Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos (65427 Views)

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by LordPsalm(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Imagine as that foolish police man is screaming as if the country dey sweet am.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
Desperate times call for desperate measures

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day

Na only God go judge you, don't worry.
I don't know if you have a religion. All I know is that you have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by ledaman: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
must attack someone before expressing your opinion?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by naikeboy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Laggers, are they not suffering the wrought of this government
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by cybertruss(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
okonyia:
This is really serious. The question now is is this the democracy ?

We were never in democracy. Democracy died after 2015 election. To be honest with you no human being in flesh can remove president Buhari. No demonstration can remove him as well. If he wishes to elongate his tenure he would do that and the Senate and judiciary will surport him against their will.

World leaders cannot stop him. The protest will only expose his tyranny. However if protest continues indefinitely despite the tyranny, his administration will face a lot of pressure that might force him out of office. But Nigerians do not have the liver to continue protesting even in face of genocide. All Mr President need to do is repeat the Lekki Experience and protest will end.

Unless Nigerian are matured to protest even beyond a massacre more terrifying than that of Lekki, the way it is done in middle East and developed country, Nigeria will never be free of tyranny.

We have very few options
1. continue protesting in the face of massacre. Nigerian are not matured for this and this is very unlikely to happen

2. Wait for election to vote out APC. That is if the person was not killed by herdsmen before election. However that election is not likely to be be free and fair.

3. Pray for God to remove Mr. President. God might reconsider. I am not sure if He will. God gave us wonderful opportunity during 2015 election and we threw it away. Mr president is here to teach us lesson as a group of nations. However God is merciful and can decide to leave him there or change him.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mumu, na there their strength reach.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment. If you give these protesters an inch, they will take 10 yards. The security agents are on social media too and can see your posts. I have seen posts by intending protesters where guns and bullets were displayed with threats of violence.

People nowadays see protests as avenue to loot both public and PRIVATE properties. Every tool known to be good gets a different use (evil) when it gets to this part of the world.

Until Nigerians change, Nigeria will forever remain the same....or even get worse by the day

Pls people with brains are discussing here. When we need kunu we'll call you, ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by GhostWisperer: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

those are journalists, not protesters.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by ledaman: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
yes
Then you need prayers to think normal
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Or you kill them.
Please complete the sentence u just made.was it live bullets or tear gas?
You would have swiftly tweeted this rubbish and request it be retweeted aggressively just to paint Nigeria in bad light.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Pls people with brains are discussing here. When we need kunu we'll call you, ok?
No offence intended,but u don't have either
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
cybertruss:

We were never in democracy. Democracy died after 2015 election. To be honest with you no human being in flesh can remove president Buhari. No demonstration can remove him as well. If he wishes to elongate his tenure he would do that and the Senate and judiciary will surport him against their will.

World leaders cannot stop him. The protest will only expose his tyranny. However if protest continues indefinitely despite the tyranny, his administration will face a lot of pressure that might force him out of office. But Nigerians do not have the liver to continue protesting even in face of genocide. All Mr President need to do is repeat the Lekki Experience and protest will end.

Unless Nigerian are matured to protest even beyond a massacre more terrifying than that of Lekki, the way it is done in middle East and developed country, Nigeria will never be free of tyranny.

We have very few options
1. continue protesting in the face of massacre. Nigerian are not matured for this and this is very unlikely to happen

2. Wait for election to vote out APC. That is if the person was not killed by herdsmen before election. However that election is not likely to be be free and fair.

3. Pray for God to remove Mr. President. God might reconsider. I am not sure if He will. God gave us wonderful opportunity during 2015 election and we threw it away. Mr president is here to teach us lesson as a group of nations. However God is merciful and can decide to leave him there or change him.
Nobody can remove the president.
I keep telling people that we deserve the leaders we have,cus we as a people are our own worst enemy.
U think buhari is the one doing you?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
TemmyT002:

Na only God go judge you, don't worry.
I don't know if you have a religion. All I know is that you have no conscience.
God will judge us all on the roles we've played as individuals.
God will judge our leaders on how they have treated us
God will also judge us on how we have treated our leaders.
After all,everyone of us are all created by God
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Ikpongiton: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's what you get when unschooled and untrained abokis have taken over a nation's supposed pride.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by patonyx1: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
The Police man sounded more like he had taken two sachets of Action Bitters grin
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by cowboyT: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Oga, so what is the point you are making
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Oju4190: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria police.....Untrain
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
gbemishile:

No offence intended,but u don't have either

No offence taken. I know a lack of a brain pushed you into making that statement.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by gbemishile: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

No offence taken. I know a lack of a brain pushed you into making that statement.
But yours was so obvious and it's kind of irritating
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by sapientia(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
loosecanon50:

See eyes. Na Michelin tyre you smoke? grin

Na gun powder i say make i manage ooo grin grin
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Adex2442: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fellow Nigerians, relax. Stop the protests. Hustle and jet off.

Let's leave these people in uniform to suffer.
When their eyes go clear, they will know how far
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

What about the Occupy Nigeria protest?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by alaribe1992(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

Stfu you clown!!
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Zane2point4(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
948eight:
[s][/s]
the evil you support today will consume your harlot mother tomorrow
Dont mind the fool, this are ppl i read there comment and fear for Nigeria, very ignorant illiterate fellow.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by naijapikin2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
We need to legalize arms sale in this country, let's be doing ourselves
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by iamimohtal(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:

U ok ?
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by TemmyT002(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
gbemishile:

God will judge us all on the roles we've played as individuals.
God will judge our leaders on how they have treated us
God will also judge us on how we have treated our leaders.
After all,everyone of us are all created by God

Na so
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by kennyamusan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should leave.
after seeing. Your moniker , I know that devil is using your brain to gather firewood in other to keep hell burning
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Handsomebb: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
las las all of us go carry GUN. make we who sabi pass. what a useless country.
Re: JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
This reeks of a failed nation, how can police treat an unarmed citizen like a common thief, the same police treat terrorist and bandits like royals
levels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.