Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) (54863 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by YorubarLord: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
You forget that Ajayi Crowther a yoruba man taught them how to read and write and even put their dirty igbo language into writing. Fvcking barbarians grin
cocolacec:

That is why they have the smallest landmass in Nigeria.Even Benin kingdom took them as slaves and founded Onitsha for them.The brits called them out of their overcrowded forests and gave the christianity

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by YorubarLord: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
They don't need to openly conquer you your kerosene governors are already doing the job for them just like the house niggas they are exactly like Nnamdi azikiwe the ass licker grin
Blitz888:

Coward Omonile calling himself lord... Your mumu is eternal. Na the mumu gene Awolowo and co passed down to you and your ilk that I blame.

No part of Igbo territory is in the hand of the enemy.

Try installing an Oba in Ilorin if Sultan of Sokoto won't come for your entire race..hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

Zik is a persona non grata ... We have lived through worst decisions and we are still thriving.

My grouse with your tribe is their lack of courage to face their worst fear which is the agenda of the Fulani's to keep them subjugated in perpetuity.

When the igbos were fighting for their collective destinies and you guys were busy calling them wailers...
Now the Yoruba Nation has unwittingly but surely began their wailing hence the uncomittal indifference from the Igbos.
The chicken has finally come home to roost.

Lmao, you seem to mistake bravery for sitting in your girlfriend's London basement and tweeting thrash, talking about cowards don't know that all the freedom fighters igbos ever had fleed abroad disguised as women, you talk about cowardance when your governors watch hopelessly like captured puppies while their region turns to shit heard a Yoruba man who is fvckin one of your Igbo sisters by the name of akeredolu is now the defender of Ndigbo grin , our governors went against the norm came together despite party differences and formed their own regional security outfit.....lol you guys have been kissing fulani ass from ages past yet you call us cowards. You can call the yoruba's docile and stupidly liberal and I won't argue with you but cowardance isn't in our DNA, history has shown who the real cowards are.
I advice you to focus more on your leaders and understand why you produce "persona non grata" leaders like zik, ojukwu and the current Igbo governors.....maybe if you spend less time criticizing Yoruba leaders you'd solve 50% of your problems.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
KingOdart:

Have you forgotten that ordinary Igala a minority tribe colonised your forefathers and sold them as slaves?

Even in that your tiny south east Igala still live on the lands they took from your wimpy forefathers, I even heard rumors that the governor of Anambra is an Igala man

Even Asari Dokubo an Ijaw man bragged about how Ijaw sold Igbo as slaves and your elders couldn't do anything other than beg.

If any tribe in Nigeria want to slander Yoruba about cowardice it is not Igbo, you are descendants of slaves that got colonised by a minority tribe lol

Your lack of history is already a handicap. The relationship between Igbos and Igala's is one that your little mind can't comprehend... I speak and understand Igala very well and should know better than to peddle beer parlour gossips like you just did. Obiano is from Aguleri.. A simple google search would have cured you of this ignorance.
Asari claims his fathers sold Igbos as slaves yet most of the ethnic groups around the coastline speak a variant of Igbo... The Igbani's, Opobo's, abonema's, Okrika et al. Please, you can verify this and then tell yourself who the Boss is?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
BSsniffer:
Throwback....

What is missing here is the allocated funds actually came from
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
NarcoPolo:

What is missing here is the allocated funds actually came from

Read the thread.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by modsfucker: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bionic07:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hatred? The word "hatred" is domiciled in the north, it resides in your mosques, it is been thought in your almajiri schools, it is transmitted into the airwaves by all your indigenous media houses...... I can go on & on the list is endless.
So boy, don't come accusing us of hatred when you were actually weaned on it.

Okay bingo, tell me what made Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu and his team killed Northern top Politicians, spared Igbo politicians and install Igbo soldier as Head of State, tell me what motivated them if not hatred.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by modsfucker: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
vasel155:

go to hell bastard nobody will tell you anything go online and read it yourself..omo ale yorubas

I know you don't have no answer to the question... You're hating the North for nor reason and it has yielded you no result. And on the other hand, the North doesn't bloody care about you guys... Dumbest set of forest people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
BSsniffer:

They're animals that hate being treated like humans....... probably until we start beheading their brothers, cutting their hands and giving them harsh treatment like the north.

We need to implement sharia law for drugs peddlers cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by KingOdart(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

Your lack of history is already an handicap. The relationship between Igbos and Igala's is one that your little mind can't comprehend... I speak and understand Igala very well and should know better than to peddle beer parlour gossips like you just did. Obiano is from Aguleri.. A simple google search would have cured you of this ignorance.
Asari claims his fathers sold Igbos as slaves yet the most of the ethnic groups around the coastline speak a variant of Igbo... Please, you can verify this and then tell yourself who the Boss is?

You are the one that lack the knowledge of true history, Go back and learn how Igala invaded Igbo land colonised and sold your forefathers as slaves

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by YorubarLord: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin Yoruba na still una papa, we civilized you savages
vasel155:

fool you are a champion now abi,lol.stay there this is 2021 fulanis are sending your people to idp camps,you just want to yap at igbos

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
modsfucker:

Okay bingo, tell me what made Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu and his team killed Northern top Politicians, spared Igbo politicians and install Igbo soldier as Head of State, tell me what motivated them if not hatred.

Yoruba loot motivated them to do the coup.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
vasel155:

you are an omo ale yoruba,go and fight for yoruba nation,i busted your lies already..eastern region was not the igbos alone..you people are uneducated fools and morons,you just want to hate on the igbos

Stop barking like a dog..... wasn't igbos alone but majority igbos. Look at the map and the figures and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / The New Face Of Aso Rock / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.