Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Will I Ever Get Married?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get Married?? (1923 Views)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Get Married?? by Kirchoffs: 7:10pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Due to the anonymity of this forum am gonna pour out my heart in this paragraphs ,please sit back an relax as I take you on this journey..

Well am a young man from a family of four and the only male grin grin. I have dated a fair share of pretty ladies in the past and one thing I have noticed is the fact that I feel no emotional attachment to any of them. It's quite difficult to explain but all I ever use them for is just to have sex with them.

From ronke to chioma, adeola,amaka , etc it's been the same story of USE AND DUMP....they will cry their eyes out pleading with me to take them back but it's always difficult for me to do so.

My family has already started singing the "bring home a wife" song in my ears but I don't know how to go about it. All my mates are married with kids but I find it extremely difficult to love someone and it's not like I have ever suffered any heartbreak before.

I need serious advice on how to love someone else asides myself at least for the sake of marriage.

Lollittaa is not interested.
Because she's a gold and she can't settle down with a public dick holder that broke the heart of uncountable ladies.
And he's even proud to say it out I have noticed is the fact that I feel no emotional attachment to any of them. It's quite difficult to explain but all I ever use them for is just to have sex with them

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Kirchoffs: 7:18pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

Lollittaa is not interested.
Because she's a gold and she can't settle down with a public dick holder that broke the heart of uncountable ladies.
And he's even proud to say it out I have noticed is the fact that I feel no emotional attachment to any of them. It's quite difficult to explain but all I ever use them for is just to have sex with them
who's lolittaa
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
who's lolittaa

Why do you want to know?
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by UncleKoboko: 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Due to the anonymity of this forum am gonna pour out my heart in this paragraphs ,please sit back an relax as I take you on this journey..

Well am a young man from a family of four and the only male grin grin. I have dated a fair share of pretty ladies in the past and one thing I have noticed is the fact that I feel no emotional attachment to any of them. It's quite difficult to explain but all I ever use them for is just to have sex with them.

From ronke to chioma, adeola,amaka , etc it's been the same story of USE AND DUMP....they will cry their eyes out pleading with me to take them back but it's always difficult for me to do so.

My family has already started singing the "bring home a wife" song in my ears but I don't know how to go about it. All my mates are married with kids but I find it extremely difficult to love someone and it's not like I have ever suffered any heartbreak before.

I need serious advice on how to love someone else asides myself at least for the sake of marriage.
I'm happy you have sisters... cool

More dicks to their hole.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 7:21pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Wahala no too much for buhari so?

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by NiRfreak(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
Mtcheww
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by NiRfreak(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2021
Mtcheww...Seek happiness and fulfillment...anyother thing is just stressing your life

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Blessade: 7:26pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:

You are telling lies. You are a moderator of this forum paid to post fake stories to keep the forum busy.

If you talk any nonsense I will put your real picture here for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Romanoff(f): 7:28pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

More dicks to their hole.. cool

Wahala no dey finish o.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2021
Blessade:

You are telling lies. You are a moderator of this forum paid to post fake stories to keep the forum busy.

If you talk any nonsense I will put your real picture here for everyone to see.

Please do it

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
who's lolittaa
you're a bad man angry
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by debbydams(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

Please do it
grin grin I just hope nairaland will break someone table someday..God whenever it happened lemme be online grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by apostle96: 7:55pm On May 20, 2021
You shot yourself in the leg already

You'll never get married..the spirit of those hoes are against you
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
Kirchoffs:
can I replace her when she... grin grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Cholls(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2021
My brother yes, you will
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by duduade: 8:02pm On May 20, 2021
Clout chaser
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2021
debbydams:
grin grin I just hope nairaland will break someone table someday..God whenever it happened lemme be online grin grin grin

Because the thing don pass becareful. grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Jeon(f): 8:05pm On May 20, 2021
Lollittaa:

can I replace her when she... grin grin

*mad at Lollittaa *
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by UncleKoboko: 8:05pm On May 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Wahala no dey finish o.
Can you cum undecided
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2021
Jeon:

*mad at Lollittaa *
grin grin
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2021
Maybe It's A Curse Or Some Kind Of Family Bondage. In Summary, It's Spiritual.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by CheedyJ(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2021
No wonder Amaka disappointed 2baba, na u use & dump her abi..
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Kirchoffs: 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
Truvel:
I dunno too mehn....very frustrating
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by abebi77572: 12:56am On May 21, 2021
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by Bodyodour: 10:09am On May 21, 2021
Kirchoffs:
who's lolittaa
ignore him. That's his second moniker. He is chatting and replying his moniker.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by detectivejones: 10:52am On May 21, 2021
its a good thing you have sisters one good turn they say deserve another. Your sisters are prolly in some niggars "use and dump" list
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by OyinNurse(f): 2:50am On May 22, 2021
OP, you need to enter a period of celibacy to at least give your heart and emotions a chance to revert to factory settings, if at all possible. Every woman you casually sleep with is a spiritual transaction which hardens your heart more and more and that is why you feel no emotional attachment. You need to give yourself time to heal from this mischief, otherwise there will be nothing left by way of a loving heart or emotions to give your future wife. Best of luck.
Re: Will I Ever Get Married?? by fiyew89062: 4:44am On May 22, 2021
Jeon:

Why do you want to know?

(1) (Reply)

This Man Cancelled The Friend Request He Sent Me Within Few Seconds / This Nickelodeon Actress Has Grown Into Quite A Sexy Woman (PHOTOS) / Man Uploads Viral Of Endowed Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.