Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Relationship Without Touch? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Without Touch? (3687 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 4:39am On May 05, 2011
I totally get what you mean.

To much touchy touchy no good no good for the body
grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by MrsChima(f): 4:42am On May 05, 2011
Yes! I mean affections are great when it is necessary but clingy affections are a turn off to me.

My friend complained that her guy always grabs her when they are in public or at home and she wants to break up with him. I asked her if she thought about talking to him first before she even decides to jump the gun and she said she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I told her she is being silly for not giving the guy a chance to express how he feels and if he persist on touching her all the time then at least she tried. I haven't seen any murders on the news as of today. So I guess she didn't tell him yet.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On May 05, 2011
Lol hmmm cheesy
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Brite02(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't like people touching me unless it is necessary. I enjoys my personal space too much for folks to be all up on me touching me. Move back I tell them and some people who are touchy feeling gets upset when I do tell them that.

There are certain time to touch people when you are in a relationship and certain time not to. If you are in a relationship for the first time it would be new to you because you are not used to it however knowing what you wants before the relationship also reduce any unwanted touching and feelings.

[size=14pt]Some people can constrain themselves from touching others and some people can't bcoz of touching disorder[/size]
Oh lawd! T's my lucky today, come and have some touch grin not a disorder touch o0 cheesy tongue

Brand_new:

Touching is so important to me. These days i can't even control my hands, i just can't resist flinging my hands around a girl the moment we get comfortable with eachother. grin
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Mrs.Chima:

You are back from Japan? cry cry
Nooooooooo000000 am loving out here. I gat the opportunity of touching beautiful sushii's unlike nigerian gals,lol grin
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by saheeda(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2011
Interesting topic. I didn't touch my wife till our first night and i met her a virgin.  There's no better honor you can get from a woman. Of course the temptation would always be there.It's only lazy people who can't fight it.I must be old school,abi. I'm a Muslim by the way.

To guys out there,be mindful of what you do to the girls as it would come back to your daughter one day.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 12:22am On May 06, 2011
saheeda:

Interesting topic. I didn't touch my wife till our first night and i met her a virgin. There's no better honor you can get from a woman. Of course the temptation would always be there.It's only lazy people who can't fight it.I must be old school,abi. I'm a Muslim by the way.

To guys out there,be mindful of what you do to the girls as it would come back to your daughter one day.

Hmmmm smiley cool
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by nmdbs239(m): 3:28am On May 06, 2011
If you mate refuses to be loving than that is ridiculous. However, you have to express yourself in constructive way. Most people will get that however some people do not like making the first move, for me, I get a little lonely when I am always the one who has to initiate contact but, hey, that's the world.
Re: A Relationship Without Touch? by Pweety4me(f): 6:01am On May 06, 2011
nmdbs_239-:

If you mate refuses to be loving than that is ridiculous. However, you have to express yourself in constructive way. Most people will get that however some people do not like making the first move, for me, I get a little lonely when I am always the one who has to initiate contact but, hey, that's the world.

Hmm well must you touch some1 to be loving to them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / Is There Any Lady Who Isn't Fake? / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.