Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? (4243 Views)

Why Should This Man Be Doing Such Nonsense To This Little Girl? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2011
cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by category(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
House do you think anything is transpiring between the both of them.
I dont know!!!!
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by segzicres(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
@OP ur obviously high on 'taba'why don't you confirm before you start accusing ppl! U could be making a wrong/false claim.
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
No clam o, i haven't even seen or heard of such a thing that's why i posted it here. don't get me wrong please! sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Babypinkyz(f): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dia is nothing dat can happen! Maybe true
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by xynerise: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2011
@op. You dont joke with God's servant on such issues. We joke here in Nland but not the one that will torment us later in life. grin.
You must be a pentecostal. undecided
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
No ooooooooo sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by xynerise: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2011
^ jehovah witness? undecided
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by xynerise: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
^ jehovah witness? undecided
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
xynario, why e nor be ogun witness sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by xynerise: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
Yes now I know. You are a celestial soldier. grin
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by xynerise: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
Yes now I know. You are a celestial soldier. grin
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Babylove1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
nothing is impossible in this world! dont reverend fathers have blood flowing in their veins ?

1 Like

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by r231(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
go and ask the reverend now cheesy
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
There is nothing that should make a woman "spend the night" with a reverend father.

If the reverend father was also serious, he wouldn't allow it for fear of jeopardizing his creed.

. . . Do investigate. . . preferably with ninja tactics.

1 Like

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
according to her bobo, he said they are into this tianshi business. she said she's having a room in the parish house even cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by MMM2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
impossible is nothing
like wise
everything is possible
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Arosa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
If he has a dick then don't trust him with a woman. period. cos toto too sweet. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by BloodShed1: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
Like "reverend fathers" aren't humans?

Catholic priests indulge in these acts with altar boys all the time.

1 Like

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
. . . . Eya, so they are not to be trusted. sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Mpetempe(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2011
Guyz what i want to add in this is that is possible for a rev. fr.To be involved in such act because he is also a human being like us but that dosn't mean we should be making joke with that because we don't know if the guy is telling us the truth/reality or that he is saying that so that we might laugh til our buttocks blast
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by iv4real(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
Did your friend see her sleeping in the church? The girl might be using the church as an excuse to go somewher else. It will be very difficult for a priest to keep a girl in the parish house this is because their house is usually in the church and you usually have several priest there. Just my thought.
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
and u think a normal person would want to make fun of a rev fr, Wht he's saying is true cos her younger sister confirmed it. sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Dsense(m): 4:08am On Apr 30, 2011
r231:

go and ask the reverend now cheesy

Best answer i guess cheesy . .You re not nice at all grin

OP.

Tell your friend to stop her girl from going to that church,let her try other churches . . .Na by force undecided
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by solomto(f): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2011
Op: Go and check ur brain coz am sensing a terrible brain tumor developing inside it. Btw, is ths d right section to post ths trash?
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by sylve11: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2011
solomto:

Op: Go and check your brain coz am sensing a terrible brain tumor developing inside it. Btw, is ths d right section to post ths trash?

i wouldn't want to call u a ful, yes u r but i will not say it. cheesy cool

@ dsense, what about their business na? sad cool
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by chasy16(f): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2011
solomto:

Op: Go and check your brain coz am sensing a terrible brain tumor developing inside it. Btw, is ths d right section to post ths trash?

some people in dis forum are just too fast to insult thread starters. If u don't like the thread, backoff and forget about replying the op. The one reason i don't like nairaland at all. But still one of my best naija forum.
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by redsun(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2011
sylve11:

A friend of mine keeps on complaining that his girlfriend always visit the parish house of a catholic church where she worship to see the father of the parish. Few times spend the night there. Her attention is no longer given to her b/f , and this is getting out of hand as he's always complaining. the mind of the guy is ''do u feel the father could be tearing my chick''? Honestly, i do not know  what to say cause i haven't heard of a father doing such an act. House do you think anything is transpiring between the both of them. your opinion could just uplift the heavy heart of this man  cool

i was not suppose to post a thread like this, but i know nairalanders' opinions do help cool

Let me guess,the catholic parish you  are talking about is based in the heart of oshodi lagos,off iyanapaja way.I use to know of one reverend father that does the same thing there,with mostly married women.They flock his house at odd hours,some of them sleep there for days and nobody raises an eye lid,not their husband because they think he is giving them spiritual guidance,odes.

He fcuks them real hard and doles out the offering money on them.The offering money is the attraction for the women,easy cash.

1 Like

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2011
@OP,
Go and talk to the reverend father,because so many evils are taking place in high places,
talk to him and see how everything goes,cause something is not right somewhere. smiley
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by chasy16(f): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
redsun:

Let me guess,the catholic parish you  are talking about is based in the heart of oshodi lagos,off iyanapaja way.I use to know of one reverend father that does the same thing there,with mostly married women.They flock his house at odd hours,some of them sleep there for days and nobody raises an eye lid,not their husband because they think he is giving them spiritual guidance,odes.

He fcuks them real hard and doles out the offering money on them.The offering money is the attraction for the women,easy cash.

chei! Lol. Guy u dey read my mind. I was abt gissen same. grin
Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by Richie4sci(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2011
Anyone dat possesses a dick gets the urge to take a dip. And with d gal always around. Hmmmmmn!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? by 190: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2011
I am a newly ordained rev father

ask her to visit me rather in my inner chambers undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See An Ex / LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.