Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities (35165 Views)

Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Asgard73: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Fake news

Deputy Governor of Benue states have confirmed this morning on channels television that those communities are in Benue State and not ebonyi

Said this have been the situation.. reason why the corpses are still not buried

And that money have been made available by Benue State government for mass burial

Nairaland and fake news
They don’t even verify the news and one Yoruba mod will push to front page

Nation and Yoruba media outlets are the major propaganda outlet

Ministry of information should be noted.

It’s confirmed nairaland don’t verify news .. nairaland is not legit .. reasons plenty rumors keep flying
Soon another one will come up with reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by chijike(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2021
source?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Elizabethhh247(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
We are in hard time in this country now,
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by emmabest2000(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Na this kind fake news day kick start civil war

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Naijamaxxex: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Tonim(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Very sad indeed
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Mitsurugi(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

Point of correction the attack took place within communities in Benue state not Ebonyi, even though most of them are Igbos that were wickedly carved out to Benue state.

You're brilliant guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by PoloG: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Nonsense.. no pictures or videos?
Anyways, na igbo matter be that... e nor concern me for here

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by FBIBOT(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Hmmmmn
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Lastmankc(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Umahi should be held responsible for this carnage.Instead of him to encourage ESN in his state to flush these vampires out.He was busy romancing them and using the army to persecute them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Hardgun: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
I pray it's fake news but if it's real then its 50_0
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
You people and your victim mentality. I am tired o jare!

BoboNkiti19:

Point of correction the attack took place within communities in Benue state not Ebonyi, even though most of them are Igbos that were wickedly carved out to Benue state.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by GoodTrendytv: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by wpadmin: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Caption

Not 50 Once...counting
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by PoloG: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:
Fake news
you didnt scream Yoruba today? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by dynicks(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Remixyacex10:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
I think it should be the other way round..!!

The useless military....well not all useless sha......that are supposed to be battling the heardsmen are busy killing innocent people(tagging them as UGM) and causing chaos in a once peaceful region!!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Kingrefreshed: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Islie:
Death Toll Of Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Hits 50

https://thenationonlineng.net/death-toll-of-ebonyi-herdsmen-attack-hits-50/

That's good for Gov. Utom! If you like go and embrace Buhari and APC! That's gonna end you and your people!

BUHARI and all his Party and fellows are Divinely CURSED People. Any sane human whose assosiating himself with them are signing his death warrant.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Simbrixton(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2021
fake news
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Mitsurugi(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
Naijamaxxex:

But is it not fighting herdsmen that made Uzodimma call in the army to the admiration of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by OfoIgbo: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2021
SInce Umahi formed Ebubeagu, that's the news they keep getting.

When ESN was handling these matters, they kept such occurences at a bare minimum.

ESN should let Umahi's Ebubeagu handle the situation

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Sharpsecret01: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
go call ur papa make him come face them....i tot nigeria has gallant soldiers...abi na civillian them fit fight
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Built2last:
Despite how loyal David Umahi is loyal to Fulani vampires, see how they are ravaging his state. What a way to reward loyalty.

His people are dieing he is still dancing Alanta with Abuja. His eyes will soon clear. Abuja will reward him soon with declaring state of emergency in his state.

Abuja has concluded plans to declare state of emergency in Ebonyi and Imo.

Where is the bloody ebube toothless Agu Umahi championed.

Oga learn to read, it's a Benue community bordering Ebonyi. The Ebonyi Governor acted when Ortom failed to help the people. Haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by IGBOSON1: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?

Whether herdsmen or boko terrorists.....they’re two sides of the same coin!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by theFilmtric: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
Are you tired of everything going on in this country, want to see a positive change of power come next elections? join this train now and together let's all fight for our future, we are the next generation, we will make a better future for ourselves. Nigerian Youths Arise Now.
How can I join?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
I have been weeping since I heard the news. Nobody should ever preach one Nigeria to me again

To even think that information was given to the state government about a possible attack on the said community on Saturday morning but feigned ignorant of it. Children of 7months, 1 year ,2years , pregnant women were killed and everyone is moving on like it's nothing

My plea to the yorubas, please let's end this fight in the southern part of this country and close our ranks to Wade off this marauding killers from futa jalon

Please,it seems yorubas are the greatest lover of one Nigeria, but they do have conscience unlike the north. Help us break this contraption let's make a society where lives of people will be worthwhile. You might be comfortable in your zone but I am certain you have a conscience and you fear God too

This killing is becoming unbearable. Yorubas, igbos, Niger Delta and middlebelters , let's undo Nigeria to save lives please

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
I thought Umahi established Ebube Agu...

grin grin grin

He's more concerned in measuring deek with MNK.

Nonsense and political correctness

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Asgard73: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
PoloG:
you didnt scream Yoruba today? grin

Next!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by wink2015(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Apart from Ondo state, Benue state and Abia state, some of the governors have not enacted laws to enforced the banned on opening grazing.

Even though they made open pronouncement from their resolution at the Asaba declaration that they have banned open grazing in their respective states.

The governor should forward a bill to their various houses of assembly to be legislated upon and passed into law for the executive that is the state governor to execute forthwith.

Even if ranching was the new method that was recommended they should make it mandatory that no land should be sold to fulani for cattle ranching.

The southerners should also begin to key into the cattle herding business instead of leaving it for the northerners alone particularly the fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sarkin Gurku, His Wife kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Nasarawa (Photo) / Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.