Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (14784 Views)

Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by thoth: 12:53am On May 10, 2011
While we are on the subject of Libya, Imperialist Interventions, Western Manipulations and Its effects on Africa especially Nigeria.

It is very important that we all watch this video by a Nigerian lady at TED, Though she tries to be politically correct but as a writer she SAID IT ALL at the same time but for only those who are enlightened enough to see through it.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story.html

You can watch it over and over again, and fix the situation she describes with every event you knew that has happened in Nigeria, most especially the milk odyssey and how the poor can once afford it and then suddenly it becomes a luxury for the rich alone, with all the privatisation going on in your nation there will be a time the middle class(if there will be one left) can no longer afford electricity any more.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by MandingoII(m): 1:41am On May 10, 2011
Spoken like a true MARXIST COMMUNIST peasant.

Karl, Che and MAO will truly be proud of you.

boy you trying hard not to get DEPORTED aren't you. wink
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2011
Cap28,  You are a man of wisdom with your words, Africa needs to go back to its root when materialistic things were not our priority but spirituality was, First we had religion and now its fashion and technology, Obama is a big disgrace to the black race, he has just proven that he is a tool just as his predecessor was,  the chinese government has ruled with an iron fist, worse than ghadaffi has, why are they not launching missiles at them, the americans killed their own in WACO , When protesters result to arms they automatically are enemies of the state,

Lets take a look at osama bin laden, the stupid americans were on tv jubilating their government spent 3trillion dollars to find one man when they can hardly afford health insurance or even affforf their mortgages, and of course they killed over  200,000 innocent afghanistans in the process but of course it doesn't matter, 

Africa needs to come together, end the tribal war and rivalry , Defend our self from the west , because truth of the matter is we were never free, we never had independence,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

Cap28,  You are a man of wisdom with your words, Africa needs to go back to its root when materialistic things were not our priority but spirituality was, First we had religion and now its fashion and technology, Obama is a big disgrace to the black race, he has just proven that he is a tool just as his predecessor was,  the chinese government has ruled with an iron fist, worse than ghadaffi has, why are they not launching missiles at them, the americans killed their own in WACO , When protesters result to arms they automatically are enemies of the state,

Lets take a look at osama bin laden, the silly americans were on tv jubilating their government spent 3trillion dollars to find one man when they can hardly afford health insurance or even affforf their mortgages, and of course they killed over  200,000 innocent afghanistans in the process but of course it doesn't matter, 
Africa needs to come together, end the tribal war and rivalry , Defend our self from the west , because truth of the matter is we were never free, we never had independence,
You are complaining about technology and u are here using the same technology? Who is a bigger fool here? Why are u in Sydney? With ur view u should be in a cave somewhere in African eating bush meat and wearing leaf.
Obama is a fool cos he killed one of ur leaders? I take Obama anyday as my hero.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2011
@Justwise u r screwed up somewhere, I am here in sydney trying to make money and yeah its rightfully mine coz it was stolen from my forefathers Do u really think im happy here eating crumbs from the white mans table? as that saying goes We had the land and they had the bible now its something else, Your hero is running your beloved america bankrupt and attacking his own , your hero promised america will be out of the middleeast , what the hell are they still doing there?
, I doubt your a black man or even an african and if you are your prolly an oreo, I can also see you had nothing to say about WACO, CHINA and how much your hero has spent since he has been in power killing innocent afghanistans and now libyans,

When you have something to say about all that then i'll start to take u serious coz from what i see your just ranting,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

@Justwise u r screwed up somewhere, I am here in sydney trying to make money and yeah its rightfully mine coz it was stolen from my forefathers Do u really think im happy here eating crumbs from the white mans table? as that saying goes We had the land and they had the bible now its something else, Your hero is running your beloved america bankrupt and attacking his own , your hero promised america will be out of the middleeast , what the hell are they still doing there? , I doubt your a black man or even an african and if you are your prolly an oreo, I can also see you had nothing to say about WACO, CHINA and how much your hero has spent since he has been in power killing innocent afghanistans and now libyans,
When you have something to say about all that then i'll start to take u serious coz from what i see your just ranting,
You are the biggest fool ever existed, what is stolen from ur forefathers? Since you are not happy in Sydney why not go home? Complete waste of space, why are u worried about how America run their economy? You should be worried about Nigerian economy and how the politicians are stealing money with impunity. Mo/rons like u are living in whiteman land, working and making money(as u claimed) and still hate them, u complain abt technology but u are here using it, how stu/pi/d can u be?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 10:30am On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

Lets take a look at osama bin laden, the silly americans were on tv jubilating their government spent 3trillion dollars to find one man when they can hardly afford health insurance or even affforf their mortgages, and of course they killed over  200,000 innocent afghanistans in the process but of course it doesn't matter, 

thanks bro, we definitely need an overhaul of the current system in nigeria  as its leading us into a bottomless pit.

You can see that when a leader of a non westrn nation comes up with progressive economic  ideas for his nation he gets taken down by europe and america - this is whats happening with libya, it has also happened with many other nations like haiti, nicaragua, grenada, guatemala the list goes on.

Obama is a puppet of the powerful wall street financiers and the Zionist lobby in america,  - who were the highest donors towards his presidential campaign in 08?  also who received the most money from the bank bail outs?

Obama succeeded in bamboozling and brainwashing so many african americans and other blacks around the world who didnt understand what he stood for, however many blacks in america are beginning to wake up  - unemployment amongst african american is very high and rising even higher since he came into office, america is virtually bankrupt and yet he goes starting up another war in an african country despite the fact that not long after his inauguration he was in africa telling africans to stop fighting amongst each other and focus on economic development.

what you said about china's repressive rule is totally correct - its human rights record is virtually non existent many people in china work for a pittance to churn out all the cheap products that they export, america dare not challenge china on human rights issues as china can actually fight back and inflict damage economically and militarily on america and they know it.

I forgot about WACO, im glad you mentioned it.

In 1985 the philadelphia police  dropped bombs on a house occupied by an organisation known as MOVE.

This house was located in the middle of a residential area,  why would the police do something like that?
because this house was occupied by a group of militant blacks who allegedly had been involved in a gun battle with the police - by the way these people were also protesting against police brutality against blacks in that city but the police responded by bombing them and killing everyone in the house except 1 woman and her child, the explosiion also caused a fire in the street and 50 adjoining homes were burnt down.

Now in the case of gaddaffi - you have armed gangs who go setting fire to police stations and killing police and soldiers and the US govt (along with some  braindead africans) condemn him for fighting back and protecting his own country from being overrun by a gang of thugs.  These same thugs have tortured and killed migrant african workers who they falsely accuse of being african mercernaries which i find ironic because the entire country is now crawling with american and european mercernaries who are assisting these rebels.

why is the american govt hypocritically criticising gadaffi for doing something which they have done in circumstances where the threat was not even as great?

A govt insider who served under 5 different administrations in america has now come forward to state that he is prepared to go before a grand jury to testify that bin laden died in dec 2001, he says that an army general confided in him that 9/11 was an inside job, it was pinned on bin laden in order to justify the war with afghanistan and iraq. 

The average american has no clue as to what their govt gets up to in their name, you also have the ones who have some idea but are not bothered because they are not yet personally affected but the tide is changing - their economy is declining at a rapid rate and their standard of living is going to be affected drastically, perhaps when hyperinflation starts kicking in and food prices really rise astronomically then they will realise that they are lives are going to change forever.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 11:00am On May 10, 2011
In 1985 the philadelphia police bombed a house in a residential area killing 11 people including 5 children, in order to get rid of a militant black organisation and yet the US govt claim to be defenders of human rights:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqYzIWmga3I&feature/related[/flash]
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 11:42am On May 10, 2011
Detailed account of how the philadelphia police ( under instructions from the US govt) bombed and massacred its own black citizens for daring to challenge their racist system:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOU5fqRU6Kg[/flash]
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2011
i can now clearly see that your off your fucking rocker!! as sad as it is that people like me and others in diaspora have been subjugated to travel abroad to make things better for ourselves, this is the way it has to be, You complain about Nigerian leaders but ur screwed up head supports NATO attacking Libya, Ghadaffi is trying to create a better Libya he has found a way to provide water for libya right there in the desert and even supply to neighboring African countries

all this WITHOUT a dime from the IMF Paris club and all other flipping banking cartels , and to top it off he's trying to nationalize libya's oil

You ask me what has been stolen, Lands, Lives, Gold( which they have used to set up their so called wall-street)

You talk about the Nigerian economy as if one really does exist

If you were smart enough u would have figured everything out when i said Africa never had independence the same sold out mofos like u were trained and put in charge and that still hasn't changed, how can we survive if we continue to practice the same system of government and economy imperialist europe has imposed on us, lest we not forget that he only did this to favor himself in the first place

, Yes we need a revolution in africa but we need to get rid of the tribal wars and confusion the white man has poisoned us with , one country can't do it alone, because your hero Obama might bomb their ass out claiming he's looking for terrorists , Pan Africanism is the only solution,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:
i can now clearly see that your off your bleeping rocker!! as sad as it is that people like me and others in diaspora have been subjugated to travel abroad to make things better for ourselves, this is the way it has to be, You complain about Nigerian leaders but your screwed up head supports NATO attacking Libya, Ghadaffi is trying to create a better Libya he has found a way to provide water for libya right there in the desert and even supply to neighboring African countries all this WITHOUT a dime from the IMF Paris club and all other flipping banking cartels , and to top it off he's trying to nationalize libya's oil You ask me what has been stolen, Lands, Lives, Gold( which they have used to set up their so called wall-street) You talk about the Nigerian economy as if one really does exist If you were smart enough u would have figured everything out when i said Africa never had independence the same sold out mofos like u were trained and put in charge and that still hasn't changed, how can we survive if we continue to practice the same system of government and economy imperialist europe has imposed on us, lest we not forget that he only did this to favor himself in the first place , Yes we need a revolution in africa but we need to get rid of the tribal wars and confusion the white man has poisoned us with , one country can't do it alone, because your hero Obama might bomb their backside out claiming he's looking for terrorists , Pan Africanism is the only solution,
You are talking rubbish, complete nonsense!! Nobody forced u to leave Nigeria and nobody forced u to stay abroad, as usual, brain dead fools like u will look for every excuse to blame the WEST. You are there in Australia enjoying the same system u are comdeming here. What a fool!! If u feel that bad about western countries then stick ur bloody a/s/s in Nigeria or move to Libya to enjoy that better life. You should have moved to Libya or Iran but u choosed Australia cos u know that ur lazy backside can enjoy a better life there. Hypocrisy at its best, why are u there calling for revolution in africa, come back and start it, silly cow.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 1:33pm On May 10, 2011
MandingoII:

boy you trying hard not to get DEPORTED aren't you. wink

PROUDLY "NON-AMERICAN"

PROUDLY AFRICAN!!!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2011
there is no essence lecturing you , your definitely demented or probably menstruating , Im sure every black  Immigrant or non immigrant living in any western society will not class it as enjoyment , except for oreos like u now ,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 2:33pm On May 10, 2011
stmarc dont waste your energy on justwise he is completely brainwashed, our  economies have been hijacked and destroyed by the unequal trade policies and the destructive "free market" economic policies of europe and america who work in collaboration with african puppet leaders and yet the likes of justwise continue to idolise the white man, if not for the devastating effect that austerity measures like SAP had on the nigerian economy in the late 1980s no nigerian would have had to leave the country.  the likes of justwise should go and ask the IMF why they thought it was a good idea to recommend to the nigerian govt that they devalue the naira, cut spending on education and health and thereby plunge millions of nigerians into poverty from the 1980s to date. 

Justwise talks as if whites do not immigrate to other countries to look for a better life, perhaps  he could tell us why irish, scottish and english people immigrated to america - was it not for a better life?  what about all those english, scottish and irish people in australia, new zealand and canada - why did they go there?  And of course how about the english, dutch and germans that immigrated to south africa.  Not only have these people immigrated to another land they even succeeded in stealing the land and resources from the original inhabitants of those countries.

the neo colonialists are forcing their way back in to africa to recolonise those "stubborn" nations that insisted on being in control of their own economic development, why are they doing this?  because their own economies are on the brink of collapse and the likes of justwise continue to bow down before these people, no wonder the white man does not see us as a threat to his existence.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2011
cap28 glad to see there r true sons of the soils out there like u,

watch eddie griffin just wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0qLAf_GfVw&feature=related
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 3:59pm On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

same here bro, peace
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 4:43pm On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

You guys might as well start kissing each other. EWWWHHH!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by MandingoII(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2011

PROUDLY "NON-AMERICAN"

PROUDLY AFRICAN!!!

black immigrants do not get the AMERICAN tag. You are a African immigrant.

duh.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 4:58pm On May 10, 2011
MandingoII:

black immigrants do not get the AMERICAN tag. You are a African immigrant.
duh.

" AN AFRICAN" dummy not " A AFRICAN". At least speak the language correctly. "AN" preceeds any word that begins with a vowel. Sshhhh!!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2011
stmarc32:

there is no essence lecturing you , your definitely demented or probably menstruating ,  Im sure every black  Immigrant or non immigrant living in any western society will not class it as enjoyment , except for oreos like u now ,

I can't take a lecture from an empty brain, many black immigrants are living happily in the west, not everybody is  like uwho is dying of hunger and runing away from police and immigration. I like i said b4, move back to Nigeria or any of those Arab countries u support. It doesn't make sense at all that u are living and making money out of a system u hate so much, then again i don't expect much from cretins like u.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2011
I'm used to ur stu/pi/dity here, so there no point arguing with u.

cap28:

stmarc dont waste your energy on justwise he is completely brainwashed, our  economies have been hijacked and destroyed by the unequal trade policies and the destructive "free market" economic policies of europe and america who work in collaboration with african puppet leaders and yet the likes of justwise continue to idolise the white man, if not for the devastating effect that austerity measures like SAP had on the nigerian economy in the late 1980s no nigerian would have had to leave the country.  the likes of justwise should go and ask the IMF why they thought it was a good idea to recommend to the nigerian govt that they devalue the naira, cut spending on education and health and thereby plunge millions of nigerians into poverty from the 1980s to date.  Justwise talks as if whites do not immigrate to other countries to look for a better life, perhaps  he could tell us why irish, scottish and english people immigrated to america - was it not for a better life?  what about all those english, scottish and irish people in australia, new zealand and canada - why did they go there?  And of course how about the english, dutch and germans that immigrated to south africa.  Not only have these people immigrated to another land they even succeeded in stealing the land and resources from the original inhabitants of those countries.
the neo colonialists are forcing their way back in to africa to recolonise those "stubborn" nations that insisted on being in control of their own economic development, why are they doing this?  because their own economies are on the brink of collapse and the likes of justwise continue to bow down before these people, no wonder the white man does not see us as a threat to his existence.

Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 5:48pm On May 10, 2011
^^^^^^^

Hahaha have you any idea how much of an illiterate you are?

Why dont you suprise everyone on this thread and write something intelligent for once in your life?

Lets start with some of the points raised in my post above - can you refute any of the statements i made?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by cap28: 6:37pm On May 10, 2011
justwise:

I can't take a lecture from an empty brain, many black immigrants are living happily in the west, not everybody is  like uwho is dying of hunger and runing away from police and immigration. I like i said b4, move back to Nigeria or any of those Arab countries u support. It doesn't make sense at all that u are living and making money out of a system u hate so much, then again i don't expect much from cretins like u.

only someone as intellectually challenged as  juststu.pid would come out with the above garbage - you would do well to take lectures from your intellectual superiors as you know very little.

first of all many black immigrants in the west live like second class citizens not because they want to but because many are discriminated against and  dont have access to the same opportunities as the residents of those countries, it is a well known fact that immigrants are forced to take on jobs that the indigenous people do not want to do and this applies whether or not they are in the country legally.
In the UK eastern europeans pick up all the low paying construction jobs because the lazy english people are unwilling to work for such low pay.  The same with african immigrants who also find themselves doing odd jobs which have nothing to do with their qualifications.  You talk as if you are immune from all of this when i am very sure you are in the same situation.

Secondly why do you keep bleating on about moving back to a country that has been economically destroyed by the same white men that you worship,  the europeans who you worship have exploited africa and its natural resources and it is their exploitation of our economies that caused the mass migration and brain drain - this exploitation continues to date, shell is in nigeria along with chevron, exxon mobil and many other western oil companies making billions from our oil sector but none of these organisations would offer you a job in any of their offices in london, new york or amsterdam as a cleaner.

Yet you have the nerve to talk garbage about a few immigrants eking out a living in the west - how do you compare the billions of dollars in profit that these multinationals make from exploiting africa's cheap labour and abundant natural resources to the meagre wages eked out by african immigrants resident in western countries?

You should find out how WTO exploits african economies by dictating and controlling the price at which we are allowed to sell our commodities to them, then you might just start understanding that the meagre pay many africans get from eking out a living here in the west is nothing compared to what they are stealing from our continent.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by stmarc32(m): 3:29am On May 11, 2011
morpheus24:

You guys might as well start kissing each other. EWWWHHH!

Looks like you've been eating too much trans-fat ,its making u homo,
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 1:32pm On May 11, 2011
stmarc32:

Looks like you've been eating too much trans-fat ,its making u homo,

??
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by ADM1(m): 4:21am On May 12, 2011
cap28:

only someone as intellectually challenged as juststu.pid would come out with the above garbage - you would do well to take lectures from your intellectual superiors as you know very little.

first of all many black immigrants in the west live like second class citizens not because they want to but because many are discriminated against and dont have access to the same opportunities as the residents of those countries, it is a well known fact that immigrants are forced to take on jobs that the indigenous people do not want to do and this applies whether or not they are in the country legally.
In the UK eastern europeans pick up all the low paying construction jobs because the lazy english people are unwilling to work for such low pay. The same with african immigrants who also find themselves doing odd jobs which have nothing to do with their qualifications. You talk as if you are immune from all of this when i am very sure you are in the same situation.

Secondly why do you keep bleating on about moving back to a country that has been economically destroyed by the same white men that you worship, the europeans who you worship have exploited africa and its natural resources and it is their exploitation of our economies that caused the mass migration and brain drain - this exploitation continues to date, shell is in nigeria along with chevron, exxon mobil and many other western oil companies making billions from our oil sector but none of these organisations would offer you a job in any of their offices in london, new york or amsterdam as a cleaner.

Yet you have the nerve to talk garbage about a few immigrants eking out a living in the west - how do you compare the billions of dollars in profit that these multinationals make from exploiting africa's cheap labour and abundant natural resources to the meagre wages eked out by african immigrants resident in western countries?

You should find out how WTO exploits african economies by dictating and controlling the price at which we are allowed to sell our commodities to them, then you might just start understanding that the meagre pay many africans get from eking out a living here in the west is nothing compared to what they are stealing from our continent.

Very well said. Some people need to stop thinking the west is God's gift to the world. And if you don't believe this, just ask the Mexicans that are the United States' new slave labor force.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 8:27am On May 21, 2011
MandingoII:

shut your musty a/s/s up.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.