Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (87331 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Stranger83: 3:02pm On May 27, 2021
EcoBrick:
More..
is this guy fani son cause he looks horrible with that hair.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
She's toooooo young for him. His first daughter will be older than this kid. Well, their problem.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

A goat does not give birth to a Lion.

We Yoruba demons have what it takes to attract an Igbo lady and why we sometimes marry them out of pity or charitable works. Our kids, irrespective of mother`s background will replicate same. And you have to consider everybody associates with the West, just like you buttressed now. No one will want to associate with village in the East and dumb the West. The Western pride is real. And why almost all your brothers are in the West raising families and even speaking Yoruba. By 2050, Igbo might even be an extinct language.

Fulani women don dey marry Yoruba men.They are competing with igbo girls for Yoruba men.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
Golan007:

Cool down.

3 years time, she would be ex Mrs FFK.

He would throw her out for her next Ummuna to inherit her.

I will say 1 year. 3 years is too long!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
I can't even imagine living with that kinda man, the house would feel like prison.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by godlessmind: 3:05pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Afonjas have a thing for Igbo women and Femi Fani Kayode knows this.

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

My brother Igbo women are naturally beautiful TBH.....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:05pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Igbo girls? Nope! After collecting their share for their brothers and Umunna they look for one excuse and dump FFK's silly old man ads for a younger Igbo blood.

But there's something Olori pęlębę like you should know, why are all the prominent and better sophisticated Yoruba men interested in having Igbo women as wife's.

E.g Davidos grandfather, Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu, Femi Fani Kayode, Alafin of Oyo, the lists are endless.

Let me go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

Meanwhile Igbo boys are fvckin the leftovers that Yoruba males have shagged.....Eg Ojukwu's wife.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
FFK loves light complexion pussy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by KanuSE: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
AmuAwusa come see ya miserable life o cheesy na ya best & most valuable women dey rush us!

Hahahahahahahahaa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

The rate at which my Yoruba brothers are abandoning our Yoruba women for Igbo women leaves room for worries.

This Ndigbo ehn.......their women are very very fair and beautiful unlike our awon Òmò Wobe tout of girls from Iragbiji town who will not waste any time to break bottle on your head once you approach them to toast.

Na wah o! Let me sharpally go and find my own fair Igbo lady before this my Afonja brothers carry all of them finish.

That means Afonjas are more proficient in everything positive than you Osus.They are the best and greatest lovers.Somebody a woman will continue to fantasize about and will never want to miss.
Even as Yorubas marry millions of their Yoruba beautiful,curvy,succculent ladies to give them some of the most African Achievers in the world,they are the most that have married and get married to the Whites and other peoples of the world.Yorubas are the most lovable Nigerians.Ask Kofi Annan and the Royal family of Britain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
cocolacec:

You are not Yoruba.I am married to a fair and beautiful Yoruba women not this bleaching cream women.
Then yours is a life of misfortune.

Did you know??

8 in 10 Yoruba women would leave their home to go and do "bend down collect" for one Alhaji in the same street.

Oya, start looking for another woman because you've just entered one chance by marrying Òmò Wobe, awon Òmò Olobo council.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by KoshCAD: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Even though you are writing this with tears in your eyes that your women are abondoning you people to ride Afonja dicks up n dan.

I feel that your pain bro. I feel for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2021
She is in it for the money

unfortunately, It will end in tears!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by baratech: 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
Tekzyflex:
FFK the great man....keep moving sir.
Meanwhile who be that slim guy FFK hold for waist for the 5th pics I weak!

cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
FFK and Igbo women, from time immemorial...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Same money I use to explore my eastern options. They dont care the source.
Which money?

You don chop?

See this Omo-nilę that will wake up every morning and start trekking upandan in search of any place they are constructing new house.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
FFK is a shameless agbaya walahi. That girl looks like the 17 year old teenage daughter of FFK and the woman on the right of the picture below.

What poverty, unchecked exploitation of women and sexism has turned Nigerian society into is horrendous.

Can this young girl truly say FFK is who she would settle for as a boyfriend if living in an empowered society where she does not need anyone to sustain her?

We should include 'toto seller' as a legit job category on application forms in Nigeria from now on.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by LikeAking: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
Lolz

This man na real actor
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
selemempe:
the question should be why do all VIPs in Yorubaland go for Igbo girls?

Not VIPS......i know alot of Igbo girls married to jobless yahoo boys. Your women worship yoruba cvck.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Minjim: 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
Young pretty girls and love for sugar daddies

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Telstar: 3:10pm On May 27, 2021
godlessmind:

My brother Igbo women are naturally beautiful TBH.....
Yeah, our girls are pretty. My friend from New Zealand has been asking me to hook him up with one lately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:10pm On May 27, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Keep making using and dumping Igbo women. Today an Igbo woman is first lady of Ondo State. At the rate things are going, don't be surprised someone with Igbo blood becomes your leader in Yoruba land. You think igbos are not smart. Ifeany Adeleke (Davido's first son) is an example, will he tomorrow deny his Igbo origin simply because his father is Yoruba. I

Ifeanyi is perruzi's son
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
AkalaJ:
Bomboclat. FFK like fair igbo towtow sha. cheesy grin From Bianca to Snow-White and now this one. I sha hope that this one will finally stick, else it might end in tears like the rest.
thats the only reason is supporting MNK to get more fresh toto incase Biafra show

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Obamaofusa: 3:11pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Then yours is a life of misfortune.

Did you know??

8 in 10 Yoruba women would leave their home to go and do "bend down collect" for one Alhaji in the same street.

Oya, start looking for another woman because you've just entered one chance by marrying Òmò Wobe, awon Òmò Olobo council.
lol

You are really jealous of Yorubas sha.They are the greatest lovers and achievers of African blood that ever liveth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by SLcherrY24(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2021
FarahAideed:
All these girls are just hustlers
For real swears grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2021
An Igbo lady again. This is nice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:12pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

My Yoruba sisters don't marry Yoruba fvckboys who will use and dump them like toilet paper.
Oponu, how many Afonja women really get married?

It's only in Nigeria you'll see a Yoruba woman getting married to 7 men.

It's on record, Yoruba women don't file for divorce. When they are tired they will just abandon home, their husband and children in search of one Alhaji Musiliu Aremo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 3:13pm On May 27, 2021
It is your right as a man to marry who ever you like and as many times as you want. Don't stay with one old cheating milf.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr102: 3:13pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:
lol

You are really jealous of Yorubas sha.They are the greatest lovers and achievers of African blood that ever liveth.
Lori Iró!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:14pm On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

I pity You, if only you know how your Agbo Jedi selling mami is servicing all those baba Olòdę at shitta ROUNDABOUT you'll rush to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon.

After our ancestors fvcked 3 million of your kinsmen in a war......we descendants have decided continue by fvckin your loose women into submission. Soldier killing ipob males, Yoruba boys fvckin their women.....you should be proud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / General Buhari's Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.