Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Relationship Is About Crashing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About Crashing (34049 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Relationship About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Naustine(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2021
See! The original boyfriends always win..u we're just her rebound guy. If ur not ready to chop, clean mouth n go, abulo better walk coz it will end in premium tears. Onye omere amarala

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by mrcrabs(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2021
Bro how many times will they tell you this relationship is not for you. You have to man up and move on, as you can see she loves her ex and believe me she cannot leave her ex for you..

So stop been childish and move on for sake of your mental health, start ghosting her small small, from there you can move on gradually, if you agree to stay be ready for it to end in premium tears.

Any lady that her ex is still in the picture omo na oyo you dey.

Peace

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by tobxy: 1:13pm On May 28, 2021
Don't be a simp, leave that hoe alone shell surely go back to her Ex, once debe is always debe hope you understand that
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Sarcasm44: 1:16pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

Just keep loving her, and at the same time be expecting heartbreak.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by sylve11: 1:26pm On May 28, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided undecided

The good guy in the relationship. Girls love bad boys for dating.

They will still not hear you. cool
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by sylve11: 1:29pm On May 28, 2021
Mikester:
There are many women in the world, and you chose to tie your happiness to one who doesn't want you?

I tire for that guy. angry cool

@ op, wise up na. angry cool
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Ferdinandu(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

How long do you want to cry over a spilled milk. You are a man. It is women that cry over a broken relationship because the society has made it that they have to wait for a man, it is extremely difficult for them to go out and woo a man. Stand up there and go and woo as many ladies as you can then you will realise that that your girlfriend is not really that proverbial next best thing since sliced bread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by zomby(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2021
Ferdinandu:
How long do you want to cry over a spilled milk. You are a man. It is women that cry over a broken relationship because the society has made it that they have to wait for a man, it is extremely difficult for them to go out and woo a man. Stand up there and go and woo as many ladies as you can then you will realise that that your girlfriend is not really that proverbial next best thing since sliced bread

I disagree.
All men are wired differently...There is a possibility that this dude truly loves his girlfriend. For this reason, it is absolutely ok for him to cry. Crying is part of “moving forward” process.

With time all things usually come together naturally.

Give time a chance...
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by bigcasava1(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

You be mumu! Thank you
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Ferdinandu(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2021
zomby:

I disagree.
All men are wired differently...There is a possibility that this dude truly loves his girlfriend. For this reason, it is absolutely ok for him to cry. Crying is part of “moving forward” process.

With time all things usually come together naturally.

Give time a chance...
I don't even understand how someone should be crying over a person who choose another person over him. Some people need abundance mindset in their life. I can understand being sad over it for a few days but continue whining over someone who continuesly see you as a second option Naaa

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Heavensent01(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2021
listen to Nonso Amadi song Tonight

I can understand if I can't be your number 1 guy but can I be your number 2?

alaye be servicing that girl till you get another gf, after all; At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment.

stop stressing your emotional trait on one unproductive lady, even if her ex no come back, that lady heart can easily be penetrated

if you sincerely knows God's path, you should find yourself the lady that deserved you and not all this lady with full of controversies

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by VOR2019: 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
Guy, you're a loser.

Go and look for your own girl. Believe it or not, your OWN girl is searching for you, waiting for you !

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDE

Oga grow up. Loving her deeply shouldn't make you a to take every shit.... You must have standards
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by phazotron(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

You know what to do.

Stop being stupid.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
Love deeply kill u dere, just de use her as Bleep mate n use ur head also..
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2021
Authentic2008:

Don't put your heart there, she is a lost course. Just be using her for sex, same way as the guy is using her. Na use both of una go dey use her.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Kaymicheal852: 2:18pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=FILEBE post=102138664]I fear Nairalanders o. If this truly reflects Nigeria...omo mehn... I will say our Boys wicked. How can you be advising someone to turn a girl to a sexmate? If she is undecided about what she wants, why dont u advice him to leave her. Will you advice your sister's boyfriend to do the same thing on your sister?

You're another simp here oga,knowing that she have a boyfriend and just breakup,she accepted his advances and even allow him Bleep her ,why can't she wait for some time if the pussy opener will come back before moving on and fish wisely this time around

But she enjoys the sex and quickly get another sex partner and when they pussy opener comes back for more ,she also wants more too and go back to him ,OP abeg keep her around and keep enjoying the pussy anytime she brings it until the pussy tire you

If she is my sister I'll tell her the truth that she is a LovePeddler and If she doesn't change her ways she will just become sex objects for guys and her life might be ruin in the process

For ladies reading this I always lady that shine your face very well before you get into any relationship and if the guy maltreat you then (not beating o) or do anything that you don't like ,then seat him down and tell him ,If she doesn't change then don't bother to tell him again but don't leave him or cheat until he says it's over ,if he doesn't say it's over and you feel he is wasting your time then flirts with other guys but don't have sex with any until 3 months then you can chose any other guy you like and if he later comes back ,curse him and run for your life and never leave the new guy until you use the same method and wait long enough to confirm that he is not serious

Be very careful of flashy or very guys ( not l that glitters are good ) and don't date broke guys too ( some are lazy

But date modest looking guys , hardworking guys that are financially stable and have a job or self employed and doesn't play with his job and make sure he follows you home to your parents as soon as possible,and face your work too and make money ,buy yourself anything you like and don't ask any man for money or financial assistance before marrying you

By this way you will have very little body counts and will look responsible and be responsible as well ,any man that comes around will respect you
and won't see you as just a pussy or just a baby making machine

You will almost be safe from players , Bleep boys and wommaizers, broke guys,guys that are not ready for marriage and you won't look like a good digger yourself

But the problems is that y'all wants to feel among and LovePeddler around and be shower with attention and money and, simps are all over the world to give you those dick and money and attention and protection as well

Double dating for ladies is just a chance to LovePeddler around and it's pathetic the society is glorifying whoredom ,no mater what your age ,if you're responsible and your pussy is still tight ,a good man will come around and wife you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by FILEBE(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=102141465][/quote]

Please. Reread what you just wrote. This time around, put yourself and your sister in it. Seems you guys just discovered the word "simp". Lol. Any small thing, you are a simp. Lol.

She should wait for 3 months for the hearts to heal. Is she mourning the dead? The same you that isnt a Simp will be double dating and having side chicks here and there, then afterwards you will leave them to look for wife materials.
What Opener? It is obvious, you are just in for the sex and nothing more.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ujezeez(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2021
Ogbeni use your number 6...I no go talk pass that one.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by SolarEdge: 3:04pm On May 28, 2021
This is a SITUATIONSHIP...Young man focus on your final exam and project, don't break your head over her, you still have a long way to go. you'll meet lovely, sweet and breathtaking ladies in the nearest future...just graduate first....lolz

I am your SOLAR solution provider, I can work with your budget to get you a system to suit you..check my signature for mouth watering offer

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2021
So people can still be stupid at 28? I can't believe this.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by periphetes: 3:28pm On May 28, 2021
angry Serious bashing left , right and center .. guys chill please, the op might have disappointed the male folks. He just needs re-education on relationship.

Op is a definition of ;
#Assistant boy friend.
#Back up generator.
#Temporary Heart soothing balm.

That Galfriend is the sharpest grin
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by space9880: 3:45pm On May 28, 2021
Let her go the guy will get tired and she will come back again but give her better style and cast her lost don't be a simp.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Brown2012: 4:01pm On May 28, 2021
VillagePipu:
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Kaymicheal852: 4:05pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=FILEBE post=102141742]

Please. Reread what you just wrote. This time around, put yourself and your sister in it. Seems you guys just discovered the word "simp". Lol. Any small thing, you are a simp. Lol.

She should wait for 3 months for the hearts to heal. Is she mourning the dead? The same you that isnt a Simp will be double dating and having side chicks here and there, then afterwards you will leave them to look for wife materials.
What Opener? It is obvious, you are just in for the sex and nothing more

What I'm saying is,every lady should keep themselves save from having lots of body counts

If I see a babe and I like her and she approached her and she accepted,we are dating now and I realise she is a damaged goods and I dump her

Why is that my fault ( if you go buy a product,then test am and it's damaged and not working like you want ,won't you return it)

I'm not her father and not her brother who should have raised her well and guide her or she doesn't listen to them not to be a promiscuous woman , I should not marry a damage woman just because she have some overused pussy

The moment you realise you are not at fault and shouldn't be responsible for any woman dark side or bad past ,that's the moment you will truly know peace of mind

You see the rate of divorce and paternity frauds nowadays, just be careful with hoes if you don't want to raise a bastard or your wife ex enjoying her more than you

Otherwise you will learn the hard way
Mr nice guy

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by KenModi(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2021
Khd95:
You are a mumu man, you agree to date a woman that was just dumped by her ex that broke the kokoro of her temple, thinking you have won a huge jackpot, meanwhile, she was using you to heal from her ex, unfortunately for you okafors law is more accurate than ohm's law grin

Next time, act like a bestie and give her all the attention she wants but don't ask to date her, na stupid move, and you know what they say about besties, if youba re real nigga u will know

Besties, na dem dey shift pant cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by debbydams(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2021
Iruobean:
Is this all you have to say?
Let us hear what other ladies have to say.

what do u want me to say..huh na money I dey find abeg,,I dey owe my mom momey
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by masks(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
Tolexander:
I’m sorry bro, your aren’t in a relationship, you are in a relationboat
hahaha hahaha.........WICKED!!!
WELL,I LACK WORDS
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2021
sorry for your loss already
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by FILEBE(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Kaymicheal852 post=102143859][/quote]

What about men? Body count dont affect men too right? Okay. Maybe if the man had kept their urges to themselves ,the ladies' body wont count. When you think, tbink of it both ways
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by FreeSpirited: 4:53pm On May 28, 2021
I'm really happy with the thorough whitewashing of the mumu on the first page. Won't write anything else
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by tayooluwole: 4:54pm On May 28, 2021
michaelpop50:

Don't put your heart there, she is a lost course. Just be using her for sex, same way as the guy is using her. Na use both of una go dey use her.

Aahhh someone’s daughter ? Some guys no get joy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.