Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74794 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
I'm just imagining this moist ass Nigga sticking his tongue in a fat white womans ass.
"slurp"

I go die for laughter.... grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol @ pleep vs royal. grin

lemme go update that "epic NL beefs" thread grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Royal-VII:

You having eroticC fantasies about me brah?...LmL..Lmfaoooooooooooooooo@this niqqah attracted to me!
Chill queen, we just messing with you. Everybody knows you don't like pussy.

Your such a Diva. Relax.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol @ this gay nigga typing in pink letters.

talking about: You attracted to me?

roflmao
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol @ pleep using royal's tactics to respond. grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2012
^eww stay out of it. This is not your business.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol Okay royal-diva, this is just dumb. I'm not going to forum beef with you. You guys care to much about this stuff, its like your purpose in life.
take it easy, we just messing with you.

back to topic.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
grin back to topic homie. Your not 'cool' ur just being dumb & immature.

[size=5pt]btw check out my sig[/size]
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: ^eww stay out of it. This is not your business.

I don't give a fck. grin

Fugly mofo you getting roasted and using the nigga who roasting you
tactics...further proving his point yous a STAN. tongue

Square headed mugu..

"ok royal stop!...please??!" grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I don't give a fck. grin

Fugly mofo you getting roasted and using the nigga who roasting you
tactics...further proving his point yous a STAN. tongue

Square headed mugu..

"ok royal stop!...please??!" grin
lol i'm not even going to get started on you. grin Grow up, stop being so ghetto you guys.

I don't have the time to play this little game with you.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: grin back to topic homie. Your not 'cool' ur just being dumb & immature.

[size=5pt]btw check out my sig[/size]

"check out my sig..."

LOL but when I used to say that SAME LINE..you claimed it was "lame". grin

And you damn right you won't get started on me...that would be suicidal! grin grin

IN FACT I AM WAITING ON THE OTHER MOFO TO FCK AROUND! grin

just dont even respond pleep..and it's all good for ya. wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"check out my sig..."

LOL but when I used to say that SAME LINE..you claimed it was "lame". grin

And you damn right you won't get started on me...that would be suicidal! grin grin
No, because im a big boy an your a baby.

[size=20pt]"SLAYED"[/size]

now back to topic. grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: No, because im a big boy an your a baby.

[size=20pt]"SLAYED"[/size]

now back to topic grin

BYTCH BYE!! grin with your beggin azz. You only slayed yourself just now...

pleep: ...Grow up, stop being so ghetto you guys.

I don't have the time to play this little game with you.

"leave me alone you guys!!" grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

BYTCH BYE!! grin with your beggin azz. You only slayed yourself just now...

"leave me alone you guys!!" grin
Your just mad because everybody made fun of you on that A.A culture thread.

Its time you moved on, that is the past.

Royal-VII:
Lmfao@us passing pleep around like a little ho3 to get fhhucked...

Aight Mrs Chima your turn....lol wear a conddom

*heads to culture section*
Royal, to be honest with you no one cares about this stuff anymore. 'Forum beefs' are for immature teenagers. You are a grown up, act like one, its time you moved on.

roasting two dumb niggas at the same damn time, peace out diva's. grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol in case you haven't realized I soldiered it out on that thread and through it all STILL went in on you. grin

im just having fun...Pleep aka Plarp (yh i saw you talking greasy on that account) besides, even if that didn't happen I would still clown yo azz. tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
Viewing this topic: ReachRich(m), pleep(m), TerryCarr(m) and 6 guest(s)

10 minutes later...unfugginbelievable.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: ^eww stay out of it. This is not your business.

As long as its on a public forum, its EVERYBODYS businesswink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
10 minutes later...unfugginbelievable.
You are such a looser. That "whos viewing the topic" doesn't mean anything. Most normal ppl use this site on their phone and just minimize the page.

You always try and start something when your getting clowned. Just grow the hell up.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
pleep: You are such a joke. that "whos viewing the topic" doesn't mean anything. Most normal ppl use this site on their phone and just minimize the page.

you always try and use that when your getting clowned. just grow the hell up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1003102/what-makes-get-up-dance

Dance instead.

( Yes, I am bored. )
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lmao at Royal and Ms Dee tag teaming some arses....

Taught yall well......yall gon Bleep around and have threadz dedicated to youse like I did¡!!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by LikeLove: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
JallowBah:

I dont give a damn if my husband is rich. F-u-ck that. As long as he have a job, and can tribute to the house and food, I am a happy woman. I can buy my own damn shoes, clothes and jewellry..

Exactly...if you're a gold digging bitch then sure money and other material possessions will woe ur heart and determine who you are with. But I haven't come across a nationality that has not mixed itself with black. Black men are my ultimate desire. I've never dated outside my race, and I can't be sure if I ever will; the future is unknown.

But as far as I'm concerned there is only one tone to the king on my throne, and that's black.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by dtemidare: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Black guysb are OBVIOUSLY good in bed and have good joysticks to match it.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by no1madman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
Dem toto no sweet jare!

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Black men ..... weak devilish men

They hate black women and their mothers.
They support Christianity and Islam because it oppresses black women. Without these imported religions, how would they brainwash the African women and control her. Man-made BS to oppress women.
They allow other race of men to R-APE and oppress African women.
They love to interbreed with other races and are traitors. Its in their nature. Black women just accept you got .... bastard men.
They kill and conspire against our great leaders.
They work together with Europeans and Arabs to steal from Africa. Plus turn around and blame whites for poverty in Africa.
They think they are great in their small minds...... usually are other race of women youth play toy and last option. Did I forget ...cougar play toy ..... widows play toy.
Play victim of global oppression but turn around and oppress African women and leave her to suffer in poverty so he can have as many prostitutes as he wants.

Truth Will Set Us Free!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Black women.. the real problem with the race.

They hate black women and their mothers.
They hate black men (that means you merge) and also hate the fathers their mothers ran out of the house.
They support Christianity and Islam because it oppresses black women.
They are hopelessy stupid feminists. And dispite consitituting 70% of church attendance manage to blame men for 'oppressing them' through church [size=4pt]what a dumb broad[/size]
They allow other race of men to R-APE and oppress African women.
They enjoy it when other races rape and humiliate them: ghettogaggers.com And numerous other instances online and in day-to day life.
They love to interbreed with other races and are traitors. Its in their nature. Black women just accept you got .... bastard men.
They want to date white and other races of men but these men usually are not attracted to them, so they become desperate. Black men DO NOT ever date a woman who has dated a white man, they are self hating whores
They work together with Europeans and Arabs to steal from Africa. Plus turn around and blame whites for poverty in Africa.
They caused 90% of the problems in the black community but blame it all on black men.
They think they are great in their small minds...... usually are other race of women youth play toy and last option. Did I forget ...cougar play toy ..... widows play toy.
They think they are so innocent in their small minds, but are the most promiscuous women on earth. They also fufill white mens nasty fetishes: ghettogaggers.com again.
Play victim of global oppression but turn around and oppress African women and leave her to suffer in poverty so he can have as many LovePeddlers as he wants.
Play the victim of being 'undesired' but ridicule other people who have the same features they have. They also have unprotected sex on a prostitutional scale, yet blame men when they catch an STD or get pregnant. Ever wonder why the rate of sexually transmitted disease is drastically higher among women than men?

Only the truth will set you free stupid bitches...if you would look in the mirror for once you would realize you are fat man-less and are the cause of 90% of the black races problems.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2012
Lol you always referencing this ghettogagger site LmL You must have been traumatized when you first seen that website.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.