Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! (2638 Views)

PHOTOS : Patience Jonathan Helping Her Husband Pack Out Of Aso Rock / Pay Me Back My 1billion Naira, Ikedi Ohakim To Senator hope Uzodinma. / Ohakim to Imo Youths: Win 6 Picanto Cars, 50 Blackberries, 2500 Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by Gbawe: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
Odunnu:

Point of correction!
MyJonathan is not a ruler neither is he going to rule this country.
His Excellency is a leader, a compassionate human leader and he'l lead us atleast till 2015.
@Gbawe: Every good leader needs and should have checks, yea, its spurs them on. If you are a volunteer critique of GEJ's leadership, we can only but welcome you. Enjoy your position while we follow the servant leader!

You are a very gracious lady. I also thank you for pointing out the 'throwback' use of "rule" to those with autocratic mentality in an age when people think in terms of "leading" and "serving". Like I have always said , I will be biggest GEJ's fan tomorrow if he starts to do the right thing . Till then , I can only judge him on what I have seen so far . 

Let us see GEJ's cabinet first then we will take it from there . We will also see what happens with the Privatisation of the power sector now that GEJ has a substantive term. If GEJ can deliver on his privatisation promise then I will be his big fan because I know that states like Lagos are just itching to go once ratified laws back Privatisation provisions that unbundles the distribution and transmission onus currently the preserve of the FG.  The transport sector is one we cannot and must not play with. Healthcare and education need urgent intervention. Our Sports sector needs better funding and more supervisory attention by technocrats and distinguished sports personalities who are also good administrators . No excuses will be tenable . Folks can check Nairaland archives to see that I spoke passionately in favour of power being handed over to GEJ when Turai and co were messing about. I also took to the streets of london to join other SNG agitators protest against the Turai cabal. Now some loudmouth casually label me a GEJ hater . Very funny.
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by SU2011: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Its like some people's brain is made of ice cream. How can they accuse GEJ of aiding Ohakim to cling onto power. The annoyance or frustration should be directed to INEC and not to GEJ. GEJ is doing nothing to influence the outcome of the election. He is presently in Obudu for a retreat. He supported Ohakim just like every politician would do. Fashola supports every ACN candidate anywhere in Nigeria even though some may be rogues. Also note that GEJ cannot direct INEC to declare anyone winner as some of you are demanding. INEC is doing its best considering the situation it finds itself. They cancelled elections in some areas where ohakim rigged massively. That is what created the stalemate. If they declare Rochas winner with the already collated result, Ohakim will easily upturn the election even in a magistrate court. People should make sure they go out and vote and protect their votes on May 6th. Hopefully there will be more security forces to check Ohakim and his group from rigging. The elections are usually better when its focused on a small area as INEC is able to concentrate its resources in that small area. Please GO AND VOTE ON MAY 6TH.
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by hercules07: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
What do people see in GEJ sef, as for me o, I see same of the same, nothing improving in the next four years, if he proves me wrong, I will congratulate him on his achievements but will never vote him, except, he comes to ACN or CPC.
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by Beaf: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
SU2011:

Its like some people's brain is made of ice cream. How can they accuse GEJ of aiding Ohakim to cling onto power. The annoyance or frustration should be directed to INEC and not to GEJ. GEJ is doing nothing to influence the outcome of the election. He is presently in Obudu for a retreat. He supported Ohakim just like every politician would do. Fashola supports every ACN candidate anywhere in Nigeria even though some may be rogues. Also note that GEJ cannot direct INEC to declare anyone winner as some of you are demanding. INEC is doing its best considering the situation it finds itself. They cancelled elections in some areas where ohakim rigged massively. That is what created the stalemate. If they declare Rochas winner with the already collated result, Ohakim will easily upturn the election even in a magistrate court. People should make sure they go out and vote and protect their votes on May 6th. Hopefully there will be more security forces to check Ohakim and his group from rigging. The elections are usually better when its focused on a small area as INEC is able to concentrate its resources in that small area. Please GO AND VOTE ON MAY 6TH.

Don't mind people like Gbawe, they stretch things until their logic sounds artificial and their words sound incredible, petty, contrived and dishonest.
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by wesley80(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Gbawe,
You really think resorting to cheap blackmail, spreading false information and trying 2 whip up negative sentiments and hatred qualifies u to be a critic? think again. I'm so sick of waking up every day to read completely ridiculous tales on SR and having those same contrived stories moved over to NL and presented as facts by fatuous folks like u that pretend to be analytical and objective but all too often betrayed by the high level of Ignorance you display every time u open such dumb threads.
I certainly do not expect to make your 'Gracious' list -which is just as well cos you can save your flirtatious patronizing compliments for those it 'moistens' - but if u really were expecting to have a civil discussion, u should base your arguments on facts or at the very least some reasonable stories but certainly not some bullcrap fresh off the backside of Sowore.
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by omanzo02: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
wesley80:

@Abagworo
Bros I dey Warri if you want see me I'lld be glad to send u my addy. Or better still why not send me yours so I can come over, its been long I saw a paranoid doofus in person. Who knows, i just might help u knock your head into place.

Bros take am easy oooo, u dey crack my nerves abeg. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by chidikus: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
MY GOOD PEOPLE OF IMO STATE PLEASE WHAT WE SHOULD CLAMOUR FOR IS FOR THE WHOLE ELECTION TO BE CANCELLED AND A NEW ONE TO BE SCHEDULED,WITH THE WHOLE INEC RETURNING OFFICERS ,PLEASE THAT SHOULD BE OUR FIGHT,ONLY ELECTION IN FOUR LOCAL GOVERMENTS IS NOT GOOD,LETS NOT GIVE THIS OTOKOTO GOVERNOR A CHANCE,LETS SEE W HE IS GONNA RIG AGAIN WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING HIM,OHAKIM IS DROWNING BUT HIS END IS NEAR,

MY GOOD PEOPLE OF IMO STATE PLEASE WHAT WE SHOULD CLAMOUR FOR IS FOR THE WHOLE ELECTION TO BE CANCELLED AND A NEW ONE TO BE SCHEDULED,WITH THE WHOLE INEC RETURNING OFFICERS ,PLEASE THAT SHOULD BE OUR FIGHT,ONLY ELECTION IN FOUR LOCAL GOVERMENTS IS NOT GOOD,LETS NOT GIVE THIS OTOKOTO GOVERNOR A CHANCE,LETS SEE W HE IS GONNA RIG AGAIN WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING HIM,OHAKIM IS DROWNING BUT HIS END IS NEAR,

OHAKIM IS DOOMED
Re: Jonathan Helping Ohakim To Cling On Desperately In Imo ! by chidikus: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
JEGA JEGA JEGA WE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF IMO STATE ARE CALLING YOU,WITH THE MASSIVE RIGGING WITNESSED IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION,THOU RIGGING OR NO RIGGING GOODLUCK WILL STILL WIN,WAS SOME STUPID GOVERNORS THAT STUPIDLY RIGGED FOR HIM ,NOT FOR HIS OWN FAVOUR BUT FOR THEIR OWN FAVOUR WHICH OHAKIM IS ONE.

IF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CAN BE CONDUCTED CONCLUSIVELY WITHIN ONE DAY AS BIG AS NIGERIA,THEN A SMALL STATE LIKE IMO STATE ,AN ELECTION WAS IN-CONCLUSIVELY CONDUCTED,WELL JEGA YOU ARE LYING,DONT ALLOW YOUR PROFESSORSHIP TO BE TARNISHED LIKE MAURICE IWU OR IS THE SPIRIT OF MAURICE IWU IN IMO STATE,CLOUDING YOU IN IMO STATE,A SMALL STAE LIKE IMO STATE THE RESULT SHOULD BE OUT BY NOW AND YOUR PLAYING THE PIPER ,

SINCE THE ELECTION WAS INCONCLUSIVELY CONDUCTED,IT SHOULD ALSO BE CANCELLED IN ALL THE WHOLE LCAL GOVERMENTS AND A NEW ONE CONDUCTED AND RESULTS COMPILED WITHIN 24HRS WITH THE WHOLE RETURNING OFFIV=CERS IN NIGERIA WELL SPREAD IN IMOSTATE,THIS SHOULD BE THE CRY OF US IN IMO STATE,DOING THE ELECTION IN ONLY 4 LOCAL GOVTS IS JUST LIKE HELPING OHAKIM.

IMO PEOPLE IF OHAKIM GIVE
U MONEY,COLLECT AM CHOP AM AND STILL VOTE HIM OUT,AKALA SPENT IN OYO STAE,PEOPLE CHOP AM AND STILL THREW HIM OUT,OHAKIM WILL GO,HE SHOULD GO,MY GOOD PEOPLE OF IMO STATE LET US RISE AND SAY NO TO OHAKIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silencing Beaf And Company / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? / Picture Of A Police Officer Helping Apga Rig Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.