Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! (49127 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Happy marriage life sir, and may the lord guide u through.. Amen ...
But your suit abi coat resemble saint peter college school uniform cheesy
Thank you sir. The purpose of the suit was achieved. Right now, happy forevermore is our earnest prayer

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Congrats Bros.

See as you and wifie match like Lego bricks .

Na this kind marriage dem dey write Match Made In Heaven for the invitation card.

May God bless and prosper your new home.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by uniquebright: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=102665694]Happy marriage life sir, and may the lord guide u through.. Amen ...
But your suit abi coat resemble saint peter college school uniform

Must you make nasty comments. Simple wishes is ok. Very beautiful couple and a nice and unique suit. I am just following in love with the suit.

2 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:

Oh please undecided I wasn't talking about guys that aren't "good".. If you are not a good husband to be u seff no go see wife wey wife
So you have not seen a case where the wife is far better off than the husband?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2021
blizard44:
Congrats Bros.

See as you and wifie match like Lego bricks .

Na this kind marriage dem dey write Match Made In Heaven for the invitation card.

May God bless and prosper your new home.
Kai. You just sweet my belle. Thanks plenty plenty
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:
He who finds a wife, find a good thing..... kiss

Congratulations n Happy married life... May God bless ur new home with happiness, peace and joy. Enjoy!
Thanks so so much

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2021
rawpadgin:
Marriage is bliss when you didn't wife Mrs jezebel. Congrats!
Sure thing Sir. Thanks a lot
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2021
JuanJO:
See as my guy they happy. I just want to be like him someday.

Broda God wey do am for you. Same God go do am for me. Ami
Thanks brotherly. Same God go do am for you

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2021
akinmusi:
Congratulations
Thanks
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Xantel:
Congratulations your home is blessed
Thanks Xantel
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Baawaa:

Must you talk grin grin grin grin
Allow him express, it's a free world
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by wumi2017(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations sir,,May God bless your home
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2021
rawpadgin:
you will know bro. The problem with we guys is we always go for physical endowment
You inclusive If you generalize conclusion this way.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ayo2004: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:

Congratulations n Happy married life... May God bless ur new home with happiness, peace and joy. Enjoy!
That first line proves u don't have sense grin
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

That first line proves u don't have sense grin
Bros abeg make we no fight over people's opinion Sir
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Havilah9779: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations.Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ayo2004: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:

Bros abeg make we no fight over people's opinion Sir
I no dey fight
I am just annoyed that many Nigerian men have been deceived using that very stupid line....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2021
Lovely couple, amazing sight... God bless their union

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Havilah9779:
Congratulations.Happy married life.
Appreciate this a lot
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

I no dey fight
I am just annoyed that many Nigerian men have been deceived using that very stupid line....
Well, experience thought people same and some otherwise. Don't expect people to go with what you believe and they don't expect that from you as well. Everybody won't have equal believe, Sir.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Lovely couple, amazing sight... God bless their union
Amen! Thanks
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ayo2004: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:

Well, experience thought people same and some otherwise. Don't expect people to go with what you believe and they don't expect that from you as well. Everybody won't have equal believe, Sir.
The main aim of this platform is to challenge other views since we can't agree on everything
If something is not working for majority of the people,then it should be discarded
Many married Nigerian men will agree that finding a wife has been a burden instead of being a good thing so it is clearly manipulative continue using that quote to deceive them

Anyway,u talk like a smart person,I dobale for u o
U clearly are not like us cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by elOnuh007: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2021
Ayo2004:

The main aim of this platform is to challenge other views since we can't agree on everything
If something is not working for majority of the people,then it should be discarded
Many married Nigerian men will agree that finding a wife has been a burden instead of being a good thing so it is clearly manipulative continue using that quote to deceive them

Anyway,u talk like a smart person,I dobale for u o
U clearly are not like us cheesy
How did you run your statistics to come up with the word Majority, Sir shocked I have seen a lot that is working till tomorrow but I won't consider the a lot as majority because I don't know the family life of everyone in this country we called Nigeria. You will agree with me that 90% of failed homes today could be as result of wrong courtship. There is more to "He who finds a wife..." than what you think, Sir. Well, that is working for a lot of people and that's why a lot raise faith to it.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Obagofixxy: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congrats sir.. Wish you happy union
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo this couple look really mature,

Not those kpekere boys and girls
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by erico2k2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
chillychill:

She who finds a husband nkooo? abegiiiiiii angry angry

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations people. May God bless your new home with all that's needed to make a nuion successful. Amen
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Angelinastto(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Awwwn this is soo sweet kiss Happy married life to the happy couple. Nairaland is a great platform to meet some good people, the opposite are not left out tho.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by PAWG(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy Married life.

He looks like a great guy
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Omo at this age your first born go enter university when you clock 60

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.