Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87343 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by caracas: 2:42pm On May 27, 2021
DONFASZY:
This man is a legit rich brostitue haba
I never see prostitute like dis man
He had his problems and libido is very high
Na deliverance dis man need I swear
So you expect him to remain single for the rest of his life? At least he is not flirting about
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:42pm On May 27, 2021
Amanda4life:
THIS IDIOT GIRL THINKS THIS MAN WILL LOVE AND VALUE HER.

SI AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE iS. SHE IS STILL AN ILLITERATE.

NIGERIAN BEAUTY QUEENS ARE ILLITERATE AND IRRESPONSIBLE

i have no fuxks to give on this thread.

i am here to read.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
He will beat her before the end of this year

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by murmee: 2:44pm On May 27, 2021
wwwihy:

She is just there...not very beautiful... just light in complexion.
Exactly. Not as beautiful as Previous. This one just looks like a light skinned scalywag!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2021
FFK, the slaughterer of Igbo women grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Oshokalo: 2:45pm On May 27, 2021
Ffk and yellow pussy na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Hashabiah: 2:45pm On May 27, 2021
[s]
kunkelhanspeter:

Forget bro your sister will do the same for a rich politician.
[/s] You do not stoop to the level of insults just to display you anger

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by lastchild: 2:45pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate
how old do you think FFK is? and how old is that girl?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by officialmario(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2021
Agba Awo don kay.. this one na oyoyo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kapelvej: 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr102 post=102112486]Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.[/quote
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
Beauty Queen??!... Well, maybe I'm blind, but I searched and saw nothing but a tall light-skinned child. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
lastchild:

DAT IS THE QUESTION FOR THOSE IDIOTS TALKING ABOUT 18 YEARS AGE OF CONSENT.

I JUST DEY LAUGH THEM FOR THE OTHER THREAD.

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GOING FROM 13 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by nkenu(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
Na so small time now, we go hear say this one don go Bleep another man again and marriage don finish. He likes fair babes. Make him take am easy poo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
menacetosociety:
Your sisters na ashawo na lol they fit marry anybody...FFK knows
.....Hide your head in shame IPOB clown
I pity You, if only you know how your Agbo Jedi selling mami is servicing all those baba Olòdę at shitta ROUNDABOUT you'll rush to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
Hon Minister of Women Affairs cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ugandatales: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate

Lol! It's all about the Benjamins bro. This girl is even old...I know 20-21 year olds dating men in their 50s and 60s. That's why most of these young girls are so disrespectful...when they are calling a man older and richer than you by name, why would they respect their age mates or even men 10-15 years older than them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
sad My people say "the cane that flogged out the first and second wife is under the bed for the third". Another victim loading.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
jojofola:
Another Fresh Drama In The Oven.

Lols, to the short fuse man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Hashabiah: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
lastchild:
Femi Fani-kayode is 60. And that girl at most is in her early 30s. And that makes FFK old enough to be her father, with jara

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
How comfortable is she, seeing pictures of ex wive on the wall smiling at her... women are just s*x objects can be easily bought over

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Hashabiah: 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
Ugandatales:

Lol! It's all about the Benjamins bro. This girl is even old...I know 20-21 year olds dating men in their 50s and 60s. That's why most of these young girls are so disrespectful...when they are calling a man older and richer than you by name, why would they respect their age mates or even men 10-15 years older than them.
But that is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Tochj(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
Moral high!!!
Moral high!!!
Moral high!!
Mr ffk, You are doing well to break Solomon record.
Unfortunately you are using our Igbo girls

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Ugandatales: 2:48pm On May 27, 2021
LadySarah:
cheesy
Soldier come soldier go.Ffk must be with a woman.

The man must have sweet mouth o. With all the negative things about him in the public, he never finds it hard to find a new girl.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
This man is dead spiritually, he doesn't know himself. What a pathetic life? How many women will he marry and divorce? Ha ba! I thought he was going to stay single after his last separation. He has not finalized his divorce with the lady he married before the last girl who has 3 kids for him and separated from this year. Now, he is jumping into another relationship with a girl who should be his grand daughter. And this one too will say he is a leader ooo making mouth here and there. FFK wants to say he doesnt known this girl is after his money? If she poisons him later, we all will be crying for him.

Walahi, with all the insults this man sends to Buhari, Mr. President is more honorable than him in this area. Buhari who is a Muslim and permitted to marry up to a number of wives has only one wife. And there is no side talk of the man messing up here and there. In that regard, Buhari is decent. This man is a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
The girl is smallish looking but the Toto is definitely wide

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
Tochj:
Moral high!!!
Moral high!!!
Moral high!!
Mr ffk, You are doing well to break Solomon record.
Unfortunately you are using our Igbo girls

U ARE AN IDIOT FOR THIS REMARK.

THE WAY SOME OF U REASON, IS SO POOR.

IS A GIRL CHILD MENATLLY RETARRDED?

DEM NO GET BRAIN?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!

Thecalculator/macsjebs
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by lastchild: 2:50pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Femi Fani-kayode is 60. And that girl at most is in her early 30s. And that makes FFK old enough to be her father, with jara
so a 60 year old man that ignores teenagers, women in their early 20s, and decided to go for 30s has done wrong abi?

or are you saying he should've gone for his age mates?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kissdabride: 2:51pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Igbo girls? Nope! After collecting their share for their brothers and Umunna they look for one excuse and dump FFK's silly old man ads for a younger Igbo blood.

But there's something Olori pęlębę like you should know, why are all the prominent and better sophisticated Yoruba men interested in having Igbo women as wife's.

E.g Davidos grandfather, Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu, Femi Fani Kayode, Alafin of Oyo, the lists are endless.

Let me go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.
Because they are easy to gbench and disposed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.