Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87332 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:15pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Ifeanyi is perruzi's son

Good.She should quickly take him to Perruzi.Yorubas are achievers and your Igbo generations have always been yearning to tap from our abundance blessings.
It is glaring that Igbos are not half as blessed as the Yorubas.Ask Zik.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
KoshCAD:
Even though you are writing this with tears in your eyes that your women are abondoning you people to ride Afonja dicks up n dan.

I feel that your pain bro. I feel for you.
Look at this Oponu Ayirada, it's on record that Yoruba women, your mami including will bend down low for 6 men and still shout "Eti po to, Elo po si wa".
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
wat W care about is jux d pepper
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by deltaprincess(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2021
Shameless man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:18pm On May 27, 2021
Na her turn. Few months down the line, she will become an ex. People with fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:18pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Lori Iró!

Name any Igbo person that can stand any Yoruba in the world of business,Education,ICT etc.Yorubas have always been naturally blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by RioCarputo(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2021
the kind beating wey dis girl go receive ehn....e go pass him immediate ex wife own....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:19pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Oponu, how many Afonja women really get married?

It's only in Nigeria you'll see a Yoruba woman getting married to 7 men.

It's on record, Yoruba women don't file for divorce. When they are tired they will just abandon home, their husband and children in search of one Alhaji Musiliu Aremo.

Divorce is happens everywhere globally....but flatin0 women can't leave their husbands home because they were purchased with cash, yams and gin like slaves and would die of poverty without their husbands thus they stay and remain punching bags in their husbands house..... We don't raise our women to be slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:20pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Look at this Oponu Ayirada, it's on record that Yoruba women, your mami including will bend down low for 6 men and still shout "Eti po to, Elo po si wa".

He is telling you the truth.Igbo men are bad lovers.Too dull.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:20pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

That means Afonjas are more proficient in everything positive than you Osus.They are the best and greatest lovers.Somebody a woman will continue to fantasize about and will never want to miss.
Even as Yorubas marry millions of their Yoruba beautiful,curvy,succculent ladies to give them some of the most African Achievers in the world,they are the most that have married and get married to the Whites and other peoples of the world.Yorubas are the most lovable Nigerians.Ask Kofi Annan and the Royal family of Britain.
Oni ró ni man yi sha! The reason Yorubas are rushing Igbo women like indomie is because Igbo ladies are neat and have manners. Who would want to marry awon Òmò Wobe and have awon Òmò oniranu as children?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulani women don dey marry Yoruba men.They are competing with igbo girls for Yoruba men.

So I was updated.

Everybody wants to have that bloodline

Moreover, people want to have tall brilliant kids which is a dominant gene in our bloodline.

Have it in their CV that they are affiliated to Yoruba demons

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by potent5(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2021
Na d brother in lov. grin
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Johel(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2021
Bross this one na left over of guy on the street.ooooo so don't expect the unexpected.slippers breast mtcheeww.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:23pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Meanwhile Igbo boys are fvckin the leftovers that Yoruba males have shagged.....Eg Ojukwu's wife.
Far better than many Yoruba women with strong smelly pussies.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:23pm On May 27, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulani women don dey marry Yoruba men.They are competing with igbo girls for Yoruba men.

Truth.....I heard of a case where the fulani bride's family paid the Yoruba man to marry their daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:24pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Divorce is happens everywhere globally....but flatin0 women can't leave their husbands home because they were purchased with cash, yams and gin like slaves and would die of poverty without their husbands thus they stay and remain punching bags in their husbands house..... We don't raise our women to be slaves.
lol
Tell him Yoruba women do not drink corpse smelling,dirty water,they can inherit and they are freeborns not Osus like their Igbo counterparts.I pity Igbo women a lot.They go through a lot of pains.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by advanceDNA: 3:24pm On May 27, 2021
wwwihy:

She is just there...not very beautiful... just light in complexion.

Show us ur picture

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Then yours is a life of misfortune.

Did you know??

8 in 10 Yoruba women would leave their home to go and do "bend down collect" for one Alhaji in the same street.

Oya, start looking for another woman because you've just entered one chance by marrying Òmò Wobe, awon Òmò Olobo council.

Your life is in misfortune not mine.I married a very good yoruba woman maybe you associate with low class and low self esteem women.Iru eiye leye woto.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by bukibabe: 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
This one wan go suffer herself because of money....smh.... Poverty na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 3:26pm On May 27, 2021
See as I dey laugh grin grin grin, shameless women everywhere... God have mercy on the sons of men!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by MrMexx: 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
O p well done ooo, hope you know what LOVE means, FFk just likes company of something soft ���
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
Dem use yellow pawpaw swear for this man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by hammerDK: 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
IF WE AFRICANS HAVE TO DEFINE BEAUTIFUL.

IF SHE GIVE ME, I GO COLLECT.

NOT WEN U USE BRAZILIAN HAIR TO COVER YOUR DEFORMED SKULL, EVERYTHING INCLUDING EYE LASHES AND YANSH IS FAKE.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ibechris(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2021
Thank God say I be man...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some women are not ashamed of having affairs with their father's mate
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:29pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Oni ró ni man yi sha! The reason Yorubas are rushing Igbo women like indomie is because Igbo ladies are neat and have manners. Who would want to marry awon Òmò Wobe and have awon Òmò oniranu as children?
lol
How many of your corpse water drinking ladies have Yorubas married?
They are not even up to 20,000.
Yorubas marry their Yoruba beautiful,curvy,sexy,freeborn ladies in millions so as not to lose the greatest African gene of greatness and deep core brilliance.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Abeos(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2021
Money and power, that's the word
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by selemempe: 3:30pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Not VIPS......i know alot of Igbo girls married to jobless yahoo boys. Your women worship yoruba cvck.
a man chases after a woman, not the other way round
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

Truth.....I heard of a case where the fulani bride's family paid the Yoruba man to marry their daughters.
Which world are you living in?

When did Yoruba men become such a great catch?
Mr Brad Pitts.

Yoruba men that don't know what it means to marry.

They spend the bulk of their energies wooing.
After marriage, then comes the hell.

Your women are getting smarter Sha.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by officerfudo: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
This man continually use IBO girls future, I sorry for una children.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Far better than many Yoruba women with strong smelly pussies.

Lmaoo....issue is that you're an incel with none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.