Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87496 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

If Femi Fani Kayode opens his door to Afonja women do you know that 95% of Yoruba women will gladly and willingly open their wide and deep adulterated pussies to him without bathing an eye lid.

If a whole Remi Tinubu and other Tinubu's concubines are still falling for him then know that Afonjas have no shame at all.

Let me tell you This, Igbo girls are only interested in FFK's stolen wealth and nothing more. By the time they are thru collecting their share they will dump him sharp sharp for an Igbo guy.

For your info, I'm not Igbo o but I love Igbo people. In fact, I'm from Igbęsá in Ogun State.
lol
You are an old papa Osu.
You are ashame of your Osu lineage. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kissdabride: 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr102 post=102114950]
Yes na! Because better Yoruba guys like us have rejected Yoruba girls with wide and Ewedu smelly pussies.

Awon Òmò Olobo without boundaries.[/quote All the hotel for this world both the one for slum na IBO girls dem full there
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
Ugelee goldigger.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
OLODO rabata, see the rubbish that is coming out of your mouth
EndRape2:
He knows Igbo girls are useless and after his money, reason he is using them and dumping them, watch he is going to dump this one soon . Igbo girls are thiefts very useless set, even their boys are bunch of wife beaters and Very useless set of people.

uote author=ThEGodFaThEr102 post=102119030]
If Femi Fani Kayode opens his door to Afonja women do you know that 95% of Yoruba women will gladly and willingly open their wide and deep adulterated pussies to him without bathing an eye lid.

If a whole Remi Tinubu and other Tinubu's concubines are still falling for him then know that Afonjas have no shame at all.

Let me tell you This, Igbo girls are only interested in FFK's stolen wealth and nothing more. By the time they are thru collecting their share they will dump him sharp sharp for an Igbo guy.

For your info, I'm not Igbo o but I love Igbo people. In fact, I'm from Igbęsá in Ogun State.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by MrMurdah: 5:43pm On May 27, 2021
This guy is obsessed with women who bleach.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:46pm On May 27, 2021
Heavensent01:

denying your ancestral land really speak low of your IQ

you village idiots with ugm mentality won't cease to amuse me here. no sane Yoruba ladies, even those that love money will listen to the maltreatment Chiwendu went through and will want to end up with him

ffk marrying another Igbo lady is a huge disgrace on Igbo nation, from that slapping senator to ffk is really a big shame

this is the time to sensitize Igbo ladies rather not the time to chest beat

try and upgrade your IQ to at least 15th century
If truly you guys are sophisticated as claimed, how would someone like Tinubu still be controlling your lives and destinies. He decides what to eat, whom to feed and how to feed. This can never happen in South south or even east. Yorubas are bunch of Mumu's and everybody knows that, little wonder they voted for Buhari twice to spite Igbos only for them to end up as refugees in far awy Benin republic.
Awon oniranu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:50pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Every society has their riff raffs even America.
1 million boys better than 10 million Osus.
Far better than using cutlass to DISMEMBER the face of people all in the name of barbaric ancient culture of tribal marks. Awon oloribu.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ugandatales: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
Reelmii:
that is because one woman's ex, is another woman's prayer point....so no matter what the media is saying about the man, it is not relevant, as far as the prayer has been answered

Lol! That makes sense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by OBUA12345: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
bro hustle and make money, nothing concern woman with man Age, as long as the cash flow.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:51pm On May 27, 2021
kissdabride:
Eleriyodin omo iyanmirin
Òmò baba Ologogoro
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by moshould(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2021
How e take concern us How?? How

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You do not stoop to the level of insults just to display you anger
Not an insult just saying but if you find it insulting I apologize
I’m so sorry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 5:56pm On May 27, 2021
Atleast he has a spec unlike some people..
This one looks malnourished though..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 5:57pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=kissdabride post=102119831][/quote]
Take trip to Ojuelegba, Ajegunle, Orile, igbo efon, Obalende, Agege and other places in Lagos State and you'll see Yoruba women, young and old, married and unmarried in the streets with flabby breast and protuding stomachs competing for men to mess for as low as 500 naira.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by WorldRichest: 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

SO, it is a thing of joy for you that your teenage girls are sleeping with about 60 years old FFK. If this is not prostitution, then what is it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by selemempe: 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

And it's left for a woman to agree.......
the most important thing is that you go after our women like say na hustle while we don't give a fvck about your tribal marked women cheesy
We can't contaminate the beautiful igbo blood with palm oil
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 6:04pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Far better than using cutlass to DISMEMBER the face of people all in the name of barbaric ancient culture of tribal marks. Awon oloribu.

This coming from a dejected Osu.Oh my!
1 million boys better than 10 million smelling Osus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:05pm On May 27, 2021
Minister President of the 5-F Players Club cheesy

1. Find them
2. Feed them
3. Feel them
4. Bleep them
5. Forget them

Wash rinse repeat, and then on to the next undercover olosho.

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo by donaldeke(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
As shared by Kemi Olunloyo

https://www.nairaland.com/6140240/meet-femi-fani-kayodes-5-girlfriends

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2021
Ishilove:

She wants to chop her own share of the oyel money grin
indeed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by IyeBiye02(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2021
The bae dey ok la...
FFK wan chop kpekus die no��. ..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by IDENNAA(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

You are insecure, nwokem. Did he force them...all women follow.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:15pm On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:

SO, it is a thing of joy for you that your teenage girls are sleeping with about 60 years old FFK. If this is not prostitution, then what is it?
So it is a thing of joy for you that your mother's are doing bend down collect for an octogenarian that looks like an ancient oracle from Iragbiji town. If this is not abomination, then what is it?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Stunning? Pls OP help define stunning biko cos even the girl next door will beat this one over and over. Nobody should ask of her location or pics. I still dey reason her matter
EcoBrick:
More..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

This coming from a dejected Osu.Oh my!
1 million boys better than 10 million smelling Osus.
Yoruba people showing the stuffs they are culturally made of. Little wonder, Lagos is voted as the state with the highest rate of Open defecation in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2021
Wonder they say, shall never end!

U mean this one wey her leg resemble broom stick, na her this old man wan dey nack?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

If only you know how many awon Òmò Wobe girls both graduates and non graduates are begging to have a taste of my manhood ehn.....you'll think I'm badoo Osha.

Did you know? You can bulala any Yoruba woman without stress, wether rich or poor.

I don't know why they think I'm Igbo thus the rush to shift the pants Southside for me to insert my Koboko pro bono.
Is it with ur pako face and flat head you think you're that desirable?
It's always good to think highly of oneself.
Just get your own yam leg before FFK finish them.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 6:40pm On May 27, 2021
This man will finish all d fine punna in Naija at d rate he is going.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by AmuAwusa: 6:41pm On May 27, 2021
KanuSE:
AmuAwusa come see ya miserable life o cheesy na ya best & most valuable women dey rush us!

Hahahahahahahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

How them go dey rush Una when Una dey park Una self every now and then for 18 sitter dey enter east? cheesy
When you see yoruba wey marry igbo difference dey, them dey fresh.

There's a difference between stew wey them use vegetables cook and the one wey na only atarodo and 6 litres of ororo take cook.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2021
Na this small girl go finally scatter his house. Small girls no believe in staying one place especially the yellow ones
He should try And stay away from all these yellow yellow woman cos a lots of them don't have a friendly spirit they are always angry and ranting on social media.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:46pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is it with ur pako face and Igbo you think you're that desirable?
It's always good to think highly of oneself.
Just get your own yam leg before FFK finish them.
Over my dead body will I dream of banging an Afonja women with ancient tribal marks. I don't want to start having nightmares, seeing myself being chased by a big cat at night.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Pacesetter2021: 6:50pm On May 27, 2021
This is so shameful. So this girl's family will let her do this It's so sad.
For what it's worth, this is Def not an upgrade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

General Buhari's Military Government / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.