Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Relationship Without Touch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Without Touch? (3677 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2011
Do you think you could DEAL with that?

Like the closest physical contact you could have with this person, is holding hands?

Well i was speaking with a friend today, and it sort of surprised me what she said, but then again i guess it all would make sense, the fact that she comes from a strong muslim household, even so though i believe people will do what they want anywayz?especially youths of our days undecided we were discussing about relationships and she told me that the closest & only physical contact she had with her guy is 'holding- hands' i was astonished shocked a kiss? "no", on anywhere @ all?"no", a hug?"no", i pretty much looked for
any possible alternative of contact & then i asked holding hands?then she said yes, but she expressed to me that she hardly sees with him aswell being that he is in another country now and coming from that type of strict religious background, she can't really be seen with a guy.

She really has strong feelings for him, from what she told me, anywayz no need to go to personal about that lipsrsealed so the conclusion we made from it is that 'love' is a spiritual thing not physical.

So tell me?don't you think you ave a bit to much freedom?undecided or what do u call it free-will?it just makes me think, like it is a sin to kiss a guy/girl your not married to right?so why is it that people do it?it's like many things have been overlooked?where are our morals?why sin & sin again?you know God has one person for you so why must you go through many to find the one?

I guess many people will see it differently, try not to bite me cheesy  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by BABE3: 8:58pm On May 03, 2011
hhahah!! That one go hard o! Coz me I love to kiss~~~ Kissing is my Forte! smiley

Anyways~~@ your last statement before your disclaimer--So what happens, if people keep breaking your heart? That's still going through people right? Is that a sin?

Like I said on a thread sometime ago, any guy I'm with must be a potential life-partner.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 9:06pm On May 03, 2011
BABE!:

hhahah!! That one go hard o! Coz me I love to kiss~~~ Kissing is my Forte! smiley

Anyways~~@ your last statement before your disclaimer--So what happens, if people keep breaking your heart? That's still going through people right? Is that a sin?

Like I said on a thread sometime ago, any guy I'm with must be a potential life-partner.

That's right! i don't know why i would even agree to being with some1 who doesn't compliment me @ all, maybe i just value myself to much?i mean y settle for less? undecided
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by xynerise: 9:55pm On May 03, 2011
Relationship without touch? That means I will stop watching any movie that involve kissing and touching. I will start watching mount zion movies. grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2011
The tori too long, couldnt read it. Maybe i would try later. Maybe.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by 190: 10:16pm On May 03, 2011
Is it torch or touch!! shocked angry angry

If theres no relationship torch then u can get a torch from aboki for N800 incase nepa cease lite

but if its touch then count me out cos super-glue go finish for market for me and my girlfriend body!! angry angry
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2011
OP.

A relationship without Touching/touch is like a eating Eba Igbo WITHOUT WATER . . .nA DIE BE THAT grin grin grin grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by symbian123(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2011
Haha, see comments! Make i run comot here before i commit!
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 3:15am On May 04, 2011
I was in a relationship like that.

My first relationship. When I was naive. grin

Honestly, it was my best relationship ever.

No touching what so ever. Just companionship.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 3:21am On May 04, 2011
^^^Common, but that was pure?knowing that this person just wanted you around them & that's all they wanted?just for you to be around them?not for him to fck ur brains out or use you as a comfort pillow?? undecided
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^Common, but that was pure?knowing that this person just wanted you around them & that's all they wanted?just for you to be around them?not for him to fck your brains out or use you as a comfort pillow?? undecided
Like I said, that was the best relationship of my life. grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 3:33am On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

Like I said, that was the best relationship of my life. grin

Loool, would it be asking for 2 much of you 2 ave a change of mind/life?& go back to those 'divine' ways? grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 04, 2011
Pweety!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On May 04, 2011
Teeheee lipsrsealed
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 3:48am On May 04, 2011
I am still good. tongue
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 3:57am On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

I am still good. tongue
Perfectly good @ bad stuff uh? grin tongue
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2011
@OP
well you could say its a stage, where you get to know each other, without the added pressure of S>E>X
but you know one thing might lead to another and then before you say kai, you are doing it.

but my advice is what ever you choose to do make sure its a mutual decision.

as you grow in the relationship, you get wiser and then decide if you wanna do it or not.

so there you go relationship without touch is possible.
i know cos i went through that phase, but as they say the rest is history.

and believe me it is a beautiful thing.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by tenry(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2011
why wont i touch? i will even "Bleep" infact she will also suck my pennis!without that, she can leave
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Mynd44: 1:59pm On May 04, 2011
Hmmm
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Brite02(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2011
poster,

touching of hands,kissing,holding e.t.c, my opinion- is always a girl thing, always there problem. Frm experience, there is this f-frnd i had, though she proved hard to relate with, so i made it point of duty not to touch,hold,kiss,rub hands or even **** for @least 2yrs of gerring to knw each other grin to cut story short, she startd complaining blah blah blah(if u wanna knw ask me tongue ) come see wahala na. In the end sha, i no loss cool
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Konjour(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2011
Without Touch? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Hehehehe, That's super-gross!!!! LMAO! I'm gonna be outta it in a jiffy! Jeez! grin grin grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by MMM2(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2011
touching is free
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Godmother(f): 3:52pm On May 04, 2011
Me I cant stay in a relationship without kissing o. What would we do all day; discuss the weather? undecided
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Brite02(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2011
M M M:

touching is free

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2011
You are back from Japan? cry cry
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2011
Touching is so important to me. These days i can't even control my hands, i just can't resist flinging my hands around a girl the moment we get comfortable with eachother. grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by iice(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2011
Without going into the whole culture/religion/upbringing/peer-pressure/etc stuff. . .to each his/her own.

Personally depending on the relationship and the person, i could be in a relationship without touch or in one with touching.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by livedit(f): 6:31pm On May 04, 2011
I'm not familiar about Muslim culture/relationships so I'm not too sure about their reasons why or whatever. If I'm fairly new in a relationship, no, I don't care for a whole lot of touching since I really don't know that person and vice versa. But as another poster pointed out, as time progresses and me and this person get to know each other better, it's only natural for our flesh to start acting up. I'm a woman who enjoys kissing, hugging, patting, holding hands etc. I love to be greeted with a kiss or a hug when seeing my partner. That makes me feel warm, special, loved. That's not to say if a person who doesn't do that with their partner cares any less/more. But for livedit, I like it and I would want it. So a committed relationship without "touch" is not an option.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by MrsChima(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2011
I don't like people touching me unless it is necessary. I enjoys my personal space too much for folks to be all up on me touching me. Move back I tell them and some people who are touchy feeling gets upset when I do tell them that.

There are certain time to touch people when you are in a relationship and certain time not to. If you are in a relationship for the first time it would be new to you because you are not used to it however knowing what you wants before the relationship also reduce any unwanted touching and feelings.

Some people can constrain themselves from touching others and some people can't there is a disorder classification for those who can't stop touching people. Those I try to stay away from because it is creepy.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Omolola1(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2011
I can deal with it

Infact, i love it!
I wish it were possible cheesy
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 10:43pm On May 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't like people touching me unless it is necessary. I enjoys my personal space too much for folks to be all up on me touching me. Move back I tell them and some people who are touchy feeling gets upset when I do tell them that.

There are certain time to touch people when you are in a relationship and certain time not to. If you are in a relationship for the first time it would be new to you because you are not used to it however knowing what you wants before the relationship also reduce any unwanted touching and feelings.

Some people can constrain themselves from touching others and some people can't there is a disorder classification for those who can't stop touching people. Those I try to stay away from because it is creepy.

Hmm i'm learning something, but touching people?or touching the person they are in a relationshp with?
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by MrsChima(f): 4:35am On May 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm i'm learning something, but touching people?or touching the person they are in a relationshp with?

Even in a relationship, you do not want your man or woman touching you ALL THE TIME. I mean damn. If he or she has a disorder that they can't control and you trying to use the bathroom and they must touch you would that be fine with you? Seriously.

Touching is good at the right time but when the timing is wrong all hell break loose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Take This From Your Guy? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date/marry A European,australian,american Woman / Those Keeping Long Nails Tell Me What Is The Use Of Keeping Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.