Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. (4533 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

And gullible Nigerian soldiers and police yes

Still igbos.

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Dealt with by who? As far as we are concerned Nigerian Army police are losing more men than UGM and ESN put together

And who are you? Has ipob ever cried to you for help? Stop following ipob nnamdi kanus case up and down if you don't want to hear pim cause you will hear more than pim and will have nothing to do about it

Nobi who first call police dey win case. When it starts, better not cry. Ndi apali.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Still igbos.
They were all warned to leave the Nigerian army didn't they? If they choose to join the zoo army to fight against ESN then it's their choice it's not new, there were igbos fighting on the Nigerian side during Biafran war and there were Nigerians fighting on Biafran side too, it's not new
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

Nobi who first call police dey win case. When it starts, better not cry. Ndi apali.

Crying is not bad, all humans cry, the Nigerian Army and police do cry too and they are crying right now
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 2:58pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Crying is not bad, all humans cry, the Nigerian Army and police do cry too and they are crying right now

You think? Boko haram kills more soldiers on a daily basis. Una never even reach. Una no get anything.

Don't worry nku ahuhu that you have gone to the evil forest to gather will soon begin to bite you na amu gi.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

You think? Boko haram kills more soldiers on a daily basis. Una never even reach. Una no get anything.

Don't worry nku ahuhu that you have gone to the evil forest to gather will soon begin to bite you na amu gi.

Yes Boko Haram kills more soldiers, I pity them cause when UGM go into full war with them, they will all answer their fathers name , can they fight two wars at same time?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 3:07pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Yes Boko Haram kills more soldiers, I pity them cause when UGM go into full war with them, they will all answer their fathers name , can they fight two wars at same time?

Forget about how many wars they are fighting and worry about your amu when the biting starts. You don't even have the firepower. You don't have the aerial power. You don't have the channels. You don't have the land mass. The only thing keeping you is the civilian casualties they military would try to avoid.

You are toast, believe me.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

Forget about how many wars they are fighting and worry about your amu when the biting starts. You don't even have the firepower. You don't have the aerial power. You don't have the channels. You don't have the land mass. The only thing keeping you is the civilian casualties they military would try to avoid.

You are toast, believe me.

What are they waiting for? Join the Nigerian Army and bring it on
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 3:12pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

What are they waiting for? Join the Nigerian Army and bring it on

Oh yeah it's coming alright. I'm just reminding not to cry pim. Una no dey reason far. Not that I expected mush sensibility from folks like you.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

They were all warned to leave the Nigerian army didn't they? If they choose to join the zoo army to fight against ESN then it's their choice it's not new, there were igbos fighting on the Nigerian side during Biafran war and there were Nigerians fighting on Biafran side too, it's not new

Did kanu's sister leave the police? I have not seen her corpse.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Did kanu's sister leave the police? I have not seen her corpse.

Is she in igboland fighting ESN I have not seen her here have you?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

Oh yeah it's coming alright. I'm just reminding not to cry pim. Una no dey reason far. Not that I expected mush sensibility from folks like you.

Why bother much about crying pim? Crying is very easy people cry for joy too that shouldn't bother you

Hurry up and bring it on, we hunger for war, it must happen
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Is she in igboland fighting ESN I have not seen her here have you?

But she is working for the fulani supporter of APC. Just kanu worked for Atiku fulani. Both kanu and his sister working for fulani to kill igbos.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

But she is working for the fulani supporter of APC.

So? Are all the Eastern governor's , ohanaeze ndigbo not working for them too?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

So? Are all the Eastern governor's , ohanaeze ndigbo not working for them too?

They are all fulani. Kanu's sister working for buhari fulani. Kanu worked for Atiku fulani.

Fulani herdsmen kill igbos, Kanu sister police kill igbos, kanu send igbo ESN to be killed and also killed igbos in police.

They all work for fulani.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

They are all fulani. Kanu's sister working for buhari fulani. Kanu worked for Atiku fulani.

Fulani herdsmen kill igbos, Kanu sister police kill igbos, kanu send igbo ESN to be killed and also killed igbos in police.

They all work for fulani.

Very good it's all Fulani against igbos right, then only igbo fools will be in Nigerian Army and police and agree to be posted to igbo land to be killed by igbos, nnamdi KANUs sister is smart she's in the South West, the warning is clear leave Nigerian Army and police don't come to igboland to fight ESN simple
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Very good it's all Fulani against igbos right, then only igbo fools will be in Nigerian Army and police and agree to be posted to igbo land to be killed by igbos, nnamdi KANUs sister is smart she's in the South West, the warning is clear leave Nigerian Army and police don't come to igboland to fight ESN simple

Only igbo fools will die for a family employed by fulani to kill igbos. Both himself and his sister are fulani killing machines. The family of kanu should be banished.

They are both outside biafran land. Killing igbos from afar.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Only igbo fools will die for a family employed by fulani to kill igbos. Both himself and his sister are fulani killing machines. The family of kanu should be banished.

They are both outside biafran land. Killing igbos from afar.

Lol the family of KANU should be banished by who you? Whether Fulani employ KANU whether KANU employ Fulani, to kill igbo to to kill Fulani Fulani to kill igbo, igbo to kill igbo igbofulani to kill igbofulani to kill igbofulani how ever you put, keep it to yourself and family let nnamdi KANU keep it to himself and family

It all boils down to this, nnamdi KANU speaks igbos listen, he called for sit at home igbo will obey whether you like it or not, a million thread against it will not work that's final. Anything else?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol the family of KANU should be banished by who you? Whether Fulani employ KANU whether KANU employ Fulani, to kill igbo to to kill Fulani Fulani to kill igbo, igbo to kill igbo igbofulani to kill igbofulani to kill igbofulani how ever you put, keep it to yourself and family let nnamdi KANU keep it to himself and family

It all boils down to this, nnamdi KANU speaks igbos listen, he called for sit at home igbo will obey whether you like it or not, a million thread against it will not work that's final. Anything else?

And when igbos are killed in his foolish operations they claim it is DSS . By the time kanu is done, it is still igbos that will end IPOB in igboland.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

And when igbos are killed in his foolish operations they claim it is DSS . By the time kanu is done, it is still igbos that will end IPOB in igboland.

Very good, then leave it there for igbos to come together and decide, for now, nnamdi KANU speaks igbos listen he pulls crowd more than any igbo politician, he has more followers than any igbo politician, there is nothing a boy with no name like you can do about it, is that clear? Stop going in circles
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Very good, then leave it there for igbos to come together and decide, for now, nnamdi KANU speaks igbos listen he pulls crowd more than any igbo politician, he has more followers than any igbo politician, there is nothing a boy with no name like you can do about it, is that clear? Stop going in circles

And he has killed more igbos than any other. Here are the igbos that obeyed him. More will obey and add to the list .We will be counting the losses.

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

And he has killed more igbos than any other. Here are the igbos that obeyed him. More will obey and add to the list .We will be counting the losses.
Still going in circle, anything new?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Still going in circle, anything new?

You should be asking kanu that. Same story every year. Biafra is coming. Where is Biafra?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

You should be asking kanu that. Same story every year. Biafra is coming. Where is Biafra?

Still going in circle anything new?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

Still going in circle anything new?

Nothing new, same old fraud, different dimension.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy:

Nothing new, same old fraud, different dimension.
My friend we have been going on and on since yesterday with 6 pages, and you have not been able to convince me to turn against nnamdi KANU, even though I patiently gave you the attention still you failed,

how will you be able to convince the millions of radical Igbos out there that are not even willing to hear anything negative about nnamdi KANU, talkless of giving you this type of attention I gave you?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2021
jimyjames:

My friend we have been going on and on since yesterday with 6 pages, and you have not been able to convince me to turn against nnamdi KANU, even though I patiently gave you the attention still you failed,

how will you be able to convince the millions of radical Igbos out there that are not even willing to hear anything negative about nnamdi KANU, talkless of giving you this type of attention I gave you?

This is new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDiFepiKo7s

The bullet will convince them.

They are now convinced.

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2021
[quote author=mekaboy post=102212285][/quote]
It's not new Ugm kill police, police kill Ugm it's not new
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2021
jimyjames:

It's not new Ugm kill police, police kill Ugm it's not new

But they are convinced now.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2021
mekaboy:

But they are convinced now.
Try harder
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by 9japride(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2021
Some humans are really terrible. I wonder if those who lack human empathy and love relate with people in the society? Nairaland has really give a platform to psychopaths and mental unstable people to post trash online just because of hatred and propaganda. Nigeria needs to set up a rehabilitation centre in all section of the country. A lot of youths are really troubled and these are the set of youths that are the future leaders of the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Has Repaid Rotimi Ameachi For His Treachery / Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London / Power Generation Drops 32.31% To 2,775MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.