Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion (1088 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Doxkelly1(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2021
Men can you do this? Women how do you see a man that does this?

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Hashabiah: 7:59pm On May 21, 2021
It depends entirely on the situation. But nothing is actually wrong with this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by ademasta(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2021
Partner in Crime
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2021
Doxkelly1:

Everyone knee to apologize when he/she is wrong.

So what are you trying to say?
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by danietohbadt(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2021
Never and Never.
I'm gone past that stage.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by donbachi(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2021
When u done use her money take ur sidechick on a date and she catch u...my guy,dat ur knee must reach ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Bola146(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
It's a personal matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by habsydiamond(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2021
For that guy to kneel means it is either he has beep someone else and caught in the act or he is having a baby from another woman..

1 Like

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Angrygoat: 10:23pm On May 21, 2021
No be abiodun be this for elebu
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by paulolee(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2021
he depends on d kinda wife n wetin d man do...I dnt see myself doing such because I dnt see any need kneeling down likr a kid.
except m dating bill gates daughter n wana apologize for having nice 3some with riri n cardi....dt wan worth to even lie down.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by jydo34547: 5:03am On May 22, 2021
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Angrygoat: 5:05am On May 22, 2021
See the ugly bleached lady. Afonjas love bleaching
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by JeffreyJunior: 5:13am On May 22, 2021
If she is the one bankrolling him, then I don't see no issues to be discussed.

Nothing like redpill or alpha male when the matter concern hardship biko, brokeness na bastard. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Livebetter11111: 5:42am On May 22, 2021
Depends on the gravity of the misconduct

Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by GboyegaD(m): 10:59am On May 23, 2021
Well except one hears the story.
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by Kobicove(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2021
This is most likely a scene from a movie...

Be that as it may I do not see myself kneeling down to apologise undecided
Re: Man Kneeling Down To Apologise To His Partner: Your Opinion by RealEzee(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2021
Mind ur business ooooo
grin
Only them know how e dey do dem

(1) (Reply)

Spying On Your Partner Or Spouse Social Media Accounts / Video – Side Chick Caught Jumping From Window After Wife Returns Home Unexpected / I Lost Everything Due To Fire Accident.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.