Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38645 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by chukwuebuka65(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2021
That means that you dont love her. so why wasting her time. its not fair man
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OluAKGBGN(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2021
Cerebellu grin m:
OP issa Eleribuu OPgrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by peacettw: 2:28pm On May 27, 2021
There is such a thing as excess love. This is one of them
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by spiceadole: 2:30pm On May 27, 2021
ViVaMadrid:

How so?

She is making herself a laughing stock.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OluAKGBGN(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
She doesn't request for money though, but I do male her happy due to fact that I am okay with the things we have.

She is not a liability though.

Oga what is your problem? Don't make a good girl become a bad girl. Don't do what you will regret later, majority of the ladies out there are liabilities, silly and have nothing to offer after sex. From what you have written, you are lucky. Cherish her and reciprocate her love and care. Good day.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by walkingshadow911: 2:37pm On May 27, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
problem nor dey finish

like Israel and Palestine, their war no dey finish since d dayz of David and Goliath gringringrin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by xtervaganza(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.
you don't have sense kobo

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by AfonjaConehead: 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Keep quiet niggah. Na one yamlegger wey never taste Yoruba Demon's "grin" before...

She's obsessed. grin

Mentalus tantalus grin HotoroMental blackMENTALpantherxxx grin thefacelessmanMental grin grin grin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Whatshallido: 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
But you are chopping her.
If you try rubbish, Fulani hersmen, bandits, unknown gunmen and hudlums will fall on you.
Don't forget Kamal. You are toiling with people's children.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

She is doing that to hold you down, while she is knacking by the side! Don't mind her!

Who hurt u so much like this embarassed embarassed embarassed pls forgive her, u met the devil..women are not like this. There are still loyal, faithful and loving women
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Killermamba: 3:24pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=OMOJOHN001 post=101815804]Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years. [/quote

Let her know you ain't ready for marriage yet, if she can wait let her wait, why will u ask her out without the intention of marrying her, you people sometimes ern. If you break her heart that girl go kill you and commit suicide. Be wise
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by sammycashly: 3:28pm On May 27, 2021
Omo I no fit laugh...I just broke up with a babe like that also...your own even better..you see these babe hen she calls every time...morning afternoon,night,...
Anytime we day talk for WhatsApp she will always want video calls all the time just to talk to me on VC and spending hours on VC...she. O wan even know maybe I get sub or not..
The worst of it all that she did that made me had enough was when she started calling me to come online leaving what ever I am doing ...coming with these rubbish talk of is your job more important than I?...like I should leave the important things am doing and come to attend to your jagons talk on WhatsApp...and if I no answer her request omo na war...shell start crying saying I don't love her and all those shit
Omo I clear the babe she is choking me and had to let her go

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Akinsazy1985: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
How old are you boy??
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Churchill6767: 3:44pm On May 27, 2021
rita25:
BUT YOU ARE CHOPPING HER? angry angry angry angry OLE AJIBOLE

Is she not chopping him?.. Don't overrate sex.

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by lilije(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
Guys will always be guys. I tell you, when that babe leaves the relationship, you will beg her then she will become heartless to you.

I have a friend, a working class lady who loved her ex to his fault. She assisted him financially and never demanded for once. But the guy took her for a fool, threatened to break up with her on different occasions because she showed him that she cared. My friends decided to move on and have a peace of mind. Now, the guy is the one fooling around, begging her to come back since January but the babe said she no do again. I pray you don't loose a good woman. Talk to her if you don't like what she's doing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Cruziero75: 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
My brother, I tire oo cheesy

Jeon:

What about mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Rushna27(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2021
Most rubbishest post of d day..... she no post pix (she no love u, she ain't proud of u).... she post (she dey choke you) Wetin u want from life gangan........... calm down and think right
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OhiOfIhima: 4:05pm On May 27, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
I lost my own

Sorry brother... That is just a lesson to be learned.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Druss(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2021
There should be an age limit on opening threads.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I think the mods just want us to use it and catch cruise. They know it is rubbish. cheesy
I just tire, these boys don't know what they want
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Who hurt u so much like this embarassed embarassed embarassed pls forgive her, u met the devil..women are not like this. There are still loyal, faithful and loving women
Why waste your spit on such scum. There are many on this forum, useless misogynists without job.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Gfskw: 5:05pm On May 27, 2021
You will be tired in no time when you are broke
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by wildikeman(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

If she was pretty and your spec, you would not be complaining
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Elonmuskfan: 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Sorry brother... That is just a lesson to be learned.
I learnt two lessons actually. I just pray I find someone who is more beautiful than she is, more empathetic, graceful, more loving and more persevering/persistent in love than she is.

Her love fades like a tree that shades in the season of fall. You always make effort to re-adjust the terms of relationship to ensure better stability, unity and progress but it’s never bringing her love back. It just wanes and wanes until she finds a new partner then dumps you.

Two major mistakes I learnt; quickly asking for a break in our relationship at any slightest provocation from her, or asking for a break up. Shits made her gradually free from me till she grew out of me. Second mistake was shouting on her anytime she embarrasses me or annoys me instead of gentle and loving correction.

I’ve learnt my lesson. But she just wasn’t persevering especially as I had already started to change.

Note; she gained more in the relationship. I was entirely faithful, spent a great dime on her, made sacrifices and gave her shelter, and also assisted her academically. She did her best too, when the relationship was in the beginning. She did everything sweet in the universe. But the love faded with each quarrel we had. Petty quarrels o. Until she became loveless. Then left me for another guy. Someone living in a far away another state o. They have barely met for more than one day.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by HIbreed(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
Godada:

For all intents and purposes, nairaland has been invaded by kids masquerading as keyboard warriors and bosses. And the mods here have a rather lopsided way of thinking and lack the finesse to handle matters. But what can one do when it's a Nigerian thing. We celebrate mediocrity.

Op, getting a lady to fall for you so you can access her kitty Kat is down right childish, if you going to turn her into a plaything. Such unwholesome practices have turned many a good girl bad. Stop messing with a lady's heart.

From a bro to a little bro, don't shit where you eat. You get the point now?
whats all this, abeg free the youngie. As if you no dey fall in love or do this kain thing when you're young. This is life bro!
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by RexTramadol1: 7:29pm On May 27, 2021
I Dey find who go choke me?
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nnamaka1: 7:34pm On May 27, 2021
People don't usually know the value of what they have until they loose it. It's until you fall into the hands of jagaban babe that your eyes will open.

You better pray to God for guidance.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Odunayaw(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2021
Foolish topics that make front page.

I'm certain many here have a sound mind/brain and laptop. Let me teach you how to add value to yourself and begin to command the attention of money.

I'd be teaching how to monetize Whiteboard animation (Videoscribe) on 28/29 May.

Cracked Videoscribe software
My library of 15,000+ SVG to use along with Videoscribe
Video tutorials for installation and use
Creating Approved Upwork account
Mentorship on Upwork

All for N3000k

Book a space! Now

https:///s/60895aaf11878

Freelancing on Upwork/Fiverr hasn't made me rich yet but it has rid me of lack!
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by cmecproblem(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2021
I'm looking for this type of love..some have food but cannot eat. Some can eat but have no food.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by illmatic101(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=OMOJOHN001 post=101815804]Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

Is either you have been marked or she is using you to get someone jealous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.