Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Relationship Is About Crashing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About Crashing (34046 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Relationship About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by juitar(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2021
Oboy you need to know what you're doing o. Let that lady go and meet her first love. because the guy deflowered her she's finding it difficult to let go. If you mistakenly marry her as wife. She go still dey go give the guy your pomo chop, because [b]"once debe is always debe" [/b]if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by juitar(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2021
Oboy you need to know what you're doing o. Let that lady go and meet her first love. because the guy deflowered her she's finding it difficult to let go. If you mistakenly marry her as wife. She go still dey go give the guy your pomo chop, because "once debe is always debe" only the wise will decode it, if you know you know.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by BenTackle: 11:38am On May 26, 2021
stupidmod3:
i have a laptop
Lenovo ideapad 100
4 gig RAM
1tb HDD
15" hd screen
battery still good, no issue what so ever.
price 80k
negotiable

where do you base ? am in Abuja
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by stupidmod3: 11:44am On May 26, 2021
BenTackle:

where do you base ? am in Abuja

am in lagos bros
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by gregyboy(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You dey give TRP advice to a simp and you think he would value it??
Leave am.. he even said he is religious.. make em go fast for her to change. Lol

Lol, it takes a series of life lessons(heartbreaks) for his kind to be wise

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Frenzy01(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2021
This girl heart no dey with you.. Free am.

I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal �
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2021
Mr OP,your relationship isn't about to crash,it has crashed for long already
Take heart and move on
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Jeon(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

Lol
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Junkie1: 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
gregyboy:

Turn her to friends with benefit,

Accept her relationship advancement everytime she runs coming back to you slowly pull out your emotions you have with her,

Get yourself a new girlfriend

And watch how she will endup in tears

Op follow this advice if you still have sense but which I doubt you do cuz it seems you're too emotionally attached so advices like Will fall on deaf ears.
I think the way out for you is to experience all the emotional toture she is going to render to you maybe just maybe at some point your sense will come back

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by EXLOVER(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2021
You're not supposed to go into a relationship with a girl that just broke up with her ex, all you needed to do was to support her with your preek, because she needs it while the break up is still active, for sure the ex was going to come back for her, that is how relationship is, in relationship people experience a lot of separation before the final breaking up. Just enjoy the puna while she's with her guy, remain the side guy level, to me that is even better than being a main guy.

In Conclusion, Use your head and not your heart.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Fiscus105(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2021
ok sir, but if you can't compete quit na, after all life is all about competition. hope u knw survival of fittest played out when you were conceived years ago
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by chukwuibuipob: 11:17am On May 28, 2021
sad Young man! Leave that girl before God leave you. The boy,yes boy will chop her pusi ,deflate her breast to slippers standard and flee/runz again. U/ll still go carry AKUBE .That girl is NOT loyal sad.Look for another girlfriend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 11:18am On May 28, 2021
And how will this help the current state of the country

You help help her concentrate on God after fornicating

God dey watch all of una

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Oyin2212(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.

Village pipu have spoken grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Iruobean(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2021
When I see Prestigious University, I know it's OAU, Ife. That is how they introduce themselves.
Just make money and almost everything will fall in place.

Let me read the story first before I will comment.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.
Haha why do you give it him hot hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by RPG2020(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2021
The owner don come back � go and look for yours
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by africandollar: 11:20am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust, insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

Hypocrisy is the middle name for this generation! Please consider how freely they use the emboldened phrases together in the same sentence(s) angry...just like attempting to mix oil with water. God please help your children!

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by mbahdi(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2021
Abeg make e crash.who una help
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 11:21am On May 28, 2021
He said "as a sharp guy" grin grin
Now the babe is cutting you anyhow �

You know you deserve better sha
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Ombre(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2021
All hail the godfather of all Simpsons cheesy grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by tegafej(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2021
H
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Okoyouth: 11:22am On May 28, 2021
No advice
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by sammirano: 11:22am On May 28, 2021
You and they girlfriend are madt.. Godly girl kee both of you there. Mingler. Padlock unlocking, friendship in relationship. Op you are dumb. Well, if it offers any consolation reminisce in the mingling you enjoyed/.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Bigii(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2021
Obviously you never know what's up. School relationship no be to knack? undecided
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ceede2: 11:23am On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Apply my rule 6....be a Man
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by MrHighSea: 11:23am On May 28, 2021
...hope you understand...

...you know what I mean...

lol
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by YPYP: 11:27am On May 28, 2021
Guy both of u re lost,she doesn't love u and u too love either,u guys re only enjoying ur inner room meeting i hope u knw wat i mean,just keep having fun and b wise n smart cos one she ll gv u heart breaking news
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by gambia(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2021
sammirano:
You and they girlfriend are madt.. Godly girl kee both of you there. Mingler. Padlock unlocking, friendship in relationship. Op you are dumb. Well, if it offers any consolation reminisce in the mingling you enjoyed/.

grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Stonerobaba(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2021
weyrey grin grin grin grin grin
Tolexander:
I’m sorry bro, your aren’t in a relationship, you are in a relationboat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.