Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87457 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 4:47pm On May 27, 2021
SHE NO FINE SEF. NO NYASH NO BIG BOOBIES NO HIPS.

AM VERY SURE SHE NO EVEN GET KUKUNASE.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThePlugg(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2021
Nothing money no de do

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate
you are very funny,did it seem to you that the girl knows the man is around,what she is seeing is money,money,more money, don't be surprised that some ladies can get married to a baboon,if it has money.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
He has recruited another yellow sisi.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hush15: 4:53pm On May 27, 2021
EcoBrick:
More..

FFK and ex beauty queens sha...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Elporo(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Keep making using and dumping Igbo women. Today an Igbo woman is first lady of Ondo State. At the rate things are going, don't be surprised someone with Igbo blood becomes your leader in Yoruba land. You think igbos are not smart. Ifeany Adeleke (Davido's first son) is an example, will he tomorrow deny his Igbo origin simply because his father is Yoruba. I

Your late to this party. You must be quite young. Igbo women don't discriminate when it comes to marriage. The are married to yorubas, fulani, hausa, edo, e.t.c in large nos. It has been happening for decades. Everyone knows this except young kids.

Customs officers and soldiers mostly have igbo wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:55pm On May 27, 2021
cococandy:
of course they are. Who in their right mind will like FFK as a person?
She wants to chop her own share of the oyel money grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
CSTRR:

This nonsense you wrote is why you guys are not worth shitt.
Carry woman for head like gala.

Which self respecting woman is even agreeing to date you bonobos.?
Men with no self respect or dignity.

Na so one of una go molest small pikin for house.

Just look at the nonsense somebody is writing.

In the meantime, his Yoruba wife is in another man's bed as usual.

Cuckolded men.

Lmaooo.....then it means 70% of Igbo women aren't self respecting...na una omo Igbo nyamiri carry woman for head, wankkin to your women using skin toning creams while they svck off yoruba divk....80% of the incels on romance section, district of redpill geng are your flatin0 brothers, Ojukuwu's wife had been sampled by a Yoruba man and left the scraps for your late supreme leader..... politically, socially and economically you flatin0 chumps are omega seething males grin grin cope nyamiri, cvckhold Yoruba men are fvckin and beating your sisters dumping them afterwards proceeding to the next one.....all with the blessings of your Igbo fathers and mothers... grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Exodora: 4:57pm On May 27, 2021
festacman:
FFK accused his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu of infidelity but he has already sampled many women since their separation. It says a lot about who between them was sleeping around during that marriage. It says a lot.
I can bet you with my left yansh that he has been seeing this girl before their breakup cause I could vividly remember the pics. There is another of the last pix they took while in a group .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

it's rather a shame and another Igbo lady agreeing to marry this corporate mad man shows the lack of parental of Igbo parents

Yoruba that heard what the ex wife or fiancé went through will not fall into a marriage trap with this dunce but here is another Igbo falling for another global beating and maltreatment

it should be a sober for Igbo parents all over the world and not rejoice. imagine a young lady falling in love with a man that had a lot of controversies with his ex wives

you and those imbeciles that like your imbecilic post no get shame

there is nothing special about Igbo lady

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by joyousever(f): 4:59pm On May 27, 2021
I swear!!
Hashabiah:
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
This man get taste oo... See the fresh fish he dey chop again. Chaiii... Money good oo

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by festacman(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2021
Exodora:

I can bet you with my left yansh that he has been seeing this girl before their breakup cause I could vividly remember the pics. There is another of the last pix they took while in a group .

Smh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by DonCortino: 5:03pm On May 27, 2021
money talks bullshit walks.

some girls no get shame
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by JohnSin97: 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
Nyamiri boys receiving serious beating on this thread. Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Exodora: 5:06pm On May 27, 2021
festacman:

Smh
One would think there is any difference in you what I just said with your hissing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ghast12: 5:07pm On May 27, 2021
When he goes broke they will leave him alone

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
Heavensent01:

it's rather a shame and another Igbo lady agreeing to marry this corporate mad man shows the lack of parental of Igbo parents

Yoruba that heard what the ex wife or fiancé went through will not fall into a marriage trap with this dunce but here is another Igbo falling for another global beating and maltreatment

it should be a sober for Igbo parents all over the world and not rejoice. imagine a young lady falling in love with a man that had a lot of controversies with his ex wives

you and those imbeciles that like your imbecilic post no get shame

there is nothing special about Igbo lady
If Femi Fani Kayode opens his door to Afonja women do you know that 95% of Yoruba women will gladly and willingly open their wide and deep adulterated pussies to him without bathing an eye lid.

If a whole Remi Tinubu and other Tinubu's concubines are still falling for him then know that Afonjas have no shame at all.

Let me tell you This, Igbo girls are only interested in FFK's stolen wealth and nothing more. By the time they are thru collecting their share they will dump him sharp sharp for an Igbo guy.

For your info, I'm not Igbo o but I love Igbo people. In fact, I'm from Igbęsá in Ogun State.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kingololo(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2021
This one beauty queen...squeeelch. ugly
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
You think is every woman that want money, or old men, stop fooling yourself, some women have dignity and self worth, they can not standd any man Maltreating them,

Any day any time, I will go for a young guy, that values and respect me, and treat me like an angel, what can ffk give that I do not have, I have my car, I have a good job, I can travel if I wish, for one seconds I can not stand men that cheats, I can not stand men that talk down on women, I can not stand men that feels women are trash and sex object, I will die for any man that respect and treat women well .

I can not even date a divource man, I can not share any man, God forbid.

quotee author=Telstar post=102115121]Forget about that. If FK asks you out, would you turn him down? That's the big question for you.

I'm pretty sure you won't.[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
Awonko wayo wa shayo..
Awonko waye wa shere...
Awonko waye wa gbo owo....
Eleyi waye wa doo obo. grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by peacettw: 5:19pm On May 27, 2021
The woman with the glasses looks a love-vendor. This looks arranged

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

If Femi Fani Kayode opens his door to Afonja women do you know that 95% of Yoruba women will gladly and willingly open their wide and deep adulterated pussies to him without bathing an eye lid.

If a whole Remi Tinubu and other Tinubu's concubines are still falling for him then know that Afonjas have no shame at all.

Let me tell you This, Igbo girls are only interested in FFK's stolen wealth and nothing more. By the time they are thru collecting their share they will dump him sharp sharp for an Igbo guy.

For your info, I'm not Igbo o but I love Igbo people. In fact, I'm from Igbęsá in Ogun State.

denying your ancestral land really speak low of your IQ

you village idiots with ugm mentality won't cease to amuse me here. no sane Yoruba ladies, even those that love money will listen to the maltreatment Chiwendu went through and will want to end up with him

ffk marrying another Igbo lady is a huge disgrace on Igbo nation, from that slapping senator to ffk is really a big shame

this is the time to sensitize Igbo ladies rather not the time to chest beat

try and upgrade your IQ to at least 15th century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by festacman(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2021
Exodora:

One would think there is any difference in you what I just said with your hissing

I shook my head for FFK's loins. I bet it is overlaboured.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by geolabious(m): 5:28pm On May 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!

Kemi's Son
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ezmans: 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
Money can do all things

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 5:30pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You're right you know, greatest African.....sorry greatest Agbero gene.

Awon Òmò 1 million boys

Every society has their riff raffs even America.
1 million boys better than 10 million Osus.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by pope1477(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
How many times this man want to marry ? Or remarry ��
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kissdabride: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Keep your Ogogoro mouth shut! Eleribu
Eleriyodin omo iyanmirin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Ugelee creatures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.