Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87330 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by davidluv(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
Premium Oloshooooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Achz(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
Useless idiot called FFK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by patani(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2021
As a guy...No follow them yab the girl oh....Just double your hustle and know that the world forgives rich people easily....and with money u can find love anywhere and anyaw...young or old
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by baddosky1: 3:52pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You're right you know, greatest African.....sorry greatest Agbero gene.

Awon Òmò 1 million boys

grin grin

Nwanna,you are really hitting these guys head-to-head with your clapback comments cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:53pm On May 27, 2021
cocolacec:

If our men keep marrying others who will marry our Yoruba sisters.for the muslims it is no problem me lolorun wi.The Yoruba christians women will have no other oprion than to marry elsewhere like the East,middle belt or Muslim men from their tribe.

Forget the stupid propaganda...... it's not affecting Yoruba women in any way, it's just that our women are actually more conservative and prefer to marry within their tribe......they are still getting married to Yoruba's and sometimes non yoruba's and building families....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tochj(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
hammerDK:

U ARE AN IDIOT FOR THIS REMARK.

THE WAY SOME OF U REASON, IS SO POOR.

IS A GIRL CHILD MENATLLY RETARRDED?

DEM NO GET BRAIN?
Am so sure you don't understand me
That's why you are attacking me like this
What's my offense?
Biko
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Dis one na afin o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Tochj:

Am so sure you don't understand me
That's why you are attacking me like this
What's my offense?
Biko

MY BROTHER ABEG NO VEX.

BRAIN SPARK ISSUES... grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Grayoso:

Admirable , whether true or not, you can write this in Yoruba whereas I don't know how to write the equivalent in Igbo and have no interest at all in learning because I know Igbos are not important enough for me to ever need their language for anything in Nigeria or outside her border.

Can't you guys even appreciate that your actions, while trying to insult Yorubas, only show that you feel Yorubas are your superior fellow Nigerians you secretly admire and wish to be like?

How many Yorubas can speak Igbo or are even interested in learning your language or living in your backward region?

Yet you think you you look anything other than a Yoruba wannabe buffoon attempting to mock Yorubas, as an Igbo, by writing passable Yoruba? Obvious Yorubas no send una while you sleep and wake wanting to be Yorubas.
Eleribu, how many Yorubas are ready to leave Yoruba land to other regions? None! Because touting and Skull mining are very lucrative business enterprises in Afonja land. If they leave Yoruba land where else do you want them to go that touting and Skull mining is as lucrative as it is here in Yoruba land. I'm Yoruba by blood but I am sick and tired of the way my Yoruba brothers are scaling people's fence at night in order to steal phones through windows. What a jobless miscreants who believe in overnight riches, little wonder they are so many out of school drop outs from the southwest.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 27, 2021
Shame dey catch me for this Fanny dude I swear
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:57pm On May 27, 2021
He likes them very young
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Jackipapa: 3:59pm On May 27, 2021
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate

Fathers mate or great grandfathers mate? Just asking!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 3:59pm On May 27, 2021
FFK CAN Bleep DEM ALL.

ANY IDIOT THAT HAVE AN ISSUE,SHOULD TAKE HIM TO COURT.

HE IS DOING GOD'S COMMANDMENT.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:59pm On May 27, 2021
Ishilove:
He likes them very young

Like Bill Cosby would say...."age is just a number"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 27, 2021
Allow this man to enjoy him self.. cheesy, women get mind sha. Who no like better thing any ways
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:01pm On May 27, 2021
FFK no get shame at all. See what he's doing at 60
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by membranus: 4:01pm On May 27, 2021
caracas:

So you expect him to remain single for the rest of his life? At least he is not flirting about

Do you know how many women have been linked with him, both home and elsewhere?

If that is not "flirting" then what is it called?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
FFK has a thing for Igbo fair ladies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
hammerDK:
DEFINITION OF BEAUTY BY AFRICAN STANDARD.

E.g This thick yorubang chicks with great ass and nice tits. grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!

That’s Kemi Olunloyo’s last son
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:03pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

See dis one. You are here writing nonsense when you never even see one pussy to sample and FFk don sample the full Igboland finish.
I hope no be FFK second hand you go later carry.
They help another man count him clothes when you never get one
If only you know how many awon Òmò Wobe girls both graduates and non graduates are begging to have a taste of my manhood ehn.....you'll think I'm badoo Osha.

Did you know? You can bulala any Yoruba woman without stress, wether rich or poor.

I don't know why they think I'm Igbo thus the rush to shift the pants Southside for me to insert my Koboko pro bono.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:05pm On May 27, 2021
WHEN WE ARE SELECTING MISS WORLD OR MISS NIGERIA, WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A BEAUTIFUL BLACK DOLL.

I MEAN MELANIN POPPING.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:06pm On May 27, 2021
Tmb78:
Rest a bit,don't come and die on this great YORUBA OWNED FORUM,bitter Igbo man.
You have been running marathon all over here spewing hate from the first page to the last page.
It will be a shame if after vomiting your usual venom,you go to bed hungry and with high blood pressure.

AT LEAST,REST FOR A WHILE,HAVE A CUP OF WATER.....

THEN CONTINUE WAILING.

I am sure your ancestors will be so proud of you.
YOU ARE TRULY A REAL IGBO MAN!!!!
If you're pained go and die. In fact, go and hug a transformer.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:07pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

If only you know how many awon Òmò Wobe girls both graduates and non graduates are begging to have a taste of my manhood ehn.....you'll think I'm badoo Osha.

Did you know? You can bulala any Yoruba woman without stress, wether rich or poor.

I don't know why they think I'm Igbo thus the rush to shift the pants Southside for me to insert my Koboko pro bono.

Lmao nyamiri virgin incel feeling funky

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 4:07pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

E.g This thick yorubang chicks a great ass and nice tits. grin

ASS IS GOOD BUT, I LOVE MODELS.

I LIKE THEM WITH HEIGHT AND SLIM.

I DEY LIKE TO FUXK DEM STANDING... grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by mrksquare: 4:08pm On May 27, 2021
Money indeed answereth all things.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 4:09pm On May 27, 2021
hammerDK:

ASS IS GOOD BUT, I LOVE MODELS.

I LIKE THEM WITH HEIGHT AND SLIM.

I DEY LIKE TO FUXK DEM STANDING... grin grin grin

Well to each man his poison....for me it's the ass and tits....a man must hold on to something. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2021
owobokiri:
This man has a lot of political enemies in this country and keeps flirting around with all these "Abuja society gals"!?

FFK isn't as politically-relevant as he makes himself out to be and from his many stances over the years, you can tell he's always just playing to the gallery and no politician who commands power would see him as a threat. Whoever is being praised in the news or the high-movers are those he refers to as "my brother" in his tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 4:10pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Lmao nyamiri virgin incel feeling funky
Says a low budget Mc Oluomo tout on the lookout for any truck carrying Container.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.