Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities (35169 Views)

Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

Then form a vigilante and defend yourselves, cause it seems the government of Benue have left you guys to your fate.
. We have well armed vigilantes groups in the three local government areas of izzi land

It's just those in Benue state that are vulnerable to such attacks

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Killermamba: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?

God dey punish you abi, faceless idiot
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
As usual the army won't go after them but innocent IPoB revolutionaries fighting for self determination.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Smartupdateserv(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
4G Hybrid Solar Camera Allows You To Monitor And Protect Your Homes, Properties And Businesses 24HOURS OF THE DAY FROM Your Mobile Phone.

It Lets You LISTEN AND TALK TO ANY ONE ON YOUR PROPERTY FROM ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD And Everything Is Controlled From Your PHONE.
How :
The Smart 4G Solar Camera Device Doesn't Need Electricity To Work. All It Requires Is SUN And Mobile Phone.

It Automatically Sends An Alert To Your Phone When It Detects Human Movements AND It Works 24hours Of The Day, You Only Need A Few Hours Of Sunlight Everyday To Keep Your Camera Charged.
And It Also Comes With Rechargeable Batteries that can last A WEEK When Fully charged, So You’ll Always Have Backup Power Just In Case.

WITH THIS LATEST SOLAR CCTV CAMERA YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT YOUR BUSINESS,CHILDREN AND PROPERTIES ARE SAFE AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE NOBODY CAN TAMPER WITH IT. For more info WhatsApp: 08032434953,
Email: info@smartupdate.com.ng

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Kaybenny(m): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just one word explains it all " propaganda"
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
GO AND LISTEN TO NNAMDI BROADCAST. YOU PEOPLE WILL JUST BE HATING ON NNAMDI KANU, WHILE HE IS PROVEN RIGHT, EACH TIME.

SOLDIERS ARE DEPLOYED TO THE SOUTH EAST TO INTIMIDATE AND KILL PEOPLE WHILE AL-SHABAAB, THE DEADLIEST OF THEM ALL, ARE EMPLOYED TO TERRORISE NORTHERN PART OF THE ZOO

SIMPLE
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Killermamba:

God dey punish you abi, faceless idiot
You don't need to subscribe to insults since you can't argue intelligently
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by West2019(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
Oga, you're just an online noise maker who is hell bent on believing anything on the Internet
go and seat down this killing happen in my community are you a fool
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Masterito(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
You sound a like a fool. But when a Northerner is killed you will quickly blame IBOs without investigation. You all are just smelling bias. I am not IBO but I have noticed this. You guys hate IBOs for just trying to defend themselves. If IBOs in Ebonyi start fighting back tommorow you will blame IPIGs. Let learn how to criticize properly for the interest of Nigeria.
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by abodegba: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by hammerDK: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
THE BREAK UP OF THIS CONTRAPTION IS GOING TO COME AS A SURPRISE TO MANY PEOPLE.

THIS IS ANOTHER PACKAGE FOR THE UNITED NATIONS AND ICC, ON WHY NIGERIA CANNOT CONTINUE.

FULANI TERRORIST IN UNIFORM ARE HELL BENT ON COMMIT GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
You won't see the governor coming to speak like a demented fool here.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by EmekaA125(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fake News
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
Masterito:
You sound a like a fool. But when a Northerner is killed you will quickly blame IBOs without investigation. You all are just smelling bias. I am not IBO but I have noticed this. You guys hate IBOs for just trying to defend themselves. If IBOs in Ebonyi start fighting back tommorow you will blame IPOB. Let learn how to criticize properly for the interest of Nigeria.
[/s] You're a very myopic person. Did I tell you I'm a northerner? From this report posted, did the police or any of the other security outfits say that the killings were perpetrated by herdsmen? Oga, don't let me call you a fool o.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by hammerDK: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
AT THE SAMETIME, ALL THE FULANI THAT LEFT SE AND RAN TO BENUE AND FEELING FREE, BOTH IN NASARAWA, SHOULD KNOW WE ARE IPOB.

THEY CAN NEVER BE FREE UNTIL THEIR DEBT IS REPAID WITH THEIR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THEIR CHILDREN BORN AND UNBORN.

THEY ARE ONLY HARDENING OUR HEARTS.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by BoboNkiti19: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. We have well armed vigilantes groups in the three local government areas of izzi land

It's just those in Benue state that are vulnerable to such attacks

At least we're having a mature conversation now, why can't these Izzi communities be protected? The so called Ebubeagu Umahi created in Ebonyi should be protecting those border areas for goodness sake, see how human beings are been slaughtered like goats. It
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by anataala: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fake news and propaganda don’t mind them. When wahala start the media houses would also feel the heat.
Jashub:
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by iceberylin(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Boycott beef and watch Heardsmen go on their knees
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by anataala: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
So where are the Fulanis that attack them, ate they invisible
JooEeL:

Fake you say?

Keep comforting yourself in your cowardice.

These are the Izzi people, 3 days ago attack
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by imaxdocuments: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. I am from izzi in Ebonyi state, Abakaliki precisely

My people domiciled in Benue state were killed. I don't have anything with fulanis

Just look at the useless argument you are making. Lets for once assume the area wasn't ebonyi state (even though we all know it is ebonyi), so ebonyi people domiciled in Benue were killed but you aren't feeling sad about the lose to ebonyi state but you are busy defending nonsense. Chyke get sense for once in your life
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Richieniit: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Useless nairalander pls blame I ipob too for this. Fools na hatred for igbo go kill all of una and fact still remains if war is to break out today na igbos go win cos they are every ready without army interference or external help from other countries
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Benblaqy7: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
What was the army doing in Orlu before UGM started
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by EmekaA125(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
It happened in Benue not Ebonyi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Cutehotnerd001: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town

wisdom is indeed a special gift meant for a few, pray that you find wisdom.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by EmekaA125(m): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

At least we're having a mature conversation now, why can't these Izzi communities be protected? The so called Ebubeagu Umahi created in Ebonyi should be protecting those border areas for goodness sake, see how human beings are been slaughtered like goats. It
Fulani herdsmen attacked Benue community not Ebonyi though the place is close to Ebonyi State. They can't penetrate SouthEast based on how things are now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by EmekaA125(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Just look at the useless argument you are making. Lets for once assume the area wasn't ebonyi state (even though we all know it is ebonyi), so ebonyi people domiciled in Benue were killed but you aren't feeling sad about the lose to ebonyi state but you are busy defending nonsense. Chyke get sense for once in your life
But you initially claimed it happened in Ebonyi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Princewell2012(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
I have been weeping since I heard the news. Nobody should ever preach one Nigeria to me again

To even think that information was given to the state government about a possible attack on the said community on Saturday morning but feigned ignorant of it. Children of 7months, 1 year ,2years , pregnant women were killed and everyone is moving on like it's nothing

My plea to the yorubas, please let's end this fight in the southern part of this country and close our ranks to Wade off this marauding killers from futa jalon

Please,it seems yorubas are the greatest lover of one Nigeria, but they do have conscience unlike the north. Help us break this contraption let's make a society where lives of people will be worthwhile. You might be comfortable in your zone but I am certain you have a conscience and you fear God too

This killing is becoming unbearable. Yorubas, igbos, Niger Delta and middlebelters , let's undo Nigeria to save lives please
God bless you sir. But why will wike be saying that river state is not igbo? How does an Hausa or fulani man differentiate between wike from river and nwike from Imo when he is on a killing spree?
Is this not madness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.