Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) (46728 Views)

Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Timon4real(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2021
That's all?
You didn't blame it on ipob?
I'm surprised oo
Tinubuadvocate
post=102251694:

R.I.P. The culprits must brought to book.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by colorsofrainbow: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
olatuns2017:

Mumu nothing like biafra

All hail Indigbo Republic
All hail Niger Delta Republic
God bless Oduduwa Republic

Always get the record straight
Don't mix it up and cause another problem
If you father is still alive,call him that.
If he's gone,locate your sweet mum and serve it as a greeting to her every morning.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by arantess: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
I hope this is not a revenge on Gulak's assassination in Owerri
kaii na wa
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by owobokiri(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

grin
Says a igbo man living in the SW cool

Na boasting go finish IPOB

Now drop your phone and go and fight now cheesy
You dey fear?

Who's living in the South West? You think I share that squalid space with generational urchins like you?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Joromi1: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Shame on you and whatever you represent!
Cowardice as a way of life is never something to be proud of. This man they killed is part of the Igbo elite that still believe in Nigeria. By the time they are finally forced to see the futility of your one Nigeria and close ranks with those trying to balkanize Nigeria, that's when you will realize your foolishness.
Did you even read my comment before this outburst?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Chidex50(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
Did you actually read it to the end? He was killed in his resident in Abuja after returning from Minna and you're here talking trash .
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by baddosky1: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
People like Linefyn should be arrested for this man's death.

He made a comment yesterdaythat Gulak's death will be avenged.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Teejay13(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2021
What had naija turned into self?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Chidex50(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2021
Chidex50:
Did you actually read it to the end? He was killed in his resident in Minna after returning from Abuja and you're here talking trash .
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
tutudesz:
Score na 1:1 hopefully na draw the match go end undecided

Ahmed Gulak is like a 5 star general while the Okoro in neco would be considered as a major, due to their political sagacity.
The count is still 1 - 000000.1
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Fahdiga(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2021
chrisxxx:
Igbos doing themselves. Tomorrow they blame Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas. They blame others but themselves.
Read again the crime was committed in Minna
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by theFilmtric: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Who's living in the South West? You think I share that squalid space with generational urchins like you?
Dey disguise for shop
Coward calling people cowards
Go fight now cheesy
I laugh at your cluelessness
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by bmdmix10: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Leadership tussle...
remove who?
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Asgard73: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Your psychiatric issues are not ordinary.

They might have some spiritual angles to them.

What does YORUBA have to do with this?

Is your biological father YORUBA?

Ask your mother to swear by Amadioha because if you both share the same obsession with YORUBA than she definitely played some away games with YORUBA men.

Gibberish from a Yoruba human

That’s how Their brain works.. we all know

Yoruba sef

Next
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Euegene100001: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2021
Done by Fulani as pay back to the east . Abeg he should have been killed he knows nothing much about politics he is just an appointee
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by zoedew: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Not again! Oh, what a clime!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by airminem(f): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
grin
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2021
Mikecold:
Nothing jare, the cult they belong to no pass ogboni and the likes (their cult even brings them together)

It's just greed for position and revenge that's playing out
Chai, I just dey reason Lai Mohammed. E dey fúck up sometimes but I no want make dem catch am. I go too miss am
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by daewoorazer(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:
have sense I beg...always playing the victim and stretching it to the Igbo Vs the rest ethnic groups thing.
The one killed in Owerri was not Igbo, so what are you saying with this your "they hate Igbo" rotten mentality!!?

Use sense when u read online, and make sure you understand.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by IGBOSON1: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:

Of course it is! The culprits are core northern muslims (could be in or out of gov't)....most likely Fulani!

I knew this would happen! The recent slaughter of Igbos in Ebonyi a few days ago and this recent murder are just the beginning!

THE SOONER IGBOS REALISE WE CANNOT LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTY WITH THE CORE MULSIM NORTH, THE BETTER FOR US!
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Badagry101: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
My brother continue this is the hate your father n forefather is renowned for as Igbo. Na so una hate Awo MKO Tinubu Yoruba in general n other no be only Hausa n Fulani you hate.

You inherited the hate from your igbo father n you must exhibit it.

ifytrik:
Hausa men are just as heartless as the fulanis, the can never rest untill they have their revenge, i only pity those igbos doing business in the north, hope the know they are living with monsters, they shoul becareful and try get a weapon to defend themselves even if it's awka made. GOD BLESS ALA IGBO, IGBO AMAKA
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Who else noticed how the OP tactically omit to tell us the State where the incident occurred, but boldly let us know that he from Abia the Igbo dominated area. Just to be able to tag unknown gunmen and paint the SE black
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Ss3 students will be overjoyed by this news �
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Kriss216:
People in capital city are not safe and you expected Buhari and APC to protect you staying in far Ogbomoso

End Nigeria now!

Question one ?

who said when we are done with rural killing we will go in to phase two we will move into the city we will kill prominent people?

he said it 2 years ago what did DSS did??
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Brunicekid(m): 9:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Aaaaahh... NECO Registrar ooo... This is serious... What's really happening with the security situation in Nigeria? Even the President can't answer this question.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Joromi1: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
owobokiri:

How can you live a free life while you are so mortally afraid of your fellow man!?
These fulanis! What special? They produced atomic bobs and intercontinental ballistic missiles? Americans, I know! Russians, I know! Chinese, I know! Who are these desert mutants that frighten you so much Why are you peeing freely in your pants about the most backwards culture in the whole wide world!

Sometimes I wonder where you guys are crawling out from?
How can a people wear cowardice so proudly as a badge of honor!?!
Fuulani don't laugh.., fulanis don't take shyt.., fuulani is coming..., Oh! They're coming coming, wait and see...bla bla bla bla bla.. Who the hell are these fulanis? Some tin gods? Guy go grow some self confidence! You and your brothers from the South West need it badly..
Seriously!
The differences between you and Fulanis are:

1) They have the number, you don't.

2) They're more brutal and better equipped.

3) They never forget, ask Rufai.

4) They have government's support. Even your SE leaders don't care about you.

5) They don't value life, based on religious beliefs. You like Gulder and women.

Plus or minus, you lose.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by zoedew: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2021
On second thoughts, at 67 to still be struggling to stay in public office of that nature is worrisome! He is a senior citizen who should be rollicking in the grandpa’s chair with his grand children in his arms. Won’t justify murder though.
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Harunabisanti(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Ever8090:

Tis is all about leadership tussle, not revenge
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by frog12: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
how can a WHOLE government official be assassinated like that !

this is even WORSER than when OBASANJO came !
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by frog12: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2021
tussle for where ?

inside NECO or outside?

Harunabisanti:

Tis is all about leadership tussle, not revenge
Re: Godswill Obioma Assassinated (NECO Registrar) by Simplythebest: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2021
He was killed in Minna. Hmmm hope this not the revenge they are talking about
colorsofrainbow:
Politicians and their allies are now taking advantage of the unrest in SE/around the country to settle scores.
Every attack will in SE now will be blamed on ipob but who cares?
Uzodimma inadvertently exposed the Nig.police & Fulani media yesterday after claiming ipob deleted Gulak,going as far as supporting their lies with false pictorial and video evidences the innocent men they killed to spite ipob.
It has gotten to a stage whereby ipob only owe Biafrans clarity and no explanation of whatsoever to the SE Govs,Nigerian govt or security agencies.
They can use the media to propagate falsehood for all we care.We are getting somewhere already.

God bless Oduduwa Republic
God bless chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
All hail Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.