Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? (40469 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart Because I Want To Follow My Dreams-pls Advise / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / How Can I Use Tact To Follow My Student(s) Who Is Into Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by Skullano(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
erinatso:
no i neva talk am oo i mean "if to say she no b my senior"

Hahahaha,
Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by chikasnight: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whatever choice you make in this life just be ready for the consequences, because rich or not rich nobody is a guarantee...
Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deydontknow:

Bro God bless you aswear you de see road...

Truth be say nah poor girls from very poor background hate broke guys pass... Nah so one de disturb my guy make e marry am make e marry am at the end of the day nah mud house them de live for villa and she lazy stkill no sabi cook nah only nakinology she sabi
����

Gracias
Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't know what you guys are talking about or what this thread is all about. I couldn't even spare 10 seconds to go through it.

Even this one I quoted, I didn't read. I just glanced and saw my name and the tags attached to it. I'm even ashamed to reply as silence would've worked better.

I appreciate your remark and God bless you for that—I have heard worse—including ritualist.

I wrote a post yesterday, but haven't created a thread for it. A certain part of that post fits as your reply.

See it below and have a nice day. I'll never dignify you with a second reply or condescend in calling you names.

Remember, if you don't quote me or mention me in this forum, directly or indirectly, I'll never know you exist.

Peace.

Excerpt...

For someone who is very "adept" in bringing receipts and shutting people up, you haven't been able to provide one of your nuclear warheads and cannon-like screenshots indicting me. Why? grin

Your lapdog boy Tony142 brought your matter to me and "tried" marketing you, and I responded with "disinterest." And this was just in June of last year.

But you have nursed the wound in your heart instead, and have been carrying the pain in your mind, formulating an elaborate tale about me liking you for years, lmaooo.

I really think you need psychiatric help at this stage.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by westerner147: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If you are already high, you don’t need a man then.

If the men have this mentality of yours, they won’t marry ladies lower than their status.

Your mother made the right statement but you didn’t get the message. She said don’t marry a rich man, she didn’t say marry a poor man. You have run foul of false dilemma, making just only an option to counter your mum’s advice ie any man not rich is poor.

There are men with no material now cos they are currently investing their mental resources to create wealth in the future. Men with potentials, these are kinda men your mum is telling you to marry.
Adding your potential value to compliment these kind of resourceful men to create wealth will earn you a maximum eternal matrimonial respect

Why u too get sense like this?
You are so deep!
And this is me putting it lightly
Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
omolola100:
My mother advice me never to look for a rich man who is well do whenever i'm set to get married.
she said i should marry a man that we will both start our life from the foundation, according to my mum, she said it is better to suffer with man to acquire wealth, than to go for a ready made soup.

Looking at the way things are going now, do you think a woman will now stoop so low and marry a poor man that is trying to make ends meet? Although, money is not love, but why would a parent wish her daughter to marry a poor man, i am begining to see my mum as a bad mother who does'nt wish me well.
Is it advisable i follow my mothers advice? I should stay in SURULERE instead of OLORUNSOGO.
if you follow your mothers advice den u don't have sense. Never u suffer with a man, when they get rich or better they start seeing as second hand, they start saying u are not their taste they will start running after classic girls. madam look at yul edoiche and may, and also look and bimbo and IVD their story should teach you sense. U better use your brains.
Re: Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? by okoroemeka(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
omolola100:
My mother advice me never to look for a rich man who is well do whenever i'm set to get married.
she said i should marry a man that we will both start our life from the foundation, according to my mum, she said it is better to suffer with man to acquire wealth, than to go for a ready made soup.

Looking at the way things are going now, do you think a woman will now stoop so low and marry a poor man that is trying to make ends meet? Although, money is not love, but why would a parent wish her daughter to marry a poor man, i am begining to see my mum as a bad mother who does'nt wish me well.
Is it advisable i follow my mothers advice? I should stay in SURULERE instead of OLORUNSOGO.
it may even be possible to look for poor man to marry you will not see,the men of this generation are not priotizing marriage nowadays,so a time will come when it will be perfectly normal to see unmarried woman everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.