Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! (49109 Views)

Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by kingsceedon(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
airminem:
Shut up!!

You need a very huge black Dick from behind to reset your brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
GeneralPula:

Funny enough, you won’t get to know Mrs Jezebel until sometime after marriage..
That's some scaaary shit bro sad

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by RICHOLAC(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to you sir; your family is blessed.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by BarrElChapo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to your new home.!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
elOnuh007:
Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. It is on this note I bring to you the latest nairaland couple who just got wedded. Please, let's encourage them with some words of prayers. Thank you

Are u the husband?

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by stancydg: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations to the Newly Weds. God bless your home.

The Word of God is forever true. So, it's very true that "He who finds a wife, finds a good thing".

I and so many folks I know are living witnesses. I am enjoying my marriage men and even the devil knows he can do nadda.

The issue really is folks wanting to do God's things, the opposite of God's way. Marriage is an institution created by God. You gotta do it His way, else.

2 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
ednut1:
Omo at this age your first born go enter university when you clock 60
And so? The most important thing is giving them the best in life. You people like to open your mouth anyhow little wonder people like voted for Buhari twice.

4 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by airminem(f): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
kingsceedon:

angry Rapist! Your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mairice125: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Your children shall surround your table �.A little tips.Chase your goals more (do not allow marriage utter your aspiration) secondly,avoid too much sex ,train and discipline yourself,your wife will follow suit .Don't ever share your sexual strength with anyother woman and lastly build more friendship (friendship is the bedrock of any relationship).Happy married life brother
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Happy2020: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Marriage is bliss when it’s not fake & when you don’t marry a liability

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mairice125: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Shut up .na so so sex full your mind
kingsceedon:

3 Likes

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lolachef:
Congratulations and abeg carry ur eyes comot for street.
You sef stop wearing skimpy outfits so that men won't get tempted always.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by sync(f): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations!!
I tap unto this blessing in Jesus name
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by kingsceedon(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mairice125:
Shut up .na so so sex full your mind

Get out of my way naw, I no be HOMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
What were they waiting for since Old news papers
Lack of home training. Small pikin wey no get sense.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mogajunior(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Happy marriage life sir, and may the lord guide u through.. Amen ...
But your suit abi coat resemble saint peter college school uniform cheesy
SPCK
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by MediMedi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't know why the woman choose to keep her eye shut in all this picture.....bye

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
May God bless your marriage o, with love and money
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Kennyking1234: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
MediMedi:
I don't know why the woman choose to keep her eye shut in all this picture.....bye
lol noticed
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Are u the husband?
No! He's the best man. It's like you are looking for a husband. Naughty you.

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Meedon: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

grin

St. Peter Idah?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Mairice125: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lol mumu boy
kingsceedon:

Get out of my way naw, I no be HOMO
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by TheMostComplex1: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy marriage life.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Femeto: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Na Nairaland them for meet?
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Jenpress: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Brandonx:
Cheers to the old tele teles! Congratulations.

Ur choice of words give me an impression that i know u
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations sir! May God bless your home in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!

I hope redpillers can see that love is a beautiful thing, you just need to be with the right one.

Pray for the right one!!!

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by seyz91(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
cheesy
Juliusmomoh:

1 Like

Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by seyz91(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
I tell you
Raalsalghul:
I'm beginning to think the only interesting thing about marriage are just the high quality pictures which most say congrats to, other than that, nothing else.
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Goldenklassy: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Ijeoma660(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Bahun(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Must you talk? grin
Juliusmomoh:
Re: It Became A Thing Of "Happy Ever After" To The Latest Nalraland Couple In Town! by Salliet(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.