Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38649 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Segzy19: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
Be like say something dey worry you abi...

You think Nairaland is for baby matters like this
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !
problem nor dey finish
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by richnankar1: 11:52am On May 27, 2021
Most of these young people don't really know anything about love.
Let me ask the OP, how old are you? What are you doing at the moment? What is your priority at the moment? Is it love or career the most important to you right now? If you're not matured and ready for a purposeful relationship, then you don't have any business getting entangled in anything called love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Adekaka12345: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

Let me advise you. Except if she is not your type of woman. Let her continue to choke you. Be happy someone is dying because of you. E go reach time way you go de wish make person post you and you nor go see ooo. Just appreciate this.

I wish you well.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by davit: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Op with time her eyes go clear. Na so Ifeoma dey do me those days. Immediately she believed she don turn big babe with all the Lekki glitterings, na so she change mind. You just keep flowing with her. But try not to do raw o. Na premium tears loading! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by riczy(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Am almost into Dt too, but am handling it d way I deem fit, so its ur poo, clean it! Wen u were asking her out u didn't seek for our Advice, nonsensical nonsense! It will choke u!!!
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Virtplus(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2021
For ur mind... Pack well joor...na pple like u another girl go dey do shege...u see hu love u now u dey do shakara grin grin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
You needed love and you found one. Now you are speaking trash because you Don see her finish mmmm. I can't recommend you to any serious girl bro. You said she's not requesting for money and that she is not a liability yet you don't like her ehhhh? Had I known always come last
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Okikiman(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Truth be told, had it been she wasn't doing all that you claimed she's doing... How will you feel??
When a lady show you affection and treat you like you are her everything, you begin to complain "saying she's being childish".... bro if you ain't ready don't go into it...
we all have a way of showing affection and to her, she felt doing that will make you understand and see how much you mean to her......

"Eni to ni ori ko ni fila" ....

3 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Maobichek: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Bola146:
May we never come in contact with mumu in our lives, amen. Don't start what you can't continue nairaland kids should note this lipsrsealed

Looking at all the qualities he listed, the girl is an asset oh! One problem with human is that we don't value genuine gifts.

He will surely regret losing the girl, I speak base on experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Telstar: 11:54am On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.
Overdose pussy kills the soul.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Josywhyte: 11:54am On May 27, 2021
My brother na so new dey sweet. No worry she go begin remove your pics from her dp when the time come.

This thing called is really wonderful and funny too. When it's new it's as if you've found your perfect match. You will even feel like getting married immediately. When it starts getting old,things begin to change-spark will be gone,no more vibes,that time Una go begin see unaself like mates or brother and sister.

Enjoy the offer now while it lasts BRO!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by donprinyo(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2021
Chop and go is not for you. Join the club bro.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Brunicekid(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2021
Godada:

For all intents and purposes, nairaland has been invaded by kids masquerading as keyboard warriors and bosses. And the mods here have a rather lopsided way of thinking and lack the finesse to handle matters. But what can one do when it's a Nigerian thing. We celebrate mediocrity.

Op, getting a lady to fall for you so you can access her kitty Kat is down right childish, if you going to turn her into a plaything. Such unwholesome practices have turned many a good girl bad. Stop messing with a lady's heart.

From a bro to a little bro, don't shit where you eat. You get the point now?
OP, I have just one question for you, "Can you lie that you didn't tell the girl 'I love you?"
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2021
Hahaha. You've met a psycho. Congratulations.

This is why you don't just ask out any girl you meet. Observe them for a few months first to make sure they are normal.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by SEGLIZ: 11:57am On May 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
Lol.

Insecurity of the highest order.

The Day someone told me he would use my pics on his status, I was shocked cos I felt that was awkward since I'm not yet your wife. Thank God he has not used it before the whole thing went South.

What will be will be. It's not by using someones pics on your profile and status. If you like use their grandpas pics, if it will crash, it will crash without remedy. Lol..

Insecurity everywhere.

neither is it a crime nor awkward, a man's for is sure a venom to another.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by detectivejones: 11:59am On May 27, 2021
You haven't seen nothing
Just wait,, she'll introduce you to her parents and five brothers who are all in the military. Next time before toasting a girl and wanting to eat outta her cookie jar you'll think twice
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Omoluabiii(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2021
HERE ARE REASON SHE IS SO HAPPY, & WANT TO SHOW YOU TO THE WORLD.

1... She has once experience, heart break,
so she flaunt you all the time, especially to her haters, this helps her emotionally to be happy.....

2... OR It might be her first time, first timer are extra happy,

3... Your gbola is reaching the spot wella....

Dont be scared, feel free with her, its a good thing she isnt cheating.
100% committed, help her channel that zeal into something productive too, not only relationship, thats whats making you fear.
You fear that she is too reliant and that you might break her heart.
Help her buy time, so that you too might have that time,
fix her up in something financially,
that will divide the 100% zeal, and keep her prudent, then you re safe.
Thats the fear deep inside you.
Help her get up and running financially, then your fear go disappper,
infact na you go now wan marry her sharperly.
Your soul fear a trap,
thats why you feel so

3 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Dextre(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Just sit her down and talk to her. Make her understand your view about all this. Communication is the key brother
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Telstar: 12:01pm On May 27, 2021
Josywhyte:
My brother na so new dey sweet. No worry she go begin remove your pics from her dp when the time come.

This thing called is really wonderful and funny too. When it's new it's as if you've found your perfect match. You will even feel like getting married immediately. When it starts getting old,things begin to change-spark will be gone,no more vibes,that time Una go begin see unaself like mates or brother and sister.

Enjoy the offer now while it lasts BRO!
Yes angry

Also, another thing is "polar bear". If you're playing the provider role in return for love and sex, a woman will generally expect you to maintain a level of providership.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Elonmuskfan: 12:01pm On May 27, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
let me advise you,just dont talk to her about it,just bone.continue to love her o.the moment you complain about it,you are finished because ladies change change 360 and you will not like what you made her turn to because of your complain.
I swear ladies change 360 die grin once they love you scatter and you complain about it or don’t appreciate it, they change 360 and give it to another person

And they will never come back
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Mike008(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
Probably under 20. Na so dem de do
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by neighbourhud: 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
You are not ready for any marriage shit but you readily toasted her and readily would dig down?

Ok...kwantinu
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by EXLOVER(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

As an adult you shouldn't be scared of letting a lady know your intention, if don't want a serious relationship let the lady know before the thing even start, i always tell any girl that comes my way I'm not ready for a relationship, let's just have fun together (simple and polite) no beating around the bush, if she doesn't want move ahead. Stop going into a relationship with someone you just want to bang and make her fall in love with you/ emotionally attached to you. Life is not that hard, you're an adult. Behave like one.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Elonmuskfan: 12:04pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Rather than telling me that u have multiple girlfriends and therefore embarrassed with my open show of love to you, you chose to come here to embarrass yourself thinking you are seeking for advice. It is over, you are a cheat. I used the pix to ensure that all your other girlfriends become aware of my relationship with you, but obviously you are a fool !
I love this grin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

she is from yoruba. Dem dey love scarra
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Dextre(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:

Uh oh!! Wey the nearest exit from here
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by iampeterben(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
Godada:

For all intents and purposes, nairaland has been invaded by kids masquerading as keyboard warriors and bosses. And the mods here have a rather lopsided way of thinking and lack the finesse to handle matters. But what can one do when it's a Nigerian thing. We celebrate mediocrity.

Op, getting a lady to fall for you so you can access her kitty Kat is down right childish, if you going to turn her into a plaything. Such unwholesome practices have turned many a good girl bad. Stop messing with a lady's heart.

From a bro to a little bro, don't shit where you eat. You get the point now?
They are the reason why most ladies see all guys as scum.
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Elonmuskfan: 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Appreciate that babe Oga... Women love wholeheartedly if they find no fault in you, make her feel cool and secure if you find her worthy of being part of your life.

I have been in that situation b4, though, Is not easy, as for me, people around me complain like my friends and some close neighbor about her coming to my house frequently because I have no worry about her visiting... But I never use that to react badly to her and codedly admire the said girl courage. Right now, those complain then are now call her our wife up and down, no more complain again... Going to 2yrs now.
I lost my own
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Kaymaxine(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Mumu...
If she did the opposite, you will complain
Happy children's day to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.