Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) (54728 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
cocolacec:

Well maybe those Yorubas copied the slave mentality from Igbo politicians right from Azikwe,Ekwueme etc.All your Govnrs are fulani slaves bringing fulani army to your land to kill its people.The only tribe who does that in Nigeria is the Igbos.

Yorubas has been in opposition since the 60’s till 2015,let Igbos for once be the opposing party to the ruling party while advising the ruling party on good governance.Dont be a fulani slave leave it for the Yorubas.No to Jekylll and hyde,Atiefku/Obinna.

If Igbos are not Fulani slaves, why did they want to die for Atiku in the last election? What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

A conquered tribe that willingly relinguished it's heritage(identity) and part of its patrimony (Ilorin readily comes to mind) to Uthman Dafodio during his crusades now has found their withered voice.
Tinubu still pays obeisance to the Fulani's with all Yoruba race in tow and you're here muttering gibberish.
Tivs & Jukuns resisted the jihadist like warriors, reason why they are still trying albeit futilely to annex their land till date but your cowardly tribe couldn't as much as put up a defence in defiance or even put up seeming show of pseudo bravery instead they capitulated like they always will and today the result is that Ilorin has an emirate and not an Oba.
Shame on your forbearers who have passed on that cowardly gene to you.
Osibanjo can't even let out a whimper of resistance even when he is obviously treated poorly... Recall how Atiku resisted Obj (a retired Gen) but your Prof can't do that. Yoruba's will always seek the validation of their Fulani masters before they become anything worthwhile in the Nigeria of today.
I would rather remain a proud 5%er than be the weeping baby of a ruthless Fulani task master from Futa Jelon!
Lolz cheesy

From a wailer whose ancestors lack history....ilorin today is still in control of Yorubas, but your people still remains third class citizens in Nigeria after sacrificing 3million flat-heads to Ogun and Sango grin

When my ancestors were building empire's yours were still in the jungle mating with gorillas.... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
2020Experience:
All this Yorubas here are really stupid. Then Eastern Region involved all the Southern States we have now as South South. Eastern Region is oil producing region, so you see why it was like that? Well you westerners must cry blood from your eyes. Nigeria is disintegrating sooner or later. Be ready to make your region what you want. Easterners aren’t begging for unity. Besides the documents are fake. Yorubas only live by propaganda and cunning is their destinies so we aren’t surprise anytime they throw in their nature of propaganda.

Repeat that slowly without crying....

You typed that through hot tears grin

E pain am. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by fregeneh(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Literally, Southwest developed the whole Nigeria with Cocoa revenue.
As a matter of fact, Southwest developed Southern Cameroon. From records, Southern Cameroon generated almost nothing but received much more allocation.
Southwest is the giant of Africa.

-Osu amaka

cocoa money + revenue from the sea port
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Sincinnati: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Gbagura:
Kid, drink water and rest. I ain't got no time wasting on kiddos.
It’s a pity senseless yorubas like you turned this into an Igbo hating /bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by 2elliot: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Balogunodua:

What do you mean by Awo fighting those injustice? Was Awo not the one that fought for referendum to be included in our constitution? Because he forsaw what would happen if it was not included, but your so called Zik of Africa joined force with the North to fight him. But you see today he has been vindicated. But Igbos still blame Awo and Yorubas for what their greedy leaders did.
Okay, I was wrong in the way I put. I will modify it. But now that we can all agree that Zik was wrong, and the brunt is being felt by all the living, can we now correct it? Zik is dead and gone, but we owe ourselves to not live through the pains of his mistakes or selfishness.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
cocolacec:

The feast on Yoruba wealth.If Yoruba money is out of the Nigerian equation ,Igbos and fulani will fight to split in a second.
The question should have been who are the FGs back then, is it the same nepostic leaders we are having now or the narrative was different which is very much in doubt.

Ahmadu Bello is still an idiot for that northenization remarks he made years back, the north is still nothing to write Nigeria about.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

Estate developers acquire land develop and resell

Igbos there buy as private property either for business purposes or personal usage
Lolzzz... grin

IGBOs will always come with different excuses cheesy show me the stats that says Igbo owns 3% of properties in Lagos and watch me shut up....

You guys claim you own estates in Lagos we bursted you lies on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30#61323138

Today another excuse and lie cheesy prove me wrong and don't run away... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yoruba's really need to wake up..... political correctness and liberalism will always be our undoing as a group, Omoluabi doesn't mean you should allow yourself to get pushed around, until we understand that both Igbo and hausa/fulani are the real enemy we haven't started.

Liberalism must die in Yorubaland

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
So a jobless yoruba yoot was fortunate enough to stumble upon a colonial document and found out that despite the huge revenue his brainless fathers made for the British they were only giving less than 1% of their revenue to cater for their hopeless selves.

He then turned it against Igbos as he doesn’t have the mental capacity to confront the British for the worst kind of slavery his fathers were subjected to. He then brought the news to Nairaland, and behold a host of his fellow ethnic zombies drooling at the mention of Igbos. Pray, tell how this was the fault of Eastern Region or Igbos who were also marginalized? Is there anywhere in the document where it seemed like yoruba revenue was been allocated to Eastern Region? Wetin come make this gutter water guzzling and amala chewing irritants dey bleat about the thread crying Igbos everywhere?

Igbos living rent free in Ibadam, Oshobo, Akure, Abiokuta, Lagos, Lagoon, and yorubabrain.

The bitter truth is that Igbos and Fulanis are the same - nomadic in nature. They never stay in their region but disturb other regions. I have said it loud and clear that Igbos will suffer a lot if they get biafra because no nation will allow them to have the same access and freedom they are having now by the time they get their fake republic

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
ChukwuObe:

If Igbos are not Fulani slaves, why did they want to die for Atiku in the last election? What a shame!

They still want Atiku for 2023 erection while cursing Tinubu morning,afternoon and Night.They know Atiku is no march for Tinubu Presidency in 2023.Igbos will never support a Yoruba presidency so Yorubas dont take back their wealth,they will rather ally with fulani to continue to steal our wealth like armed robbers(coup) like Ekeremadu called for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Blitz888(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
So a jobless yoruba yoot was fortunate enough to stumble upon a colonial document and found out that despite the huge revenue his brainless fathers made for the British they were only giving less than 1% of their revenue to cater for their hopeless selves.

He then turned it against Igbos as he doesn’t have the mental capacity to confront the British for the worst kind of slavery his fathers were subjected to. He then brought the news to Nairaland, and behold a host of his fellow ethnic zombies drooling at the mention of Igbos. Pray, tell how this was the fault of Eastern Region or Igbos who were also marginalized? Is there anywhere in the document where it seemed like yoruba revenue was been allocated to Eastern Region? Wetin come make this gutter water guzzling and amala chewing irritants dey bleat about the thread crying Igbos everywhere?

Igbos living rent free in Ibadam, Oshobo, Akure, Abiokuta, Lagos, Lagoon, and yorubabrain.

It's really funny how a cowardly tribe like the Yorubas thinks the Igbos are their problems. How so undiscerning of them not to see the glaringly obvious conspiracy to keep them perpetually subjugated.
The Western region generated more but the British and their Fulani task master ensured they always got the short end of the stick. This narrative is their present day reality in the Nigeria of today. Tinubu can't go against his Fulani Bosses reason why El-rufai can come to his backyard and insult him without the fear of retribution. The last time El-rufai tried that in Anambra State he spent the entire day under lock in his hotel room. Osibanjo has been reduced to the commissioner of condolence visit and he can't even as much as let out a whimper. Ilorin today has an emirate instead of an Oba and yet the Igbos and not the Sultan of Sokoto is their problem. Dangote has almost bought the whole of Lagos beach front and this myopic tribe doesn't understand what economic annexation is. The Igbos run all the major markets in Lagos and other major towns in Yoruba land and they don't have any in the East. Be wailing until we install an Igwe in Ile Ife, Abeokuta, Ibadan and the likes like the Fulani's did in Ilorin. Ours will be a bloodless economic revolution/annexation and not through the barrel of the gun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Sterope(f): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
You have answered your question.

You can't account for the 'little' you get. But you want more because of? Lol. Like you would get a kobo from that as well.

Also, it is a country. Resources would definitely get shared amongst everyone. It is how it is done. If any of us are a bit responsible and hold our representatives accountable, we won't be crying about the presidency. Your representatives would work together to force the hands of the president if need be.

It is interesting how you dismiss the benefits of being part of a larger country as well. You would rather plain selfishness just for some 'woke' pride of my region BS

FA13:

That's not a reasonable question.

All other regions that got more, have they done better.

They need to get a better share fir a more robust region.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by codemaniacs: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
Yes, I saw what the west generated and the paltry sum they were given as allocation. So now you know when we say Nigeria is a british business and that we weren't joking. And when we cry that Nigeria is marginalising us, we are not denying others reality and not stopping anyone else from shouting too. Imagine the posterity that would have followed the likes of Awo if they had fought those injustices and yorubas gain back all that truly belong to them. It is not a contest between east, ss, south west or the north who is more marginalised or provides more allocations but allowing commonsense to prevail. Which is that everybody should have a right to their own resources and be governed by themselves.

Sincinnati:
So because Igbos and Fulani are the same that’s the reason your fathers were too dumb to confront the British?

Was Yoruba generated revenue allocated to Igbos?
How did this thread meant to be an eye opener on colonial dominance years turn to Igbo bashing to you yoruba boys?

BSsniffer will have to also look for FG allocations after 1960 because after 1960 each region got at least 50% of it's IGR.

With this I say there was no need for Awo or anyone to fight any injustices because after 1960 the Brit:ish had left and stopped fully governing N:igeria only their companies remained and there was no Br:itain to hold responsible.
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by RemoveKebab: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is now clear that
Yorubas are the real Jews of Africa grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
ChukwuObe:

The bitter truth is that Igbos and Fulanis are the same - nomadic in nature. They never stay in their region but disturb other regions. I have said it loud and clear that Igbos will suffer a lot if they get biafra because no nation will allow them to have the same access and freedom they are having now by the time they get their fake republic

Biafra agitation is a distraction that is why the eastern politicians are not supporting it.
Biafra will never come in the next 50 years because an Ndigbo republic will be worse than Chad republic.One Nigeria is the eldorado of the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
2elliot:
Okay, I was wrong in the way I put. I will modify it. But now that we can all agree that Zik was wrong, and the brunt is being felt by all the living, can we now correct it? Zik is dead and gone, but we owe ourselves to not live through the pains of his mistakes or selfishness.
Ok.....

How do you think we can achieve that correction you are proposing without our current leaders support? The one Ipob are doing isn't going to bring that change we want...we need our leaders to achieve that dream we so much desire.

My advise to Our agitators both Biafra and Oduduwa agitators is for them to stop all this protests and go in to politics...they should infiltrate the Army, Police, and all force in the country....they should make sure their own is voted into strategic position in their respective States and ones all this is achieved no one will be able to stop them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Bionic07: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
modsfucker:

I hope you had your today's orgasm by mentioning North. I still don't know the source of this obsession cum hatred undecided

Hatred? The word "hatred" is domiciled in the north, it resides in your mosques, it is been thought in your almajiri schools, it is transmitted into the airwaves by all your indigenous media houses...... I can go on & on the list is endless.
So boy, don't come accusing us of hatred when you were actually weaned on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
ChukwuObe:

My biggest prayer is that they get their biafra and can even take the SS along with them...... thing with igbos is that despite all the hype and online propaganda....even if you give these people a country to manage they'll still do well to fvck things up absolutely..... give them their SE/SS biafra and in 5 years they'd be worse than Congo....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by YorubarLord: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Abi ooo. Nyamuri people are just loud noise making ass licking parasites grin
RemoveKebab:
It is now clear that
Yorubas are the real Jews of Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by jrjfjfj: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
BSsniffer:
Yoruba's really need to wake up..... political correctness and liberalism will always be our undoing as a group, Omoluabi doesn't mean you should allow yourself to get pushed around, until we understand that both Igbo and hausa/fulani are the real enemy we haven't started.

Liberalism must die in Yorubaland
Thank you my brother,same thing i said in my post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

It's really funny how a cowardly tribe like the Yorubas thinks the Igbos are their problems. How so undiscerning of them not to see the glaringly obvious conspiracy to keep them perpetually subjugated.
The Western region generated more but the British and their Fulani task master ensured they always got the short end of the stick. This narrative is their present day reality in the Nigeria of today. Tinubu can't go against his Fulani Bosses reason why El-rufai can come to his backyard and insult him without the fear of retribution. The last time El-rufai tried that in Anambra State he spent the entire day under lock in his hotel room. Osibanjo has been reduced to the commissioner of condolence visit and he can't even as much as let out a whimper. Ilorin today has an emirate instead of an Oba and yet the Igbos and not the Sultan of Sokoto is their problem. Dangote has almost bought the whole of Lagos beach front and this myopic tribe doesn't understand what economic annexation is. The Igbos run all the major markets in Lagos and other major towns in Yoruba land and they don't have any in the East. Be wailing until we install an Igwe in Ile Ife, Abeokuta, Ibadan and the likes like the Fulani's did in Ilorin. Ours will be a bloodless economic revolution/annexation and not through the barrel of the gun.

The igwe will be only installed 6 feet below.Try it and see if the cowards you call us will not become lions and hyenas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by codemaniacs: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Arexit:

still doesn't answer my question as to whether the reason is because west benefited from other regions? well what ever it is, i seriously believe nigeria needs to breakup. this setup is not and will never work from all indications. again just saying

Tax is paid to the FG if you're exporting and importing and not to the regions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by valarmorghulis: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

I hope you know what south means here? The West alone raked in more than all the North.

Rid yourself of bigotry and bile.
My bad, was talking about East and not entire south
Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by jrjfjfj: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

I hope yorubas are seeing this evil confessions,igbo and fulani have the same bad intentions for yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by BSsniffer: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

You're free to install your igwe at the depths of the lagoon.....igbos have been svcking and giving BJ's to the northerners since ages past despite the northern disdain for anything Igbo, Yoruba's have accommodated your ungrateful asses and allowed you to do your businesses peacefully without cutting your hands or beheading you bastards......yet you spit on the hand that helps you. Alot is about to change.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blitz888:

Lolz... grin

Another statistic from the anus of an IPOB brainwashed miscreants.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by jrjfjfj: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
Balogunodua:

Ok.....

How do you think we can achieve that correction you are proposing with our current leaders support? The one Ipob are doing isn't going to bring that change we want...we need our leaders to achieve that dream we so much desire.

My advise to Our agitators both Biafram and Oduduwa agitators is for them to stop all this protests and go in to politics...they should infiltrate the Army, Police, and all force in the country....they should make sure their own is voted into strategic position in their respective States and ones all this is achieved no one will be able to stop them.
My brother dont form any relationship with igbo and fulani .They dont like us

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) by TrackerXL: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
When you divide that by the 7 years it took Eastern region to generate the £11.4m then you will understand you defrauded the Western n should never ever be given the £2.7m in the first place.

E Don tey wey Yoruba nation de feed your papa even till now. No wonder Azikwe wanted to die here instead of the poverty stricken Eastern region.

2elliot:
You did not feed any one rather the british. If the Eastern region generated £11.4m and were given a meagre £2.7m, how was it fair to them?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of The Emir Of Kano And His Family / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.