Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike (14787 Views)

Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strike / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by adconline(m): 1:18am On May 04, 2011
How many times have you heard 5 Americans killed in Iraq, what you hear in the news is 5 NATO troops killed in Iraq.
The invasion of Iraq is done under NATO flag, you should try to see how those machines actually works.

Maybe you have been reading from Boko Haram news source. Iraq was invaded by US not by NATO?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Horus(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUnZ49PLF2c[/flash]

Why the west is really in Libya : New cold war vs CHINA
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Stkilda(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2011
@ tolu001
You call me stupid for having a view that it would have been better for the US to have intervened in the Nigeria civil to stop the senseless massacre of millions, even if that meant helping themselves to some of the oil. It is obvious that you didnt lose any loved ones to the senseless war. That is why you believe that oil is more valuable than the human lives. After all, oil is your birth right. Would it not be better for you to go out and make something for yourself rather than relying on your so called birth right? What happens when your birth right runs out? You are indeed a genius.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2011
coldhearts:

pls don't alter my words. libya is a sovereign nation and its up to Qaddaffi and a responsible international community to negotiate for peace.

I am not a judge and it's difficult to find people that believe the western media these days but show me one western nation that is not guilty or accomplice in the killing of innocent people - pak, iraq afghan, hiroshima, even the fact that EU sends its people to these war is equivalent to killing their own people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man who destroys another man's home should be prepared to receive visitors when it gets too cold outside for his victims, if not, his house can get broken into.
Actually millions of pple preferred listening to 'Western media' than Gaddafi national TV, Gaddfi can't be trusted, now he knows how families who lost their loved ones in the hands of his brutal army feel, NATO is there to protect civilains that Gaddafi has being kiiling with impunity. Being a sovereign nation is not a licence to muder ur own pple cos they dare to speak out. How many of u are condeming Syria as the govt is busy killing his own pple?
Its easy to defend these evil leaders when nobody close to u is killed by them.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2011
I cant remember reading a more interesting thread on this forum. @ Cap &co: U guys really have ur work cut out 4 U. Some1 once said (and I agree) that Nigerians feel very inferior to the westerners. How do U go about sensitizing such people who anything USA & britain is good? For me, Im done casting my pearls @ swine U will never convince a Nigerian that there is more to that conflict in Libya. cool
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Ifebazz(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2011
atimes i wonder how ppl tink. Goin tru all wat guys hv been writin i still wonder if des same guys hv been aware dat ghadafi has been killin ppl, innocent or not.
Now why is it a big deal if his own son & grandsons die? So his children & grandchildren ar worthy of life while others can be sacrificed?
Where did i hear dat wats source for de geese is source for de gander. Let him hv a taste of his own medicine.
@cap28 get a life & stop hatin US dat did not cause dis crisis or is not currently involved in it, at least in toto. U're just anoda deprived muslim dat'll celebrate killin of US or nigerians cos of cartoon drawn millions of miles away.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2011
Ifebazz:

atimes i wonder how ppl tink. Goin tru all wat guys hv been writin i still wonder if des same guys hv been aware dat ghadafi has been killin ppl, innocent or not.
Now why is it a big deal if his own son & grandsons die? So his children & grandchildren ar worthy of life while others can be sacrificed? Where did i hear dat wats source for de geese is source for de gander. Let him hv a taste of his own medicine.
@cap28 get a life & stop hatin US dat did not cause dis crisis or is not currently involved in it, at least in toto. U're just anoda deprived muslim dat'll celebrate killin of US or nigerians cos of cartoon drawn millions of miles away.

Yes. his own family deserved to live while his army are out on the street shelling house to house.

Don't even take cap28 seriously, he lives in the UK enjoying freedom of speech and movement while his friend Gaddfi is denying his own pple even right to live. Ask him when he will be moving back to one of those great countries he supports. If u sees the west as evil then the last place u would want to live is the UK. Move to Libya, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan and start ur war against the west from there, that is what the likes of Osama did.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 11:03am On May 04, 2011
Why do people so detest americans. I watch some stations on tv and stuffs and all i hear is so much impunity for americans. You blame america for every atrocities commited by these blood thirsty indivudual for power. Ghadaffi killed thousands of his people. In Libya americans do not want to participate in this war but had to and now some idiots are blaming america for NATO killings. My point is why do you people hate americans so much? I am not a fan of america but i dont know exactly what wrong they committed in trying to bring the terrorists to book.Change your ways OSAMA SONS AND DAUGHTERS
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2011
maryjames9:

Why do people so detest americans. I watch some stations on tv and stuffs and all i hear is so much impunity for americans. You blame america for every atrocities commited by these blood thirsty indivudual for power. Ghadaffi killed thousands of his people. In Libya americans do not want to participate in this war but had to and now some idiots are blaming america for NATO killings. My point is why do you people hate americans so much? I am not a fan of america but i dont know exactly what wrong they committed in trying to bring the terrorists to book.Change your ways OSAMA SONS AND DAUGHTERS

Many who hate America can't do without American donations, they never say no to charities working around the world sponsored by America.

Hypocrisy at its best
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by spermoderm(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2011
Very well said Morpheus, spot on undecided undecided
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by farochron(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2011
I have just one question for all those saying trash about US. How will you feel leaving the security of the world in the hands of people like Ghadafi, saddam aiyetola, and the rest of the dictators ruling the Arab world.
It's a shame that some Christains here are sympathizing with these so called terrorist that should blown aong with their families out of these planet. Wicked and selfish men that place themselves before millions of their own peolple.

I wait for the day an Arab country or Russia will become world power and see what some of you will say then. I'm sure you will only be imagining expressing your mind on the internet because the hardship that will be meted out will be far grave than what US is doing those fools called Arab leaders.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 1:41pm On May 04, 2011
MandingoII:

shut your musty a/s/s up.

Thats your best response Dingo. I'll still wager on that bet of ours. Make sure to cash your welfare checks early so you can have enough money, will ya?

lol
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by prince4pro(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2011
All of u in support of Gadafi ar fools.if indeed NATO got his son,then dat serves him right.do u knw howmany libians dat gadafi forces has kiled and displaced? Ar d nt humans?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by prince4pro(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2011
All of u in support of Gadafi ar fools.if indeed NATO got his son,then dat serves him right.do u knw howmany libians dat gadafi forces has kiled and displaced? Ar d nt humans?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by LadyT(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2011
Well Gaddafi didnt consider all the innocent people he has been dropping bombs on.  So why should we care about him or his family?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Blazing99: 2:31pm On May 04, 2011
Babzilla:

I cant remember reading a more interesting thread on this forum. @ Cap &co: U guys really have your work cut out 4 U. Some1 once said (and I agree) that Nigerians feel very inferior to the westerners. How do U go about sensitizing such people who anything USA & britain is good? For me, Im done casting my pearls @ swine U will never convince a Nigerian that there is more to that conflict in Libya. cool

Colonial mentaility, That's the Nigerian problem.

I pity those who watch CNN and believe everything they say. Before the 2nd world war, German media made Hitler look like a great man. He was friends with the church. Infact, he was like a messiah. Only for him to use the Germans to fight his war of hate, which they didn't know.

The media manipulates, get a grip on yourself and think for yourself. Dont let the media think for you. Ghadaffi's a dictator, yeah but there's more to the war in Libya than is being sold off by the media. Syrian government is killing protesters till now, why wasn't there a no-fly zone there huh? What does Libya have that Syria lacks?

prince4pro:

If u might not have noticed, this conversation is about deep world affairs that exceeds your weak analysis.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by morpheus24: 3:08pm On May 04, 2011
Blazing99:

Colonial mentaility, That's the Nigerian problem.

I pity those who watch CNN and believe everything they say. Before the 2nd world war, German media made Hitler look like a great man. He was friends with the church. Infact, he was like a messiah. Only for him to use the Germans to fight his war of hate, which they didn't know.

The media manipulates, get a grip on yourself and think for yourself. Dont let the media think for you. Ghadaffi's a dictator, yeah but there's more to the war in Libya than is being sold off by the media. Syrian government is killing protesters till now, why wasn't there a no-fly zone there huh? What does Libya have that Syria lacks?

Because you attack a weaker opponent when you have the opportunity to take him out. Syria is positioned much stronger that Libya. It aint about right or wrong. it is about POWER!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Solozzo(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2011
It is said that those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. Gaddaffi should have removed his family from such high risk areas like his homes, but he does not care for them. He started the war let him finish it. The world should be rid of such psychopathic leaders.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by 10cirenoh: 4:10pm On May 04, 2011
I am waiting for Nigeria's turn, then maybe those supporting the US would still have the mind to say so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2011
10cirenoh:

I am waiting for Nigeria's turn, then maybe those supporting the US would still have the mind to say so cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anytime Nigeria govt send out army to killing innocent Nigerians for cayying out peacefull demonstration then i will pray and beg NATO, USA, UK, france to come in and blow up the Aso rock and hunt every single person responsible in the killing.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by fender(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2011
y'all talk as if u've forgotten those sick b-a-s-t-a-r-ds did to innocents lives on 9-11. so what's four lives compared to the thousands that died due to the attacks. abeg make i hear word jooor !!!!
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by 10cirenoh: 4:38pm On May 04, 2011
justwise:

Anytime Nigeria govt send out army to killing innocent Nigerians for cayying out peacefull demonstration then i will pray and beg NATO, USA, UK, france to come in and blow up the Aso rock and hunt every single person responsible in the killing.

Help yourself, SHOW me one complete video or picture of where Gaddafi sent out his army to kill innocent Libyans for carrying out peaceful demonstration. JUST ONE!

hope you know the difference between a fully armed "civilian" to an innocent unarmed civilian?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2011
Am not a very good fan of what Gaddafi has done but America should try and resolve it amicably and not by killing innocent people under the pretense of trying to resolve the matter.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2011
fender:

y'all talk as if u've forgotten those sick b-a-s-t-a-r-ds did to innocents lives on 9-11. so what's four lives compared to the thousands that died due to the attacks. abeg make i hear word jooor !!!!

is Gaddafi responsible for 9-11 bombing ,if America would just stay out of their business maybe some peace would reign

Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2011
10cirenoh:

Help yourself, SHOW me one complete video or picture of where Gaddafi sent out his army to kill innocent Libyans for carrying out peaceful demonstration. JUST ONE!

hope you know the difference between a fully armed "civilian" to an innocent unarmed civilian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFSR8UMjFRk&skipcontrinter=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV22rbo8Itw&feature=related
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by MandingoII(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2011
Make sure to cash your welfare checks early so you can have enough money, will ya?

Aiight fam.

At least this s/h/i/t/t/y government feeds us.

although the food is mostly poison unless u shop at whole Foods.

I wonder do they take food stamps? grin
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2011
10cirenoh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRrkpuMEzfA&feature=related
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by MandingoII(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2011
WOMEN go to College in Libya

Women even out number men Graduating from College in Libya.

women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia and are oppressed beyond redemption.

In other words, LIBYA IS A PROGRESSIVE, PEOPLE FIRST Nation.

The US/France/NATO is trying to send Libya back into the STONE AGE.

that's not cool
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2011
justwise:

Many who hate America can't do without American donations, they never say no to charities working around the world sponsored by America.

Hypocrisy at its best

You didn't even touch the worst of all JW, the hundreds of millions of dollars Nigeria (and many tens of other countries) receives every year from America in Foreign Aid - mostly to battle HIV and other diseases I believe. In the 2011 US Budget, Nigeria is slated to receive >$600 million dollars.

. . . but hey, that doesn't matter, remember America is the devil and wants to recolonize Africa.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by 10cirenoh: 5:32pm On May 04, 2011
justwise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRrkpuMEzfA&feature=related

And you call these people "unarmed civilians"? civilians exporting oil?
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2011
JeSoul:

You didn't even touch the worst of all JW, the hundreds of millions of dollars Nigeria (and many tens of other countries) receives every year from America in Foreign Aid - mostly to battle HIV and other diseases I believe. In the 2011 US Budget, Nigeria is slated to receive >$600 million dollars.

. . . but hey, that doesn't matter, remember America is the devil and wants to recolonize Africa.

Thank you!!!! My old school mate works with one of those HIV NGOs and ALL i mean ALL their funding comes from America govt and u don't hear anybody complain.
Re: Gaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren killed in NATO air strike by justwise(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2011
10cirenoh:

And you call these people "unarmed civilians"? civilians exporting oil?

How do u know they were armed and exporting oil? Even if they were caught exporting oil do they deserved to be slaughtered in cold blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.