Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Relationship Is About Crashing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About Crashing (34047 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Relationship About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by neyohh: 12:02pm On May 28, 2021
Lol I'm beginning to think simps are the real problems with Nigeria grin

You guys need serious flogging grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Bestbeelieve: 12:02pm On May 28, 2021
oga go hustle!!!
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by lastchild: 12:02pm On May 28, 2021
anytime a girl breaks up with a boyfriend and jumps into a new relationship, if she agreed to the ex plea when he's back, it simply means that she never broke up with him, it was just a quarrel that do happens in relationship

Op, she was just using you to fill the gap while waiting for the ex return
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by FILEBE(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2021
I fear Nairalanders o. If this truly reflects Nigeria...omo mehn... I will say our Boys wicked. How can you be advising someone to turn a girl to a sexmate? If she is undecided about what she wants, why dont u advice him to leave her. Will you advice your sister's boyfriend to do the same thing on your sister?

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by zomby(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

I hate to tell you that when this kind of situation occurs there is nothing much you can do about it. You just have to wait and see...
My advise for you is to chill and monitor the movie from a distance...With time the dude (ex) will fumble once again.
If your girl returns to you, you can then make a decision whether to take her back with conditions or not give her another chance.

But my brother, the more you push the more she wants her ex back...Don’t force anything, just indirectly give her your blessings and move forward...95% of the time, the ex will repeat exactly the same mistake.

The matter of ex girlfriend and ex boyfriend is mostly all about craving for the physicality (sex) for the old time sake, but with time the craving for the past (sex) will quickly disappear...

It is tough and painful, but be strong, it is a waiting game for the thrill to leave both parties. Very soon it will be up to you whether to give her another chance....But don’t push, don’t cry and never stop her.

Main point:
Indirectly give her your blessings, show some confidence and march forward....There is someone beautiful and wonderful out there for you.
The sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure between the 2 will gradually evaporate.

Nothing do you...it is part of life

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Fcwilly: 12:14pm On May 28, 2021
Very easy thing, just turn her to sex mate and move on
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Oppy2k2: 12:16pm On May 28, 2021
Okafor law, a fucke/d pussy can be refuck but cannot be unfucked

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Doortun(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2021
Guys beware of getting all in with an Alpha Widow. Over 90% of the girls you all fall head over heels for are alpha widows.

There is Alpha Widows Epidemic -
https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/red-pill-107-the-alpha-widows-and-beta-males-epidemic/
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Goldpeny(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2021
Are you a baby,mr man you are not not in love but in lust,quickly leave the lady with immediate effect
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by TundeChris: 12:24pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

28 isn’t young...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Folarzboy(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2021
[/b]Keep enjoying her honey pot and look for a serious girl grin grin grin grin[b]
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by etikaamos(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.

�����, after Twitter it’s NL. Lmao
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Eberex(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2021
For him to have broken her, he will always have her when he want. He sabi her mumu button
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2021
He fvcks her better
Sorry bro
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by hstar: 12:30pm On May 28, 2021
Tolexander:
I’m sorry bro, your aren’t in a relationship, you are in a relationboat
He's in a situationship
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by suarezteeth(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2021
My first love did the same thing to me. I had to let her go. One thing is certain, she can only use you to settle with her guy. She'll never love you. Stop wasting your time my brother. Find someone else and don't tell her that you want out, otherwise, she will deceive your sincere feelings again.
Authentic2008:

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Kaymicheal852: 12:31pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Authentic2008 post=102067055]Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

Oga OP

You don't need advice

You will learn the hard way
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by youngllleo: 12:35pm On May 28, 2021
is ur girlfriend name gloria and are u schooling in absu?
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by 99thEnemy(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2021
Tolexander:

Even the boat don capsize
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

you are very stupid, a disgrace to manhood. Simp. E no go better for u for what you wrote up there.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Genesiis(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

You need Jesus in your life ASAP
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by PrinceOfLagos: 12:39pm On May 28, 2021
You're a spare tyre to her and that you will ever be

She still in love with the first guy .

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by tunize(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2021
gregyboy:

Turn her to friends with benefit,

Accept her relationship advancement everytime she runs coming back to you slowly pull out your emotions you have with her,

Get yourself a new girlfriend

And watch how she will endup in tears

Your advice nor be for this kind guy e nor get liver reach like that instead the guy is going to fall in deep like never before. Abi you nor read waitn e write? From his write up you can easily tell his kind of person.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Worksunlimited: 12:49pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Move on..
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by tit(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2021
Are you a Muslim?
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Ure in an entanglement not relationship. Hope u understand?
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by greatcrown: 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
Sorry bro.

Shit happens don't blame yourself.

Move with your life with your shoulder raised up.
The lady will come back to you but never make the mistake of accepting her.

There is a good lady out there for you. You will locate her soon.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ibietela2(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Officially break up with her and move on
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by iInjureHerYansh: 1:04pm On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:

;Dwhy are people so wicked
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Malawian(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2021
Tolexander:
Boat don capsize. Jonzing man don fall overboard. grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by iInjureHerYansh: 1:04pm On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:

grin why are people so wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.