Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (1660 Views)

Photos: Is This The End Of Prostitution? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2011
BLACKBERRY is not a new invention for crying out loud! Tired of all these desperate ladies running around just to have a man buy them a BB!
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by ragdollz: 9:31pm On May 03, 2011
Today it's Blackberry, tomorrow it will some other gadget/phone. So guys should gird up bc this is just a sign of the times, a messed up economy is turning girls into all sorts of things tongue
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Pweety4me(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2011
I think blackberry should be 'dead' by now?don't you think?
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by symbian123(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2011
Hmmm, insults all cos of a stupid gadget!
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 04, 2011
Hilarious thread title!

You can buy a smart phone at the local super market where I live. tongue grin
Now why would a woman sleep around and sell her self short for one, I will never know.
I bought mine FROM the T-Mobile outlet with cold hard. . .credit hard!!! grin
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Mynd44: 3:35am On May 04, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by chiogo(f): 3:38am On May 04, 2011
I don't understand the obsession with blackberry among naija gals. Heard there's even a nollywood movie on it.
Man, blackberry is not special at all. Rather have a 4G phone with a faster processor. But then I guess BB is hyped because of bbm.
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Mynd44: 2:02pm On May 04, 2011
My tribe is good enough for me
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by MMM2(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2011
yesterday it waz 3310
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by bobbyray(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2011
i told una before, ping my hole tongue
Re: Blackberry Love Gals! Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 04, 2011
I've never been a gadget freak ever. Until i was tempted to buy a BB storm just to impress a new girl. Though she was impressed, but her reaction was just a normal one which actually surprised me maybe it's because she wasn't Nigerian . I'm sure i would have been blown away if it was my fellow Niaja girls. The sad part is the phone i spent a fortune on don pafuka now. Though i succeded in making a statement with the phone.
I swear i'll never fall for such temptations again, no matter how much the hype the likes of HTC's and other Android phones.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Best Friend Has Terrible Mouth And Body Odour! / Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help / Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.