Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. (4529 Views)

IPOB's Statement On Clark Idiotic, Igbo Must Apologize - PANDEF / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

supporter of APC. The most popular words of your supreme scammer in UK. grin grin

Supporter of APC ? You must be mad. APC is a political arm of Islam naw. I no dey do Allah or any foreign God's oh.

Stop being stupid, you can't get me involved in your dirty politics.

I don't do politics
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2021
joyandfaith:

Governors in south east are making ipob to be more popular.
I feel a public holiday should be declared to mark the day.

Yes the fallen Heroes deserve to be given such respect.
But not withstanding ipob should quit the stupidity of threatening all and sundry who choose not to be part of their struggle that reeks of fraud.

They should concentrate on how to change their status quo of being outlaws.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

A savour should be known and willing to sacrifice his life for those he wants to save, what type of savour are you?

Saviour ran away when army when the army came for him. When they came for JESUS, he told them to leave his disciples and take him.

Kanu went into hiding while his followers were protesting and being arrested. grin
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by hammerDK: 3:15pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
mekaboy:
Some igbos believe that kanu is interested in bringing them a new country Biafra. That is why they feel so angry when i call kanu a fraudster. I don't blame them, because he is the only one giving them a message of hope in a hopeless situation they find themselves.

The same way church members are ready to fight and die for their pastors, because the preach a message of hope. They teach them how to bind and cast away the spirit of poverty, lack, unemployment, insecurity etc. While the wine and dine with the polticians that loot the public funds and create the poverty and unemployment.

Like pastors like kanu. While the pastors blame evil spirits for poverty and unemployment, they dine and wine with those evil spirits( politicians).

While kanu blames the fulani and the north entirely for the problems of Igboland, he wines and dines with the politicians who looted public funds meant for the development of Igboland.

I find it funny how kanu suddenly remembered our fallen heroes under Buhari's administration. Does it mean the biafran fallen heroes fell under buhari's administration?

Why the sudden love for them, that igbos are ordered to close their shops to honor the heroes ? The hero's suddenly found honour under buhari, but were forgotten under previous administration.

Well, i want you all to know, that this sit at home order has nothing to do respect and honour for fallen hero's. Its simply kanu's mechanism to test the effectiveness of his brainwashing techniques combined with terror on gullible igbo's in igboland.

Just like you see pastors ordering the members to do crazy things like eating grass etc. Its all a method to test if they still have a stronghold on the brains of their followers.

I would not have a problem if igbo's decided on their own to sit at home to honor the heroes all along. But making it an " ORDER" from nnamdi kanu, is an introduction of a very dangerous trend. Which all igbos must rise up against.

To honor fallen heroes should not be forced on people, neither should people be given rules and regulations of how the heroes are to be honoured.

When the government declares a holiday for workers day or childrens day, they don't tell people how to celebrate.

They don't order people to close their businesses or impose a sit at home order. Threatening to kill any Nigerian that is found outside during the holidays.

We claim fulani are the enemies, they plan to islamize us. Yet the fulani have not ordered us for once to lock ourselves indoors or be killed if we step out.

Before our very eyes, a terrorist group with just a few guns they stole from security agents are ordering igbos to stay indoors. Threatening to kill anyone who is found moving around, during the forceful celebration of the fallen heroes that kanu began loving under buhari's administration.

Kanu always goes wild during election seasons. He knows how he cashed out during the last season. He left Nigeria and went into hiding when his house was raided. Stayed silent until elections were around the corner. He then appeared in israel to use religion to continue brainwashing igbos.

He feels that if he could cashout during the elections without arms, now that he has formed a terror group, he can increase he bargaining power.

I told you people long ago that kanu will begin to attack Anambra state, not long after my post the attacks began. More attacks will come during the campaigns to scare people till he is settled.

Finally i must let you know that, this sit at home is no longer to honour fallen heroes, its simply a submission to a terror group. It is simply a symbol of surrender. Showing that igbo's have surrendered physically, mentally, economically and otherwise to a terror organisation headed by a fraudster in UK.

Those who will come out to enforce the sit at home order, are they not also honouring the falling heroes at home?

Those church members that are made to eat grass and other crazy things by their pastors, believe they are doing it in faith. But the motive behind the order, is to test if the pastor still has control of their minds.

I won't be surprised to read that some igbos are killed by security agents for trying to enforce the sit at home order. You could also read that igbos killed fellow igbos and destroyed their properties because they disobeyed the supreme fraudster in UK.

Then the most desired outcome for kanu will be for his gullible followers to attack notherners bringing goods to the east from the north. Which will result in a retaliation up north, destroying igbo lives and property in the north.

Then kanu runs back to gullible igbos abroad, asking for more funding, because the long anticipated war has started.

30% of Igbos will sit at home because they believe the fraudster kanu loves the fallen heroes. 40% will at home out of fear. While 30% That know kanu for the fraudster who he is will ignore the order .

But once we surrender to this terrorist organisation in the name of honouring fallen heroes, what is happening up north, will be childs play compared to what igboland will be turned into.
[/s]

IF DEM BORN UNA WELL, TRY IT.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING TO SEE YOU TRY IT.

AFTER THAT, WAIT AND SEE THE REPERCUSSION.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2021
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

IF DEM BORN UNA WELL, TRY IT.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING TO SEE YOU TRY IT.

AFTER THAT, WAIT AND SEE THE REPERCUSSION.

You mean the whole world that sold tucano jets to Nigeria? They are watching to see the jete used in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by hammerDK: 3:21pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

You mean the whole world that sold tucano jets to Nigeria? They are watching to see the jete used in igboland.

WHY NOT TRY IT FIRST?

IS IT NOT YOUR COAS THAT DIED LIKE CHICKEN?

TRY IT, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE SAYING, NOT EVERYTIME THREATS.

ALL THESE THREADS YOU OPEN ARE BECOMING A NUSIANCE.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by hammerDK: 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY THAT DONT HAVE RIGHT TO EXIST.

IT BREEDS STUPIDY AND IDIOCY.

JUST IMAGINE THIS IMBEECILE THREATENING TO USE A NATIONAL ARMY ON A CIVILIAN POPULATION IN THEIR HOMES.

A COWARD THAT CANNOT GO INTO THE BUSH TO FACE A MERE VIGILANTE GROUP.

I DARE YOU TO TRY IT.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by RapLawd(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

At least his followers are dying faster. grin grin

Like wise Nigeria �� personel…

Let this sink deeper, most or all Igbo are pro Biafra by birth… and mind you, Igbos are very brave than you will ever think, remember when you guys were calling IPOB's peaceful protests shambolic and mere chest beating? Now some tones have changed…

I for one know that freedom isn't given, rather freedom is taken by any means possible…

I support Biafra restoration not being IPOB with it affiliates or any other pro Biafra group, but I won't stand doing nothing and be killed by the caliphate, NEVER!

Las Las we all will lost one or two valuables in this battle, but the righteous will surely emerge victorious!
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by GodblessMNK(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2021
Mekaboy biko wen u see UGM.. Help us tell them yourself.. Tell them not to obey MNK.. Tell them Biafra is rubbish.. Tell them they are been used..

E go be o tongue
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Your brain must be seriously active to look beyond the promise of a magic country promised by kanu, to see him for the fraudster that he truly is.
you just proved that you aren't igbo. If you where, you will know that Massob celebrated those lost in the war everyear.You will know that Ipob held rallies to celebrate them and you will know that this sit-at-home tactics began after the security forces shot dead some of them during a remembrance day rally.

May jehovah guide his children , because human leadership has failed in Nigeria
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2021
RapLawd:

Like wise Nigeria �� personel…

Let this sink deeper, most or all Igbo are pro Biafra by birth… and mind you, Igbos are very brave than you will ever think, remember when you guys were calling IPOB's peaceful protests shambolic and mere chest beating? Now some tones have changed…

I for one know that freedom isn't given, rather freedom is taken by any means possible…

I support Biafra restoration not being IPOB with it affiliates or any other pro Biafra group, but I won't stand doing nothing and be killed by the caliphate, NEVER!

Las Las we all will lost one or two valuables in this battle, but the righteous will surely emerge victorious!
You will not loose some valuables.

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by amuwo1980: 4:20pm On May 29, 2021
Aboki
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Saviour ran away when army when the army came for him. When they came for JESUS, he told them to leave his disciples and take him.

Kanu went into hiding while his followers were protesting and being arrested. grin

That's why I advise you as the savour you want to be , have a name, be a man not a boy, be known not hiding behind a faceless moniker
Be that Jesus type of savour.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by jimyjames(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2021
nonhuman:
let me put it to you that even ojukwu cannot pull the crowd that Namdi KANU can pull today

Ojukwu was pulling that type of crowd on his first return in the 80s he lost the crowd to politics
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Daprinxy(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:
Some igbos believe that kanu is interested in bringing them a new country Biafra. That is why they feel so angry when i call kanu a fraudster. I don't blame them, because he is the only one giving them a message of hope in a hopeless situation they find themselves.

The same way church members are ready to fight and die for their pastors, because the preach a message of hope. They teach them how to bind and cast away the spirit of poverty, lack, unemployment, insecurity etc. While the wine and dine with the polticians that loot the public funds and create the poverty and unemployment.

Like pastors like kanu. While the pastors blame evil spirits for poverty and unemployment, they dine and wine with those evil spirits( politicians).

While kanu blames the fulani and the north entirely for the problems of Igboland, he wines and dines with the politicians who looted public funds meant for the development of Igboland.

I find it funny how kanu suddenly remembered our fallen heroes under Buhari's administration. Does it mean the biafran fallen heroes fell under buhari's administration?

Why the sudden love for them, that igbos are ordered to close their shops to honor the heroes ? The hero's suddenly found honour under buhari, but were forgotten under previous administration.

Well, i want you all to know, that this sit at home order has nothing to do respect and honour for fallen hero's. Its simply kanu's mechanism to test the effectiveness of his brainwashing techniques combined with terror on gullible igbo's in igboland.

Just like you see pastors ordering the members to do crazy things like eating grass etc. Its all a method to test if they still have a stronghold on the brains of their followers.

I would not have a problem if igbo's decided on their own to sit at home to honor the heroes all along. But making it an " ORDER" from nnamdi kanu, is an introduction of a very dangerous trend. Which all igbos must rise up against.

To honor fallen heroes should not be forced on people, neither should people be given rules and regulations of how the heroes are to be honoured.

When the government declares a holiday for workers day or childrens day, they don't tell people how to celebrate.

They don't order people to close their businesses or impose a sit at home order. Threatening to kill any Nigerian that is found outside during the holidays.

We claim fulani are the enemies, they plan to islamize us. Yet the fulani have not ordered us for once to lock ourselves indoors or be killed if we step out.

Before our very eyes, a terrorist group with just a few guns they stole from security agents are ordering igbos to stay indoors. Threatening to kill anyone who is found moving around, during the forceful celebration of the fallen heroes that kanu began loving under buhari's administration.

Kanu always goes wild during election seasons. He knows how he cashed out during the last season. He left Nigeria and went into hiding when his house was raided. Stayed silent until elections were around the corner. He then appeared in israel to use religion to continue brainwashing igbos.

He feels that if he could cashout during the elections without arms, now that he has formed a terror group, he can increase he bargaining power.

I told you people long ago that kanu will begin to attack Anambra state, not long after my post the attacks began. More attacks will come during the campaigns to scare people till he is settled.

Finally i must let you know that, this sit at home is no longer to honour fallen heroes, its simply a submission to a terror group. It is simply a symbol of surrender. Showing that igbo's have surrendered physically, mentally, economically and otherwise to a terror organisation headed by a fraudster in UK.

Those who will come out to enforce the sit at home order, are they not also honouring the falling heroes at home?

Those church members that are made to eat grass and other crazy things by their pastors, believe they are doing it in faith. But the motive behind the order, is to test if the pastor still has control of their minds.

I won't be surprised to read that some igbos are killed by security agents for trying to enforce the sit at home order. You could also read that igbos killed fellow igbos and destroyed their properties because they disobeyed the supreme fraudster in UK.

Then the most desired outcome for kanu will be for his gullible followers to attack notherners bringing goods to the east from the north. Which will result in a retaliation up north, destroying igbo lives and property in the north.

Then kanu runs back to gullible igbos abroad, asking for more funding, because the long anticipated war has started.

30% of Igbos will sit at home because they believe the fraudster kanu loves the fallen heroes. 40% will at home out of fear. While 30% That know kanu for the fraudster who he is will ignore the order .

But once we surrender to this terrorist organisation in the name of honouring fallen heroes, what is happening up north, will be childs play compared to what igboland will be turned into.
I don't reply dead beings buh just wanna reply you just for once.if I were you(God forbid),I would've given up on anything Biafra,Kanu,Ipob or Esn because they are bigger than you,even bigger than your nigeria,and also because your demonic and wickedly gullible manipulations are not working at all and they're not gonna work,not now,not tomorrow,not ever.sometimes, I do wonder if some of you lost souls here are actually human beings or just a robot..see as fear is written all over your write up because you're still in love with your oppressors and also seen the envitability collapse of Nigeria.If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did or is doing anything you accused him of,let death befall him,Biafra and Biafrans(even though is impossible because we the sane minds,see through your fears,selfishness,wickedness,gullibility,mischievously cunning nature) *BUT* if you're been paid,or out of hatred or knows the truth buh decided to be battering an innocent man's image for your selfish and hateful desires,then peace of mind will elude you,destruction and trouble will compound you,people will start hating and hurting you for nothing,every good things connections and contacts will jump and pass you,suffering and tears will never depart from you and your end will be very disastrous before this August(slowly death)except you change and ask for forgiveness...just go and mark this somewhere...gracias!!!!
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by adedehinbo(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU was pulling crowd that very few politicians can pull, looks like those igbos that came to his rallies did so out of fear, victimization, intimidation and bullying?
It's obvious you don't know igbos are the most stubborn ethnic group in Nigeria and they are individualistic you can't force them to do what they don't like?
If possible there should be a live tv which the genocide and massacre of igbos will be shown,these is to show umu igbos why they need to obey the sit at home order,let the world see the attrocities Nigeria govt committed on igbos,this will also go along way to attract international bodies

We will sit and home to remember the 3 million igbos that were murdered
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by adedehinbo(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU was pulling crowd that very few politicians can pull, looks like those igbos that came to his rallies did so out of fear, victimization, intimidation and bullying?
It's obvious you don't know igbos are the most stubborn ethnic group in Nigeria and they are individualistic you can't force them to do what they don't like?

If possible there should be a live tv which the genocide and massacre of igbos will be shown,these is to show umu igbos why they need to obey the sit at home order,let the world see the attrocities Nigeria govt committed on igbos,this will also go along way to attract international bodies
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by adedehinbo(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

If possible there should be a live tv which the genocide and massacre of igbos will be shown,these is to show umu igbos why they need to obey the sit at home order,let the world see the attrocities Nigeria govt committed on igbos,this will also go along way to attract international bodies.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2021
nonhuman:
let me put it to you that even ojukwu cannot pull the crowd that Namdi KANU can pull today

After pulling crowd what next? Igbos start dying? Where is the Biafra after how many years? From donald trump bringing it, to israel bringing it. Now he is writing to biden that he votef against not to sell arms to buhari. The eame buhari he told you is dead.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2021
adedehinbo:
If possible there should be a live tv which the genocide and massacre of igbos will be shown,these is to show umu igbos why they need to obey the sit at home order,let the world see the attrocities Nigeria govt committed on igbos,this will also go along way to attract international bodies.

Lol. International bodies will leave Nigeria with the oil to support a fraudster on an imaginary country?

Which is more profitable support kanu and or sell arms to Nigeria kill biafrans?

Biafra and Nigeria, who will buy more buy more arms from them?

You think the world cares about you black monkeys? The same Biafrans that are given opportunity in developed countries and they sell drugs and rob ?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Daprinxy(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are not intelligent.
don't bother to ask me why I said so else you will be put to shame.
Hey,try and remove that name"Jesus"from that your wicked and jealous moniker...mark my word,your hatred on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob,will consume you soonest(this year) if you don't take time....I wonder why you always hate on somebody that knows nothing about you,somebody that 95% of Biafrans and Igbos love,somebody that the whole world knows and respect immensely, somebody that commands millions of people without paying any dime,somebody that wants a more better life for you,somebody that stands to challenge every oppressors of the masses in that Nigeria,somebody that love you...see let me tell you,the saboteurs,the politicians,elites,ohaneze,dokubo especially the uwazurike,you're working for,doesn't love you one bit and that(uwazurike) selfish,wicked,jealous,hateful and subdued fool knows that the game was up for him since and you're always here,trying to revive a dead pocket fighter(not a freedom fighter anymore)...the earlier you realise that you're doing yourself a lot of harm and retrieve your steps,the better for you and your future...mind you,nothing will make you or your paymaster win any soul to your demonic side,instead,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,will be winning more souls everyday because he's clean,pure,straight,consistence,focus,dogged,wise,unbribable, intelligent,fearless and above all,the glory of God Almighty,is upon him,to restore Biafra...so,stop fighting a lost battle and stop hating on someone that never hate you,stop hating on someone that love you immensely and want the best for you....I wouldn't respond back to you until you grow up and do away with hate,until then,stay safe or Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu matter may likely consume you soonest...remember, I ain't no Ipob member and I follow the truth and obey my conscience(which is the greatest gift from God to man)....Don't lose your conscience out of hatred for someone you ain't suppose to hate...have a nice day...gracias!!!!
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by ablejesus26(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
Daprinxy:
Hey,try and remove that name"Jesus"from that your wicked and jealous moniker...mark my word,your hatred on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob,will consume you soonest(this year) if you don't take time....I wonder why you always hate on somebody that knows nothing about you,somebody that 95% of Biafrans and Igbos love,somebody that the whole world knows and respect immensely, somebody that commands millions of people without paying any dime,somebody that wants a more better life for you,somebody that stands to challenge every oppressors of the masses in that Nigeria,somebody that love you...see let me tell you,the saboteurs,the politicians,elites,ohaneze,dokubo especially the uwazurike,you're working for,doesn't love you one bit and that(uwazurike) selfish,wicked,jealous,hateful and subdued fool knows that the game was up for him since and you're always here,trying to revive a dead pocket fighter(not a freedom fighter anymore)...the earlier you realise that you're doing yourself a lot of harm and retrieve your steps,the better for you and your future...mind you,nothing will make you or your paymaster win any soul to your demonic side,instead,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,will be winning more souls everyday because he's clean,pure,straight,consistence,focus,dogged,wise,unbribable, intelligent,fearless and above all,the glory of God Almighty,is upon him,to restore Biafra...so,stop fighting a lost battle and stop hating on someone that never hate you,stop hating on someone that love you immensely and want the best for you....I wouldn't respond back to you until you grow up and do away with hate,until then,stay safe or Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu matter may likely consume you soonest...remember, I ain't no Ipob member and I follow the truth and obey my conscience(which is the greatest gift from God to man)....Don't lose your conscience out of hatred for someone you ain't suppose to hate...have a nice day...gracias!!!!

You don't have anything close to intelligence on that big for nothing head of yours.
Let me prove you that you dont have sense.
So from your narration 95% of Igbos support the fraudster,yet this same 95% continue to hand over power to a govt that will do everything possible to crush ipob.
If I express my displeasure at a group that all they offer is trouble and more trouble for Igboland, how is that a bad thing?.

I see you running mad into the market place before this year runs out due to excessive dilution.

Pathetic thing,what has anyone said about your fraudster that's worse than what your leader said about Ralph Uwazurike and massob.
So your leader can criticize others,but he can't be critized right??.

If madness doesn't kills you,then hypocrisy will.

I will express my opinion here if you don't like it you can locate the nearest transformer and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 6:16pm On May 29, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are sillier than I thought. You simply assume I must be Igbo.

Jeeeez, why was your father so poor that he couldnt afford a condom to spare this forum one extra mental im.becile.

You are actually the silly one. He never mentioned your tribe. By the way, that is your response to every post. Yes we know you are not Igbo, so what? Why are you encouraging anarchy in igboland? You must be an enemy of the Igbo race then.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by naijapips02: 6:23pm On May 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Whatever nnamdi KANU is doing, one thing is certain igbos love and obey him, and your comment agrees with it, whether he uses biafra, religion or politics, one thing is certain he speaks and millions of igbos listen,

Whether you open a million threads about nnamdi KANU it won't change anything igbos Don't know you or anyone they know nnamdi KANU

The truth is, Nnamdi kanu recruited the riff Raff's and loud easily manipulated crowd amongst us. Millions of sensible Igbos don't give two ficks about Nnamdi kanu. What we care about really is providing for our families the best we can. The problem now is that the riff raff kanu supporters are so loud and dangerous that other sensible igbo people just want to avoid them because of fear. Nobody lord's anything over the Igbo race. Not the British, and definitely not Nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
Daprinxy:
I don't reply dead beings buh just wanna reply you just for once.if I were you(God forbid),I would've given up on anything Biafra,Kanu,Ipob or Esn because they are bigger than you,even bigger than your nigeria,and also because your demonic and wickedly gullible manipulations are not working at all and they're not gonna work,not now,not tomorrow,not ever.sometimes, I do wonder if some of you lost souls here are actually human beings or just a robot..see as fear is written all over your write up because you're still in love with your oppressors and also seen the envitability collapse of Nigeria.If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did or is doing anything you accused him of,let death befall him,Biafra and Biafrans(even though is impossible because we the sane minds,see through your fears,selfishness,wickedness,gullibility,mischievously cunning nature) *BUT* if you're been paid,or out of hatred or knows the truth buh decided to be battering an innocent man's image for your selfish and hateful desires,then peace of mind will elude you,destruction and trouble will compound you,people will start hating and hurting you for nothing,every good things connections and contacts will jump and pass you,suffering and tears will never depart from you and your end will be very disastrous before this August(slowly death)except you change and ask for forgiveness...just go and mark this somewhere...gracias!!!!

lol. Prophet. You did not see kanu having meeting with PDP before he told you to go and vote ? How many times has he changed the deadline for your biafra restoration ?

The oppressor in this case is kanu, who kept his family safe in Britain while sending our youths to die. Is kanu's son Biafran or British ?
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
hammerDK:
NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY THAT DONT HAVE RIGHT TO EXIST.

IT BREEDS STUPIDY AND IDIOCY.

JUST IMAGINE THIS IMBEECILE THREATENING TO USE A NATIONAL ARMY ON A CIVILIAN POPULATION IN THEIR HOMES.

A COWARD THAT CANNOT GO INTO THE BUSH TO FACE A MERE VIGILANTE GROUP.

I DARE YOU TO TRY IT.

Kanu is threatening to use criminals to kill Igbos on the streets.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Gjrich(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Your brain must be seriously active to look beyond the promise of a magic country promised by kanu, to see him for the fraudster that he truly is.

Find something to do, get a job man and be useful
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2021
Go to south east and announce it with mega phone or go to any southern radio program and announce it then allow the people to call in to the program and allow them say their mind grin

Your life won't remain the same
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Go to south east and announce it with mega phone or go to any southern radio program and announce it then allow the people to call in to the program and allow them say their mind grin

Your life won't remain the same

Majority of the people are frustrated, unemployed, poor and hopeless. Its easy to deceive them, because Biafra message is their only hope. Unfortunately, they believe kanu will deliver a country to them, but kanu himself knows he can't and wont. He only needs their sentiments to cashout.
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Majority of the people are frustrated, unemployed, poor and hopeless. Its easy to deceive them, because Biafra message is their only hope. Unfortunately, they believe kanu will deliver a country to them, but kanu himself knows he can't and wont. He only needs their sentiments to cashout.
Is it Biafra or NNAMDI KANU that made them FRUSTRATED, UN EMPLOYED, POOR AND HOPELESS? NO

WHO? NIGERIA

But somehow let's blame the person giving them hope that there's a better life away from their misery... Let's make them understand that their frustration, unemployment, poverty and hopelessness is best for them....let them stay in it and HOPE (the same hope oh KANU is giving them that's making you angry) some day there will be a better Nigeria....ISN'T IT? grin

I HAVE TWO BIG QUESTION SINCE YOU SAID KANU IS OFFERING THEM BIAFRA THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AND YOU'RE OFFERING A BETTER NIGERIA WHICH I KNOW THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN....

SINCE 1960 HAVE YOU HAD A BTTER ECONOMY IN NIGERIA THAN IT'S PAST ?

SINCE 1960HAVE YOU HAD A BTTER ADMINISTRATION THAN IT'S PAST?

How come are you sure you're not also selling false HOPE of someday a better Nigeria
Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by mekaboy(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Is it Biafra or NNAMDI KANU that made them FRUSTRATED, UN EMPLOYED, POOR AND HOPELESS? NO

WHO? NIGERIA

But somehow let's blame the person giving them hope that there's a better life away from their misery... Let's make them understand that their frustration, unemployment, poverty and hopelessness is best for them....let them stay in it and HOPE (the same hope oh KANU is giving them that's making you angry) some day there will be a better Nigeria....ISN'T IT? grin

I HAVE TWO BIG QUESTION SINCE YOU SAID KANU IS OFFERING THEM BIAFRA THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AND YOU'RE OFFERING A BETTER NIGERIA WHICH I KNOW THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN....

SINCE 1960 HAVE YOU HAD A BTTER ECONOMY IN NIGERIA THAN IT'S PAST ?

SINCE 1960HAVE YOU HAD A BTTER ADMINISTRATION THAN IT'S PAST?

How come are you sure you're not also selling false HOPE of someday a better Nigeria

Its the polticians that kanu wines and dines with.

Re: Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 29, 2021
mekaboy:

Its the polticians that kanu wines and dines with.
You mean KANU wines and dines with PRESIDENCY because last time its the responsibility of the commander in chief and his teams to solve the problem of frustration, unemployment, poverty and hopelessness as you claimed earlier as the reason kanu is deceiving igbos except of course you telling me the poverty is more in south east

And I can proudly tell you that poverty rate in south east is among the lowest compared to your village in DANKURMI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attacks: I, My Family Being Punished Over Comment On Peter Obi’s – Soludo Cries / So 40 Heavily Armed Fulani Terrorists Submitted To ESN Without A Fight ? / See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.