Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. (4562 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Silly thing.

Any entity that is incapable of independent survival is called Parasite. I hate to descend low to interact with a Parasite in its filth.

Janjaweeeed, gerrraraahia.

supporter of APC. The most popular words of your supreme scammer in UK. grin grin
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Igbos love him, the question is does be love igbos? We easily love our oppressors. If not, we wont have the kind of leaders we have .

Are people not willing tk die for buhari even on empty stomach? Are people not ready to die for mbaka that told them buhari is answered prayers? Even after being affected bh huge unemployment, poverty and inlfation?

So its easy to manipulate people when you find their soft spot.

Whether nnamdi KANU loves igbos or not, he speaks and they listen there is nothing you or anyone can do about it, you know the so called soft spot of igbos what stops you from manipulating them?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by nedu666: 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
Name : mekaboy
Years of experience: 20 years
Marital status: until lgbo probs are resolved
No of children: until lgbo probs are resolved

Where do you see urself in 30 years time

Mekaboy: as a professor emeritus on lgbo affairs with 50,000 articles published on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Whatever nnamdi KANU is doing, one thing is certain igbos love and obey him, and your comment agrees with it, whether he uses biafra, religion or politics, one thing is certain he speaks and millions of igbos listen,

Whether you open a million threads about nnamdi KANU it won't change anything igbos Don't know you or anyone they know nnamdi KANU

They do the same for pastors and politicians. But why i am concerned about his is that many lives are lost. If it was only money he is taking, i dont have a problem.

But lives are wasted for his business to flourish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPtr-FoBgU

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by nedu666: 1:39pm On May 29, 2021
More published articles by prof meka boy phd lgbo affairs

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Unik3030: 1:40pm On May 29, 2021
Activist001:

God bless you for this highly intelligent writeup. More Igbos need to start standing up against this rubbish.

Shit is making me crazy seeing my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters listening and taking orders from a con man hiding in the UK.

He keeps issuing orders to young Igbo men to go and fight the army and police then call it fake news when they're killed in the process.

This shit needs to stop. Kanu is just a wannabe dictator and I don't see anyway Biafra would be better than Nigeria.

Our problems as Igbos was not caused by Fulani, it was caused (and is fueled) by our corrupt politicians who keep looting funds meant for public projects.

He's just breeding hate, tribalism and xenophobia amongst Igbos. This shit is terrifying.
God bless u,it's crystal clear Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer.
He knows the best n easiest way to go about Biafra struggle but he will never do because if he does nobody will contribute money for flexing monthly.

Every sane person knows for sure that ESN can't win a guerrilla warfare with Nigeria army because soldiers are paid to fight but it's not that easy recruiting none experience men to fight trained soldiers,just one reinforcement will finish them.

I gave them a solution b4 the previous election n I will still give them the same solution now.ipob claims a large followership in the east,so y can't they just hijack a party n elect all ipob faithfuls in position.just imagine they have ipob faithfuls like abaribe as governor of all eastern states.

Just imagine the have people like ikonso as senators,just imagine they have all ipob faithfuls in all elected offices in the south east,it will b very hard to silence them.

Just imagine they bringing seccesion up at every senate sitting n adding enough media coverage to it,the pressure will b too much on the government n they won't b able to silence them,they will b forced to dialogue......but ask yourself,if they do this,who will pay Nnamdi Kanu monthly dues?

Now that they have decided to use gun, buhari will kill them n name them terrorist n there's nothing America or any international bodies can do about it cos they will see it as "Nigeria government fighting armed militias"...but now d foolish basketmouth in UK have given Buhari d power to kill n have excuse.

Is burning INEC office part of the freedom struggle?

They have shot themselves in the foot

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Whether nnamdi KANU loves igbos or not, he speaks and they listen there is nothing you or anyone can do about it, you know the so called soft spot of igbos what stops you from manipulating them?

I am not greedy like politicians, pastors or fraudsters like kanu.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

They do the same for pastors and politicians. But why i am concerned about his is that many lives are lost. If it was only money he is taking, i dont have a problem.

So what? Don't people kill for their business to flourish? Do you know war itself is business?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

I am not greedy like politicians, pastors or fraudsters like kanu.

Then don't get yourself involved in it, stay on your lane
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

From sit at home you jump to all that?

Well whatever you said up there boils to one thing

Igbos love and obey nnamdi KANU and we will sit at home as he instructed to honor the 3 million killed in biafran war and those killed now, that's final

You are not intelligent.
don't bother to ask me why I said so else you will be put to shame.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Otuegbe: 1:44pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPtr-FoBgU
do you know Hw many people ur Buhari have killed in last 6yrs alone
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by realmiracleakab: 1:45pm On May 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Don't you have the brain for better things ?

How old are you by the way
my brother help me ask this Fulani man claiming to be Igbo. Were de disguise
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2021
Oga op, the sit at home is not an ipob thing.
I am and can never be a supporter of that fraud and his ipob nonsense,but I am sitting at home bcus I am Igbo and the fallen Heroes deserve to be honored.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Then don't get yourself involved in it, stay on your lane

If kanu got involved in the situation of Nigeria for personal gains, i should get involved to save igbo lives from the fraudster.

I wonder why you are getting involved in my deliverance sessions? Are you benefiting financially from kanu's scam ?grin grin

What have the igbos benefited from kanu's biafrian scam apart from death and destruction? But kanu has benefited financially.

Do you know what it means to live in UK without a job or business? Just feeding fat on donations of gullible igbos.

Do you think he will want the violence and death to stop? How will his bills be paid?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are not intelligent.
don't bother to ask me why I said so else you will be put to shame.

Hahaha, put to shame by who and what? How intelligent are you?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Dymaco(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Your brain must be seriously active to look beyond the promise of a magic country promised by kanu, to see him for the fraudster that he truly is.
Fulani once told us give up your ancestral land or you will lose your life.

If you like knack yourself on the ground, we are sitting at home on Monday in remembrance of all biafrans killed by your people
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Hahaha, put to shame by who and what? How intelligent are you?

Dare me and ask me why I think you are air brained
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

If kanu got involved in the situation of Nigeria for personal gains, i should get involved to save igbo lives from the fraudster.

I wonder why you are getting involved in my deliverance sessions? Are you benefiting financially from kanu's scam ?grin grin

Well Mr savour, the only way igbos will listen to you is to first make yourself a man, for now you are a boy, then make yourself known for now you are a nobody , a faceless man talking about saving someone it's a scam

Then go to prison, sacrifice your both parents, pull a crowd of millions following you, perhaps only then you can match nnamdi KANU

My advice
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

Dare me and ask me why I think you are air brained

No I will ask you a simple question what is my name? You should at least know my name first
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
Otuegbe:
do you know Hw many people ur Buhari have killed in last 6yrs alone

Your right. It makes me wonder how IPOB members reason. Mbaka supported buhari, buhari brought killing of many igbos, now he supports kanu and they automatically forget the role mbaka played in buhari's elections. Simply because kanu told them to support mbaka.

So mbaka brought buhari that brought killing of igbos, now kanu is bringing more killing of igbos to fight buhari that mbaka brought to kill igbos? grin grin
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I suspect that most igbos that will comply with the sit-at-home would be doing so out of fear of Igbos victimization, intimidation, and bullying, not because they really want to.

That makes no sense as IPOB does not victimise or intimidate people. Its the security forces that do that
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

No I will ask you a simple question what is my name? You should at least know my name first

I have no business with whatever name you go by, but I dare say whoever is behind this moniker is birdbrained to the core.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Well Mr savour, the only way igbos will listen to you is to first make yourself a man, for now you are a boy, then make yourself known for now you are a nobody , a faceless man talking about saving someone it's a scam

Then go to prison, sacrifice your both parents, pull a crowd of millions following you, perhaps only then you can match nnamdi KANU

My advice

I would not do any of the above . Thats the method of polticians, pastors and fraudsters. Both kanu and orji uzokalu that he defends have gone to prison. They are both looters and fraudsters. The money is the goal.

Kalu went to prison for money he stole, kanu went to prison to make people donate for his loot. Since he came out of prison, Biafra pays his bills, he has no job or business. The prison paid off.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

I would not do any of the above . Thats the method of polticians, pastors and fraudsters. Both kanu and orji uzokalu that he defends have gone to prison. They are both looters and fraudsters. The money is the goal.

Kalu went to prison for money he stole, kanu went to prison to make people donate for his loot. Since he came out of prison, Biafra pays his bills, he has no job or business. The prison paid off.

A savour should be known and willing to sacrifice his life for those he wants to save, what type of savour are you?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

I have no business with whatever name you go by, but I dare say whoever is behind this moniker is birdbrained to the core.
I
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Dymaco(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Igbos love him, the question is does be love igbos? We easily love our oppressors. If not, we wont have the kind of leaders we have .

Are people not willing tk die for buhari even on empty stomach? Are people not ready to die for mbaka that told them buhari is answered prayers? Even after being affected bh hutuge unemployment, poverty and inlfation?

So its easy to manipulate people when you find their soft spot.
I know you are pained. Your people in form of herdsmen are no longer killing igbo in their land. We say no to herdsmen. If you like hit your head on the ground.

If you believe that igbos don't love kanu, let Nigeria decide on referendum.

No matter how much thread you create, it can never make igbos to hate kanu or biafra.

Go and face your region and leave igbos out of your trauma.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:
I am and can never be a supporter of that fraud and his ipob nonsense,but I am sitting at home bcus I am Igbo and the fallen Heroes deserve to be honored.
On point nwanne.

This is the same thing I said. People who want to honour our fallen heroes should do so by staying at home, but making it a order for Igbos to sit at home is pure bullshit and should be resisted with full force.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by joyandfaith: 2:57pm On May 29, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I suspect that most igbos that will comply with the sit-at-home would be doing so out of fear of Igbos victimization, intimidation, and bullying, not because they really want to.

They would do it because of threats from police. People fear uniform men on the road than freedom fighters.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by joyandfaith: 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

Governors in south east are making ipob to be more popular.
I feel a public holiday should be declared to mark the day.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Igboid: 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
A slammerian Lamentation thread.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by SlayerForever: 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
nedu666:
Name : mekaboy
Years of experience: 20 years
Marital status: until lgbo probs are resolved
No of children: until lgbo probs are resolved

Where do you see urself in 30 years time

Mekaboy: as a professor emeritus on lgbo affairs with 50,000 articles published on nairaland

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by nonhuman(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

. Why are you wailing my friend? If igbos don't love and obey nnamdi KANU right now million should have come out at once to protest against him to denounce him right?

But it's the other way round nnamdi KANU has pulled crowd in Igbo land the type of crowd that only few people like ojukwu and few politicians can pull in igboland

Stop wailing igbos love nnamdi KANU they obey him
He has called for sit and home many times and igbos obeyed
let me put it to you that even ojukwu cannot pull the crowd that Namdi KANU can pull today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / Smoking Inside Aircraft Is Highly Prohibited But Not For This Man / Military Commander Who Recaptured Damboa Transferred Out By Military Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.