Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. (4552 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2021
naijapips02:

The truth is, Nnamdi kanu recruited the riff Raff's and loud easily manipulated crowd amongst us. Millions of sensible Igbos don't give two ficks about Nnamdi kanu. What we care about really is providing for our families the best we can. The problem now is that the riff raff kanu supporters are so loud and dangerous that other sensible igbo people just want to avoid them because of fear. Nobody lord's anything over the Igbo race. Not the British, and definitely not Nnamdi kanu.

Well the riff raffs as you call them make up the majority of the Igbo population, and they support nnamdi KANU so you see the majority are always right even if you and your so called minority sensible igbos think otherwise.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You mean KANU wines and dines with PRESIDENCY because last time its the responsibility of the commander in chief and his teams to solve the problem of frustration, unemployment, poverty and hopelessness as you claimed earlier as the reason kanu is deceiving igbos except of course you telling me the poverty is more in south east

And I can proudly tell you that poverty rate in south east is among the lowest compared to your village in DANKURMI

Yes. Allocation js made available to governors and the6 loot it.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Well the riff raffs as you call them make up the majority of the Igbo population, and they support nnamdi KANU so you see the majority are always right even if you and your so called minority sensible igbos think otherwise.

Thats why they die in their numbers.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Yes. Allocation js made available to governors and the6 loot it.
Nah you ain't smart enough to argue with
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by RapLawd(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

You will not loose some valuables.

Those are nothing, we most build greater ones castle � after the battle…

You can't change the mind of a determined Igbo person, ask yourself why we do most things other tribes finds hard to the? Because we Igbos, nothing else
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Thats why they die in their numbers.

Gone are those days, when python danced on unarmed people, it is a python against a Red dragon these days and the number of python killed so far outnumber that of the dragon
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Gone are those days, when python danced on unarmed people, it is a python against a Red dragon these days and the number of python killed so far outnumber that of the dragon

Kanu is not among the red dragons, you and your family members are not among the red dragons . But you believe kanu will bring biafra for them from a far place. grin

I pity ikonso and the red dragons. grin grin
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2021
RapLawd:

Those are nothing, we most build greater ones castle � after the battle…

You can't change the mind of a determined Igbo person, ask yourself why we do most things other tribes finds hard to the? Because we Igbos, nothing else

I dont need a prophet to tell me you dont own a single structure home and abroad.

You are the ones that believe your miserable lives will be better in Biafra. While kanu has made his life better with the biafran business.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 12:02am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

No they are not. They are just loud and annoying. IPOB doesn't even make of 3% of total Igbo population. Don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by 00FFT00(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:
Some igbos believe that kanu is interested in bringing them a new country Biafra. That is why they feel so angry when i call kanu a fraudster. I don't blame them, because he is the only one giving them a message of hope in a hopeless situation they find themselves.

The same way church members are ready to fight and die for their pastors, because the preach a message of hope. They teach them how to bind and cast away the spirit of poverty, lack, unemployment, insecurity etc. While the wine and dine with the polticians that loot the public funds and create the poverty and unemployment.

Like pastors like kanu. While the pastors blame evil spirits for poverty and unemployment, they dine and wine with those evil spirits( politicians).

While kanu blames the fulani and the north entirely for the problems of Igboland, he wines and dines with the politicians who looted public funds meant for the development of Igboland.

I find it funny how kanu suddenly remembered our fallen heroes under Buhari's administration. Does it mean the biafran fallen heroes fell under buhari's administration?

Why the sudden love for them, that igbos are ordered to close their shops to honor the heroes ? The hero's suddenly found honour under buhari, but were forgotten under previous administration.

Well, i want you all to know, that this sit at home order has nothing to do respect and honour for fallen hero's. Its simply kanu's mechanism to test the effectiveness of his brainwashing techniques combined with terror on gullible igbo's in igboland.

Just like you see pastors ordering the members to do crazy things like eating grass etc. Its all a method to test if they still have a stronghold on the brains of their followers.

I would not have a problem if igbo's decided on their own to sit at home to honor the heroes all along. But making it an " ORDER" from nnamdi kanu, is an introduction of a very dangerous trend. Which all igbos must rise up against.

To honor fallen heroes should not be forced on people, neither should people be given rules and regulations of how the heroes are to be honoured.

When the government declares a holiday for workers day or childrens day, they don't tell people how to celebrate.

They don't order people to close their businesses or impose a sit at home order. Threatening to kill any Nigerian that is found outside during the holidays.

We claim fulani are the enemies, they plan to islamize us. Yet the fulani have not ordered us for once to lock ourselves indoors or be killed if we step out.

Before our very eyes, a terrorist group with just a few guns they stole from security agents are ordering igbos to stay indoors. Threatening to kill anyone who is found moving around, during the forceful celebration of the fallen heroes that kanu began loving under buhari's administration.

Kanu always goes wild during election seasons. He knows how he cashed out during the last season. He left Nigeria and went into hiding when his house was raided. Stayed silent until elections were around the corner. He then appeared in israel to use religion to continue brainwashing igbos.

He feels that if he could cashout during the elections without arms, now that he has formed a terror group, he can increase he bargaining power.

I told you people long ago that kanu will begin to attack Anambra state, not long after my post the attacks began. More attacks will come during the campaigns to scare people till he is settled.

Finally i must let you know that, this sit at home is no longer to honour fallen heroes, its simply a submission to a terror group. It is simply a symbol of surrender. Showing that igbo's have surrendered physically, mentally, economically and otherwise to a terror organisation headed by a fraudster in UK.

Those who will come out to enforce the sit at home order, are they not also honouring the falling heroes at home?

Those church members that are made to eat grass and other crazy things by their pastors, believe they are doing it in faith. But the motive behind the order, is to test if the pastor still has control of their minds.

I won't be surprised to read that some igbos are killed by security agents for trying to enforce the sit at home order. You could also read that igbos killed fellow igbos and destroyed their properties because they disobeyed the supreme fraudster in UK.

Then the most desired outcome for kanu will be for his gullible followers to attack notherners bringing goods to the east from the north. Which will result in a retaliation up north, destroying igbo lives and property in the north.

Then kanu runs back to gullible igbos abroad, asking for more funding, because the long anticipated war has started.

30% of Igbos will sit at home because they believe the fraudster kanu loves the fallen heroes. 40% will at home out of fear. While 30% That know kanu for the fraudster who he is will ignore the order .

But once we surrender to this terrorist organisation in the name of honouring fallen heroes, what is happening up north, will be childs play compared to what igboland will be turned into.

Fulani go and rest.

Ewu!
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

No they are not. They are just loud and annoying. IPOB doesn't even make of 3% of total Igbo population. Don't deceive yourself.

So you so called 97% sensible igbos against ipob are not sensible enough to come out in your millions and hold a protest against the 3% loud Igbos? Are you guys really sensible as you claim? 97% sensible igbos sit at home cause 3% loud igbos ordered them to sit at home, how sensible are you? Stop deceiving yourself, you so called sensible nonsense igbos against nnamdi KANU are just 3% that's why you can't hold one single protest against him cause you all will be killed if you try it.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Kanu is not among the red dragons, you and your family members are not among the red dragons . But you believe kanu will bring biafra for them from a far place. grin

I pity ikonso and the red dragons. grin grin

Whether KANU is among the red dragons or not it doesn't stop the dragon from dancing on top of the python , and the dragon is beating the python to the dance game since it emerged.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 8:17am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

So you so called 97% sensible igbos against ipob are not sensible enough to come out in your millions and hold a protest against the 3% loud Igbos? Are you guys really sensible as you claim? 97% sensible igbos sit at home cause 3% loud igbos ordered them to sit at home, how sensible are you? Stop deceiving yourself, you so called sensible nonsense igbos against nnamdi KANU are just 3% that's why you can't hold one single protest against him cause you all will be killed if you try it.

Onuku how many percentage of Igbos are registered IPOB members? How many percentage of northerners are Boko haram members?

You are just loud and useless. Sensible Igbos know this is a phase and it's of no use fighting ourselves. You have no notable support aside motor park louts and drug pushing kingpins abroad.

You will fail, anu ofia. See you willing to kill your fellow igbomen because they oppose your views. You are not Igbo. You are a disgrace.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by RapLawd(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

I dont need a prophet to tell me you dont own a single structure home and abroad.

You are the ones that believe your miserable lives will be better in Biafra. While kanu has made his life better with the biafran business.

Saying I am miserable just tells the kind of person you're…

Even MNK that you're insanely obsessed with don't spend half of the time you spend pretending to one of us(while doing his evangelism of Biafra) your history online only portay you as jobless asshole, an inconsequential entity trying to be relevant through any means possible, even if it means losing your insanity cus as it stand, you have nothing valuable to do with your so called life which in reality is a sham…
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

Onuku how many percentage of Igbos are registered IPOB members? How many percentage of northerners are Boko haram members?

You are just loud and useless. Sensible Igbos know this is a phase and it's of no use fighting ourselves. You have no notable support aside motor park louts and drug pushing kingpins abroad.

You will fail, anu ofia. See you willing to kill your fellow igbomen because they oppose your views. You are not Igbo. You are a disgrace.

Why are you sounding so pained it is very easy for you so called 97% sensible igbos to put an end to all these ipob 3% loud mouth whatever , with just one protest, if you who are against nnamdi KANU are really 97% come out in your millions tomorrow Monday protest against ipob and nnamdi KANU let the world know 97% of sensible igbos are against ipob nnamdi KANU

Nnamdi KANU has pulled crowd more than any politician so far in igboland, so you sensible igbos will have to pull same crowd against nnamdi KANU or shut up and sit at home , nnamdi KANU speaks the igbos obey
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 8:39am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Why are you sounding so pained it is very easy for you so called 97% sensible igbos to put an end to all these ipob 3% loud mouth whatever , with just one protest, if you who are against nnamdi KANU are really 97% come out in your millions tomorrow Monday protest against ipob and nnamdi KANU let the world know 97% of sensible igbos are against ipob nnamdi KANU

Nnamdi KANU has pulled crowd more than any politician so far in igboland, so you sensible igbos will have to pull same crowd against nnamdi KANU or shut up and sit at home , nnamdi KANU speaks the igbos obey

You and your Nnamdi kanu oshi are just learners. Massob did worse. How many % of Igbos are registered IPOB members. I keep asking you. When Nnamdi kanu oshi speaks, motorpark louts and drug dealing rejects obey. Real Igbos are hardworking and peaceful. They only comply because they wouldn't want the confrontation. Like I said, we know this is a phase. How many notable support do you have amongst Igbos that really matter? Can you mention any notable Igbo man that support your group of terrorist?

Maka chukwu if you want to test your effectiveness, don't deploy these good for nothing louts to enforce anything. Allow people sit at home if the want and you will see for yourself that you lack real support. The only reason people comply is because you deploy mad men to these markets to injure and even kill them.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

You and your Nnamdi kanu oshi are just learners. Massob did worse. How many % of Igbos are registered IPOB members. I keep asking you. When Nnamdi kanu oshi speaks, motorpark louts and drug dealing rejects obey. Real Igbos are hardworking and peaceful. They only comply because they wouldn't want the confrontation. Like I said, we know this is a phase. How many notable support do you have amongst Igbos that really matter? Can you mention any notable Igbo man that support your group of terrorist?

Maka chukwu if you want to test your effectiveness, don't deploy these good for nothing louts to enforce anything. Allow people sit at home if the want and you will see for yourself that you lack real support. The only reason people comply is because you deploy mad men to these markets to injure and even kill them.

You claim to be a sensible igbo but you are not making sensible sense you claim 97% of so called sensible igbos don't support nnamdi KANU just 3 % why can't you 97% come out tomorrow hold a peaceful protest to say no to nnamdi KANU and ipob instead of hiding in your rooms

I repeat nnamdi KANU pull crowd more than any politician in igboland even ojukwu never pulled such crowd in any rally , until you so called sensible igbos come out in your millions to protest against KANU for now nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 9:10am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

You claim to be a sensible igbo but you are not making sensible sense you claim 97% of so called sensible igbos don't support nnamdi KANU just 3 % why can't you 97% come out tomorrow hold a peaceful protest to say no to nnamdi KANU and ipob instead of hiding in your rooms

I repeat nnamdi KANU pull crowd more than any politician in igboland even ojukwu never pulled such crowd in any rally , until you so called sensible igbos come out in your millions to protest against KANU for now nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey

you and your little wannabe tyrant will be disgraced. Igbo enwe Eze and that is the reason you don't see igbo people follow anyone in multitudes. Nnamdi kanu oshi brainwashed terrorista are armed and dangerous, that is the only reason people comply. How many northerners are boko haram members? How come boko haram is able to subdue towns and even states?

If you want to test your genuine support, allow people do things freewilly and see for yourself that your IPOB is just an association of motor park louts and drug dealing rejects.

What should sensible igbos be protesting against? IPOB? Nwokem jee noolue ani. You don't have any talk at all.

You and your Nnamdi kanu oshi will be disgraced. MASSOB did worse.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

you and your little wannabe tyrant will be disgraced. Igbo enwe Eze and that is the reason you don't see igbo people follow anyone in multitudes. Nnamdi kanu oshi brainwashed terrorista are armed and dangerous, that is the only reason people comply. How many northerners are boko haram members? How come boko haram is able to subdue towns and even states?

If you want to test your genuine support, allow people do things freewilly and see for yourself that your IPOB is just an association of motor park louts and drug dealing rejects.

What should sensible igbos be protesting against? IPOB? Nwokem jee noolue ani. You don't have any talk at all.

You and your Nnamdi kanu oshi will be disgraced. MASSOB did worse.

You are still not making sense, you are just going in circle with this senseless argument

Nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey, igbos listen to nnamdi KANU more than ohanaeze ndigbo plus all the 5 igbo governors put together, and there is nothing you can do about it. What can you do?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mbos: 9:32am On May 30, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
I suspect that most igbos that will comply with the sit-at-home would be doing so out of fear of Igbos victimization, intimidation, and bullying, not because they really want to.
u are not a igbo or biarfra so don't bother youself and mind your biz for they are not ur people and will never be even Biafra does not come
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 9:46am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

You are still not making sense, you are just going in circle with this senseless argument

Nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey, igbos listen to nnamdi KANU more than ohanaeze ndigbo plus all the 5 igbo governors put together, and there is nothing you can do about it. What can you do?

you don't test obedience with threats and attacks. That is tyranny. Did you go to school?

If you want to test genuine obedience, don't enforce anything. Don't unleash these weapon bearing louts on hardworking business people who are just seeking their daily bread. You don't coerce obedience. That only breeds tyranny. \

Kanu Oshi will be disgraced. He is now directly issuing instructions for force men to be killed. He will soon be extradited and IPOB dealt with. He is not as invincible as he thinks. I'm only worried about people that would be caught in the crossfire.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

you don't test obedience with threats and attacks. That is tyranny. Did you go to school?

If you want to test genuine obedience, don't enforce anything. Don't unleash these weapon bearing louts on hardworking business people who are just seeking their daily bread. You don't coerce obedience. That only breeds tyranny. \

Kanu Oshi will be disgraced. He is now directly issuing instructions for force men to be killed. He will soon be extradited and IPOB dealt with. He is not as invincible as he thinks. I'm only worried about people that would be caught in the crossfire.

Just a few guns they snatched from police, they want to use it to control the entire igboland. Imagine if they had more. These people dont know that kanu is building an army of criminals that he will use to torment igbos. Soon they will start taxing businesses in igboland.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

Nigeria itself is held together by threats weapons and force. Did you go to school?

If you want to test the genuineness of Nigerian Unity don't enforce anything, don't unleash these weapon bearing louts and see Nigeria gone forever.

Nnamdi KANU will soon be extradited and ipob dealt with? Lol that will be in the next generation, cause the UK where nnamdi KANU lives , he is a citizen and Igbos are giving asylum, protecting them from Nigeria, nnamdi KANU moves freely around the world there is nothing Nigerian terrorists government can do about it.

I repeat nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey, what can you do?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Nigeria itself is held together by threats weapons and force. Did you go to school?

If you want to test the genuineness of Nigerian Unity don't enforce anything, don't unleash these weapon bearing louts and see Nigeria gone forever.

Nnamdi KANU will soon be extradited and ipob dealt with? Lol that will be in the next generation, cause the UK were nnamdi KANU lives , he is a citizen and Igbos are giving asylum, protecting them from Nigeria, nnamdi KANU moves freely around the world there is nothing Nigerian terrorists government can do about it.

I repeat nnamdi KANU speaks igbos obey whether you like it or not you must obey, what can you do?

So there will be no difference between Nigeria and Biafra, since its the same force that will be used to govern it. No wonder the people of the SS don't want to be part of his biafra.

They don't want a power drunk fraudster ruling over their resources.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

So there will be no difference between Nigeria and Biafra, since its the same force that will be used to govern it. No wonder the people of the SS don't want to be part of his biafra.

They don't want a power drunk fraudster ruling over their resources.

Who is ruling over their resources now?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Who is ruling over their resources now?

Nigeria. They rather be ruled by fulani, than kanu that is ready to kill his people if they step out of their house against his order.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Nigeria. They rather be ruled by fulani, than kanu that is ready to kill his people if they step out of their house against his order.

And why can't Nigeria Fulani let nnamdi KANUs people go?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

And why can't Nigeria Fulani let nnamdi KANUs people go?

Who are his people? The igbos or the Niger delta?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Who are his people? The igbos or the Niger delta?

I will ask you same thing who as his people the igbos or minority tribes in Niger Delta?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

I will ask you same thing who as his people the igbos or minority tribes in Niger Delta?

You should first of all identify who his people are before asking to go.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

You should first of all identify who his people are before asking to go.
You know who's nnamdi KANUs people are, if you don't know then shouldn't be talking of nnamdi KANU not allowing his people to come or be killed right?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 11:37am On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU will soon be extradited and ipob dealt with? Lol that will be in the next generation, cause the UK where nnamdi KANU lives , he is a citizen and Igbos are giving asylum, protecting them from Nigeria, nnamdi KANU moves freely around the world there is nothing Nigerian terrorists government can do about it.

UK will never habour any cop killing terrorist, citizen or not. The case about extradition of the oshi dude is already being compiled and he will be tossed back to Nigeria sooner than later.

I repeat, you don't test obedience by coercion and terrorism. If your people actually do love and listen to you, why issue orders? Nnamdi kanu oshi is an wannabe tyrant and very foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia / How Took Arochukwu from The ibibio - Aro-Ibibio Wars Explained (1650) / Peter Obi In US Vs Atiku Abubakar In US (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.