Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos (65431 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This foolish idiot will flee If he sights ISIS o Bandits o... Idiot.
as he no sight then nko?
Why are you tempting him?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Gjmff: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Really
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by TefBarzz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
And one would've thought these 'low' enforcement officers had learnt a thing or two against the backdrop of the whole end SARS thing.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Trybes(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
NaMe4:
Give guns to Stark illiterates + Uniform = Nigerian Police
What's the minimum level of education to join the force?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by tianshie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
From the gruff, slurred voice of the policemen you can tell they are high on hallucinogens.

Many years ago my friend's dad, who used to be a policeman, told me that before they went out to quell protests they'd marinate wraps of weed in a drum filled with ogogoro for hours, then drink bucketsful and head out.

What you're witnessing is a highly unprofessional, untrained police. They are thugs.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
gbemishile:

But yours was so obvious and it's kind of irritating

I know it's still the reason. So, I'll just treat your comment the same way I'd take an analysis from a Down's Syndrome patient.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day
I love the drugs you are on

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Ogunleti01: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Police officer in Lagos has been caught on tape threatening Journalists over their coverage of the June 12 democracy day protests going on all over the country.

In footage seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, a female journalist is seen trying to prevent the police from arresting her colleague as she repeatedly told them he was a journalist, a plea that fell on deaf ears.

Shortly after, a police man is seen disrupting a group of journalists carrying out a live coverage of the protest. He threatened to shoot the journalists.

“I go fire you now! Move out of the place”, the police officer clad in a bullet proof vest is heard saying.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/june12thprotest-i-go-fire-you-police-officer-threatens-to-shoot-journalists-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpk8rFijj8
I just they pity those bloody black dirty things.If any of them try that nonsense for my area nah tidijo go kill am
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I know it's still the reason. So, I'll just treat your comment the same way I'd take an analysis from a Down's Syndrome patient.
This is coming from the Chronicles of a demented man.hush ur mouth and go get a life
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Valhalaog(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Their guns are only meant to fire innocent citizens, if they see UGM, BOKO BOYS, ISWAP e go Dey echo loyalty
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by loosecanon50(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
sapientia:

Na gun powder i say make i manage ooo grin grin

Chai, na be say your head go Don dey do "ta ta ta ta" grin cheesy
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by sapientia(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
loosecanon50:

Chai, na be say your head go Don dey do "ta ta ta ta" grin cheesy

For where?

I'm still very much clear

I wan read for exams now sef

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 13, 2021
gbemishile:

This is coming from the Chronicles of a demented man.hush ur mouth and go get a life

Yeah. The symptoms are really showing in you. And I heard they are involuntary. So I won't blame you for your comments.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by HRMK: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2021
she shuld and must thank her stars that there was no accidental discharge!the dead dont talk!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.