Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos (65429 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by MVLOX(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian police unprofessional as usual
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by speaktome(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sometimes, I dey reason if some of these Zombies we have as Police are imported...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Epicbro: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
bleeped
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Zico5(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nawaa
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Epicbro: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by konezy1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
There was a country
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by orion7: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Later when esn kill these animals even more unfortunate animals will be cursing their unfortunate fathers here.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yoruba Nation turned Buhari Must Go

Some people are cryingly disappointed grin grin

Whether Buhari goes or stays,,, I stand with One Nigeria only!

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by REALITY68(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin

Ofcourse he meant it.....he only skipped ..." and nothing go happen"
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by onez: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGOBUHARIMUSTGO. Buhari should calculate his salary for the next 2 years. We will pay him off

Thank you
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by meccuno: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
grin
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by folks4luv(f): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
He is a stupid person but no need dragging his mother into it
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Try and get his name and number for questioning and necessary measures to be taken.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by CheerfulGiver: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day
You're really a bastard

4 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day
Another terrorist spotted..
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Zeezy81: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

I dont understand you one bit, here is a law enforcement officer harassing a journalist who is carrying out a legitimate assignment and you are there spewing God knows what

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

How old are you? You see the police now you taking, if they were functional as you want them to be, bandits, kidnappers and co will be history but to armless citizens that’s what they need. Well done

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by chikason22(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you cannot join the protest, please join the protest through Twitter. Retweet aggressively pls. I have done mine. Pray for the protesters too
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Cnach: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Those that died during ENDSAR protest what justice have u given them?
Or u really want them to go same way this time and die of plenty lies from the government. Is not the right of security officials to kill protesters and so it not the right of protesters to go with arms but since there was no justice to the recent then defence becomes necessary.
U wan suffer, no be every body one suffer.
People are tired, my destiny cannot be limited simply bc l was born in Nigeria, it has to stop

2 Likes

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by RichBoy247: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
orikoku:
Imagine. Ogun kill those olopa

Ogun don fucck up big time. Several idiots that he is supposed to have used for sacrifice, they are still roaming the streets including the lifeless terrorist living inside the Rock
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari,Buharists and Buharideens are.
"Beasts Of No Nation"
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by SmartPolician: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

This reeks of a failed nation, how can police treat an unarmed citizen like a common thief, the same police treat terrorist and bandits like royals

You just dey blow grammar.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that?

Why did Trump call it a shithole country?
grin

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Imagine? In sane climes with the right laws been enforced this stupid officer will be charged for assault and rightfully reprimanded for such statements.

We need young visionary leaders.

@SeniorWriter
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Dikott: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
I I
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by adebwalex(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by neyyoh: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

100%

Is the average Nigerian interested in the benefit of society or maximum individual freedom?

They're the problem but they don't know.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by adecz: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's usually Yoruba or Igbo police
officers they send to do this types
of dirty assignments..

But when it's time for promotion,
it is the Fulani officers who are always
chilling in AC offices at Headquarters that
are promoted.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should leave.

Journalists have the completely uncontested rights to cover such events... The policeman's job is not to intimidate or threaten them. He is supposed to even protect them from harm, except something fishy is going on.

Journalists are not even treated like this in nations with dictatorship not to speak of a democracy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.