Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos (65425 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by tribalistdcriti: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
Amen May God bless you Mr Gbegile the Zombie Killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by nengibo: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day
How many inches dem give dis bobo here

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by NaMe4: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Give guns to Stark illiterates + Uniform = Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
This too shall pass surely, for Rome was never built in a day. Nigeria shall rise & all her enemies shall regret their injustice to her.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

Precisely... Bad leaders are enemies to majority of their people. That's why most Nigerians are protesting today! Against their enemies, especially the ones elected to lead, but chose to be unfortunate!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by SoBright101: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
We know a lot of you are here, while you are doing your job, you should also try to tell the truth to your pay masters that Nigerians are going through hell.
Police should go after people with gun and looters not peaceful protesters.

Think

OnionBandit:

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day

3 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by tribalistdcriti: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Nigga have you fried your brains. The fact is Most you APC online touts know the truth but your Conscience has been bought and Sealed with the crown of Foolishness, so it becomes impossible for you to look well, talk less and think straight. The only way to cure your malady is to flog you, because you reek foolishness and childishness and the holy book says:
Proverbs 22:15 Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by OnionBandit(f): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
nengibo:

How many inches dem give dis bobo here
These people never burnt anything throughout their years in the opposition
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

How are the police able to handle this so far.

https://politicsnigeria.com/black-sunday-photos-from-scene-of-fulani-herdsmen-attack-in-ibarapa/
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by mbahdi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's were u see Dem barking but let Dem see armed robber or bandits.there throw away their guns and run useless people
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by fukNaija(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fire the afonja journalist jor. Na enemies of ipob
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by egbetokuns(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This foolish idiot will flee If he sights ISIS o Bandits o... Idiot.

Keep encouraging them to provoke the man with gun. Use your brain man. It’s only living can get lawyer.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by tunashg: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
The policemen and soldiers chasing nd beating peaceful protesters would still have their "special protests" in the next 10 to15years when their pension hangs.. clueless biggots

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Sholaco: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Welcome development grin
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

When the government got hoodlums to hijack peaceful protests in abuja and Lagos during endsars where were u?? undecided
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
One can clearly see why UGM use them for target practice.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Subsea101: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lying animal, the evil you support today will surely hunt you tomorrow. You online supporters are evil

OnionBandit:

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
That policeman sounds drunk or high

When you treat peaceful humans like this, you get little sympathy when ipob or boko haram or fulani bandits drop you

Police maltreatment is at the center of insurgencies' root causes in nigeria. You can only push a people for so long before they snap

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by anthropizzy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Police officer in Lagos has been caught on tape threatening Journalists over their coverage of the June 12 democracy day protests going on all over the country.

In footage seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, a female journalist is seen trying to prevent the police from arresting her colleague as she repeatedly told them he was a journalist, a plea that fell on deaf ears.

Shortly after, a police man is seen disrupting a group of journalists carrying out a live coverage of the protest. He threatened to shoot the journalists.

“I go fire you now! Move out of the place”, the police officer clad in a bullet proof vest is heard saying.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/june12thprotest-i-go-fire-you-police-officer-threatens-to-shoot-journalists-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpk8rFijj8

Mad people in uniform. Their lives are already miserable and they are behaving like a cursed miserable fellow.

I just pity how their retirement will be.

S. M. H
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by bluefilm: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nonsense.

If unknown gun men jam dam now, na to tear race be dat.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A Police officer in Lagos has been caught on tape threatening Journalists over their coverage of the June 12 democracy day protests going on all over the country.

In footage seen by POLITICS NIGERIA, a female journalist is seen trying to prevent the police from arresting her colleague as she repeatedly told them he was a journalist, a plea that fell on deaf ears.

Shortly after, a police man is seen disrupting a group of journalists carrying out a live coverage of the protest. He threatened to shoot the journalists.

“I go fire you now! Move out of the place”, the police officer clad in a bullet proof vest is heard saying.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/june12thprotest-i-go-fire-you-police-officer-threatens-to-shoot-journalists-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpk8rFijj8
Can you imagine. But they ( TERROIST police ) closed offices in the East where unknown gunmen were teaching them in the language they understand. Very terrible TERROIST are been taken as police officer why good ones go sorrowing.

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Segzy19: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
You see, that's why I don't pity these police officers. They behave as of they are enjoying this economy yet they are ones suffering with poor salary and welfare...

They are so poor yet they don't want to be liberated....
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

You're a big f00l
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Guyman02: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
This too shall pass surely, for Rome was never built in a day. Nigeria shall rise & all her enemies shall regret their injustice to her.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.
We are proud of General Ikonso, he died defending his land and took along several Abobaku Army and Police officers cheesy
Keep posting his death pictures, it is a source of inspiration to every Igbo smiley

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by jojoki: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Their is no difference between some of those police officers and touts. Democracy day indeed!
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Daniluv1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should leave.

See dis fool TINUBU ADVOCATE no wonder
Like father like son
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by ClearFlair: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should leave.

Like your brain left you?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

furck you to tenth generation
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by VGlobal: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
So your desperate measure is to threaten or perhaps shoot a journalist?
OnionBandit:

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by sapientia(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
loosecanon50:

You this girl, be like na one month you take senior fowl

Who is a girl?

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by cybertron88: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hungry ppl. Sometimes I ask if Nigeria becomes great won't this idiots in uniform benefit from it. They are underpaid but when they hear of protest they'll be in the fore front to disrupt it. One inspector be wan blow my phone dat year ontop 200k he wanted to process yet this same inspector will be the one shooting year has at protesters. A lot of these men in unit retire to penury even thier pension is been looted. Yet they see protesters as thier number one enemy.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by chrisvic007: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
Lol na only innocent people dem sabi fire...

Dem ISWAP dey wait dem for Sambisa nd UnGun Known Men dey wait dem for Check point for East.....

Everyone knows that people living in a tiny dot are marvelled when bad things happen in the country because of hatred. I have news for you. Soon, your ungun known men, bandits and your sponsors will steam in their oil. Just some time more.

You think any responsible government would allow the carnage that accompanied last endears protests to happen again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.