Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,189 members, 7,853,058 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dear Ikwerres & Ikas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas (9371 Views)

Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
heniford2:
i have had you okey not your business if we prosper or who patronize us or how we survive okey let us be for your information is spelled igbo no ibo AdakaBoro we move the funny thing is we usually come back strong so let us be stop commenting on Igbo issues or having pity for us we have grown tick body
you people will see hell and beg to enter our country because you dont have access to sea...

no sea access so you cant sell your crude oils to other countries except you sold it cheap to we NDR..

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you people will see hell and beg to enter our country because you dont have access to sea...

no sea access so you cant sell your crude oils to other countries except you sold it cheap to we NDR..

NIGERIA has access to the sea and is still a shithole failed third world country, likewise the likes of Senegal,Guinea, Gambia,etc.

Success or failure of any nation has never been determined by Sea access or lack of it.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

Are you threatening the Ika and Ikwere people...? Is it compulsory that the Niger-delta region should join your Biafraudn Republic?
The Igbo nation supposes to stand on its own without looking for any minority group to exploit in the name of the Biafraudn Republic....

I said they should drop the Igbo language and develop theirs. What is threat there?
When they commit crimes it is Igbo people talk because of the similarities of the language and names.
So they should drop it and develop thiers ....abi is it rocket science to develop theirs?

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess you went too far in order to illustrate your point instead of the instance at your backyard. Even though the people of Ohaobu in Ukanafum LGA never denied being Igbo, yet the Annangs and the Akwa Ibom government have treated the Igbo people of the small community so badly. If this issue is left unresolved will lead to unimaginable circumstances in future. It is very disheartening to see small pocket of Ndigbo in neighboring states being treated badly by their neighbors who happened to be in majority. Ndigbo shall never forget.
Ok..we will see what we can do to change that
But I have never heard of Akwa ibom treating those people bad
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by BiafIntel: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Ifiok John from a marginalised region of Akwa Ibom called Annang. No wonder the Oron and Ibibios sees you as traitors. And what makes you think if biafra succeeds we would be treated badly? No, we would simply blend in effortlessly. So begin to weep for yourself and your yunction speaking brothers. Btw, the igbo man will pick an ikwerre man over an annang man anyday anytime.
Liar, first of all, Ikwerres are Igbos, so why would we Igbos pick them when they are Igbos? Secondly, Anaang people are the closest relatives of the Igbos.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by heniford2: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

no problem sabi sea is the only means of transportation abi lets be watching how it unfold just time will say it all lets have the Biafra first for information during the civil war we manufactured a war weapon in space of few weeks we never back down no give up we survive in hard times we explore every opportunity we are hungry and we have understanding to you, you feel your at an advantage and we are at disadvantage right we fought civil war without you peoples support only few of your people where with us but we are here you took aware our business in your region yet whose bitter than each other know we are Real we are igbo our motor is "never give up" so relax when we get to that junction we will see about it, first we need Biafra
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

NIGERIA has access to the sea and is still a shithole failed third world country, likewise the likes of Senegal,Guinea, Gambia,etc.

Success or failure of any nation has never been determined by Sea access or lack of it.
guy, imo, abia, anambra have oil, how are u igbos going to sell those oils to whitemen na?? are u people going to drink the oils..?

we wont allow u to lay pipeline through our sea...
we also will not allow u to use ships to load your oil through our rivers.....

u can only sell the oils to us...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
heniford2:
no problem sabi sea is the only means of transportation abi lets be watching how it unfold just time will say it all lets have the Biafra first for information during the civil war we manufactured a war weapon in space of few weeks we never back down no give up we survive in hard times we explore every opportunity we are hungry and we have understanding to you, you feel your at an advantage and we are at disadvantage right we fought civil war without you peoples support only few of your people where with us but we are here you took aware our business in your region yet whose bitter than each other know we are Real we are igbo our motor is "never give up" so relax when we get to that junction we will see about it, first we need Biafra
how you people going to sell the oils in imo and abia?
are u going to lay pipelines through our rivers?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by heniford2: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

none is of your business ask yourself after the civil war with just 20penny how we survived it then you should know nothing is impossible to achieve the impossible is death

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
heniford2:
none is of your business ask yourself after the civil war with just 20penny how we survived it then you should know nothing is impossible to achieve the impossible is death
i pity this people.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by heniford2: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i pity this people.
pity yourself because if you form NDR trust me the issue attached to it will lead to more crises for you guys stop pitying us, get your own freedom too since you don't see light with us a pure igbo thinks before acting Nigeria is of no benefit to us rather an issue we are not seen as a member of a said country no International sea port no International air fit no nothing no federal understanding when they knows 80% of igbos are pure capitalist yet you don't see how to help them grow the said economy imagine what a number 1 citizen of a country said to his subject so stop pitying us if we die fighting to get Biafra so be it and when we get it forget how we will survive it stop this shit pity

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess you went too far in order to illustrate your point instead of the instance at your backyard. Even though the people of Ohaobu in Ukanafum LGA never denied being Igbo, yet the Annangs and the Akwa Ibom government have treated the Igbo people of the small community so badly. If this issue is left unresolved will lead to unimaginable circumstances in future. It is very disheartening to see small pocket of Ndigbo in neighboring states being treated badly by their neighbors who happened to be in majority. Ndigbo shall never forget.

The AkwaIbomites of Arrochukwu the true land owner and others in Ngwa and in lands originally theirs now in IBO majority states of Abia Ebonyi how are they being treated?
We know and have history more than you?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by nsiba: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
nope. I'm Annang from Abak.
I'm full Akwa ibom man though I was born in Lagos and grew up in Abuja.

You are a lost SOUL, you don't know your roots yet you go running ya mouth about others
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Egbemas are already Ijaws...

every south south places are already NDR which all indigenous people know and accept...

together we are united NDR of confederation..

nobody can oppress anybody in NDR... unlike your babel biafra where cownu will arrest anyone that does not speak igbo and answer emeka..

Oya go to Egbema if e sure for you say na your ashawo mama born you well and tell them they are not Igbos, in fact bring all of your Ijo representatives with you so at least you will have people that will bring back your dead body after Egbema boys use better AK47 sample your coconut head for target practice grin grin grin.

Egbesu boy it will be your best interest to stick to your tiny swampy sh*t hole in Balyesa where poverty and environmental pollution have finished you apes, all your NDR neighbors already despise you like a plague and events have already proven this, NDR if it ever suffices, it will definitely not have useless Ijos who have no human resources included in it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Igboid: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy, imo, abia, anambra have oil, how are u igbos going to sell those oils to whitemen na?? are u people going to drink the oils..?

we wont allow u to lay pipeline through our sea...
we also will not allow u to use ships to load your oil through our rivers.....

u can only sell the oils to us...

You will not do anything.
If you try rubbish you will be fighting an ever unending war that would mean you would be unable to export your own oil too, because all your oil facilities are all within striking range from SE.
And you would not be fighting a rebel state like in 1967 but a full fledged sovereign state that would have unlimited weapon supply like you do too.

Seeing how all your hope is pinned on crude oil, you would do well to negotiate for Peace with Biafra or forfeit your oil.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

Oya go to Egbema if e sure for you say na your ashawo mama born you well and tell them they are not Igbos, in fact bring all of your Ijo representatives with you so at least you will have people that will bring back your dead body after Egbema boys use better AK47 sample your coconut head for target practice grin grin grin.

Egbesu boy it will be your best interest to stick to your tiny swampy sh*t hole in Balyesa where poverty and environmental pollution have finished you apes, all your NDR neighbors already despise you like a plague and events have already proven this, NDR if it ever suffices, it will definitely not have useless Ijos who have no human resources included in it. grin
guy. Egbema in imo and rivers originated from Egbema of delta state..
so we must go with our brothers...
we cant leave our brothers for the inconsequential igbos...a created by mistake tribe...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy. Egbema in imo and rivers originated from Egbema of delta state..
so we must go with our brothers...
we cant leave our brothers for the inconsequential igbos...a created by mistake tribe...

No be for Nairaland noise bros, I can as well be on Nairaland and insist Dubai is Igboland grin. Go to any inch of Egbema in both Rivers and Imo and tell them they are Ijaw, I hope you are aware of what the Asa/Ndoki people did to your people when last you wanted to try pull your expansionist stunt with them?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

No be for Nairaland noise bros, go to any inch of Egbema in both Rivers and Imo and tell them they are Ijaw, I hope you are aware of what the Asa/Ndoki people did to your people when last you wanted to try pull your expansionist stunt with them?
shut your lies...Ndokis have already reunited to their Ijaw root... Ndoki king was more than happy as to lead his people to reunite with their Ijaw root...

Egbemas of imo will also reunite with their Ijaw root soon..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut your lies...Ndokis have already reunited to their Ijaw root... Ndoki king was more than happy as to lead his people to reunite with their Ijaw root...

Egbemas of imo will also reunite with their Ijaw root soon..
Ndoki reunited where? cheesy clown have you been to Ndoki in Obigbo and Abia to see how they treat your people? grin... which language do Ndoki people speak you fishbrained idiot? Go on the Ndoki Facebook group and if you see anyone on there claiming to be Ijaw, then I won't die a good death... I dare you to join the Ndoki group! your Ijaw expansionist agenda ends in your tiny Bayelsa village, Ijos are only but visitors in every other part of Nigeria including in Rivers, Delta, and Ondo states. Like I've always said, Ijos are indigenous to only Bayelsa... know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igboid:

You will not do anything.
If you try rubbish you will be fighting an ever unending war that would mean you would be unable to export your own oil too, because all your oil facilities are all within striking range from SE.
And you would not be fighting a rebel state like in 1967 but a full fledged sovereign state that would have unlimited weapon supply like you do too.

Seeing how all your hope is pinned on crude oil, you would do well to negotiate for Peace with Biafra or forfeit your oil.
shut up you ignorant.. our oils are never in anyway near our boundary with you igbos..

but you small dot cant wage war against mighty Ijaws na..

even your elders that know us will never allow u youth embark on such suicidal mission...

abeg all u will do is to sell for us your oils....or u paid fr the access of our rivers..which will generate more money to us
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wetin Ika people even do this igbos? why all this hatred.Igbos pretending to be an annang man,OP continue with your foolishness.

Now read carefully,we Ika people are too mixed up in terms of ancestry.Majority of us have ancestors from benins,esan(they also have majority of their ancestor from benin),Ndokwa,Igala and anioch igbos.Then the last sect were small igbos traders from across the Niger who settled in our land.....

And for record sake,Only 4 percent of Ika people were carved into edo state i.e The entire Igbanke clan,some part of owa clan,the entire ekpon clan and some Independent Ika villages like iyelen etc.

What the happened is that Late Brigd. Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia is half Ika and half benin.He is partly from Igbanke that is why he carved those area into edo.

Those era,don pass.But we the younger generation of Ikas will reclaim our brothers and add them back to us.The benins themselves know that one day the Ika people will fight back like we always did in the past.

Despite our blood relationship with the benins,we somethings engage them in wars in the past especially agbor and owa.Sometimes too we also joined to fight our common enemies.

Even Ndokwa people and Ika people do engage in tribal wars in ancient times despite the fact that some Ika people have Ndokwa ancestors.

Ika people only acknowledge those as our ancestry tribes,but never will we ever claim to be them,not even to claim to be benins.

We the younger Ikas will fight the benins legally to claim our land back,this is not Ika people of 60years back.

Even some ikwerre claim their ancestors came from Ika people,but you never see any Ika man trying to lord over or insult the Ikwerre man.So I don't know why Igbo people nor go let Ika people rest......

The ancestors of my own mother came from Ugboha to settle in Idumesah and my maternal grandfather was the Okpara-Uku of Idumesah before his death.

Igboid come see your brother pretending to be from akwa-Ibom....
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbos should be shameless for once and let us rest.We don't need Igbos,we have everything we need to survive.

They are the once running to Ikaland for survival.Igbos go back home and build your state,stop running away.
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

Ndoki reunited where? cheesy clown have you been to Ndoki in Obigbo and Abia to see how they treat your people? grin... which language do Ndoki people speak you fishbrained idiot? Go on the Ndoki Facebook group and if you see anyone on there claiming to be Ijaw, then I won't die a good death... I dare you to join the Ndoki group! your Ijaw expansionist agenda ends in your tiny Bayelsa village, Ijos are only but visitors in every other part of Nigeria including in Rivers, Delta, and Ondo states. Like I've always said, Ijos are indigenous to only Bayelsa... know this and know peace.
i am one indoki group, they use Ijaw flag and contribute to Ijaw growth...

i know small paid indokis of abia reject us... but indokis of oyigbo, akwa ibom already dwelling under Ijaw flag...

but IYC will soon reach out to the ignorant ndokis of abia and join them with the rest ndokis...

language doesnt matter... even Ijaw clan of apoi in ondo speak yoruba...
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol.
Disown Akwa ibom to keep Ikwerres? Hahahaha.
Well we will gladly leave Sha and form one Nation with Cross River. AkwaCross.
I'm pretty sure we will develop faster than you guys. After all you guys will be another Nigeria in the making.
Infact we are even right now the fastest developing state in the Niger delta.
Rivers, delta, Bayelsa etc are far behind us.
igbo man would embrace ibibio and leave ikwerre....ikwerre are no good
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by goatgoat093: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i am one indoki group, they use Ijaw flag and contribute to Ijaw growth...

i know small paid indokis of abia reject us... but indokis of oyigbo, akwa ibom already dwelling under Ijaw flag...

but IYC will soon reach out to the ignorant ndokis of abia and join them with the rest ndokis...

language doesnt matter... even Ijaw clan of apoi in ondo speak yoruba...

Post the link to this Ijaw Ndoki group make I see something cheesy

Nothing defines a people's identity more than language and culture you miscreant, seeing how much you hate Igbos... will you be comfortable having a Igbo speaking neighbor in your Niger Delta Republic even if such Igbo groups rejected their Igbo identity? Be honest with yourself... What makes an Emeka from Rivers state or Delta different from an Emeka from Abia or Anambra state? will you treat the Emeka from Delta state any differently from the way you treat the Emeka from Anambra? with this simple analogy, you can now see how senseless you Ijaws can be.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by Sufferingboy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Igbos abeg make una leave the Ika man alone,Develop your land and stop run away to Ikaland for survival.Una no dey shame?
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ariesbull: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
spearman:

First we all are brothers at some point in evolution. Aniomas honestly are not Igbo and they're not Edo. They are Anioma. Every society evolves from some where. In all likelihood we all are hybrids of different amalgams. If you think dispassionately about it you will agree that an Osadebe, Iyasele, Osakwe, Edozien, all Asaba families I know cannot but see themselves as being of mixed heritage. The question then is where do they go? Experience will dictate it. In the Midwest Region, there were 12 tribes. No tribe could dominate the other. And so merit became the only yardstick for decision making. An Asaba man emerged as Premier because he was the most brilliant of his piers. An Uhrobo man was speaker. The powerful Edos were no where in the top leadership and there was no quarrel. Edos are 60% of Edo state, yet unlike Kogi state, they allow Edo north and central to get the governorship by rotation. Uhrobo are the largest group in Delta. They have the oil. The capital is already in Igbo Delta. But they overwhelmingly allowed an Igbo to be governor, twice. Minorities get along very well together as in Switzerland and Belgium whom Fren speaking population are not being claimed by France. That minorities will eat each other like savages is a Biafran fantasy.

Given the above scenario, there is no doubt in my mind Asaba will overwhelming go with other minorities in the Niger Delta.

So as anioma man you expect me to leave my cousins in East over 40 million and follow soke people that I don't have anything to do with

We saw what they did to us at Western region
We saw what they did t us at mid Western region
We also saw how the Delta south and central attacked us for having Asaba as capital and said we are proper Delta

We are not keen on seeing what you will do to us in future ....we go with our igbo cousins

We saw how they are dealing with Igbanke in Edo and igbo villages in Akwa Ibom....

So I go with the progressive tribe

1 Like

Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
ariesbull:
igbo man would embrace ibibio and leave ikwerre....ikwerre are no good
Don't mind them
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by ifiokjohn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
nsiba:

You are a lost SOUL, you don't know your roots yet you go running ya mouth about others
Ok you that knows my root more than me Congratulations.
To you any body that hates the Igbos is a real Akwa ibom man while those that don't his no a Akwa ibom... foolishness
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
goatgoat093:

Post the link to this Ijaw Ndoki group make I see something cheesy

Nothing defines a people's identity more than language and culture you miscreant, seeing how much you hate Igbos... will you be comfortable having a Igbo speaking neighbor in your Niger Delta Republic even if such Igbo groups rejected their Igbo identity? Be honest with yourself... What makes an Emeka from Rivers state or Delta different from an Emeka from Abia or Anambra state? will you treat the Emeka from Delta state any differently from the way you treat the Emeka from Anambra? with this simple analogy, you can now see how senseless you Ijaws can be.
so the Apois in ondo that speak yorubas no longer Ijaw abi??
receive sense, man.

language influences is for everywhere... Ijaws in abia, imo and anambra speaking igbo doesnt removed their Ijaw root..
Re: Dear Ikwerres & Ikas by spearman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
ariesbull:

So as anioma man you expect me to leave my cousins in East over 40 million and follow soke people that I don't have anything to do with

We saw what they did to us at Western region
We saw what they did t us at mid Western region
We also saw how the Delta south and central attacked us for having Asaba as capital and said we are proper Delta

We are not keen on seeing what you will do to us in future ....we go with our igbo cousins

We saw how they are dealing with Igbanke in Edo and igbo villages in Akwa Ibom....

So I go with the progressive tribe

Igboman and sense. You are not a from where you say you are from. The history you write is from IPOB playbook. No Anoma person will write that trash, even those sympathetic to Biafruud. For now I leave you to Buhari's dot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo / TCN Employs 522 New Engineers / "How APC Removed PDP From Power" - Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.