Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87346 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Says a low budget Mc Oluomo tout on the lookout for any truck carrying Container.

grin grin grin also on the lookout for your sisters to shoot my seed down their throats..... Nyamiri cope grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tochj(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
hammerDK:

MY BROTHER ABEG NO VEX.

BRAIN SPARK ISSUES... grin
Oh!!! Akam dikwa ocha
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
All these girls are just hustlers

Pure hustlers because I can't understand why anyone who would want to be with a man with such a sordid reputation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

grin grin grin also on the lookout for your sisters to shoot my seed down their throats..... Nyamiri cope grin
Oponu Ayirada
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
Tochj:

Oh!!! Akam dikwa ocha

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by StFabulous(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
Kayanmata @ work grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:17pm On May 27, 2021
If na one mallam we no go hear word. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Joysammy: 4:17pm On May 27, 2021
I am deeply sorry for the lady... She would soon be beaten and disgraced like others

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 4:18pm On May 27, 2021
Thunder fire all of una wai de hate on diz girl. Alaye, every bustle na hustle. If na ur sis marry FFK, u for don go do thanksgiving for shurch.
Babe, hustle don pay. Now u can make ur mama smile and buy her tht Benz u always wanted her to ride in
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2021
caracas:

So you expect him to remain single for the rest of his life? At least he is not flirting about
No
Bt
Why is he always breaking up with dem
Dat oyo king ve many wife
Is he nt beta dat dis one changing n destroyin ladies
Fire n dey giv birth n troway dem with slight provocation
Hw many days e fight wey e dey rush enter anoda one

If na woman dey change men like dis
Wat wil u say
Wat of if he is a poor man
E. O dey use eye see fair gal simple
ashawo man
That’s d truth na ashawo man

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2021
if no be hustle i no see why young girl like this go dey with her papa age mate.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by richnankar1: 4:23pm On May 27, 2021
I Observed that a Yoruba man/woman who is not born again and whose life is not totally surrendered to Jesus is highly promiscuous.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Cokahot: 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
I raised u up from the gutters loading. Short fuse and short man. Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Lambarry1: 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
See leg like ostrich leg.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2021
festacman:
FFK accused his ex-wife Precious Chikwendu of infidelity but he has already sampled many women since their separation. It says a lot about who between them was sleeping around during that marriage. It says a lot.

Cotinue crying kid..
Donate more tears..
Abi you no know em address to sue him??
Feminized boy..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 4:30pm On May 27, 2021
FFK, just dey chop and dump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

That guy is a joke.A jobless idiot crying up and down this forum since.They like to pretend to be yorubas.
I personally like to see the tears of his likes here.
The funny thing is they all benefit from the Yoruba they all claim to hate one way or another.
Or how else will they be able to show the world their frustrations if not for the magnanimity of a certain Yoruba man who created this forum.
They all come here to show and brag about their towns and villages and even advertise their products freely, something they can't do on their so called sister's blog LIB (the one they like to claim is better than Nairaland)
Hate filled beings,that's what they are.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2021
The male genders criticising FFK here are igbos cos they feel that he has been dealing with thier sisters.
Ndi ara.. no be una sisters dey rush am becos e hold money..
Ndi iberibe...

Ffk abegg chop life and smash enough kpekus..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
At this rate, I dare say FFK is using charm/black magic on these girls. Like WTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by KoshCAD: 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Look at this Oponu Ayirada, it's on record that Yoruba women, your mami including will bend down low for 6 men and still shout "Eti po to, Elo po si wa".
Brothel and ashawo joint plus hotel statistics did not agree with your dummy reasoning.

Dindinrin, Arindin, Eda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
Tmb78:
That guy is a joke.A jobless idiot crying up and down this forum since.They like to pretend to be yorubas.
The funny thing is they all benefit from the Yoruba they all claim to hate one way or another.
Or how else will they be able to show the world their frustrations if not for the magnanimity of a certain Yoruba man who created this forum.
They all come here to show and brag about their towns and villages and even advertise their products freely, something they can't do on their so called sister's blog LIB (the one they like to claim is better than Nairaland)

You made points.. but generalising it to all igbos is absurd.. ..
Your point on advertising on LIB and that of nairaland is 100%..

Most of the bitter comment on this thread are from them and they are been emotional cos FFK dey sample and drop Dem tribes women that always rush him.. lol..
And hey.. I be IGBO..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
Ugandatales:

The man must have sweet mouth o. With all the negative things about him in the public, he never finds it hard to find a new girl.
that is because one woman's ex, is another woman's prayer point....so no matter what the media is saying about the man, it is not relevant, as far as the prayer has been answered

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by salvation77177: 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
Another snow White? See how the devil punishes some human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:36pm On May 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Brothel and ashawo joint plus hotel statistics did not agree with your dummy reasoning.

Dindinrin, Arindin, Eda.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Akharmony: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
Man wey no fit manage him home affair. That one nah Man??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
Tmb78:

I really don't rate those people..... they're known to spit on the hand that helps them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Sirdan247(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
Aunty wan become invisible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by salam8528: 4:39pm On May 27, 2021
Just be rich and am wife beater, u will still be fine but if u are poor and a wife beater...that one will not work in this our here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
All these girls are just hustlers
of course they are. Who in their right mind will like FFK as a person?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:45pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Omo Igbo in sifai pains.......Igbo simpsons spend a bulk of their life hustling just to please pussy, it's why they always pay for pussy, sponsor pussy's education, hustle for pussy while the Yoruba man simply gets it for free sometimes even with some nice Igbo delicacies to go down with. Nyamiri cry me a river, your father's are training their daughters only to be taken as wives by yoruba muslims which you soo much hate cus they assfvcked your ancestors in the biafran war.............Deal with it, Igbo women are the property of the Yoruba man and it's our sole duty to plant our seeds in the cunts of your women so they don't give birth to more flatin0 male apes, the hausa/fulani army will finish the rest by using the remaining males as target practice. Omo yeeeboo COPE.

Shout out to all my Igbo and Yoruba bitches.
This nonsense you wrote is why you guys are not worth shitt.
Carry woman for head like gala.

Which self respecting woman is even agreeing to date you bonobos.?
Men with no self respect or dignity.

Na so one of una go molest small pikin for house.

Just look at the nonsense somebody is writing.

In the meantime, his Yoruba wife is in another man's bed as usual.

Cuckolded men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.