Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal (11026 Views)

House Of Representatives To Legalise Indian Hemp Use For Economic Benefits / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2021
ransomed:
Marijuana lawmakers want to finally destroy the future of our youths.

Kindly go back to drinking your beer, whisky, and Sapele Wata, which will rot your liver and make you drive your car like a lunatic.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Harrynight(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2021
What if smoking it will cure my sickness?
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Obarofrederick(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Marijuana should not be discriminated, it's a powerful plant that I will literally call the forbidden fruit.

It will make your brain to open up and you will become as wise as the gods.

It has a right to exist and be used like other plants like scent leaf, curry plants, ginger, garlic, onion, pepper etc.

Everything that the lord made is clean.
The THC and CBD compounds contained in marijuana are well recepted by our brains.
In the street, Marijuana is called Wisdom-grass.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Obarofrederick(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Nah person wey never smoke weed before will say weed isn't good, I swear weed is sweeter than pucci.

Ain't talking about drugs like Colorado, I'm talking about real and natural weed.
Natural weed is the best, it's a medicine to the soul and boost brain capacity. Colorado, Loud, SK, Arizona are drugs not natural weed
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Nah person wey never smoke weed before will say weed isn't good, I swear weed is sweeter than pucci.

Ain't talking about drugs like Colorado, I'm talking about real and natural weed.

Na Igbo be the real and natural weed oh. All those Arizona and skunk or SK, na higher dose oh. But weed too sweet especially if you get babe when dey with you. She go dey cook for kitchen while you go dey Kpo for backyard.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by RPG2020(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Marijuana should not be discriminated, it's a powerful plant that I will literally call the forbidden fruit.

It has a right to exist and be used like other plants like scent leaf, curry plants, ginger, garlic, onion, pepper etc.

The THC and CBD compounds contained in marijuana are well recepted by our brains.

You get PhD for weed department �

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2021
Harrynight:
What if smoking it will cure my sickness?

Smoking is old-fashioned and bad for health. You can buy a vaporizer like the Airizer Solo, for 50K naira or $100 USD. It will last you many years, and it does NOT give off a strong smell. Simply close the door, and the smell will be contained in your room, while those outside will have no idea what you are doing.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/arizer-solo-vaporizer

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by vickydevoka(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2021
AdeOri99:
Ok.
I do need a loan of 60k, will use my laptop as collateral.
Location is oyo

Borrow from mobile loan app
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jman06(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2021
A country that have not been able to regulate other ethical therapeutic drugs effectively, how would they be able to control medical marijuana
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by highoctane: 9:23am On May 19, 2021
dfrost:

Why not legalize it? Any reason for not?
If legalized, let me use Netherlands as example, people jubilated because it is sold openly in pharmacy stores and supermarkets.
Initially it's consumption was too high, gradually consumption declined. Before marijuana smokers can be found mainly in Hippies community and other drug addicts outside.
When it became free for all, it's consequences dawn on smokers who do it out of medical controll.
Now place 15 bags of 50 kg filled marijuana at Ojuelegba and declare anyone can smoke as much as he can free. No home take aways.
I bet you Ojuelegba will be calm for 5days.
To hit smokers hard, you can as well sprinkle a little thin Lizzy
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by LoudLord(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2021
That one no concern us oh, make una legalize am first...
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Emmanuelellah: 9:41am On May 19, 2021
Legalising cannabis will cause more madness in the country. Everyone will get mind to do and undo. Because you can't stop me from eating or smoking what am cultivating. And I can give it out to whomever I wish to
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2021
highoctane:

To hit smokers hard, you can as well sprinkle a little thin Lizzy

Without asking you for details, I am dead certain that your "Thin Lizzy" is a horrible poison that is likely to kill people when added to otherwise harmless cannabis.

Does this mean that your hatred for cannabis smokers is so intense that you want them DEAD?

What about if you discovered that Gammalin or Sniper insecticide was being added to your favorite beer or wine?

Would you be cool with that sir ?
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by felixedet(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2021
stanliwise:

We don’t want the industrial stuff use. Let it be

We want prosperity for all!

Decriminalized hemp.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by ransomed: 9:50am On May 19, 2021
Jakumo:

Kindly go back to drinking your beer, whisky, and Sapele Wata, which will rot your liver and make you drive your car like a lunatic.

Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

They all destroy the purpose of existence.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by highoctane: 11:03am On May 19, 2021
Jakumo:

Without asking you for details, I am dead certain that your "Thin Lizzy" is a horrible poison that is likely to kill people when added to otherwise harmless cannabis.

Does this mean that your hatred for cannabis smokers is so intense that you want them DEAD?

What about if you discovered that Gammalin or Sniper insecticide was being added to your favorite beer or wine?

Would you be cool with that sir ?
You know for a certainty that drug addicts inhale horrible substances to get high, so you haven't smoked ganja soaked in fuel and left to dry off? Man you are far from eating bones. Certainly thin Lizzy will keep Ojuelegba, and other spots like that all over Nigeria will be very quiet.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Ehn it will b smoked medicinally
no bruh we go cook m like efo mix with egusi soup use chop Eba grin

Omo!
shocked
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2021
highoctane:

You know for a certainty that drug addicts inhale horrible substances to get high, so you haven't smoked ganja soaked in fuel and left to dry off? Man you are far from eating bones. Certainly thin Lizzy will keep Ojuelegba, and other spots like that all over Nigeria will be very quiet.

No sir I have never consumed cannabis that was spiked with ANY chemicals, and I can state this with absolute 100% certainty, because back when I vaped weed, I grew my own supply on floating rafts deep in the swamp where no human being dared venture.

Looking at the name you have chosen I would like to ask whether you have smoked weed laced with HIGH OCTANE gasoline, PCP, meth, or some other deadly poison.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by highoctane: 11:35am On May 19, 2021
Jakumo:

No sir I have never consumed cannabis that was spiked with ANY chemicals, and I can state this with absolute 100% certainty, because back when I vaped weed, I grew my own supply on floating rafts deep in the swamp where no human being dared venture.

Looking at the name you have chosen I would like to ask whether you have smoked weed laced with HIGH OCTANE gasoline, PCP, meth, or some other deadly poison.
Try it Sir, it will refresh your soul absolutely and pure solitude will surround you for days
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2021
highoctane:

Try it Sir, it will refresh your soul absolutely and pure solitude will surround you for days

I prefer to visit the petrol station and request that the nozzle be inserted directly into my nose, one nostril at a time, for a regular fill-up of 92 octane gasoline, so I am way ahead of you in this regard, Ogami. Adding weed only ruins the taste of that gasoline, so I avoid that modality.

Thank you for this recommendation and God breast Nigeria.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by highoctane: 12:39pm On May 19, 2021
Jakumo:

I prefer to visit the petrol station and request that the nozzle be inserted directly into my nose, one nostril at a time, for a regular fill-up of 92 octane gasoline, so I am way ahead of you in this regard, Ogami. Adding weed only ruins the taste of that gasoline, so I avoid that modality.

Thank you for this recommendation and God breast Nigeria.
Don't Do Drugs, It Kills, Lowers Ones Self Esteem, Drug Doers are incoherent in their thinking and reasoning. I repeat Don't Do Drugs.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2021
highoctane:

Don't Do Drugs, It Kills, Lowers Ones Self Esteem, Drug Doers are incoherent in their thinking and reasoning. I repeat Don't Do Drugs.

Hear hear. I hope you will follow your own advice. Meanwhile, I am at the petrol station.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by highoctane: 12:48pm On May 19, 2021
Jakumo:

Hear hear. I hope you will follow your own advice. Meanwhile, I am at the petrol station.
Take a break., Back off.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2021
highoctane:

Take a break., Back off.

Yes, Daddy. Whatever you say, Daddy. I take all my advice from internet forums.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by peculiar2233: 3:25pm On May 19, 2021
Nbotee:
Ehn it will b smoked medicinally
grin

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2021
peculiar2233:

grin

Even Baba sef like am well-well.

Na hin dey let am pilot hin Danfo like correct man, for morning and for night.

See as de ting carry him head fall down yakataaa. Na only correct Ogbomosho bush dey do pesin like dis. Who no know go know.

Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by ThinkSmarter: 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
RPG2020:

You get PhD for weed department �
Lol
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Tomamort: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hello. I read a lot and realized that special supplements and vitamins can be used to solve various problems. I love using the Best CBD products Breezen.eu, it is the perfect natural solution, I am used to buying the best CBD products, which is a good way to support your health. I love taking CBD before bed because it helps me sleep better.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jordan90Evans: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
I really like to be interested in various things. Recently, I was interested in the CBD production process and decided to find out more about it. I found this article https://blueforestfarms.com/planting-hemp-field-and-prep-process/ and thanks to her, I learned what stages are passed during the production of CBD and how difficult and painstaking this process is! I think you will also be interested in it!
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by oyatz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Most violent crimes like murder and armed robberies are committed after the criminal have taken marijuana.
Re: Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal by Jakumo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
oyatz:

Most violent crimes like murder and armed robberies are committed after the criminal have taken marijuana.

Say no to ogogoro and Sapele wata. Worldwide alcohol has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths due to drunk drivers, drunken fights, liver damage, and numerous other diseases linked to excessive alcohol consumption. Drunks are very dangerous to themselves and to others.

Marijuana is not for everybody, but unlike alcohol, cannabis DOES have dozens of verified medical applications. Do some research when next you are sober to ascertain that these statements made by me here are factual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEC Boss, Arunma Oteh, Spent N850,000 On Food In A Day - Reps / Should Nigeria Outlaw The Use Of Pan/Metal Rooftops? / Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.