preaching, please persuade your Oga to stand down. You appear young so I will advise you to read up on one Omoboriowo and how he was governing Ondo State from Lagos. Imolites are not naturally violent but it is no good to touch the tiger's tail. Even Social Leaders like us , Religious leaders like Archbishop Obinna and Okorocha, The Iwuanyanwus and Nzeribes ,etc, will not be able to stop Ndimo because it is their future and that of their generation unborn that is being trifled with by you guys. They will not take it. Do not say I did not tell you because like I sad before, I was in Imo 2 weeks ago and I was able to guage the emotions on the ground. The 419 ppl always like to call ppl's bluffs till it is too late. Please I beg you. You guys should read the hand writting on the wall and persuade him to accept the will of Imolites come friday.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by iudoagwu(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2011
WISLET ON
Forgive & forget. While ANOTHER is being done? Rigging? I guess u might be either a PA or one of those given [color=#006600]de 10000 jobs[/color], or eating money wit dis elections. Or one of de voices calling & continually askin Imo people to forgiv & forget. Smh. If Imo decides to forgive, wat's de 1st step toward appreciation? Fake results? Look, someone can be forgiven but dat must not culminate in a 2nd term, k? I wonder when it became a MUST that EVERY government will complete 8 yrs before stepping down? The re-election should be if the governed want u back. NO SENTIMENTS SHD BE ATTACHED TO POLITICS.

I thought you people denied he never gave the jobs?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by andrewnwa: 6:41pm On May 03, 2011
@solotuonye, i frankly agree with you on your own view on his achievements, vision, purpose and transformation been carried out in the state. Do you know that its obvious that it took his predecessor 8 years to make an impact in the state. Dr Ikedi Ohakim has done so many enviable achievements, basically in the area of Infrastructural development and youth empowerment through job creation. Today, Imo state now has a more contemporary look, security has been readjusted, compared to the 8 years of his predecessor.  The only problem i have come to understand why most people criticize him is in his matter of addressing people which is not important.
For me, there is no perfect human being on earth: every human being has his or her own short-comings. The question i keep asking myself is: Why are we Imolites so much concerned about his mode of communication? Are we not supposed to concentrate on his tremendous achievements?
There is no way an administration can reach every manliness and harry,we should also learn to see things from the futuristic and developmental point of view and also give him the necessary support, instead of castigating the innocent man who have strive to move Imo forward despite all the challenges been faced with.
Thanks.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:46pm On May 03, 2011
Now I get where you are going. You are trying to make Ndimo not to bring down Imo if Ohakim is rigged in. This is what I call Pre-emptive damage control gear. So sorry to disa[ppoint yyou. It wont fly. We already know whom the people want. If you really want peace as you are preaching, please persuade your Oga to stand down. You appear young so I will advise you to read up on one Omoboriowo and how he was governing Ondo State from Lagos. Imolites are not naturally violent but it is no good to touch the tiger's tail. Even Social Leaders like us , Religious leaders like Archbishop Obinna and Okorocha, The Iwuanyanwus and Nzeribes ,etc, will not be able to stop Ndimo because it is their future and that of their generation unborn that is being trifled with by you guys. They will not take it. Do not say I did not tell you because like I sad before, I was in Imo 2 weeks ago and I was able to guage the emotions on the ground. The 419 ppl always like to call ppl's bluffs till it is too late. Please I beg you. You guys should read the hand writting on the wall and persuade him to accept the will of Imolites come friday.

I am disappointed that you are preaching violence and encouraging Imo people to destroy Imo. So if you talk positively about Rochas it means you are his PA abi? So all those in favor of Rochas are working for him abi?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by ezendieze(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye you are a lamer with your blind father Ohakim the evil man. How much did he pay you to do this You have being online for the past 8hours defending Ohakim with no concrete reason, Oh! I see, in one of your statements you said Ohakim gave you job, is this the kind of job you are working for him? Propaganda?Huh? How much is your salary for this?? You sold your future for a peanut, eeh? Okwa ya? I am ashamed of you. If not that I know you personally I would have reported you to EFCC as an accomplice to Ohakim's looting's. You said he started projects, where is the project located and how long has the project being in progress? The ring road I can remember just started when he noticed a strong opposition in his re-election which is Rochas. Bet me if he eventually rigs himself into office non of those project will be completed because he is not coming for any election again, rather he will focus on their senatorial constituency where he will be pushing himself for Senate.

If you know any completed project, please post it here with the correct site address, I am in Owerri now, All Season to be precise I can verify it and get back with details for everyone in few minutes time.

I will suggest you leave this forum alone, look for another forum to pollute and scam. I know you really well, that's why I am advising you.

THE SECOND WARNING
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by houvest: 6:52pm On May 03, 2011
ezendieze:

solotuonye you are a lamer with your blind father Ohakim the evil man. How much did he pay you to do this You have being online for the past 8hours defending Ohakim with no concrete reason, Oh! I see, in one of your statements you said Ohakim gave you job, is this the kind of job you are working for him? Propaganda?Huh? How much is your salary for this?? You sold your future for a peanut, eeh? Okwa ya? I am ashamed of you. If not that I know you personally I would have reported you to EFCC as an accomplice to Ohakim's looting's. You said he started projects, where is the project located and how long has the project being in progress? The ring road I can remember just started when he noticed a strong opposition in his re-election which is Rochas. Bet me if he eventually rigs himself into office non of those project will be completed because he is not coming for any election again, rather he will focus on their senatorial constituency where he will be pushing himself for Senate.

THE SECOND WARNING

Brother be careful how you interact with these people. No need to give them your address in Owerri because they are desperate. I do not know whether they have released Omo tat was kidnapped at Amaraku since 2 weeks ago. Just engage them here on the net and leave it at trhat. The guy you say you know be wary of him because he can be the one to give you up. See how he posts with different user names within minutes of the other to make folks think he represents many folks. They have Already taught him the Yahoo business that is why I say he might not be the person you knew before anymore, Let him sell his conscience and the future of his kin for a mess of porridge but be safe till and if the time comes to throw off anonymity by friday and beyond.
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by solotuonye: 6:55pm On May 03, 2011
solotuonye you are a lame with your blind father Ohakim the evil man. How much did he pay you to do this You have being online for the past 8hours defending Ohakim with no concrete reason, Oh! I see, in one of your statements you said Ohakim gave you job, is this the kind of job you are working for him? Propaganda?Huh? How much is your salary for this?? You sold your future for a peanut, eeh? Okwa ya? I am ashamed of you. If not that I know you personally I would have reported you to EFCC as an accomplice to Ohakim's looting's. You said he started projects, where is the project located and how long has the project being in progress? The ring road I can remember just started when he noticed a strong opposition in his re-election which is Rochas. Bet me if he eventually rigs himself into office non of those project will be completed because he is not coming for any election again, rather he will focus on their senatorial constituency where he will be pushing himself for Senate.

Brother be careful how you interact with these people. No need to give them your address in Owerri because they are desperate. I do not know whether they have released Omo tat was kidnapped at Amaraku since 2 weeks ago. Just engage them here on the net and leave it at trhat. The guy you say you know be wary of him because he can be the one to give you up. See how he posts with different user names within minutes of the other to make folks think he represents many folks. They have Already taught him the Yahoo business that is why I say he might not be the person you knew before anymore, Let him sell his conscience and the future of his kin for a mess of porridge but be safe till and if the time comes to throw off anonymity by friday and beyond.

U say i have been online for 8hrs, what about you? so if am not supporting Rochas am stupid? So you mean Rochas is paying you for this?
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by godobim: 6:57pm On May 03, 2011
@drpolitics

'I will vote Ohakim a thousand times if they were one thousand elections. The truth is for most of us who grew up in Jos were Rochas is said to have appeared from. WE know how shady a character he is,  Rochas claims to be a millioniare business man but can anybody point to anybody of Imo Extract that Rochas has empowered in Business? OK,  I"m sure the next thing I would hear is Rochas foundation. What is Rochas foundation? It is just a vehicle to attract foreign funds to fund education for the less privileged. You, I and Rochas know very well that it is not his money. Rochas has defrauded many in the past and particularly is responsible for deaths of Nigerian Children. He was given the Contract to import Vaccines into Nigeria and he imported fake and Substandard vaccines, bribed NAFDAC agents and broke the cold chain by using a tipper instead of a cooling van to transport these vaccines,  I think his popularity comes from the relative distance of his crimes from the heartland, making him seem like a free education monger,  It's a shame that Imo people have been charmed by this goon,  I pray God would save us from the fire we are about to jump into because we feel the frying pan is warm,  
VOTE OHAKIM AND PROF. VIOLA ONWULIRI
VOTE OHAKIM AND PROF. VIOLA ONWULIRI '

I am happy now that the number of pro Ohakims are increasing by the day. These are people who are putting their money where their mouths are. I am glad someone has finally told us what ROCHAS stand for. Long live Imolites!!! Long live OHAKIM and VIOLA!!!
Re: Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! by bros1234(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2011
Online poll

70 VOTES SO FAR. Rochas 52 votes, Ohakim 18 votes, Ararume 0 votes. Kee voting if you have not , no multiple thumbprinting pls

http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.