Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities (35163 Views)

Vigilantes Kill 50 Bandits In Self-Defence In Niger State / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Machinegun91(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Let's unite
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
No body will talk about this now
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by YouthAriseNga: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

How can I join?
follow me on Twitter with the username in the signature. I will send a DM and add you to the WhatsApp group. You can also PM me here
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Safemoon: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Ya we know zoo people will be happy now.

They can't defend us we chose to defend ourself they call us terrorist .

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by kechywillz(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2021
Curious345:
Hod. This is where Mazi Kanu erred..

Instead of fighting the marauding Fulani TERRORISTs, he created the UGM and told them to kill security personnel.

This is an own goal
He set up ESN to fight Fulani terrorist,the terrorist herdsmen invited military to Defend them,that how ESN started attacking military coz they protect terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?
They banned it on the TV and on the pages of news papers.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by CodeTemplar: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
I find this hard to believe. How do they know it's herdsmen? Didn't the Southern governors ban open grazing in the Southern part of Nigeria?
Who then killed the ebonyi people ?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by hikiki(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Oh gosh!! See possession abeg.90% -10% . Pls headsmen, forgive Nigerians and stop this massacre.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:
Fake news

Deputy Governor of Benue states have confirmed this morning on channels television that those communities are in Benue State and not ebonyi

Said this have been the situation.. reason why the corpses are still not buried

And that money have been ma Ide available by Benue State government for mass burial

Nairaland and fake news
They don’t even verify the news and one Yoruba mod will push to front page

Nation and Yoruba media outlets are the major propaganda outlet

Ministry of information should be noted.

It’s confirmed nairaland don’t verify news .. nairaland is not legit .. reasons plenty rumors keep flying
Soon another one will come up with reality

. The community might have been lineated in Benue state but the people killed are of izzi origin of Ebonyi state

Understand now?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Who then killed the ebonyi people ?
You should be asking the authorities that question
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Ruggedniggaone: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
go call ur papa make him come face them....i tot nigeria has gallant soldiers...abi na civillian them fit fight
no be my papa people then dey slaughtered like rams na your papa and your family dem they take do suya so your papa and ipob/esn terrorist should face them or they annihilate the entire igbo race
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by kechywillz(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2021
Remixyacex10:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
You call them useless but you still want them to fight against herdsmen who been backed by Nigerian military,stop been miopic

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Asgard73: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. The community might have been lineated in Benue state but the people killed are of izzi origin of Ebonyi state

Understand now?

NO.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Teejay13(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
What efforts are the government putting to mitigate the killing of innocent citizens in the state?

How long should we continue to live with this genocide?

If the truth be told, our leaders have failed in their mandate.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Kizyte(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
The useless ipob/esn that suppose to be facing heardmen in the busy are busy fighting securities in town
Of what use are those security agents when they can't protect the people?
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Dja1(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
My question is WHO is fooling WHO

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by CSTRR: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
50 human beings?
Jesus.

Split this country now.
No unity is worth this much lives.

Split this country and make Fulani incursions into sovereign territories an act of war.

You can't preach one naijeria to the dead.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Asgard73:

NO.
. Okay

The people killed are Igbos of Ebonyi state domiciled at Benue state by the evil boundary adjustment commission

They are the izzi people of Ebonyi state
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by West2019(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Jashub:
keep silent if you don't have anything to type from your empty brain ,if you don't believe which means you are the one that kill those people
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Christistruth00: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
FAKE NEWS
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by tobstarizhia(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
YouthAriseNga:
follow me on Twitter with the username in the signature. I will send a DM and add you to the WhatsApp group. You can also PM me here

I will like to volunteer
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Asgard73: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Okay

The people killed are Igbos of Ebonyi state domiciled at Benue state by the evil boundary adjustment commission

Not still making sense

They’re igbos speaking community in Benue State..
The DONT have good access road to their community

Deputy governor of Benue was on channels television this Morning to clarify the matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2021
ESN... where are you at?

Don't tell me Abidjan.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by BoboNkiti19: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Okay

You're right but have you heard an Izzi person speak Igbo? there's nothing intelligible about how they speak that depicts them as pure Igbos, Izzi people are a mixture of Igbos, cross river and parts of Benue.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by CSTRR: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
And there is a president somewhere in Abuja who is definitely one of the highest paid in the world, collecting salaries for doing nothing.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Jashub: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
West2019:
keep silent if you don't have anything to type from your empty brain ,if you don't believe which means you are the one that kill those people
[/s] Allegations are not proofs oga.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by ABULARdotCOM: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
sad!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:

So it's no longer the duty of the police to defend the citizens
Re: Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities by Anago55: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2021
BoboNkiti19:

You're right but have you heard an Izzi person speak Igbo? there's nothing intelligible about how they speak that depicts them as pure Igbos, Izzi people are a mixture of Igbos, cross river and parts of Benue.
. Thought you were even sane enough to engage.

Sorry,go sort out yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Sarkin Gurku, His Wife kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.